Aliexpress Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Run as fast from this site. If you have any issues there is ZERO customer support. My shipment got lost and I am still waiting on a refund."
Are you Aliexpress? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"If I had the option to give no star I prefer to give that,these days Ali express is no more trustworthy, from this year 2019 I found big changes, probably they have changed their policy, their activities shows/prooves there's no buyers protection any more , by this way sellers can do anything , I have ordered some dresses, some came faulty and totally different from sellers description, and even I didn't receive some of my parcels, but didn't get my refund, really surprised how Ali express gave support the sellers, so customers please be aware, their dispute option is nothing but a joke only for buyers from this year, actually there's no protection for buyers, I'm one of their diamond member, used to order huge, but from now I can't trust Ali express and not interested to order any more, and again saying be aware buyers!"
"Order no. 96493257672475 dated -21.11.18 UB011315155SG   4PX track No. -LP00115051131003 Order not received even after 90 days. Still no refund, amount not credited in bank account, That's why people reject Chinese products."
"Number 1: I have been waiting a month now for parts I ordered in January 20/2019. #2: Logging onto your website is an absolute JOKE! I have tried multiple times to log on to enter a dispute claim to find out where my parts are and it's been nothing but a run around! Changing passwords, resetting ID, (do not know why it defaults to my last name). Your log in sequence is for the birds! I do not know what shipment method was used, no tracking number, no help! All I got was an email telling me my order was shipped 1/19/2019. No delivery, no parts came. I don't use cell phones so there's no mobile number you can send a text to for verification purposes. I want this fixed immediately and I WANT MY PARTS NOW OR MY MONEY BACK!! If this is not resolved within 48 hours, I will never conduct any business with you again. And if it's not resolved within 5 business days, I will issue a complaint to Consumer Protection. GOT IT?"
"A couple years ago I made hundreds of purchases while building our house. Some sub standard items but for the cost, mostly adequate & good shipping. Lately however, the quality of many purchases has decreased substantially and shipping is even worse. Nothing can be tracked anymore and I have several items that are several weeks and even months out. Beware with this company!"
"Ordered from them and waited over 1.5 months for delivery. Ridiculous."
"I ordered a laptop motherboard for $184. It arrived with a thermal paste patch on it and when I asked the seller what was it he claimed it was just for protection during shipping. When it was installed laptop would start but then would immediately shuts down. Seller asked to return it but when he received it he claimed it was broken when in fact I made sure there was no way it can get damaged during shipping back. Customer support claimed the seller provided them with evidence it was damaged but they never showed me his evidence. I tried to make them understand it was defective when I received it and the thermal past was put by the seller because he knew it was overhearing. I tried to convince them thermal past is used to reduce the overheat and they can confirm my claim with any electronic engineer. They simply ignored this fact and closed the dispute in favor of the seller. Result is I lost $184 for the item plus $20 for shipping back. Have you ever wondered why would Aliexpress give their sellers a an extended time (10-20 days) to ship. Simple it is because their sellers sell something they do not have and if they can not provide the item they give them the option to cancel the order with no damage or penalty to them. Bottom line this site and its sellers are nothing but a Chinese crooks. I have been with eBay for the last 8 years and nothing like this has ever happened to me so i decided to stick with a legitimate site and never deal with such crooks anymore."
"they had a rose table lamp I wanted bu to after shitty costumer service sucks. Wanted to much personal info just to even buy. Sounds like a scam to me. So after reading costumer reviews I decided to stay away from this place.Better of sticking with Ebay and amazon.. need to shut this place down ripe off"
"Had been using Aliexpress for quite a while. Bought 3 harddisk and 2 was spoilt. It was a horror trying to get refund from seller. Aliexpress sided with seller despite its seller putting in able to return if faulty. Had then wasted money sending it back without the seller putting any effort trying to get back his shitty harddisk that had wasted my hard earn money. Even prior to that the items i bought there was of low quality. There is a reason why they are cheap,i guess. Bough pants that zipper failed me after just a few weeks and theres a ton more. Adding on,items i bought sometime was not delivered but seller puts it as delievered with fake tracking,this though was sorted out a month or so to get refund. There is a reason why its cheap but was not complaining until the harddisk problem dispute. The next thing to note is aliexpress robot livechat which is not user friendly. The chatboard to is faulty in which it can crash or you are unable to hit enter for some reason and had to refresh. The livechat with its officers are also made difficult with them not understanding what you want and they do not take the time to understand your point of view. Conclusion - Take it from me. I had use the service for quite a while and i assure you that it is to your risk of losing your money or not getting much value out of it at the end. Consider it good service if item is able to reach you and a bonus if item is in good condition."
"I don’t know if anyone has gone through this. I purchased something there one time and my second time they are telling me to send them my bank statement, driver’s license or passport for verification before I can buy at their website. What???? I have never heard this in my life anywhere. Who does that? Are they scams or what? I don’t know who will ever send those life documents to buy china goods. Damnnnn! This site has to close down. I think they are scam!"
"For the first time in years I am so disappointed with Aliexpress. The Chinese site is now doubting the years old Members. Instead of giving value to old active Customers they degrade their membership and do not give refunds if there is a dispute. The prices are going ridiculously higher and higher each time I log in, the sellers feel protected even if they cheat buyers and there are very long delivery times if you ever get the item. If you open disputes it will reflect your membership status with penalties. It is getting out of hand and it is not worth it any longer to purchase and risk your money."
"They tell you they ship in one week. But after you do the payment they message you that its gonna take 2 months. Dont purchase here"
"Don't buy with this website, Aliexpress is not good side. please keep this is mind this people will not refund if something happen. I dispute the order as it was not came on time, Ali customer service just talk every time and make request of refund but they never game me. I spend one month to get my money back but not yet received. dont buy ....please do not buy this people are cheater ..."
"Aliexpress is lying to its customers. The order does not arrive at the specified time on the site. Money does not want to return them. The dispute takes time. Sellers do what they want - they extend the waiting time. They will not categorically return the money, even if the waiting time has already expired. I do not recommend ordering on Aliexpress"
"Worst customer service ever, they are helpless all they say is : they are sorry, they are buyer too. It’s just waist of time Contracting them, Dispute centre: this department is worst than customer service, I purchased several items, the seller cheated, and this centre has done nothing about that, I provided evidence, looks like they are blind. Management: I sent several e-mails regarding my problems, I got no responses, well I shouldn’t be surprised. Sellers: there are bunch of fake sellers, some make you wait 15 days( after you paid for the item) to ship it, and when the buyer wants to cancel it because of such a long processing item, AliExpress doesn’t refund you, the seller has to agree, otherwise you get nothing back( they are part of same team). It’s 100 times safer and faster to buy on Amazon or EBay, much, much better customer service, they can talk and help right away!!!"
"Purchased 2 x Powerbanks from a seller for our children for Christmas Service and disputes team never got back to us Disgusting service - we have been purchasing through aliexpress for years and 1st dispute and no-one there cares- they closed dispute even though we sent proof that the powerbanks never had batteries and did not work as advertised Shame on you aliexpress- never trust aliexpress again- better service through amazon Order: Order ID: 507207962075921"
"Three things - 1) I'm not 100% certain, but given that my credit card information is only available to a limited number of fairly long-time vendors it's hard to not be concerned about this company when your bank reissues your credit card suddenly due to suspicious activity. 2) The delivery time is long. You're going to wait a long time to get your stuff (because it's coming directly from China). 3) After you wait a very long time, there's a good chance that you're not going to get what you ordered. You ask for a refund and it says you have to upload an image as PROOF that it's wrong. Then, it says you'll probably (probably???) have to pay for return shipping as indicated by the seller. This could be to China. Anyways, your mileage may vary, but at least you've been warned ;)"
"I ordered 1 baby shark back pack and you charged me for 4 of them I had to cancel my card because the bank said you tried to charge me a 5th time but the funds were unavailable there is NO number to call you I've already put in a complaint and haven't heard ANYTHING from aliexpress"
"Terrible. Buyer protection is a joke if you need to rely on it. Expects buyer to provide evidence to prove non-delivery, which is impossible, rather than expecting seller to prove delivery (easy through providing signature on receipt.)"
"Purchased an RC car motor (HobbyWing Ezrun) December 12. The sent wrong size. I sent them proof from their own web site that they did not send the size I ordered. They continued to insist that I had ordered incorrect size. Only resolution they offered was for me to return at my expense (cost $27). This is NOT acceptable and I will NOT do business with them again. Fortunately I purchased via PayPal and they resolved it to my satisfaction"
Aliexpress is rated 2.89 based on 364 reviews