Aliexpress Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend Aliexpress
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"I've seen worse! I have 311 orders from Ali Express. like 95% of them are as described. THe ones that are not however are the problematic. Ali Express support is tragic - bad communication and braindead support agents. The last screen protector I ordered was not fitting the exact phone model and seller refused to change it. Ali express support did nothing, even tho I have more than 300 orders with no single complain until now! Braindead...."
Are you Aliexpress? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought wig with a bang from them. I asked that it be 10" in length. The wig was 10" the edge.of the bang to the end of the hair at the back. - much like a toupee. The seller promised to give me a refund. I tried to follow the instructions she was giving for the refund, but couldn't. After some back and forth, and feeling like she was genuine, I allowed her on my account. That dishonest woman not only wrote a glowing customer review in her broken English, but they would no longer take my calls. I tried to get help from Aliexpress customer service without any response. It is so sad that there are people out there who are making China synonymous with fraud."
"I ordered a SSD card from the KingSSD, one of the Aliexpress dealers. The item showed as delivered. I never received it. I went to the local post office looking for it. The Post office can't do anything. The seller won't help and Aliexpress who put out a faulty advertisement about satisfaction guarantee, took side with the seller. I get no refund and waste of time. If you want to loss your money shop with Aliexpress. They sure won't back you and your unsatisfactory guarantee."
"Do not order from aliexpress- they don't have a warranty or refund you if its a larger amount. Return shipping is not an option due to cost. I have never had a problem with DH Gate use them instead"
"Anonymous If you had a choice to be eaten alive by hungry Lions, go swimming in a pond filled with Parana fish or buy a product from AliExpress. If I were you I would choose Hungry Lions or Parana fish that would be your best choice. My mistake was not doing my home work and read customer reviews. Warning.........NEVER EVER buy anything from this rip-off joint. Kiss your money good buy. If you live in the U.S. NEVER EVER ship back the junk you purchased."
"I have been using aliexpress for years now ! I like it a lot . I dont buy their clothing since i know its not gonna be a same as picture but i buy everything else amd always happy with my purchase!"
"Seller asked for cancellation but did not cancel the order by himself. Aliexpress representative is unable to help, I should wait for 1 month until I will maybe get my refund. Terrible customer support."
"I love Aliexpress! I’ve been shopping on this site for 10 years now. I’ve made HUNDREDS of purchases and this site is truly unbeatable in prices. Try to remember that you are always going to get what you pay for, and that’s the simple truth. If you pay $3.50 for pajamas with free shipping, they’re probably not going to be amazing quality, but they will look at least vaguely like the photo and won’t be total trash. Carefully read reviews. Do not EVER order anything without checking reviews and don’t make an order if the seller has no reviews. Reviews are your lifeline when ordering from China and they will tell you all you need to know. This site is generally very safe and is not a scam or rip off! In the ten years I’ve ordered from Aliexpress, I’ve made probably close to 500+ orders and I’ve had them not get delivered about 50 times. And of those 50 times, I can really only think of twice that I wasn’t able to get my money back. Just watch the purchase protection and if it’s running out but you haven’t received your item, contact the seller and ask them to extend the protection. If they won’t do so, open a dispute and Aliexpress will refund your money. Likewise, if you receive an item and it’s nothing like you expected quality-wise, open a dispute and Ali will refund your money. I wouldn’t recommend ordering clothing unless you’re small to medium US size. I order clothing all the time on Aliexpress now and it always fits well (given that I upsize - I am a US Medium & I order China L-XL), but when I was overweight, I truly couldn’t wear anything from Aliexpress. I was a US L-XL and nothing from Aliexpress was high enough quality to look good on me, but for smaller people it’s usually okay. If you’re on the chubby side, I’d recommend using Aliexpress only for jewelry, shoes, purses, makeup, etc. Shop smart and all will go well! Pay attention to size guides, as sometimes they’ll have shoe sizes in China size and you’d think it was European & order wrong size. And similarly, sometimes a seller’s sizing will actually be US-accurate so I can wear a small or medium, but other sellers have Chinese sizing so I have to get L or XL. So really pay attention to that. Additionally, keep in mind that shipping WILL take a long time. You’re getting an incredible bang for your buck, but one of the downsides unfortunately is that you’re going to wait anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to receive your items. Chinese shopping is for leisurely shopping, not for things that you need quickly. Also, stay away from electronics. I’ve had nothing but negative experiences with electronics the few times I’ve ordered them. Happy shopping, sorry for long review!"
"Well, shortly: Aliexpress doesn't protect buyers at some specific cases. The story: I had ordered a mobile phone, but it was out of sotck. The seller asked me to cancel the order with the reason 'others' and place the order using different option (another color). I placed another one and it was out of stock. I was trying to cancel the order with the 'Item out of stock' reason, but the seller was rejecting such cancellation. The customer service was not able to do anything. I've tried to contact the support, but it looks they do not care as well. I cannot neither open a dispute nor leave a feedback for the shop. That's it. Disappointed..."
"So I ordered phone cases & a screen protector the cases are a little different then advertised but they are still cute just cheaper made and the screen protector is not quite as wide as it should be not a major issue considering I paid less then 4$ for all3 took about a month and a half which was expected over all after reading the reviews I’d say keep it simple when shopping from them lol buy kick nack stuff no clothes etc"
"I ordered from AliExpress ”FABWIGS” and the order was not at all what was advertised In the photo. I wanted a refund but since I messed with the item to make it better I couldn’t get a refund. I made a dispute. The dispute was for me to return the item and I’ll get my refund. FABWIGS gave their information for me to return the item. They declined my refund because the item was used which they already knew. So not only did Aliexpress steal $109.67 from me but also $30 for shipping to China."
"Have bought several things on this sit. Have been sent items that where not what the where suppose to be. It is hell getting money back. Plus you have to pay shipping back to the seller. Nothing like paying for someone else's mistake."
"Not happy I bought a item off this site and was not as described I sent it back it's been over a month and they keep saying they have not received it yet and they won't issue my refund as well as the price I paid to have it shipped back this is very unexpectable"
"On November 8th 2018 I bought a pair of snow boots from Aliexpress. After a month of waiting I opened a dispute. The seller told me that I had to wait up to 60 days. After 60 days ran out I still didn't get my order so I asked for a full refund. So called Customer Service got involved and they told me to wait for another 10 days no matter that their policy states that a buyer is entitled to full refund if he or she haven't received the order within 60 days."
"Purchased item doesn't come. Waiting it for 4months. Try to reach them but keep saying "Check your post office" then freeze my account. Don't waist your money here. Use paypal which you can dispute for safety."
"I would advise you to never order from here unless you have money to waste. I order a pair of black patent leather pumps May 2018, about 30 days I received a pair of green pumps two sizes to small. I have open several disputes the owner never responded to me. I have sent meassage after message and still no response. It is now January 2019 I still have not received the correct shoes. I requested a refund and i threathen to get my attorneys in volved. Then I got an email from the seller saying that another order was being sent out. The message is below: Dear patricia berry You have a new message from AliExpress supplier xiaohong shi. xiaohong shi: Hello, dear, I'll send you a new package again. OK? Oh yea and the live chat is a freaking robot that say the same thing over and over."
"this company makes you wait several months to receive orders, much longer than other overseas companies. you're better off using Wish. Then to get a refund for an order you never receive, there is another delay. completely ridiculous. always remember, you'll get what you pay for!"
"This website is garbage. They advertised the wrong sized phone case, asked for proof that it didn’t fit with a pic, then wanted me to open the case and video me attempting to fit the case on the phone. I refused to record and asked for a refun. They then asked if I could resell it myself instead of returning it. Again, not happening. Now they’re telling me return shipping cost “won’t’t be good for you.” I’m done. I can’t believe this type of company even exists. No ethics just scum."
"I only gave them a 1 because I can't go lower! Refused to refund me first because they wanted tracking - which they provided me by the way - then they said I didn't respond within the correct time. It literally had been days. BIG SCAM! I never received my order!"
"Big scam don’t buy from them, fraud dishonesty and liars are characteristics of Aliexpress. For several weeks They have been advertised a satellite receiver Zgemma h7 ac for North America 2 receivers for $350 with free shipping.. I chat with them to confirm My order, during the chat they jack up the price and change the advertisement from $350 to $395. Never seenthat before! Could not believe what they do, untrustworthy company, they should stop selling stuffs online. Guys please stop buying from them"
Aliexpress is rated 3.05 based on 327 reviews