Aliexpress Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Aliexpress
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy

Over a month
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"reason why i gave 5 star is because all the bad reviews that helped me not to buy from this company, alot of bad sellers, i will recommend gearbest so far vape tanks i got is what as described, and very happy with gearbest shipping times"
Are you Aliexpress? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have used Aliexpress for the first time and I never received the item. It is a few days I am looking for the item and nobody knows where is it."
"Do not use this company. They do not do refunds or exchanges. I tried to communicate with them but they don’t understand English. Horrible experience!"
"I brought a glueless lacefront Brazilian 16 inch 2" wig from a company called Rxy Hair and I love it .Only took few days to recieve."
"For me all 3 orders worked out! They were the right size, there was one minor detail missing from one of my dresses (finger holes) but other than that GREAT!"
"I ordered 2 sweatshirts for my grandchildren. One size small one xsmall. Got the small after 6 weeks. Said they both were shipped to my local post office. Checked that out and they never received the xxsmall and still haven't got it. Opened the dispute and they said it was shipped so of course I lost. Will never order from them again. Sad that one child didn't get his sweatshirt"
"One order delayed because you won't accept my phone number. ?!?! Orders two and three on hold because you're asking me to confirm my address but the link to do this won't appear. Sounds like a scam to me."
"Very bad service.if want to buy.they show different item.but when paid .they sent different. I don't recommend."
"Bad service if you didn’t receive your item it takes around 1 Month to get your refund disgusting won’t buy from them again horrible slow disgusting service"
"hi my order no 100882118561385 Luxury 360 full cover phone case for Huawei Honor 8x case with protective cover with glass i got my order to find it was the wrong case for my money and it was to small i send a message to the seller and he said he can sent another one so he was going to adjusted the order so now i have to pay 1p why should i have to pay when the seller sent me the wrong case the sellers name is yan dan"
"I bought a pair of sneakers. They were size 8, the size I always use. When I received them, they were way too tight in width. I filed a dispute. They wanted pictures to prove they didn't fit. I sent pictures. The seller said they sent the right size, which they did (size 8), but they don't fit my feet! I continued with the dispute & sent three more pictures (can send only a maximum of 3 pictures). They again said the size was right & I get no refund. This was my first order & my last order from AliExpress."
"The product was really good. I bought one yesterday and it already arrived! It is in great condition!! Thanks🤠"
"Absolutely appalling customer service. you are not protected on your purchases here. i was sent a faulty item but was told by customer service i must pay postage to china they have now frozen me out of the dispute almost as though favouring the seller. will never buy from here again."
"The Chinese tracking system says the item was successfully delivered. I never received item. Even post office says they never received shipment for my address. I disputed the purchase on AliExpress. The AliExpress asked me for proof I did not receive my item. My claim was denied. What more can I say? They are fraudsters!"
"transactions for the most part was ok, id say on prob 3 occasions I ran into severe problems , that caused unwanted stress and left some pretty severe mental damages,i prob not a rabbit running, so when someone does something bad it affects me very negatively. Last 3 transactions for example was hell.Seller listing an item to be shipped by dhl,i paid for dhl services, seller took 2 weeks to ship the item and totally changed the shipping method without even telling, just so he could make more money, item arrived and prob worked for few hours and then boom, nothing. contacted the seller, no responce, that's on top of the other one that they sent me defective and they had to sent parts for it to be fixed,and like the numorous times I tried to buy clothing, some nasty bully sellers on aliexpress that likes to make buyers wait long period of time knowing they be getting a pair of shoes that is not big enough or shirt or pants.all like that, they only sell clothing for small people,then they be having em online social bullies to side with the hysteria created as in " u bought something that was counterfeit so they have the right to sell you something that doesn t fit"type of mentalily, and americans jump on it too, as if americans no getting away with a lot of cloning and fraud on top of it, they given privilege to laugh at those who gets burn down by aliexpress gangster sellers.and for the most part, americans likes to label Chinese product counterfeit just to scare people off, while Americans selling a lot of items that are just as poor quality as china.they just need that special reporter on tv to bring it to attention, so everyone needs to believe it, it seems, and nothing is counterfeit in my books, imagine if the first guy who invented tires could call counterfeit on every other tires that came out after that? so u see, its all a gimmick for americans that rides on the facist movement and all owns mainstream brand and live with bigger than life pride cause they own that " mainstream" product.u see em on utube and tv everywhere with big inflated egos. cause hey they get to socialize with that " special crowd"that is above others. and the magical refund I cannot find proof of receiving but they have proof and I don't see anything anywhere on file .aliexpress customer service is a joke too, they be laughing at you in chat , and you be feeling how they be getting with a lot of BS that is not acceptable. all the mental wounds they f$#@%$@#$% into someone s head over the years with, long waiting shipping period times, they prob murdered half America with brain tumors already and be laughing at them all"
"They were almost ok up until the end of 2018. Then they stopped accepting negative feedback, then they sent me 1 ip camera instead instead of 2, now they sent me 1 circuit board instead of 6, now they want photo evidence to prove it. Its always less never more."
"I fell for a "Great" aliexpress sale and received cupons and stuff, wow.. so after I didn't buy from aliexpress for maybe two years because of their poor customer support, well it was a mistake... again.. I ordered the xiaomi air capsule earphones which in its original form, a great pair of earphones, the price was maybe $7 lower than the local xiaomi shop but what I received in the mail was not worth even 1 cent, a clearly fake, terrible build quality, sound comes out so low and the sound is really bad (In the dispute they complained that I did not make a video of the bad sound.. ridicules!!)tinny/midi dominant that gives a very cheap feeling to it, I took it to the shop to discover that it should have come in an original carton box and should look totally different in build quality and I already knew that the original has a very good sound (I ended up buying a pair from the local xiaomi shop and I love it). What we see here is Fraud! a seller being advertised by aliexpress sends garbage to the customer and then you need to open a dispute and wait and waste your time so people just give up and that way they are sending you counterfeit or defective products and then in the dispute they offer you half the price!!! SO YOU PAY FOR A NON USABLE FAKE GARBAGE but just half the price so they feel like they resolved it, don't buy there, other platforms are better and take care of you, I like ebay, banggood, geekbuy because they respect their customers and assure that we are safe, I don't feel safe with Aliexpress!! Oh, the xiaomi shop confirmed that this is not a genuine item but Aliexpress said that the seller showed them proof that it is original haha (look at the photos). I would like to say to Aliexpress: When someone received an open packages with a broken item, this is fraud and offering me to send it back to the seller on my expense (Which cost more then the whole deal) shows that you are just motivating your sellers to drop their garbage that worth nothing for half the price of an original. I will never but from Aliexpress and AliBaba no more, that was one chance too many, you can keep our money but we will make sure that everyone knows that you are a sellers market promoting fraud and garbage dumping. I'm still waiting for maybe 20 parcels from them (got carried away haha) but after that I will close my account."
"Never received product"
"Bought top brand, was shipped used generic with no attachment. They want me to pay for shipping, which is $60 on a $70 product. DO NOT USE! Total scam!"
"I have been sent used, generic, and incomplete versions of what I purchased, and Aliexpress will do nothing but make empty promises of a refund. If you dispute a purchase, they will make you pay return shipping, even if the vendor sent a phony item! Do not use! Total scam."
Aliexpress is rated 2.60 based on 460 reviews