Wildflower Favours Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wildflower Favours Ltd

About Wildflower Favours Ltd: We make eco-friendly, personalised seed packet wedding favours and invites and other wedding stationery on plantable seed paper and recycled papers. We also have a fab collection of wedding accessories to prettify your wedding venue!

01227 733487

info@wildflower-favours.co.uk

1-2 Eggarton Cottages, Eggarton LaneGodmersham, Kent

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Wildflower Favours Ltd?

107 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Very helpful on the phone and fast dispatch at my request and I was therefore able to fulfil my customer's request. Thank you

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wildflower Favours Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Verified Reviewer

Andréa
Verified Reviewer

Just received my order and everything looks absolutely perfect!! Teresa was so helpful when I asked if it was possible to print some of the wedding favours in Portuguese, not only she said yes, but there was no extra cost. I only had to send the translation and she took care of the rest!! Thank you so much for the lovely service. :)
Rosalind Litherland
Unverified Reviewer

We needed a last minute order for a wedding and they were so helpful and calm!
Jayne
Unverified Reviewer

Don't just think of these as wedding favours, 'Please bee seated' made the most amazing place names for my birthday dinner. I ordered them at short notice and nothing was too much trouble, including me adding another name just as they were about to be sent out. Thank you so much, everyone took them home and we now await beautiful flowers!
Eilidh Cochrane
Verified Buyer

Excellent, friendly customer serive with good communications throughout. Lovely package arrived safely in the post, with the added gift of some confetti which was a lovely touch- and unusual when you're planning a wedding!
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and everything went smoothly, couldn't have been easier.
Joanna Drapper
Verified Buyer

Absolutely over the moon with this company and the product. We ordered "please bee seated" wedding favours that double up as place names. They are brilliant, unique and so well made, we love them and are so excited to use them. Not only is the product outstanding, the customer service is too. We had some guest name changes and add ons, but this didnt cause a problem at all, Teresa was amazing and so accommodating, she made our "do it yourself wedding planning" a wee bit easier and made us smile, thank you so so much.
Thankyou so much for reviewing, really appreciate it! Teresa x
Verified Buyer

Really happy with the favours. We are both gardeners and wan
Holly Dunn
Verified Buyer

fantastic customer service, very friendly and conscientious. Much quicker than expected delivery.
Thank you so much for the review, Holly! Appreciate you taking the time to do so. Teresa
Susan Shore
Verified Buyer

Very helpful with a telephone query, seed packets beautifully presented and arrived very promptly. Very happy, thank you !
Thank you, Susan!
Verified Buyer

A very quick and efficient service and a lovely idea to share with our friends and family on a special occasion. Thank you
Thanks so much for the review - really appreciate you taking the time to do so!
Liz Tomboline
Verified Buyer

Beautiful quality seeded paper invitations that look gorgeous. Easy to order, easy to proof, fast delivery. Very happy with these!
Thanks, Liz! It's almost a shame to cover the invites with soil, isn't it!
Verified Buyer

Beautifully designed with lovely personalisation
Lindsay Ford
Verified Buyer

Lovely save the dates, arrived quickly and look great
Samuel Megahy
Verified Buyer

Wildflowers Favours are an excellent way to get the right balance of being ethical and elegant at the same time. Great customer service too!
Thank you, Samuel, for taking the time to review - really appreciate it!
Emily Collin
Verified Buyer

The favours arrived quickly and the design on the packet is just as pictured. They're larger than expected (like normal seed packet size). And it's so nice for our friends and family to have a personalized reminder of our day while also being able to support bee and butterfly life. Very happy with it so far. Can't wait to see the flowers come up. Thanks Wildflower!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, even e/mailing me back to see if anything was to be printed on the packets. Speedy delivery.
Verified Buyer

Loved the product to begin with and it was extra special with the message on the back. They all arrived quickly too.
Natalie Cheesley
Verified Buyer

Order arrived really quickly, and so pleased with the seeds! The customised packets look amazing and just as shown on the website. Thanks so much!
THERESA SUMMERS
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service. Very pleased with the quality and we love the idea of giving wildflower seeds as our wedding favours.
Thanks, Theresa! The butterflies and bees will love the flowers too!
Wildflower Favours Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 107 reviews