Aliexpress Reviews

Aliexpress have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

77% of reviewers recommend Aliexpress
11PM
11PM
Live Chat

How would you rate Aliexpress ?

"Useless chat service, poor apps, terrible rude seller. One month already the purchase had been nade but no shipping at all. Even chat customers service is useless as they even can take control over fraud seller. AliExpress is SCAM. Don’t buy anything hight chance of loosing money n time. Go for ebay- more secure."
"This company promised via email and chat to refund me $20 and they lied. I spent over six hours for one month and a half over numerous chats to get the $20 refund they owed me and they lied.They kept telling me they were going to refund me and they have not. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LYING SCAMING COMPANY. I also reported them to the better business bureau. I have photo proof of their agreement."
"Terrible website for buyer protection; straight-up lied on the website. It's been over 2 months since I've ordered and the delivery still hasn't come. Dispute denied (says it's already in the country); wasted £150."
"Aware!!! Fraud. They send items that do not work or maybe even used ones knowing that the return shipping is more expensive than the price you payed for the item. Do not trust them. After weeks of negotiation they even did not send promised 50% of refund. Communication with aliexpress did nothing."
"They are THIEVES........NEVER NEVER buy from ALIEXPRESS and the vendor EGLOBAL NEVER NEVER buy from ALIEXPRESS and his vendor EGLOBAL they are companies without any responsibility, I bought a mini computer brand EGLOBAL, the mini pc failed and they did not accepted any responsibility, but not only this seller is irresponsible ALIEXPRESS is even more irresponsible because if you look closely you will not find any way to communicate with them, and after all the messages sent to the seller, ALIEXPRESS communicated with me, by email just to tell me that the seller is not responsible. This company do not have a customer service number so there is no way to contact them., I now understand why it has such a bad reputation and the reviews are so bad, and that is because people have grown tired of ALIEXPRESS stealing them I will never buy anything from EGLOBAL and ALIEXPRESS, these two companies are THIEVES THIEVES ........"
"Mohamed A. Use Ebay or Amazon .they do support the buyer when things go wrong .Avoid AliExpress they are on the side of the seller .their game is simple,often the cost of returning the item with a trackable post from UK to China is 50% to 100% of the cost of the item,so you get stuck with an item that does not work .imagine how many buyers lost 10 to 25 pounds ,I hope not many ! but these chineese companies could be making millions by selling these plastic boxes as satellite receivers and other electronics.AliExpress customer support is awful.I had a similar case with Ebay ,they refunded me.Dont expect a refund if you buy a faulty item through AliExpress.It is a scam ."
"NEVER NEVER buy in Eglobal is a company without any responsibility, the mini pc fail and do not accept any responsibility, but not only this seller is irresponsible Aliexpres is even more irresponsible because if you look closely you will not find any way to communicate with them and if after of much insistence sending messages to the seller Aliexpres communicates with you is to tell you that the seller is not responsible and that if you have any other issue that communicates with them but there is no way to contact customer service, never buy anything in Eglobal and Aliexpess those companies are THIEVES THIEVES ........"
"I placed and order and the seller had 6 days to ship or I get a refund. Well on the 6 day the seller claimed it shipped out with tracking number not working ? When I checked tracking ON there website (AliExpress) I seen a smal airplain moving to my location . But on the date when I was suppose to receive my package the small airplain stopped? Still when I check DHL tracking # it doesn’t work ? The seller wanted me to wait on the last day to file a dispute ??? Really!!! I opened a dispute with AliExpress and did receive a full refund ! But did my shipment ever leave or was that a scam and the seller was hoping I wouldn’t open a dispute in the AliExpress 30 day time frame ???"
"Great deals with a luck of quality.."
"I Didn't get what I Ordered, seeds take longer them 15 days to germinate. No way and No where to wright an Honest Reviews on sellers, Aliexpress cuts you off, when they want to, from disputes, or Anything. I Bought seeds, Two Different sellers, I did NOT get what I ordered at all, Ordered Ginger, got Mustard, they wont even respond back. another, ordered 7 months Later... still haven't received it. AliExpress has some serious problems to deal with."
"My order arrived on time and was just like it was described. All my orders have been that way and I have never been disappointed . Thanks for the great products!"
"good and cheap products"
"Its 90 days already and apparently my items have not even arrived in the Country yet?"
"Every order came on adress where I order it.. In some case product were not as described or it came damaged but the site made great system to protect buyer in every case, even when seller won't to make deal with you, administrator from site where help to solve that problem.. Which is great because I think that coustumer security is one of the most important thing.. And i recomend aliexpres site and mobile aplication to everyone (p.s. price are very low)"
"You can find whatever you want and always at a good price."
"Depence on your order, but deliveries are fast. Once was only 4 days from China to Malta."
"Great place to find almost anything!"
"Little, sometimes the quality is not good"
"Very cheap products and very cheap shipping if you are ok with long shipping times"
"Products took 3 months to arrive from shipping date but still didnt did not receive my package 3 days after"
Aliexpress is rated 3.98 based on 179 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!