Aliexpress Q&A

20 Questions   /   19 Answers
43% of reviewers recommend Aliexpress

Got a Question?

Has any orders a wedding dress if this site if so did it look fake?

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
Most things on these site are awful recreations. Some are legit but not many. Read the reviews before you order and look for pictures. But if something goes wrong they are a giant pain in the ass to deal with. I have been working on issues with an order for 2 months and still working.
does AliExpress sells original fila shoes?

Yes,they sell original Vila shoes
Most things on this site are counterfeit. Read all the reviews on the item.
Has anyone ever bought scrapbook stamps and dies from this site? I am thinking of a large order but was unsure. Please let me know

Click here to view your answer
Yes,I think yo should do that
Save your money!!! Their are good sellers but more than not they are scammers and its A PAIN to get anything resolved. I have been working on issues with an order for 2 months and still working.
I`m trying to check the delivery status on order 97939526814783. Can you tell me when I can expect this item ?

Click here to view your answer
2 mnth before I ordered tulle roll in India...but still it's not come...when My product is come...how I contact the seller...

Click here to view your answer
Use the Aliexpress app and you can contact the supplier.
is this a good site to order nail supplies. ive heard nothing but complaints

Click here to view your answer
nonsens. just order and see your self
Save your money!!! There are good sellers but more are scammers and its A PAIN to get anything resolved. I have been working on issues with an order for 2 months and still working.
Cant you have a better way to improve your delivery is very poor

Click here to view your answer
cheap delivery is only possible with Ali post. If you want fast delivery use an other website and pay mutch more for service.
Just don't order. They are scammers. Save yourself a headache.
I have ordered the women panties three months back i dint receive anything yet ,Dont you have a better way of shiping process

Click here to view your answer
What the hell is wrong with you … I hate you and your shitty products .. gonna have to do better if you want our business, were not stupid

Click here to view your answer
Great info for Ali to improve....................?????????????

Click here to view your answer
This isn't a question....this company took $400 out of my account....I have chatted 3 different times....no phone numbers to call and still have not received a refund....nothing but a run around...the thing is I NEVER placed an order...

Click here to view your answer
Yup that's my experience .. they SUCK should be hounded by consumer protection agency
Who is the best to order hair from on ali express ? And how long does shipping takes

Click here to view your answer
Why don't they take paypal

Click here to view your answer
Paypal refused to deal with them because of bad reviews from customers
I paid with PayPal
I ordered something back it doesn't show up in my orders. Does that mean I won't recieve it?

Click here to view your answer
Why ABSOSAVING amounts charged twice on my credit card? Order#: 94015610882884 . It costs me unnecessarily PKR: 6,977.24. What the hell you guys charged for ordering an item too much? Is this a Legal company or FRAUD?

Click here to view your answer
I WAS TOLD THEY ASK FOR A BUNCH ON UNNECESSARY INFO AT CHECK OUT?

Click here to view your answer
I’ve ordered over 100 products thru Ali and have never had questions asked or unnecessary info. It’s just like ordering from amazon.
How long will shipping take from China to the USA ?

About 4 to 6 weeks.. 8 to 11 weeks during the holidays
Usually about 2 months. Somethings come in faster or they never show. It's a crap shoot!
The address says Hong Kong .How long does it take to get a order from there.

Click here to view your answer
It can take 5 days but also 2 monthes.
Do you mop?