Aliexpress Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy
I placed my first order in November 2020. It was a very small order (under 5 dollars) that I placed to see how well it works out and whether or not I would use the service again. I will not!
The item was never received and when I asked for a refund they approved it but never actually put the money into my account. It is now mid April and I still haven't received my money. The dispute has been closed and there doesn't appear to be anywhere I can go to rectify this.
I will NEVER order from AliExpress again!
You don't receive your orders, the customer support is obnoxious, upon receiving all the conformations from my side that the order arrived to the wrong address km away from me, they still didn't refund my money! Well, if you want to buy cheap chinese sh*t - be prepared for sh*t chinese service.
1 - Poor product description from sellers
2 - Items aren't located in the country they state
3 - When you open a disput, Aliexpress assume you've received the items
4 - Aliexpress do nothing to protect customers
5 - Seller isn't forced to refund not delivered Items
6 - Prices aren't great
7 - Do not use this selling platform, to many scammers, no protection

This is based on 3 different products/sellers all rated above 80%, 2 of them refunded the money, one of them didn't, Aliexpress did nothing about this.
DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS APP. Its like a scam. So ordered item. Item didn't came even after 4 months. Customer support is shi@@y bot which you cant past. So in this case you will not get your money and item. Even if you contact real agent - they will not help. Everything what they can do is tell you that they're doing everything to help you. Scammers and lyres...(Order NR: 3008151063642444)
don't send and if they send that was defect
The Ordinary 30%AHA + 2% BHA
Package, bottle the same until you open the bottle, watery, strong smell of berries and does NOTHING for your skin. FAKE FAKE FAKE do not buy from AliExpress
knowing where to track my shipment in the reciepient country is impossible! how am I supposed to know where is my shipment, especialy if delivery is late or failed!!
What I ordered was missing parts and would not work as described, I’ve been scammed out off nearly 200 euro, the company truck ecu scammed me.
Horrible service from Ali Express.
I had ordered some items to be delivered in Dubai.
Once the products arrived in Dubai, the local delivery company is for money to deliver the products.
The response and communication is horrible. They are NOT customer driver. I ordered and my money was taken right away, almost $300. Over a month later still nothing has shipped. I did get a shipping notice that said my product was on it's way. They later said it was a mistake. I cannot get my product shipped and I cannot get my money back. I had plans on ordering 100's of these products after I saw the product. DO NOT BUY CHINA..... You were warned. NO REFUND... Money lost
I ordered 5 different items from 3 sellers, only had problems with one item and Aliexpress stepped in and I had my money back in a weeks time. There are bad sellers on all platforms, but Aliexpress is always on your side, so don´t worry!
Absolutely abysmal site. Full of fraudsters who steal your money (allegedly!). Here is how it worked for me...order, pay, receive nothing, contact seller (a complete joke), open dispute, dispute closed in light speed (no chance to respond), contact Aliexpress (another joke). I could go into more detail but I haven't the strength. My advice - DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS.
SCAM SCAM SCAMM THEY DONT SHIP AND THEY WILL MAKE LOOSE YOUR TIME!!!
SCAM! SHAME ON ALIEXPRESS! AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY ASSISTANCE AFTER SALE!! THE ITEMS ARE NOT AS DESCRIBED. ALIEXPRESS ACTS ONLY IN SELLERS FAVOUR. SHAME!!!!!
Letting scammers get away
Feedback score is fake
SCAM!! A seller took my money and said they'd sent my items, however the tracking info states that they're lying. Both the individual seller and AliExpress refuse to give me either my items or my money back, so I've lost the money. The AliExpress customer services keep saying that they are 'holding' the money, however, for some reason, they will not return it to me. DO NOT SHOP HERE, YOU MAY GET SCAMMED, AND ALIEXPRESS IS IN ON IT!!!
Just letting anybody looking to order off this company peachstudio store to beware they are a scam company. I purchased and paid in full for a camera item on their store. After payment went through they contact via message and said I had to pay an additional $20 for shipping which they would refund once the item arrived. This was a lie a few message later it was clear I had to pay for extra shipping or they wouldn’t send the item. I would beware of this company and AliExpress doesn’t have any options to help resolve or leave a review so beware if ordering from companies listed on AliExpress
Very bad customer service. You always get the same response: "Everything will be ok!" and then stab you in the back.
AliExpress is a scam. You receive nothing. The customer support is terrible. Ebay is million times better then AliExpress at least it's backed by paypal/ebay money back guarantee. I will never recommend this site everyone on here is a fraud and a scam. It's been over a month now no sign of my items or any response from the seller or AliExpress, Such sites and sellers should be investigated on by the trading standards and the Police.
I ordered three items from this company, and I received two of the items in the package. I wrote them to let them know that I was missing one item. They disregarded my message and kept informing me that the package was delivered with all the items and I need to check with family members. I am the one who opened the package and saw that we were missing an item. My granddaughter was waiting for this package for over a month and then for this to happen. Their customer service sucks big time. I will never buy from this company again.
It's a fraud When you order a subscription for 12 months on any iptv then it will stop working in 5-6 momnths .
not just 1 store must of them