Aliexpress Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy
Ali is just a Chinese bullying company, you never get your item, and even when opening disputes, they dont answer and ignoring all the messages and blocking you from further more comunication.. NO item received, and NO refunds received from aliexpress..so my item still in China, but they are saying it's been shipped, but I am checking the tracking number.ver with all tracking companies, they say still in china, but Alibaba says it's on the way...stupid Chinese companies liers, I have been waiting since may, I see people getting their items in 2-3 weeks,( evem with this covid_19 stuff )but mine is been lost, and aliexpress doesn't wanna admit, and they dont care , they dont wanna refund the money...be warned people, if you wanna get ripped off and screwed and tortured buy aliexpress it's up to you..also, there is NO buyer protection, it's all lies...no items, no refunds , you are screwed..
Posted 1 hour ago
Ali is just a Chinese bullying company, you never get your item, and even when opening disputes, they dont answer and ignoring all the messages and blocking you from further more comunication.. NO item received, and NO refunds received from aliexpress..so my item still in China, but they are saying it's been shipped, but I am checking the tracking number.ver with all tracking companies, they say still in china, but Alibaba says it's on the way...stupid Chinese companies liers, I have been waiting since may, I see people getting their items in 2-3 weeks,( evem with this covid_19 stuff )but mine is been lost, and aliexpress doesn't wanna admit, and they dont care , they dont wanna refund the money...be warned people, if you wanna get ripped off and screwed and tortured buy aliexpress it's up to you..also, forget about their lieing buyer protection, there is NO such a protecting buyers, it's only themselves..
Posted 1 hour ago
Service and also after receiving the product
Stealing Money
FAKE Website
Never order from this site
It’s NoT ALIBABA.COM
Buyer stealing money and not sending my order at all
I don’t know why they are not closing this website
I will find out the way to sue this Company
They can not steal money
Not sending my order at all and not answering at all
I have orders through Aliexpress and still waiting order two in March for my daughter's birthday in May figured that would be enough time in March I have been ordering through Aliexpress for years all ways got good products they use to have free shipping now they charge a lot for some items plus up to 20 dollars for shipping and when I email them they say it's Covid-19 well how come when I order from other places it don't take that long thank good I have not paid more than twenty dollars for and item I bought a ring and it turned had a certificate and everything saying 925 silver a stone fell out contact seller told me send new ring has not sent new ring instead sent coupons if the first ring turned what makes the seller think I was buying more bought some gel nail polish 2 came broke out of 36 well I asked for small discount seller agreed I don't know if I will ever order from them again never got jewelry that turned Aliexpress does nothing but Amozon or Ebay you might pay more but at least you get products I like Walmart myself because of Covid-19 none of the delivery drivers let me and other tenants no that our stuff has been delivered I live in a apt complex we all have buzzers down in the lobby none of the drivers let us no that packages are down there the office is not open so no one is watching our boxes they can be stolen but walmart let's you know when something has been delivered they all should instead they drop and leave
The seller is a liar. He told me the item was brought back by the trucker so I would get a refund. I agreed and bought the same thing from the other seller. But later he shipped it to me without any notice. I opened a dispute but Aliexpress radiciously wanted me to ship the item back to China even if the item was shipped from the United States (I don't care about where it was from originally). It means the shipment I will pay would be more than the value of the item. Will avoid this website in future.
Used first time and 4 orders didn't received. Four months after.
I never received my order and Ali Express want my local courier to say they lost the item, even though my local courier who I have never had an issue with says they don't have the Ali Express tracking number in their system and have never received the goods from the shipper. Keep away from Ali Express they will happily take your money and give you nothing but pain in return.
Very poor customer service. My order never arrived to my door. But on my account said that I received. Is been 6 months since no wane explains me what exactly happens with my order. Please avoid the website.
No customer service that can help you to solve buyer problem. You just lost your money when you received item not as described. It’s used to be okay but since covid they tried to steal buyer money to cover their economy. So better AVOID... go to another site that have buyer protection.
It is the worst application ever.. i have made an order since 3 months I didn’t get it.. and this app provides the sellers an option to block the msgs so u will never receive The order that u paid for it.. and u cant contact the seller.. it becomes a scam application..
If I could give this site zero I would. It is 45 days since my order and there is no sign of it. When I went on the site to find out what had happened to my order they gave me a tracking code that didn't work at all. When I tried to open a complaint I was told I couldn't for another 45 days. So I have to wait three months after placing my order before I can even start a dispute process. What a joke! I then wrote to them via an email address I eventually found, and have never heard back. I think this site is a scam, that has stolen my money. Avoid at all costs!
Bought a toy from here and was very happy with it and it was bigger than expected and has light sound and music and can go in water what more could a child ask for . would definately buy from here again without a doubt
AliExpress is a cheater site . Does not support customers ,automatically pro the sellers and anti customers . Stay away from that very bad site , and buy only from eBay or amazon . They are honest sites ,and care their customers
After 4 months of waiting on 4 different products, I have had enough of Ali express. Sellers tell lies and Ali express believes them over consumers. When it comes to delivery sellers keep extending the time frame. When it comes to dispute resolution it always sides with the seller. Their guarantee puchase plan is just a marketing stunt. Amazon is better even though is make be more expensive.
Poor customer service. When I applied two dispute case, but stupid AI decided seller side. I haven't received item. However, seller insist check my post office. I never imagine this kind of stupid faud seller and customer service in Amazon and Ebay.
I would not even give them one star if I coukd. Ordered four products in February. Two of them do not look anything like anything in the picture. Third one - Samsung's case and it was pricey - sent me a wrong product. Sent them pictures over and over again of what I ordered and what I received. The Alibaba court decided what they sent was good enough for me and it was pretty expensive. The last product - I'm still waiting. No word. I'm not holding my breath. Still awaiting an apology and the actual product. PLEASE, PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SAVE YOURSELF ANXIETY AND HEARTACHE. STAY AWAY FROM ALIBABA. THET ARE CHEATS AND CROOKS. Thank you for listening.
I ordered two LED bathroom sink faucets at over $100. Neither works properly. One shrieks like a banshee, admitted by seller who said disconnect LED (another plumber cost; not as advertised) and both hot water flows have diminished to too little to use. Offer from Ali--$8 including tax. Wish I'd seen these reviews before dealing with Ali
Terrible Company. The word China is all you need to think of. Dishonest and will try to keep your money not matter whether they are at fault or not
Aliexpress is rated 1.68 based on 1,441 reviews