Aliexpress Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Aliexpress
1 New Reviews Written
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I will probably be in the grave by the time my shipment finally arrives. I could have rowed a small boat across the Pacific by now. Whatever Aliexpress has...you don't really need. You will be too old to use it by the time it arrives."
Are you Aliexpress? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Aliexpress receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"tl;dr: Very cheap shipping, long shipping times, sells things that are hard to find elsewhere, mixed quality of products because they host third party vendors. Was satisfied with experience, knowing these things. I ordered a product from China that is pretty hard to find online, only found it on this and a couple other sites. The others wanted to charge $20 for shipping, AliExpress charged less than $5. DO NOT expect your order to ship from China to US in a week, mine took almost three weeks. (This was also how long the other sites said they would take, so, not surprised.) Additionally, double check the individual vendor, some are good, some are not. My order turned out great, but I definitely believe all the people leaving 1 and 2 star reviews on things that turned out to be bad quality. I hope they left a review on the vendor's page, I don't think AliExpress does much vetting so it's up to us to look out for each other."
"Unfortunately they are not truthful about the shipping time when you place an order. I ordered something in November for Christmas. Delivery time was estimated to be about 7 days. Now I find out it could be mid-January. I am opening a dispute and also filing a dispute with through my American Express card. If I cannot get it by Christmas, I told them I don’t want it."
"Horrible shopping experience, just about every click a popup is shown for coupons and you cannot get rid of it."
"Me gusta mucho esta aplicación. La descubrí hace pocos años y me he convertido en una compradora habitual. Además de sus fabulosos precios, tiene que la ventaja de que la mayoria de sus productos cuentan con envío gratuito. Eso sí, recomiendo antes de hacer una comprar seguir pasos como los siguientes: Comprobar si el producto tiene buenas valoraciones Visitar la tienda del vendedor y ver si cuenta con opiniones positivas Leer bien las especificaciones del producto para no recibir algo equivocado o que pensábamos que era de otra forma."
"Never trust this website its Asian with zero regulations hence why so many people are disapointed i also reccomend watching the video of how their workers treat the packages."
"I placed an order around mid November. Paid for the item and everything and for some reason they let me know now that my order was canceled because they didn’t receive the money before December 5th. Makes 0 sense will never shop from this website again. Strongly advise staying away."
"it is very complicated, I cannot rate my seller ZHKJ STORE my feedback how bad they are and I when I contact Aliexpress they did not help me to get my item after a month the seller was lying and he did not sent me the item after a month he was offering me to close my dispute I will send it again."
"I have been ordered on this sire for years. You can get really great deals on this site but you can also get totally ripped off. Lots of sellers on this site are shady and the item does NOT match the ad. Aliexpress as always refunded my orders that I never received or did not match the ad but I had to FIGHT and prove my story. The sellers will guarantee shipping time frames then blame the mail for something not being delivered on time. GUARANTEE is a GUARANTEE people! DO YOUR RESEARCH!"
"I placed an order for 6 dresser drawer pulls. The seller only sen 3. Filed an online dispute. Took another 4 weeks for the vendor to send the remainder of my order. He had my money for 8 weeks before the order was completed, this seller has given a black eye to ALIEXPRESS . I will never place another order with them ever. Every one needs to beware before you place an order. Buyer beware."
"instant delivery to Nigeria"
"How dare you send me a email in response to this review just to ask am I a vaid customer when I been a customer over 10 years. But yet you send me emails to tell me all about your black Friday deals. You know who I am and you robbed me of my money and still hasn't send the right items or refunded me back. I want you off my emails and I'm deleting this app for good. Order # 94798697004064."
"Purchased from Johnature store 3 sweaters. After a few days I asked why my order wasn't shipped. Johnature store stated 2 of the 3 sweaters were out of stock. I cancelled my order and asked for a refund (nothing had been shipped). They refused, at least 15 times. They refuse to refund my money. They are holding my money hostage. They want me to check the reason for cancelling is because I no longer wanted the items. That's a lie. I cancelled because they did not have the items I paid for. They told me they would get in trouble from AliExpress if they agreed they did not have the items. I contacted AliExpress and they PROMISED me they were going to get my refund and would conact the seller to investigate. They assured me they didn't want to get a bad reputation from bad sellers and would take care of it. They promised also to keep me informed. Fast Forward to now, I still have no refund, the seller is still selling on AliExpress and I've not heard a word from either of them. Seller still refuses to refund my money or ship anything and AliExpress still refuses to do anything. I filed a dispute and I followed their procedure of filing a complaint on the website against the seller. So I'm stopping payment on the bank transaction and leaving bad feedback for both. They are both dishonest and customers have ZERO protection. Website does NOTHING to help you. Shop elsewhere unless you like getting cheated."
"Shipping is taking forever. Already waited 2 weeks."
"I'm AliExpress regular customer and order products online thru any other website. I agreed that some items @ AliExpress are better price than others but some not. Depends what do you concern about. if you are concern about *Aftersales service* Please do not order thru AliExpress. Cause of most products far from CHINA. and I did have an items are not as description and sent them many request of return or replace or else. but they really have no response. and I order some products again thru this website a month ago. I did received everything except one earphone i7. I email them many of time, but they don't care about it and keep asking some documents that we cannot get. and so we will lost the money. Overall, if you want to order thru this website. you should ready for this kind of issue. It means after you paid, they don't really care about anything."
"If I could give this company negative stars, I would. I received a pair of boots and the off-gassing smell permeated the entire house. Also, the product did not look like the photo. The material was very stiff and not the "slouchy" look that it was advertised as. When I filed a grievance, their response was, "You can't see a smell on a photograph." Because I had to send a photo with my grievance. In other words, we have your money so we don't really care. I will never purchase anything from this company again."
"They take your $$$, they package s was mail. The next month order , Aliexpress cancel your order and do not return uhh your $$. I lost 300.00 dollars"
"They took $400 out of my account ...have chatted numerous times...have all the screenshots from chats....no phone number to call...oh and here is the kicker...I NEVER made an order...FRAUD..THEIVES...SENT TO BBB...CALLED COPS AND WENT TO MY BANK..."
"When it comes to buying and importing goods to Nigeria, Ali express are good to go."
"The customer service members were incompetent. A seller scam me with the wrong tracking number and when I inform aliexpress, they do not want to refund my money and give me a tough time. Up to the point, the seller apologize for the mistake and the seller is the one who is willing to refund me the money. Aliexpress is just worse than Ebay or Amazon combine."
Aliexpress is rated 3.36 based on 274 reviews