wosh.life Reviews

of reviewers recommend wosh.life

Tell us how wosh.life made you happy
Fiance ordered a Wosh mid-covid, knowing it would take some time she sent emails and was kept up to date with the delivery, Wosh turned up after about a month.
I've now ordered one and had No replies to 2 emails, no update on shipping and no sign of it turning up after a month, at least the previous delay was explained and we had regular emails.

Will say the first Wosh was good condition and no issues with the product, but paying for something and having no replies a month on is concerning.
Ordered June 26, 2020, never received. I have sent a weekly email getting a response saying “it will ship this week” has never shipped!! I have contacted PayPal, they have contacted Wosh Life, they still have not contacted me. If I do not get a shipping confirmation this week, I will open a case against them through PayPal. Wish I would have ordered through Amazon!! I would love to know where the people live that actually get a delivery from this company, I never received in USA.
ordered in August. never received anything...
Ordered in August - never delivered. Canned response to emails. No refund!
Came in good time - I expected slower due to the whole virus thing.
Very cute but took 5 months to arrive. Don’t bother buying tbh
Have waited longer than a month and still hasn't shipped yet. Avoid these people.
Call your credit card company and ask for a 'chargeback' on your wosh purchase to get your money back. They will ask if you tried to contact the company and you can show them your unanswered emails to verify you have given it a shot. They should then refund what you paid.
Ordered on May 5th, have yet to receive the product. I’ve emailed them multiple times with no reply even after dm’ing them on instagram and the customer support saying they’ll read my email. I’ve tried to fill out the contact form on the website but the submit button doesn’t work. They only reply to positive comments on instagram and have ignored/even deleted comments where I’ve only asked how long shipping could take.
Waited nearly 2 months. Originally ordered on 4 May for a birthday. No sign. The company come up with a different excuse each time I ask where it is. They refuse to refund despite repeated requests. Avoid these people.
Rip off website, you can get a wosh on Amazon for £5!!!
Order 29th April and tracking says it’s still in China. It’s like their selling product they don’t have. Have requested refund which was ignored. Have now opened a case with PayPal. Only paid £20 but still it’s a con
Terrible experience. Ordered on 3 May for a birthday on the 19th. Month on and still no sign. Had an email to say it was shipped last week, but the tracking link didn't work. Found out who the courier was and managed to track and find out the item is shipped from China and due on on 15 June! Would never have ordered if had known where it was coming from and real delivery times. Very poor service. Very disappointed daughter. Avoid.
Took my money and product has never arrived . No customer service help I feel like I have had my money stolen
Wosh is so adorable and huggable!! He arrived in about 4 days to the uk
Wosh is so adorable and huggable!! He arrived in about 4 days to the uk
Ignore all emails and comments, been waiting 8 weeks
I love my little guy!
I've waited so long and I still haven't received my order. When I contacted customer service they refused to give me a refund.
I waited 8 weeks and never received my order. Customer service refused to give me a refund.
wosh.life is rated 2.05 based on 21 reviews