Aliexpress Refund Reviews

Aliexpress have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

35.79%
Industry Average
" No refund option for buyers! I ordered a phone charger that turned out to be defective. "
posted 1 week ago - Choose another site
" it is absolutely rubbish I had an faulty goods ask to send it back they did not collect the goods because of import duty the ask me when I get the goods send back with bogus name and it was £120 they told me I should tell the post it is only $20 it is I do not wish to continue any longer. do not go near dam Aliexpress I can copy and paste if any one wish to see it (I don't have the phone nor the refund purchased may 2018 "
posted 2 weeks ago - Mohammad Rastaghi UK
" The seller only paid the refund of the product but not the shipment. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" As well as did a Order Dispute which took over at least month to get a Full Refund Balance which was unacceptable. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Ronron Omo
" I ordered for five items since 25th November 2018 and over 90 days now, i am yet to receive any of the items nor did i get a refund. Too bad here. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I have been charged three times for an order around $23. I tried to contact the customer service but they kept telling me that my order will be delivered and I would get a refund in 3- 20 business days. Its been 2 months snd nothing changed. No delivery and no refund. Ive given up on this online shop. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Stay away!! The item I bought did not work .. sent evidence to customer service when I opened a dispute. They did not grant a refund. They side with their sellers... Awful! I’m out 56 bucks.. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Karen
" Run as fast from this site. If you have any issues there is ZERO customer support. My shipment got lost and I am still waiting on a refund. "
posted 3 weeks ago - James
" If I had the option to give no star I prefer to give that,these days Ali express is no more trustworthy, from this year 2019 I found big changes, probably they have changed their policy, their activities shows/prooves there's no buyers protection any more , by this way sellers can do anything , I have ordered some dresses, some came faulty and totally different from sellers description, and even I didn't receive some of my parcels, but didn't get my refund, really surprised how Ali express gave support the sellers, so customers please be aware, their dispute option is nothing but a joke only for buyers from this year, actually there's no protection for buyers, I'm one of their diamond member, used to order huge, but from now I can't trust Ali express and not interested to order any more, and again saying be aware buyers! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Mahbub
" Order no. 96493257672475 dated -21.11.18 UB011315155SG   4PX track No. -LP00115051131003 Order not received even after 90 days. Still no refund, amount not credited in bank account, That's why people reject Chinese products. "
posted 3 weeks ago - RANJAN