wosh.life Reviews

of reviewers recommend wosh.life

Tell us how wosh.life made you happy
DO NOT buy this product. It has not come and I bought it several months ago. Emails go unanswered. Requested a refund and it did not come either. Extremely disappointed.
It has been 70 days since I ordered my wosh and I have not received it. It still hasn't reached my country. Support does not respond to any emails. I will have to do a chargeback on my credit card.
It’s a scam, they take your money and don’t reply after that. Haven’t received the product and no word on a refund. Do not ever purchase from here!!!
The product is way over priced for what you get. And the same problem as every one else. Delivery is awful 6 to 8 weeks and then not all of the order came . Don't waste your money.
I ordered on November 10th and still have not received my product, nor a response to my email followup. Disappointing.
Let's just say, if you order something, you would expect to receive whatever it is you ordered, right? Not the case. Made an order back in September and it apparently "shipped" in October. It is now 3 days before Christmas and I have not received anything.
Order the product over a month and a half ago, still havent received anything and have emailed and called them multiple times and never heard back. Called my credit card company to stop payt, looks like they are a scam!!
Spent 50$, never received anything back. Several calls, emails, and Instagram DMs. Stay away.
Where is my daughters woshette please??? Ordered September
Ordered a Woshette on 9th September and I’m still waiting. I’ve asked for a refund twice which Olivia ignores. And now my shipment tracking says it was sent from China at the end of October with expected delivery 22nd-25th November. I think I’ve been scammed.
Fiance ordered a Wosh mid-covid, knowing it would take some time she sent emails and was kept up to date with the delivery, Wosh turned up after about a month.
I've now ordered one and had No replies to 2 emails, no update on shipping and no sign of it turning up after a month, at least the previous delay was explained and we had regular emails.

Will say the first Wosh was good condition and no issues with the product, but paying for something and having no replies a month on is concerning.
Ordered June 26, 2020, never received. I have sent a weekly email getting a response saying “it will ship this week” has never shipped!! I have contacted PayPal, they have contacted Wosh Life, they still have not contacted me. If I do not get a shipping confirmation this week, I will open a case against them through PayPal. Wish I would have ordered through Amazon!! I would love to know where the people live that actually get a delivery from this company, I never received in USA.
ordered in August. never received anything...
Ordered in August - never delivered. Canned response to emails. No refund!
Came in good time - I expected slower due to the whole virus thing.
Very cute but took 5 months to arrive. Don’t bother buying tbh
Have waited longer than a month and still hasn't shipped yet. Avoid these people.
Call your credit card company and ask for a 'chargeback' on your wosh purchase to get your money back. They will ask if you tried to contact the company and you can show them your unanswered emails to verify you have given it a shot. They should then refund what you paid.
Ordered on May 5th, have yet to receive the product. I’ve emailed them multiple times with no reply even after dm’ing them on instagram and the customer support saying they’ll read my email. I’ve tried to fill out the contact form on the website but the submit button doesn’t work. They only reply to positive comments on instagram and have ignored/even deleted comments where I’ve only asked how long shipping could take.
Waited nearly 2 months. Originally ordered on 4 May for a birthday. No sign. The company come up with a different excuse each time I ask where it is. They refuse to refund despite repeated requests. Avoid these people.
wosh.life is rated 1.71 based on 31 reviews