Aliexpress Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email
Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Never received my package or money back"
Are you Aliexpress? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Aliexpress receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The problem is that there is no buyer protection. Recently I bought an ambient air temperature sensor for my car, that gives false readings. In that scenario, I must pay for returning it back. So, the seller can send low quality items and if they are faulty, I must care the extra expenses to give it back. For the seller, there are no consequences"
"I placed an order for 6 dresser drawer pulls. The seller only sen 3. Filed an online dispute. Took another 4 weeks for the vendor to send the remainder of my order. He had my money for 8 weeks before the order was completed, this seller has given a black eye to ALIEXPRESS . I will never place another order with them ever. Every one needs to beware before you place an order. Buyer beware."
"Most sellers are not trusted with poor slow communication , and broken english , i already tried online service few mins ago its fake with auto bot !! No real agents there . I placed an order 3 days ago and my order tracking number is not vaild !! When i contacted seller he told me it needs more days to be updated ... Looks like aliexpress sandard shipping is really bad and slow !! Most sellers doest ship out your order less than 5 or 7 days and thats is very slow , comparing to other sites like bangood ships out your order with 1 day only !!! I was satisfied with banggood and i an already not with aliexpress i gess i will uninstall the app very soon ."
"Customer care is excellent , Any dispute is settled very quickly in favour of the buyer , I love Aliexpress , I am shopping many years with them without complaint and hope to continue for many more years to come ."
"I bought a device that is not working they asked me to return it. When I returned it I sent them the tracking number and a copy of the receipt it took three months and finally they decided no refund."
"The only site i know where complaints can not be filed and there is no email to contact. Have been using it for a while now, things were good. Lately its a collection of fraudulent sellers and scammers.12 orders in past 3 weeks from 12 different sellers and NONE received. Either seller provides fake tracking number or does not post at all. Aliexpress could not care less. Tried all the live chat options and honestly speaking to idiots who can not understand anything and do nothing. Its fraud paradise, Just join, become seller, sell, keep the money, if unlucky refund the money and steal again. Aliexpress will not do a thing to stop these sellers."
"Ordered lots of things shipping took months & I was sent the wrong thing & have to wait 90 more days to get what I really ordered. Can't get a refund & have not been offered anything for compensation. I will never order from them again. If I could give them -5 stars I would"
"."
"I love Ali Express! the prices are great, shipping is as fast as it can be coming from so far and you can find anything!"
"Never received item or refund. When I started a dispute they offered a refund through PayPal, but only if I cancelled the dispute. When I informed them I didn't have a PayPal acct. and that I wanted the refund to my credit card and once I received the refund I would cancel the dispute, all conversations stopped! So, never recd item or refund! Rip-off Company...Don't trust them!!"
"It's a scam! Do not purchase anything from this site. You will never receive the merchandise or a refund. Just horrible."
"I will probably be in the grave by the time my shipment finally arrives. I could have rowed a small boat across the Pacific by now. Whatever Aliexpress has...you don't really need. You will be too old to use it by the time it arrives."
"tl;dr: Very cheap shipping, long shipping times, sells things that are hard to find elsewhere, mixed quality of products because they host third party vendors. Was satisfied with experience, knowing these things. I ordered a product from China that is pretty hard to find online, only found it on this and a couple other sites. The others wanted to charge $20 for shipping, AliExpress charged less than $5. DO NOT expect your order to ship from China to US in a week, mine took almost three weeks. (This was also how long the other sites said they would take, so, not surprised.) Additionally, double check the individual vendor, some are good, some are not. My order turned out great, but I definitely believe all the people leaving 1 and 2 star reviews on things that turned out to be bad quality. I hope they left a review on the vendor's page, I don't think AliExpress does much vetting so it's up to us to look out for each other."
"Unfortunately they are not truthful about the shipping time when you place an order. I ordered something in November for Christmas. Delivery time was estimated to be about 7 days. Now I find out it could be mid-January. I am opening a dispute and also filing a dispute with through my American Express card. If I cannot get it by Christmas, I told them I don’t want it."
"Never trust this website its Asian with zero regulations hence why so many people are disapointed i also reccomend watching the video of how their workers treat the packages."
"it is very complicated, I cannot rate my seller ZHKJ STORE my feedback how bad they are and I when I contact Aliexpress they did not help me to get my item after a month the seller was lying and he did not sent me the item after a month he was offering me to close my dispute I will send it again."
"I have been ordered on this sire for years. You can get really great deals on this site but you can also get totally ripped off. Lots of sellers on this site are shady and the item does NOT match the ad. Aliexpress as always refunded my orders that I never received or did not match the ad but I had to FIGHT and prove my story. The sellers will guarantee shipping time frames then blame the mail for something not being delivered on time. GUARANTEE is a GUARANTEE people! DO YOUR RESEARCH!"
"Purchased from Johnature store 3 sweaters. After a few days I asked why my order wasn't shipped. Johnature store stated 2 of the 3 sweaters were out of stock. I cancelled my order and asked for a refund (nothing had been shipped). They refused, at least 15 times. They refuse to refund my money. They are holding my money hostage. They want me to check the reason for cancelling is because I no longer wanted the items. That's a lie. I cancelled because they did not have the items I paid for. They told me they would get in trouble from AliExpress if they agreed they did not have the items. I contacted AliExpress and they PROMISED me they were going to get my refund and would conact the seller to investigate. They assured me they didn't want to get a bad reputation from bad sellers and would take care of it. They promised also to keep me informed. Fast Forward to now, I still have no refund, the seller is still selling on AliExpress and I've not heard a word from either of them. Seller still refuses to refund my money or ship anything and AliExpress still refuses to do anything. I filed a dispute and I followed their procedure of filing a complaint on the website against the seller. So I'm stopping payment on the bank transaction and leaving bad feedback for both. They are both dishonest and customers have ZERO protection. Website does NOTHING to help you. Shop elsewhere unless you like getting cheated."
"I'm AliExpress regular customer and order products online thru any other website. I agreed that some items @ AliExpress are better price than others but some not. Depends what do you concern about. if you are concern about *Aftersales service* Please do not order thru AliExpress. Cause of most products far from CHINA. and I did have an items are not as description and sent them many request of return or replace or else. but they really have no response. and I order some products again thru this website a month ago. I did received everything except one earphone i7. I email them many of time, but they don't care about it and keep asking some documents that we cannot get. and so we will lost the money. Overall, if you want to order thru this website. you should ready for this kind of issue. It means after you paid, they don't really care about anything."
Aliexpress is rated 3.33 based on 278 reviews