Aliexpress Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy
Ordered lipsticks from this site, items didn't arrive. I foolishly forgot my password, hit the forgotten password option but it didn't work. I would NEVER USE THE WEBSITE AGAIN. BUYERS BEWARE!!
Posted 3 minutes ago
Purchased lipsticks from this site. Items didn't not arrive. I foolishly couldn't remember my login details, the forgotten password option doesn't work. Would NEVER USE THE SITE AGAIN! BUYERS BEWARE
Posted 5 minutes ago
It is hard to make a refund, specially to teeheart child store no reply at all, OTISBABY Store , there's a reply but they are not willing to give the refund. Sad to say but people out there don't waste your time and money.
Posted 1 hour ago
I bought a set of bicycle cranks from Aliexpress supplier CHIYAMAOYI Store. They part did not fit. They have a 100% money back guarantee. The asked for a photo so I provided a photo. They rejected my refund and asked for a video. so I provided a video. No approval. I am out $143 for an item that was supposed to be 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Do not purchase from this website. The customer service is terrible. Purchased a back phone cover and it took forever to arrive and when I opened it, the cover was cut and broken. When I brought it to the buyers attention they stated its impossible to break it must of been broken by someone, presuming it was myself who did the damage. Will never purchase from them again and definitely do not recommend them to any customer.
Customer service agents rude and unhelpful
Didn't get all of my order, can't get refund! What I did get was a watch that broke first day I wore it! Dispute over that ,will closed in 56 more days!
fraud by seller. did not deliver
Do not buy anything from this company, I bought a dog supply and I never recived any notificacion or an email since September 18, 2019.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY
Do not buy anything from this company. They took your money and you never recived anything.
DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I Bought some dogs supply, three months ago and I never recived anything. I tried to communicate to then but they never responded.
I had to put 1 star to write this review. I urge you not to order from Aliexpress, you will not get your merchandise and they will take your money. I have had to dispute this with my credit card company, what a pain, once I did this they closed all the orders, some of which they said had been shipped. This company is not honest, keep you money and don't deal with them.
Sometimes you get lucky and recieve the package, but its a gamble. Last time the package didnt arrive i sent photo evidence of the tracking. The seller just added som information in chinese about the package beeing delivered. Many dishonoest sellers.
Ordered 2. of 1 design correct with correct size. The other was different design and different size (too small)
I ordered articles of clothing this 11/11 sale but am disappointed at the ridiculously small sizes that I got. There is no information on how to return the articles, the sellers get offended when a dispute is opened. Returning these size deficient articles has become a problem. Amazon and ebay have an excellent return policy but this site has none. Consider making US sized clothings if you folks want to business with American people, otherwise it is a waste of time and money for us.
The worse customer service. The seller sent me wrong remote controls which I ordered different ones. The seller acknowledged the mistake but seller offered small partial refund. I disputed but Aliexpress sighted with the seller saying the remote controls he sent me have some value. Now I paid for 2 remotes which have no use for. I advice anyone buying things from Aliexpress to be aware. You could pay for seller mistakes. It's a risk you will take. Ebay has much better customer service.
I have order 2 dresses from Alliexpress last year and i have since not received it nor refunded....last month i ordered a closure from them and on the status bar it says the delivery failed when a opened a dispute it says my order was delivered which is very strange... i am so dissapointed and i am moneyless too .
Sorry that my previous review was precipitated. Aliexpress is a serious site and many sellers work hard to fulfill their orders. Prices are excellent ! Just received my order,
From reading 10 very bad reviews, I have changed my mind about now. I missed a bullet!
Aliexpress is rated 2.01 based on 860 reviews