Aliexpress Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
3 New Reviews Written
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I bought items from Ali Express site (AE) with a total value of USD 622.5. When the seller failed to deliver the items and refused to refund me, I opened a dispute. AE resolved the issue by judging to my favour. This is good news and better news is that the seller (all of a sudden) agreed to the proposal of AE (FYI, this AE website never refunds you but with the acceptance of the seller). The bad news, however, is that the seller never refunded me the USD 622.5 or any single dollar. For 7 months, I kept contacting AE and every time I requested an escallation, they took the complaint as if it is the first time. I kept contacting them from Decemeber 2017 until June 2018, during which I raised 12-time escallations, but with no response from the side of AE. The last (12th-) escalation request was in June 07, 2018), case ID: 2002000058150497. I then gave up, which I believe what AE aimed to. Every time I contacted them, they provided no clear explaination of why the refund was initially processed but never completed. I had a feeling that the staffs with whom I was chatting were aware of the trick, but never tell. Every time i raised the issue, they promised to escalade it, but never resolved it (and never explaied why not). When I discovered that AE is biased with the seller (and believed that there are hidden cheap agreements with his bad sellers), I remebered the story we used to narrate to our kids, whose title is the same to the one i gave to this review title. Please dear friends be advised that the system that runs the business of AE is corrupted and purchasing an expensive item from it will be risky depending on the honesty of the seller. Instead of striving to search for a hopefully good seller in the already corrupted AE system, I chose to go to other honest online traders (and they are a lot nowadys). But because of my money that i lost, I decided to write my unfortunate story to discourage websites like AE from their manipulations."
Posted 43 minutes ago
Are you Aliexpress? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Posted 47 minutes ago
Posted 51 minutes ago
"THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY EXPECT YOU TO PAY TO SHIP BAACK TO CHINA!!! After the vendors send out incorrect sizes, they will not send a shipping label!! I have been going round and round since 06/25. KarinLuna Official Store has had every excuse. I ordered a size 9.5 Chinese 41 or 42. 25.5cm. I have sent pictures multiple time to show they are not the right size. I have been trying to reach out to aliexpress. System unavailable. The chat is a computer. THE WORST"
"Garbage company,shows picture of 1 thing,then sends u another,then tells u it's similar,tried to rip me off of 468.12...fiked a dispute, company gave me back 46.00.....filed a dispute with my credit card company and they're reversing the changes, AliExpress has now frozen me out and I'm not allowed to shop on the site anymore bc I fought back and got a refund"
"I think its a huge scam, my orders never arrived (this is the first time ever happened doing online shopping), I lodged dispute which says will refund all monies, its been months, didnt get my money back. Also cant get hold of anyone at customer service."
"HORRIBLE. please for the sake of your money do NOT shop on ali express, customer service is absolute garbage (it's not even real people you're talking to a robot). I placed 2 orders and PAYED for both, the 2 orders never came up on my order history and there's nothing I can do about it now. definetly not shopping on that website ever again, just a bunch of scammers"
"COMPRE DOS MUÑECAS EN JUNIO, A LOS POCOS DIAS APARECIO EN PEDIDOS COMO ENTREGADO, ME DIGERON QUE ME LAS ENTREGARIAN EN JULIO, PERO NUNCA ME HAN LLEGARON. HE CHATEADO CON EL VENDEDOR Y ME DICEN QUE DSTAN EN CAMINO PERO APARECE COMO ENTREGADO. NO ME QUIEREN REEMBOLSAR EL DINERO"
"Aliexpress is by no means Amazon of China! If the purchased product (in this case cabinet handles) is not as described (in this case color is off) and has on top a quality issue, Aliexpress requires a photo of each (!!!) piece that you ordered as proof. even though. You can make life difficult for a buyer! But don't fool him/her by calling it buyer protection!"
"The shipping is plain garbage and your order will be damaged if it is not something like clothing. You will wait for months not weeks and then sometimes you just will not receive your order. Oh and no customer service at all and it's always the seller in the right. If you ask a question you will get the same answer over and over again if any answer. The tracking number is always useless and fake. If when you placed an order it was shipped right then and a reliable tracking number was given and they had real customer service and were fair it would be ok. I have received 90 percent of my orders and it usually takes two months. If you do decide to order do so at your own risk, and please pay with PayPal so you can get your money back if anything goes wrong. Also contact the BBB AND FTC that usually gets a response from them. Sad but disputes and negative reviews doesn't bother them or work. Also be sure that you are buying from a reputable seller. I just wouldn't order from here. Go ahead and pay a little more from eBay and Amazon etc at least you will get your order and if anything is wrong you can get your money back. Good luck"
"You can buy from it, if you don't care low quality, fake products, long shipping time (we're talking about months, if not forever), & no refund for stuff not working at all, unless you make a movie to show to "AliExpress Case Management Team". Don't they understand pictures, words and sentences can explain things as well? Already wasted hours trying to get the sound card work. All it created was white noise, if anything at all. And they want a buyer to spend extra hours to go through the whole process again, plus make a movie to show them. "Video is needed for this complaint" is the exact words they replied to the refund request. Never expected any company can be this stupid and ridiculous."
"alway make sure you open a other browser and clear your cookies because they play around with prices and order numbers based on your history"
"I always had good experience in the past when purchasing goods from Ali Express. I understand that it might take a while for the goods to arrive since its crossing half the world to reach Canada and the quality is what you get for the price. But my past 4 orders did not arrive and while I waited it out (because it can take several months for delivery), I missed the dispute timeframe. The status of delivery for these 4 orders are either item returned, delivery cancelled, or no status at all. I did not receive any communication nor refund regarding these. The only emails I received from Ali Express are spams from the same sellers tried to offer discounts or coupons for future purchase. Attempt to contact customer support is hard since the web seemed to always have some sort of error on the live chat page. Lucky the money lost was not more than $40, but I'll steer clear from Ali Express from now on."
"Good Super Good"
"Aliexpress partner with scammers, Aliexpress takes money from your account and dont pay sellers until you get it. But when it comes to you finding out the seller is a scammer, You cant cancel until the sellers agree!!. Aliexpress wont give you your money back no matter how many times you have chatted to customer service, They wont help instead they feed you lies that they will take it up to management and you will receive an email from them soon. All lies.. I have been waiting for 15 days for this scammer seller to cancel my order. They keep reading my messages but no reply.. Even though aliexpress has my money, They wont give me back until scammer sends me the fake phone... Awful Service."
"I ordered a down-filled jacket and wasn’t happy with the fit. I wanted to exchange it for a different size. I got no response to my emails and no responses to my phone calls. I received an opportunity to review the company and after writing it all out, they wouldn’t allow me to submit it. “Please try again in ten minutes.” I won’t buy anything else from them. I certainly wouldn’t recommend this site to anyone."
"The customer service is excellent!! The prices can't be beat!! They are the best n the fasted I have delt with yet when it comes to delivery!! I would definitely recommend them your guaranteed customer satisfaction!!!🤗🤗🤗"
"Complete and total rip-off. Complaints are not handled fairly. AliExpress automatically sides with their Chinese suppliers rather than any customer."
"I put in a order for a soap item mid May, it's now mid July. Tracking site is bogus and I haven't received my purchase. Bad customer service."
"I order hair from seller prom queen on this site never got my hair or my money back aliexpress said I have wrong address.. my address is correct the tracking just say it was delivered to my city.... never again don't trust them they kept my money"
Aliexpress is rated 2.29 based on 608 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access