wosh.life Reviews

of reviewers recommend wosh.life

Tell us how wosh.life made you happy
Waited nearly 2 months. Originally ordered on 4 May for a birthday. No sign. The company come up with a different excuse each time I ask where it is. They refuse to refund despite repeated requests. Avoid these people.
Rip off website, you can get a wosh on Amazon for £5!!!
Order 29th April and tracking says it’s still in China. It’s like their selling product they don’t have. Have requested refund which was ignored. Have now opened a case with PayPal. Only paid £20 but still it’s a con
Terrible experience. Ordered on 3 May for a birthday on the 19th. Month on and still no sign. Had an email to say it was shipped last week, but the tracking link didn't work. Found out who the courier was and managed to track and find out the item is shipped from China and due on on 15 June! Would never have ordered if had known where it was coming from and real delivery times. Very poor service. Very disappointed daughter. Avoid.
Took my money and product has never arrived . No customer service help I feel like I have had my money stolen
Wosh is so adorable and huggable!! He arrived in about 4 days to the uk
Wosh is so adorable and huggable!! He arrived in about 4 days to the uk
Ignore all emails and comments, been waiting 8 weeks
I love my little guy!
I've waited so long and I still haven't received my order. When I contacted customer service they refused to give me a refund.
I waited 8 weeks and never received my order. Customer service refused to give me a refund.
The wosh is sooo cute!! The customer support was on point, at some points they even replied within like 5 minutes.

Everyone should get a Wosh