Aliexpress Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy
Bought garlic fermenter from their site when I received it, it was dented in. I sent 10 emails and not a single one was returned, some with text messages and phone calls were answered with "no english". Will never order anything else and will certainly NOT recommend to anyone!
It works sometimes but for the most part its not a fair site. Once you write a review you cannot update it.. most products on there are china cheap so fall apart after a month or so. Once you confirm goods were received, you have 15 days to accept it, otherwise you throw it out and wasted your money.
Aliexpress is a scam. long story short, they said my payment didn't go through and asked me to try again. I stupidly fell for this. I looked at my bank account and Aliexpress charged me 3 times of my original order and it did not give me an option of a refund. This web site should not be allowed to sell online.
Ordered a phone case and it did not arrive. Opened a dispute to ask for a refund and guess what? The status was changed to "Dispute Closed" and "Order Received" without within hours. How credible Aliexpress is and shame on you.
Buy at your own risk because there is no customer service at AE. They have automated Bots that know nothing and there's NO telephone option to actually speak with a real live agent. Their Money Back Guarantee means absolutely nothing. Basically, it's meaningless at best and fraud at worst. Also beware, they ask you to ship back items to China at your own cost which sometimes works out more expensive than the actual item !!! I ordered a magnifier at 10/15x magnification but received a lower power lens. AE offered me $1.24 (?) asa partial refund or I was asked to ship back (cost $20) a $25 item. So basically, the seller gets his item back and I get almost nothing back. My advice - stick to Ebay or similar and stay away from AliExpress until they make the seller pay for items not as described.
Ordered a decal kit for a BMW F750GS in mid January and to date after numerous messages on the website, zero indication of when this will be shipped. I have tried to cancel the order and now the status is showing "cancellation progressing" but once again no information of when the money will be refunded. Please buy somewhere else this company has a lot to learn and cheap in this case is going to be expensive.
The company should not advertise money back guaranteed. I didn't receive my item or a refund. Aliexpress is good if you receive your item only.
Hello, friend, I received the items, however, there is no adapter for my sink. They don't sell it anywhere for this device and I can't even find it anywhere, on the same note I can't even check if the device works. The seller sent me this device with the missing adapter. I would like to receive a full refund for it. Thank you very much. I cannot use this device at all it does not fit any sink in my house and all the big stores here in Canada don't sell an adapter the seller doesn't send an adapter. Sorry, my friend.
AliExpress is also a scam, Allows sellers to scam and defraud buyers. They do "NOTHING" to protect buyers...When making a purchase, there is a very, very good chance you will lose your money. I'm done with Aliexpress
Cheap knock off central! Do not buy, and they only allow Communist governments to sell on the website. All along they (Commies) get to sell on eBay and Wish. Scam I think to steal US money.
Full of knock offs and cheap stuff.
Nothing went right with this site! I first ordered a dress for my flower girl, I ordered her actual size (2T) and a size up together. I got the actual size 2 and it would maybe fit a 3 month old. I never received the other item. In the meantime I tried to order a size 4 as well while I was waiting for my 3, assuming the 3 wouldn’t fit either. Tried to order twice through different buyers and everytime they took my payment and then messaged me a couple weeks later saying that size is sold out and to cancel my order and that I would be refunded. So far no refund from anyone and I still haven’t received the size 3 that I ordered in November.
DO NOT USE!!! If you are using, ensure its very low value, not breakable and you don’t care if it doesn’t arrive for months / at all. Ive had: - Items not turn up, their 60day guarantee is not a guarantee!! No refund and no item!! - Things turn up smashed – again they are unreasonable. They request a video of you opening your package, so video everything you open I guess…. - Items where they just havnt shipped, the seller then increased the price by x2… so I was without my money for 60 day (did get it back this time) and nothing was ever actually shipped and if I wanted to re-order it would cost double!! Learnt my lesson, just not worth it!
Scammed by AliExpress seller BNB Electronic Co.,Ltd
I ordered three phone cases for a I phone 7 plus and I still didn't get it
AliExpress is also a scam, Allows sellers to scam and defraud buyers. They do "NOTHING" to protect buyers...When making a purchase, there is a very,very good chance you will lose your money..Like rolling dice, beware..
If you ever need to make a claim under their false 60 day guarantee be prepared to have a lot of your time wasted, some sellers may be fraudulent but so is the platform that does not uphold their promises. The seller has wasted my time but also so has ali express and I am still in dispute after 60 days where ali express is still to make a decision. NEVER AGAIN AND BE WARNED!
Takes very long to arrive!
HORRIBLE!!! Ordered 2 cat beds on November 29, they took the money out of our account the next day! 4 weeks later, texted them, where is my order, they told me to be patient! 2 weeks later got one cat bed they said order was complete! Complained about order they said they contacted them, and to wait 14 days to get a reply, so I did... no reply! Now they said I waited to long order was complete! Never got the other cat bed or my money back! BEWARE!!!!
Aliexpress is rated 1.86 based on 1,064 reviews