Aliexpress Refund Reviews

Aliexpress have a Refund Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

46.15%
Industry Average
" Never received item or refund. When I started a dispute they offered a refund through PayPal, but only if I cancelled the dispute. When I informed them I didn't have a PayPal acct. and that I wanted the refund to my credit card and once I received the refund I would cancel the dispute, all conversations stopped! So, never recd item or refund! Rip-off Company...Don't trust them!! "
posted 1 week ago - Sharon Allen
" This company promised via email and chat to refund me $20 and they lied. I spent over six hours for one month and a half over numerous chats to get the $20 refund they owed me and they lied.They kept telling me they were going to refund me and they have not. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LYING SCAMING COMPANY. I also reported them to the better business bureau. I have photo proof of their agreement. "
posted 1 month ago - Chris Keefer
" Aware!!! Fraud. They send items that do not work or maybe even used ones knowing that the return shipping is more expensive than the price you payed for the item. Do not trust them. After weeks of negotiation they even did not send promised 50% of refund. Communication with Aliexpress did nothing. "
posted 1 month ago - oksna
" I had a similar case with Ebay ,they refunded me. "
posted 2 months ago - Mohamed Arrayeh
" I placed and order and the seller had 6 days to ship or I get a refund. "
posted 2 months ago - Rob
" I didn't received many of they parcels, 100? refund is a myth, Many come damaged or manifestly not new, poor quality for many too, I don't understand how they become so big! "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous