Aliexpress Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Aliexpress

How would you rate Aliexpress ?

"I Didn't get what I Ordered, seeds take longer them 15 days to germinate. No way and No where to wright an Honest Reviews on sellers, Aliexpress cuts you off, when they want to, from disputes, or Anything. I Bought seeds, Two Different sellers, I did NOT get what I ordered at all, Ordered Ginger, got Mustard, they wont even respond back. another, ordered 7 months Later... still haven't received it. AliExpress has some serious problems to deal with."
"My order arrived on time and was just like it was described. All my orders have been that way and I have never been disappointed . Thanks for the great products!"
Antonio Miguel Rocha
"good and cheap products"
Tammy
"Its 90 days already and apparently my items have not even arrived in the Country yet?"
"Every order came on adress where I order it.. In some case product were not as described or it came damaged but the site made great system to protect buyer in every case, even when seller won't to make deal with you, administrator from site where help to solve that problem.. Which is great because I think that coustumer security is one of the most important thing.. And i recomend aliexpres site and mobile aplication to everyone (p.s. price are very low)"
Irene Garrido Ruiz
"You can find whatever you want and always at a good price."
Martin Dvorsky
"Depence on your order, but deliveries are fast. Once was only 4 days from China to Malta."
Verified Buyer
"Great place to find almost anything!"
David Lopez Heredia
"Little, sometimes the quality is not good"
MOHAMMED ALOUSHAN
"Very cheap products and very cheap shipping if you are ok with long shipping times"
Jacob Collins
"Products took 3 months to arrive from shipping date but still didnt did not receive my package 3 days after"
Sally Dodd
"Ordered some great quality items delivered always on time"
Adolfo Betancor Bethencourt
"no han cobrado mas de lo que se estipula, sin sorpresas posteriormente, rápido y sencillo."
"I need an answer. I put a dispute and never got an answer..order #: 91715161823239, I been in my inbox since 5/19/18 and no reply. ripoff! I opened a dispute on 5/19/18 and nobody either from the sexy beach store, nor Ali express, ever even bothered to even respond! I'm a frequent shopper and thought to give Ali Express a try. First order for some flip flops was great without a glitch. That's why I started trusting them and placed my 2nd order: 91715161823239. Tracking # 94001108953430995390 19 Big mistake, it was broken up in 3 packages, only received 1 and it's not even close to how it's described. It states material is solid, however is completely see through, I cannot do anything with that bikini, it is NOTHING how it's described. Very cheaply made with the worst stitching I have seen. Again I'm a frequent shopper and know what I'm talking about. I wish I haven't placed my 2nd order. They are not very smart either, cause now they lost a good customer, who could be a lifetime customer. I rather stick with Trendsgal and even SammyDress is better than Ali Express. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. They flat out ignore my inquiries. I even attached pics. My next step will be Federal Trade Commision to save others from this rip off company, who don't even bother to at least reply to their customers. I suppose to get a message from Kira an with the sexy beach store and then Ali Express since they brag about their buyer protection, which is one big lie, just to get customers to buy from then. This is a breach and very desceptive.How can they be in business and allow to sell on the internet. Maybe I need to do some research and also report them to the internet Fraud division."
Michael Naidoo
"Shopping with the on-line Ali Express is a favourite of mine. The vast array of products which can suit every taste, especially mine in "Drones" and unique digital watches, is endless. The prices are extremely pleasing, from a few euro's to high end goods does not reflect in the outstanding quality of the products and with zero or minimal shipping costs, makes shopping a pleasant and exciting experience. The shipping time, all the way from Asia to Ireland is acceptable and any unfortunate problems are dealt with professionally by the customer service teams. I would not hesitate in recommending Ali Express to my friends and family."
"Solid quality of goods. Variety of products for all kinds of purposes. You can find everything you want."
"Horrible fraud website"
Graeme
"V good price and modern style"
Kamna Yadav
"Great dresses and great prices. Received the products in time and loved them. Definitely my go to website for clothing."
Athina Lekkou
"You can find almost everything you need and have direct correspondence with the seller."
Aliexpress is rated 4.11 based on 170 reviews