Wisper broadband Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wisper broadband

Tell us how Wisper broadband made you happy
I rang today to arrange a installation date. Got one straight away. Excellent customer service over the phone and via messenger. I look forward to enjoying my Internet experience once its installed. Will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks wisper 😊
Easy to contact when I first signed up, they were very clear in explaining everything. Installation was quick and easy and I haven't had an issue with the service at all.
Really quick install. Super friendly team always there to help. H8ghly recommend.
Am really happy with the service and how fast there came checked the signal for my area and fitted the wisper broadband 3 days the team on the phones where very helpful and friendly and the work men who fitted the equipment in was really friendly and fast and even cleaned up the mess from the drills and put rubbish in bin and my broadband is very fast can't say anything bad it's all good am a very happy customer thank you very much wisper broadband
Awful customer service, terrible management, staff under trained and give out false information to customers. The broadband is no better then hotspot from my phone. I won't be taking up their services again!
Wisper broadband is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews