Aliexpress Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Aliexpress

How would you rate Aliexpress ?

(optional)

156 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Taranee

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aliexpress in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I need an answer. I put a dispute and never got an answer..order #: 91715161823239, I been in my inbox since 5/19/18 and no reply. ripoff! I opened a dispute on 5/19/18 and nobody either from the sexy beach store, nor Ali express, ever even bothered to even respond! I'm a frequent shopper and thought to give Ali Express a try. First order for some flip flops was great without a glitch. That's why I started trusting them and placed my 2nd order: 91715161823239. Tracking # 94001108953430995390 19 Big mistake, it was broken up in 3 packages, only received 1 and it's not even close to how it's described. It states material is solid, however is completely see through, I cannot do anything with that bikini, it is NOTHING how it's described. Very cheaply made with the worst stitching I have seen. Again I'm a frequent shopper and know what I'm talking about. I wish I haven't placed my 2nd order. They are not very smart either, cause now they lost a good customer, who could be a lifetime customer. I rather stick with Trendsgal and even SammyDress is better than Ali Express. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. They flat out ignore my inquiries. I even attached pics. My next step will be Federal Trade Commision to save others from this rip off company, who don't even bother to at least reply to their customers. I suppose to get a message from Kira an with the sexy beach store and then Ali Express since they brag about their buyer protection, which is one big lie, just to get customers to buy from then. This is a breach and very desceptive.How can they be in business and allow to sell on the internet. Maybe I need to do some research and also report them to the internet Fraud division."
Michael Naidoo
"Shopping with the on-line Ali Express is a favourite of mine. The vast array of products which can suit every taste, especially mine in "Drones" and unique digital watches, is endless. The prices are extremely pleasing, from a few euro's to high end goods does not reflect in the outstanding quality of the products and with zero or minimal shipping costs, makes shopping a pleasant and exciting experience. The shipping time, all the way from Asia to Ireland is acceptable and any unfortunate problems are dealt with professionally by the customer service teams. I would not hesitate in recommending Ali Express to my friends and family."
"Solid quality of goods. Variety of products for all kinds of purposes. You can find everything you want."
"Horrible fraud website"
Graeme
"V good price and modern style"
Kamna Yadav
"Great dresses and great prices. Received the products in time and loved them. Definitely my go to website for clothing."
Athina Lekkou
"You can find almost everything you need and have direct correspondence with the seller."
Evita Razgale
"I order many things from the site, and most of them (90%) are exactly what i have expected them to be or better! ;) And thé delivery is quick, they say 1-2 months, but sometimes i recive things in 3-7 days :)"
Andrei Boestean
"phone accesories"
James
"good prices & unusual selection you dont get here in the UK but as the products come from China, ensure clothes sizes are measured 1st as Asian sizes are smaller than UK ones, also any returns you have to send to China at your own cost, so be careful when ordering."
Alexis Pentaris
"The variety of the items is crazy and they do the best not to disappoint you"
Ann Wolfe
"unbranded dies and other household kitchen items. cheap.....work well and free shipping......."
"Delivery is fast, goods as described. Everything went well."
Adrian Walkowiak
"Free shipping. Cheap products"
Brenda Blake
"There diamond painting are good quality and low in Price love them thank you"
Alexandr Logodenco
"Very low prices, but often quality is terrible and doesn't correspond to description. They have all what you need in your life and it's very cheap prices."
Mr And Mrs R A Foreman
"Really good experiences with them so far. Great delivery and prices. Would recommend and use again. Thank you."
Marco Scavuzzo
"It was cheaper, now it's less convenient then amazon.. with long waits"
"You can find anything there and the shipping is quite cheap"
Zoltn Balogh
"It is a very reliable and fair online shop."
Aliexpress is rated 4.14 based on 156 reviews