Aliexpress Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy
Horrible buyer protection. The delivery on the item were an extra $5 for 20 Days shipping which we happily paid. However the items have taken over 3 months and apparently according to aliexpress it is still within the purchase protection time. I needed the items in 2 months that is why I paid extra for quick shipment.
Do not do not buy anything from AliExpress because trade agreement from both government are restricted upon entering the U.S. custom are collecting Chinese origin product and banning them. Some will get through some won’t!
I could not have written it better than the following buyer so I simply copy and pasted his. The following is EXACTLY what has happened to me as well.
I was a regular customer of these people but somewhere along the line they've just decided to not honor their sales and are just keeping your money. A govt alert need to be put on these people.

"EXTREMELY TERRIBLE SERVICE!!! SCAM, GET YOUR MONEY, DON´T DELIVER THE PRODUCT, CHANGE THE DELIVER TIME, CHANGE THE REPLY TIME; RESTRICT YOU TO REPLY UNTIL THE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED AND UNTIL ONLY 15 AFTER IS DELIVERED BUT AS THEY NEVER DELIVER AFTER HALF A YEAR, THEN DON`T LET YOU REPLY, DON`T LET YOU GIVE A REVIEW, DON´T LET YOU KNOW WHERE THE PRODUCT IS AND LIE TO YOU SAYING THEY DELIVERED IT PROPERLY!! JUST NEVER BUY ANYTHING ON THIS IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICE!!!"
Don't waste your money & time.customer service very bad can't contact.
Package was never delivered, with proof, clearly shown on tracking history. Seller doesn't want to refund and aliexpress decided in favor of the seller. No buyer protection and no way to contact anyone. Worst buying experience ever!
I ordered a product on Aliexpress. The package never arrived, that I paid for. Aliexpress offers some refund functionality, but the seller doesn't want to repay the price of the product, even if it's visible in Aliexpress' system, that the product was not delivered. So this refund stuff seems to be a lie to me.
Did not receive the item and Dispute was simply dismissed. Cannot even provide any further proof that the seller has sent the item, nor tracking where the item is, which SOB signed the confirmation of delivery. Online chatting is proven useless and referred to dispute. But dispute cannot give any evidence for the good / item being delivered and signed. No protect at all !!!! Don't believe in the conditions they blatantly stated on their website. NO PROTECTION! NO PROTECTION! NO PROTECTION!
Worse customer service ever
WORST SELLER EVER. DO NOT BUYT FROM THIS SELLER OR ALIEXPRESS. Bought 6 RX cards all had heating issues and wrong BIOS installed. Seller told me to get them repaired and he would pay costs. Only 3 cards were repairable. I asked for half my money back but seller offered a lousy $140. Raised a dispute with Aliexpress, they accepted the evidence cards were faulty, but the seller would budge. I REFUSED his offer in the twice but somehow AliExpress ACCEPTED anyway and closed the dispute. Last night another of his cards failed. I am now stuck with 4 dead cards. I spent $742 for the cards plus $150 with the local repairer at a total $892 for 2working 2nd hand RX560s. I have still not seen even the lousy $140 offered by the seller. This entire process has been a complete SCAM on the part of the seller and complete JOKE as handled by ALIEXPRESS. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM ALIEXPRESSS AGAIN. Save yourself pain and money and DO NOT BUY FROM 'HUAPU STORE' or ALIEXPRESS.
Be careful there are some fraud sellers on Alixpress Eg AK sugarcraft store. And alixpress won't listen to the customers but their own sellers. I'm also very unsatisfied from alixpress judgments. Product was AU$3.52 with free shipping, but seller charged me $8 only for shipping without even letting me know and the aliexpress did nothing. Customer service won't even reply to ur message.
I spend more than 400 $ on a navigation system from a seller who named ZWNAV.

The system dosen´t work, me revers alarm on the car, me day light,cruise control,onboard computer and tire pressure monitor system(tpms) dosent work. I ask the seller to help me but nothing happend. Finaly i open a dispute case to get aliexpress to helping me but the wont help(shure its cause its a big amount).

Ali express say it needs a video to see the problem but the system can handle a video. The seller say the same , shure the seller knows i can send a video.

So now im here with a navigation system that dosent work as promissed and more than 400 $ much poor.
Another big trade site seems to be a
You pay for items and never receive them!!
Very bad customer service!
Don’t loose your time and money!
Where "in the past" it was nice to buy a nice gadget or product for little money, nowadays it is a collection of junk (defective) and products that regularly do not arrive. The frustration that you receive a product that does not work after 6 weeks of waiting is bad enough. Then you have to make a dispute and film with your smartphone and show or hear what is missing. Then you are at the mercy of the ali express gods whether the proof is good enough. And if so hope that the costs of sending items back will not be too high.

Also in this case. So created a dispute, defined what the problem is, added evidence. That was sufficient enough for the supplier to offer an alternative product. We worked on that until Ali rejected the dispute. Motivated again and also stated that the supplier and I already had an agreement in principle. Refused again (without further reason). Eventually, but appealed and that was also rejected. Now, however, with the motivation that there was no convincing evidence.
Why not convincing evidence and why is it not shown sooner or is it not communicated. Then you are nicely finished. So I too .. to order more than 150 it is time to say goodbye. goodbye Ali ..
I placed an order on Aliexpress. My credit card was instantly charged for full amount including shipping. Couple of days later I received a message from seller. The seller informed me the item is no longer available. The seller asked me to cancel my order.
After I canceled my order I received only a partial refund. I tried to contact seller but I got no response. I tried to get on line help from virtual assistant Eva but I got no response. I tried to open a dispute but it was not possible because the order was closed. I was unable to leave feedback same reason.
This is the lesson for me. I am going to cancel my Aliexpress account.
Do not buy from BESTNAVY TECH Store. Sent me a bad DVD drive. Wanted me to pull up on the sides to fix it. Sent videos and pictures to dispute. Like many reviewers have already stated, the dispute always goes to the seller. They said I didn't have proof (even though the videos and pictures show a bad drive). This model isn't sustainable and eventually people will catch on. When you think you're saving money, you're not. Especially after you loose $100 and then just have to buy it from a reputable place that stands behind their products...like Amazon. Never again from aliexpress. Until they clean up their act, be prepared to kiss your money goodbye.
Success story of Aliexpress is based on seller oriented business model. They are promoting sellers to sell in their platform. Most of these sellers will have zero customer service, including a bunch of fraudulent businesses. I have been buying at Aliexpress for about six years with mixed experience. Among thousands of dollars spent on Aliexpress, I've been scammed about 10% of my purchases. Each time, the Aliexpress has backed the seller. This model is not a sustainable one. For the last one year, I switched my regular business to Amazon, and I am very happy with the switch. I pay more at amazon, but, always satisfied. I still shop occasionally at Aliexpress, but, only when I do not find the item at Amazon. I am pretty sure many others will eventually switch to Amazon or other customer focused businesses. After all, customers are the center point of a business, if you do not satisfy your customers, they will find someone else who are better at serving their customers. Let me give few examples -

(Example 1) - Recently, I purchased a battery charger. The seller shipped me an European round pin plug with the charger that is not compatible in North America. All I demanded is seller send me an appropriate flat pin plug that works in the North America. Seller refused to send a plug. I raised a dispute to Aliexpress, and Aliexpress thinks, I do not have enough evidence to support my claim. So, refused to support my case.

Example 2 - In bought a phone that is defective as the wireless charging function was not working. So, I raised a dispute, Aliexpress asked me to ship the phone back at my own expense. Canadian shipping cost is high, and a tracked a shipping to china would cost more than the phone. So, I shipped the defective phone without a tracking number. Unfortunately, seller never acknowledged the receipt of the shipment and I lost the whole cost of phone plus shipping.

Example 3 - I ordered 500 pieces of custom printed pens with laser light. The package arrived with half of the products with dead batteries, a fifth of the products were damaged. Raised a dispute, and the Aliexpress verdict went in favor of the seller.

In conclusion, I would review Aliexpress shopping experience as a hit or miss. If you are lucky, you might get a good deal. But, 10-15% of the time you will get scammed, and you will have zero customer service. Aliexpress will promote and back the sellers. As a result, many fraudulent sellers are growing in the platform. Once the seller gets a lot of bad review, they start listing with a different name and continue to scam people. So, if you get a good deal, you might be lucky to it to be legit. I would prefer Amazon or eBay over Aliexpress, even the price of the product is twice than Aliexpress. I would only shop at Aliexpress, if the product is not available at Amazon or eBay. Fortunately, Amazon is growing their inventory very rapidly, at the same time giving more and more competitive price. In 10 years time I foresee, Amazon will take the whole market share of Aliexpress. That's why, I am an Amazon stock owner, but, too scared to invest on Aliexpress stock.
Terrible terrible terrible, avoid this site at all cost . This site is always on sellers side when you have issues with your purchase or dont recieve it . Good luck trying to get a refund. Most orders are extremely bad quality or short quantity , or damaged from bad packing, and then aliexpress takes sellers sides and you the buyer is guilty unless proven innocent. What a disgraceful site, sooner or later youll get hit. Disgraceful people
My package arrived damaged. fedex marked it as damaged the seller acknowledges the package was damaged but aliexpress wont refund my money
terrible customer service and no protection for buyers
Aliexpress is rated 1.62 based on 1,592 reviews