Aliexpress Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Awful experience. It’s been Over two months and I haven’t received any of my packages. They were all scheduled for March, now they are scheduled for the end of April, which will make it 3 and a half months. What a joke. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE
This is probably the worst place to buy… This is probably the worst place to buy things online. Most of the sellers have low quality products and VERY slow shipping! They also say they have USA warehouses but then ship from China! They also show they have stock and when you order you get a message a week later saying they are out of stock. HORRIBLE AND AVOID
Guess I'm lucky, I at least received my purchase. T shirt VERY cheap material. Charging anything over $3 is a rip-off. Live & learn. Not again.
Most of my shipments not received and when I open dispute they told me it shown as completed. Not worthy to pay less and receive nothing 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
I have tried several times to make purchases online with a Visa gift card purchased from Canada Post Corporation to protect myself from online fraud. The Aliexpress payment system generates an immediate error CSC_2200015. Instructs you to contact or try another again. Contact the Canadian Bank that issues the card and they explain that the bank has authorized payment and it is the Aliexpress system that has automatically rejected the payment. The Aliexpress customer service system is a complete waste of time. Service in name only. No way to contact aliexpress to have real issues resolved.
If I could give this site 0 stars I would, what a waste of time! I had an order that was 50+ days late and I ended up having to cancel it. When I contacted customer service and was told I was talking to an agent it was really just a bot who gave me no real answer to my question. An awful, awful site— this is cautionary, please don't ever use AliExpress for delivery if you actually want to receive the item!
I kept getting delivery updates saying my order was on its way on time. Then a few days ago I got a update by saying my order was in the United States. Today I get a update saying it should be here by May 4th. There's no person to call or a way to get a refund since the order is "in transit". I might not be living at this address in May. Then what? Who knows what delivery carrier they use. It says ePacket n I tried contacting them n it's in Chinese. So if I'm not at this address, my order gets sent back, I'll either have to wait even a few more months or hassle trying to get a refund. I regret not checking the reviews. Please trust these reviews.
Out of five items I ordered three came in a reasonable time but they were less than $20 US each one. Definitely excellent value but the other 2 items worth over $100 US have not arrived. One seller has taken the money before the goods were delivered, the other I don't know yet. I doubt I'll see the goods as it's been 2 months. Yes I know there are serious problems in the world and I make allowances. But would I buy again? Probably not but maybe if something was cheap enough to justify the risk. Too many scammers out there.
No product. No money. What a dishonest company. They give you fake tracking number. It’s a 50/50 chance if you will get anything. Guys stay away.
No product. No money. Very disappointed.
Very bad experience with Ali express. My parcel is not delivered to me and they are saying that they delivered and not giving me any proof instead of asking me to give proof that I didn’t receive the item? How can I give proof if I didn’t receive it? They are very unprofessional and asking me to the local post office or local company and If they have my parcel? I just have international tracking no and no local tracking no so I have to call each company to ask that if anyone has my parcel without knowing my local tracking number. How they can deliver the item without checking any id? I Think AliExpress is a ripoff, scam, dishonest, unreliable, and not customer friendly. Their money-back guarantee is useless to waste of time. I order goods in December the estimated delivery was 20 days, their money-back guarantee was 60 days. Did not receive my goods or a refund.
you took my money and never shipped the watch. YOU ARE CROOKS Never use this Chinese web site this is the country /people who gave the world COVID _19 I have been to China several times. They are very dishonest NEVER AGAIN
Join WowApp and Get 5.17 % Cashback with Aliexpress Join Now : https://www.wowapp.com/w/mathew888
Wish it was possible to give it a zero rating and I as well wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered from there because they pu to buy it and then when you go to log back into your account two days later they say your passwords not right or they direct you to a page where you can't even access your account please whatever you do if you're reading this do not order from them they are real life scammers..
I placed an order on 01-14-2020 today is 03-23-20202 and have yet to receive my order. I've messaged the company several times and all I get back is please be patient.
Sorry to hear that I had bad experience. Ha ha ha. Not jus bad, and not just ones. 70% of my orders ended up in a fake shipment. They give you a truck number and you are waiting waiting waiting. Then tracking say package was successfully delivered. And you got nothing. Then fight for your money begins. Dispute. Then you have to proof that you are not an idiot but the other side. You have to respond to there mail and lots of headache. I still have 12 orders that hopefully on the way. And no more. Going back to Banggood. I used to have some small issues with them, but nowhere even close to what I have with AliExpress. PEOPLE STAY AWAY.
I ordered hair twisters for my hair and i kept on checking if they had shipped it and the only thing they said was that it was going to take 6 days 23 hours and 38seconds and I knew it wasn’t secure at that moment because more time than that passed. I AM SOOOO MADD THEY ARE SCAMERSS I HOPE THE PERSON THAT created this READS THIS
Shonky, criminal seller 'STARKING' watches-NEVER BUY A WATCH FROM THESE THIEVES, blatantly false advertising, seller refused to negotiate and told me to open a dispute (knowing fully well what the end result would be). Dispute process is a total joke, in the end of a long arduous process Aliexpress found that the watch HAD been falsely advertised, couldn't be bothered forcing the crooked seller to refund me or pay return shipping as was their policy. All I got back was $10 of a $50 watch I can't use. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RETURNS POLICY IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. There are a few decent sellers on Aliexpress, but basically you pay your money and hope for the best. Forget it if something goes wrong, Aliexpress will ALWAYS side with seller, even if it is obvious that the customer has been deliberately duped or ripped off. BUYER BEWARE.
I didn't receive ,y order and there is noway i can deal with the stupid automated system to make a complaint !!
Scam ! I purchased something and paid same time as order. Get e-mail not paid please pay. I replied paid ship or refund. Then shipping went to 59 days I said no SHOT! So cancelled but aliexpress says up to seller to accept the cancellation. By the way there is no way in hell you can speak or email someone at aliexpress. So I did what YOU ALL SHOULD DO called visa and explained and SHAZAM reversed payment. Up yours aliexpress and Alibaba. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS. GARBAGE PRODUCTS ANYWAY.
Aliexpress is rated 1.81 based on 1,139 reviews