Aliexpress Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy
Aliexpress 1 star review on 24th September 2023
Anis
Aliexpress 1 star review on 24th September 2023
Anis
Aliexpress 1 star review on 30th August 2023
Li Yang
Aliexpress 1 star review on 30th August 2023
Li Yang
Ordered something cheap - fake gems - to see if this company is legit. The gems never arrived after a month and a half of waiting. Asked for a refund which was never given. This is a scam company, do not give them any money!
Used it for years for purchasing items for resale and components for manufacturing. In the past 1/3 of the items either didn’t arrive, arrived damaged, or they sent the wrong item. Recently it’s more like 90%. They have a 100% satisfaction and no hassle return policy, however no matter how much documentation I send, they almost always deny it saying I didn’t provide enough information. When they approve it, they want me to pay to send the item back to china - which costs a huge amount I started just filing disputes on my credit card, so AliExpress just cancelled my account Also, we are non-taxed and they still charge sakes tax, even though a foreign entity is not required to remit US sales taxes Most of it is a scam
Very bad experience with over 5 items I bought from them. Bad follow up. Heard to get a return
1, jacket came in wrong size, they asked me to post item back that cost me AUD48, i did n they confirm receipt of returned item n aliexpress said they will contact seller regarding organising refund, seller said the contacted aliexpress for refund, followed this up for three months, nothing, happen, lost $142 for the jacket plus $48 postage, so frustrated. 2. ordered a shopping trolley cost $15. open a dispute and aliexpress requests me to post back item, cost is Aud45 for sending item back, need to pay first and request/beg for refund. just too hard, not worth it, easier to cancel my account and never buy from them again, Temu and wish site has a much better refund process. mind you
Ali Express customer service is appalling..My account had been hacked twice,i had to contact my bank and go through the process of waiting for a new card and changing details on everything.They tell you they will send you an email within 24 hours,don't fall for this as they most definitely do not,you have to keep contacting them.To top it off,(even after sending screen shots) I was greeted with a very rude person called Monica who seemed to think that answering everything with the word "Thanks" was suffice enough..when i told her that she was rude she then answered "thanks with a smiley face emoji" They have no complaints department or email for contact so impossible to get anything done through them.. i would avoid this site like the plague..No help whatsoever..
Bait and switch Watch out for Shop1102244588 Store , they show one product and you will end up getting something else in the post. Very disappointed with Ali expressed hands off approach, it is not well organized as Ebay
Aliexpress 1 star review on 17th April 2023 Aliexpress 1 star review on 17th April 2023
There customer service is very poor there is no way to return the item or to get a refund. My seller himself closed the dispute without proper resolution and Ali express was again asking me to check with seller who not understanding the problem. I will recommend not to buy from this site, in case some faulty or not required item arrives you will not get proper entertainment and you end up loosing your hard earned money.
I bought from AliExpress before and have had successful and few unsuccessful purchases where they gave me someone else's tracking # or my product was defective. I always got refunds for those times. But this one time, I bought from the vendor World Pet Supplies Store on Dec 26, 2022. They have a timeline when the order should be delivered which was March 11th 2023 and the order will automatically say it was received if I don't. Before that, I kept contacting the seller because the tracking info kept showing the last update being Jan 19th 2023 and it had not changed since. I opened the dispute and the seller refused to refund even though when you order with them. It says, right near the Sellers name there is a tiny icon when you hover over it, it says, it will refund you with 75 days if you do not receive your order or if it is not as described. It is something they did not stand by. They said it arrived successfully in Canada and it is not their fault that the package is lost. Yes, it is their responsibility if you did not receive your order. I showed AliExpress my tracking to show it was not delivered. AliEpress Dispute said, that was not enough evidence. Really? What other evidence do I need to give to show you I did not receive the product? I disputed the dispute and they said evidence was not enough. The seller is disgusting. Do NOT rrust this vendor World Pet Supplies Store. Go to someone else. They will not care if you did not receive your order. They will say it is not their responsibility once it arrives in your home country. Your home country is not your personal home address. It is April 12th 2023 and I still did not get my order or a refund from them directly and they have my money. Very Very Sad. They have only been selling since November 2022.
I have ordered 4 items thr Aliexpress by 4 different suppliers. Its been 4 months and according to them its delivered. Tracking it once thru customs in own country impossible. Suppliers not getting back to you. Taking your money because to them its delivered. Delivery time also way longer than said so its taken almost 4 months for me to realise its never going to come although their systems said its delivered. Be aware...its easy easy to order and pay but after that its trouble and never see the products or money again.
I bought 6 items and had problem with 3, one was the wrong item shipped, another was just cancelled by the seller without notice, and the last one asked for more money after paying the price in the listing, which I refused and requested the cancellation of the transaction. For all these 3 times I had issues getting my money back, and I still didn't get it all, just partially. Customer service seems to be, either fooling you, or not very competent, but unable to take care of issues. I filed a formal complaint about this website, it's terrible.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS, I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEMS I BOUGHT AND I LOST 900.00 THEY SAID THERE IS NO REFUND, BE AWARE THEIR POLICIES ARE NO REFUND EVRN IF THE SELLER DOESN'T SEND YOU THE PACKAGE. AVOID BUYING HERE AT ALL COST 😢
Made some orders and AliExpress decided to combine four orders into one. When the package arrived only 3 out of 4 orders were inside it and there was a fourth one that I knew nothing about. I contacted AliExpress and the seller about it and requested a refund since I don't believe that the bag will arrive if it was meant to be inside the combined package. Seller provided proof that they had shipped it originally and I believe them but then AliExpress requested my proof and although I sent pictures of the combined packaging, the unknown package and it's contents they said that it is not proof enough. How can I send proof of something that I don't have? Show my empty hands? I requested information that the order was put in the combined package in the first place and how come I received some random package inside it instead but got no answer regarding my questions and refund request was just bluntly denied. Horrible experience, no actual support from AliExpress, I just got rolled over by a corpo train. I have been a customer for ~10 years but I guess it's time to go back to eBay again for most of my shopping. Edit: Their last response (none of my questions answered and no info how to provide better "proof"): "We are regret to inform that your appeal request was closed. Regarding this request, we have carefully revisited all the proof provided, including the newly updated proof (remark - sent them our postal service's tracking info or lack thereof) and found that the proof is not effective enough to prove your claim. And now this request has exceeded the AliExpress protection period."
I am very disappointed my order from Aliexpress. They don’t refund items that you’re not satisfied with or that fit. They mislabel the sizes and then you’re stuck with something you don’t want. They don’t care about refund money. If you’re going to sell underwear to the people in the United States of America, you cannot mislabel them. I bought underwear’s from Aliexpress for my husband and they don’t come true to size and you refused my refund. This leaves a very negative impression of aliExpress and I am canceling my account and I would leave reviews on every possible review portal so that other customers do not experience what I experienced.
In my opinion it is very risky to buy anything by Ali Express. I payed for an item, but did not receive it. Aliexpress opinion that they do not give back refund since the item arrived to my country, but I did not receive it, not information about, no tracking number inside my country. Aliexpress opinion I have to ask the shipping company. In my answer I asked AliExpress to tell whicj shipping company, since there are a lots of them. Also asked them to tell me some inforamtion I might provide to the shipping company. Aliexpress closed my request without answering my question. This was not fair. I pay for nothing and Aliexpress supports something like a band of thieves. I will do my best to lett the whole world know about my stroy. I ll not give up.
I ordered a product two months ago. The seller tells me that he cannot send it to me. He suggests that I accept delivery, leave a positive review, and then return the product with the excuse that I don't like it. I did not accept and asked for a letter of the money. But they don't return them to me because you have a fake shipment number that I'm waiting to receive... I'm attaching two photos with the shipment number that still comes after two months...
Aliexpress 1 star review on 1st April 2023 Aliexpress 1 star review on 1st April 2023
AliExpress is a cheater, they refused to send me what I bought. I bought a 200x230 cm blanket and they sent me a small size one. They refused to send me the right one .I escalated, but no use. Don't buy anything from CCP they are thieves
Aliexpress is not a customer friendly place. I was robbed of over £500 for which customer service is to blame. I absolutely do not recommend shopping here, for me it is a scam.
I have had a bad taste in my mouth for a while. over what AliExpress did to me with the battery operated chainsaw I bought. when I got a section of chain on some rope. AliExpress did not step in to help. BUT i need this control board for my printer. a store on AliExpress was the only place I could find it. Wouldn't I got a broken board a clip cracked off of it. The Seller kelp calling me friend like we had been swapping wallpaper idea's and showing me one he had to looked okay. But mine was still broke and I was getting no where with the seller. I opened a dispute with AliExpress ( thinking I am wasting my time) 12 hours later an email says to except the decision for the refund. wait I am confused. was it really that easy just showed them the picture my wife took when the parts fell out of the bag and tell them what the seller said. 4 hours later my PayPal pings the money is there waiting to go to my account. Thank you AliExpress. I have the duplicator 6 control board on order from a different company. Because the 2 places on Ali are the same person. Brother checked them out. I will shop more on AliExpress because you backed up you words. Keep up and I will put up ✨✨✨✨✨ it took 18 days to get here but AliExpress was close to sending my money back when the sell finely sent it.
Aliexpress 4 star review on 25th March 2023
The products that I have received do not work and the seller refused for return This unacceptable and bull $#*! aliexpress 's return policy as it said "MONEY BACK GUARANTEEWe promise your money back if the item you received is not as described, or if your item is not delivered within the Buyer Protection period. You can get a refund 15 days after the claim process finishes. This guarantee is in addition to and does not limit your statutory rights as a consumer, as granted by all mandatory laws and regulations applicable in your country of residence." This is a scam sales place"
Aliexpress 1 star review on 24th March 2023 Aliexpress 1 star review on 24th March 2023 Aliexpress 1 star review on 24th March 2023
Not sure if people only come here to complain but I've had maybe a dozen bad transactions on Ali out of hundreds. And every single one was refunded
Aliexpress is rated 1.5 based on 2,379 reviews