Wrap London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wrap London

How would you rate Wrap London ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lynda

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wrap London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I've read some bad reviews about the quality of the clothing and customer service. I will admit, several years ago, I waited a very very long time for my shipment (from FL) and was not pleased, but I did receive good customer service over the issue. I do like their clothing styles, which I find somewhat unique, so I've tried them again recently and I'm very happy with the quality, improved delivery time, and improved website - now offering FedEx delivery"
Anne McIntosh
"Very easy website, good service and fantastic packaging"
"Excellent delivery. Beautiful quality and tailoring. Never fail to disappoint."
Wrap London is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews