Wrap London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wrap London

How would you rate Wrap London ?

"I've read some bad reviews about the quality of the clothing and customer service. I will admit, several years ago, I waited a very very long time for my shipment (from FL) and was not pleased, but I did receive good customer service over the issue. I do like their clothing styles, which I find somewhat unique, so I've tried them again recently and I'm very happy with the quality, improved delivery time, and improved website - now offering FedEx delivery"
"Very easy website, good service and fantastic packaging"
"Excellent delivery. Beautiful quality and tailoring. Never fail to disappoint."
Wrap London is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!