Aliexpress Refund Reviews

Aliexpress have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

38.10%
Industry Average
" Aliexpress as always refunded my orders that I never received or did not match the ad but I had to FIGHT and prove my story. "
posted 2 weeks ago - AWEST
" How dare you send me a email in response to this review just to ask am I a vaid customer when I been a customer over 10 years. But yet you send me emails to tell me all about your black Friday deals. You know who I am and you robbed me of my money and still hasn't send the right items or refunded me back. I want you off my emails and I'm deleting this app for good. Order # 94798697004064. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Renunda Williams
" I cancelled my order and asked for a refund (nothing had been shipped). "
posted 2 weeks ago - R D
" The customer service members were incompetent. A seller scam me with the wrong tracking number and when I inform Aliexpress, they do not want to refund my money and give me a tough time. Up to the point, the seller apologize for the mistake and the seller is the one who is willing to refund me the money. Aliexpress is just worse than Ebay or Amazon combine. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" The watch that I ordered worked for a short time, then I couldn't get it to charge. Their "support" was not helpful at all and when I asked for a refund, they sent me $1. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I contacted the seller and he offered to return the phone and pledged to pay the postal expenses and give me full refund for the phone. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Leo
" They asked for evidence of the issue in order to process a refund. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
" 1) You will never get a refund for a defective item although they will give you hope for a long time 2) You will not be allowed to leave feedback for an item which you have disputed. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" No customer service. All the have is a live robot to open a chat with. It will not be able to resolve any issues that are not pre programed into the site. I requested a refund for an orde that I did not receive and the selle denied it. Guess what else. THERE'S NO ONE TO CALL TO GET MY MONEY BACK! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" order id 93289698827980 i already ask for refund they send me this items which is not working now already 4 month i am waiting for my money i had asked so many time talk about this items also supplier is cheating they just asking give 5 star but the items which they send me not working .now where is my money ????????? "
posted 1 month ago - Tara nath ghimire