Aliexpress Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Aliexpress
07AM
7AM
Click Here

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Never received my package or money back"
Are you Aliexpress? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This is a crooked web site. The price that appears in your credit card bill is higher than the price when you click on place this order. This is called an unauthorized charge. Be prepared to cancel your order if this happens and/or file a charge back complaint with your credit card company. Also, NEVER use your actual credit card # when ordering here or at similar web sites. Always use a single use credit card # that limits the amount and the expiration attached to it, IF your credit card company offers this option for your credit card."
"Most trust worthy i have recieved all the goods on time."
"They give sellers 20 days to reply. I got on vacation for 3 days and come back to them closing my case with no way to respond, because they needed additional evidence. They lost a customer over $30 and get a 1 star review. Luckily I didn't lose as much as some of these other reviewers. They use to have great customer service. Not so much anymore."
"Run as fast from this site. If you have any issues there is ZERO customer support. My shipment got lost and I am still waiting on a refund."
"I don’t know if anyone has gone through this. I purchased something there one time and my second time they are telling me to send them my bank statement, driver’s license or passport for verification before I can buy at their website. What???? I have never heard this in my life anywhere. Who does that? Are they scams or what? I don’t know who will ever send those life documents to buy china goods. Damnnnn! This site has to close down. I think they are scam!"
"don't ever use this site. It impossible to get your money back after you never received your item. Aliexpress will respond to the first few messages and then stop responding. Their gave very misleading instructions. I think there should be a big lawsuit for this company. Very irresponsible to customers. I purchased over $800 item and according their tracking number the item was delivered to the incorrect state. I was trying very hard to get my money back, and they asked me to provide prove that the item was not send to my address. I asked them to follow the tracking number. I also asked them to prove that the item was shipped to the address I provided! What a comy."
"I am still waiting on an order I place in October. I contacted the seller and they said say the post office lost it. They said they was going to refund me, and I am still waiting. I have to open another dispute for an order I place in November, they said the post office lost that order too, Really!!!."
"It's a scam! Do not purchase anything from this site. You will never receive the merchandise or a refund. Just horrible."
"tl;dr: Very cheap shipping, long shipping times, sells things that are hard to find elsewhere, mixed quality of products because they host third party vendors. Was satisfied with experience, knowing these things. I ordered a product from China that is pretty hard to find online, only found it on this and a couple other sites. The others wanted to charge $20 for shipping, AliExpress charged less than $5. DO NOT expect your order to ship from China to US in a week, mine took almost three weeks. (This was also how long the other sites said they would take, so, not surprised.) Additionally, double check the individual vendor, some are good, some are not. My order turned out great, but I definitely believe all the people leaving 1 and 2 star reviews on things that turned out to be bad quality. I hope they left a review on the vendor's page, I don't think AliExpress does much vetting so it's up to us to look out for each other."
"The problem is that there is no buyer protection. Recently I bought an ambient air temperature sensor for my car, that gives false readings. In that scenario, I must pay for returning it back. So, the seller can send low quality items and if they are faulty, I must care the extra expenses to give it back. For the seller, there are no consequences"
"HORRIBLE. please for the sake of your money do NOT shop on ali express, customer service is absolute garbage (it's not even real people you're talking to a robot). I placed 2 orders and PAYED for both, the 2 orders never came up on my order history and there's nothing I can do about it now. definetly not shopping on that website ever again, just a bunch of scammers"
"Do NOT under any circumstances purchase from this company! I purchased a set of irons from Allen Zhou - AGOODGOLF STORE. The swing weights on the irons were all different. I contacted him to contacted him to return the irons to his store which I did. Since then, he has refused to contact me, return my emails or refund my money. He's a thief and a liar. You can not talk to anyone at AliExpress and Customer Service doesn't exist."
"Do not order from this website they may be cheaper but they are not accurate or honest they will send you the wrong product or a broken product and just how on earth to try to get your money back do not use this website if you like getting what you ordered were you like getting Products that are actually what they say they are or that actually work you can never get to anyone on the phone they take forever to respond to your messages and they always side with the vendor Amazon is 100 times better and not that much more expensive it might be different in other countries but in America you should never buy from AliExpress it is total trash. Everything about this website is garbage including the product sometimes I ordered for hoodies Marvel comic hoodies for my son and I wind it up getting more boxes with dirty T-shirts and trash in it this website is complete and Autre bull poop do not I repeat do not order from this website maybe one day they will make it better or American customers but at this point and for the last year it is horrible whoever started runs and designed this site needs to be banned from business for the rest of existence if you’re willing to take the risk please realize you will take a loss you are better off buying a lottery ticket your chances probably will be better in getting what you want !"
"Aliexpress has terrible customer services, cannot contact by phone, they don't respond to your message in facebook. They only protect their sellers not the buyers, if you leave a 1 star feedback, it will not be posted on their website, you will see mostly 4 - 5 stars feedbacks. If they seller send you the wrong item you are forced to accept it. Take your own risk to purchase from them."
"AliExpress is no help they screw you for shipping they backup the seller they send you the wrong stuff Ali doesn't do anything to help you worst ever customer service ever"
"You can only provide feedback for 30 days after receiving a product. I purchased this product: LED Grow Light 5/10/15/18/27W Full Spectrum Plant Lamp Dual Three Head for Indoor Greenhouse Grow Tent Plants Grow Light Adapter from the CAIYUE Factory Store. At first the lights were great, but then after a few months, they stopped working. The seller refused to honour the warranty. While I have gotten good things from aliexpress, do not expect them to honour warranties. I have been working with aliexpress for 3 months to get the warranty honoured and nothing has come of it. I have no recourse. This seller will continue to have high ratings even though her product is faulty and her warranty is not true."
"I have ordered from Aliexpress many times. It's quite cheap and the items usually as described (I usually order from larger sellers). I have received every product I ordered. Delivery time is usually pretty long though, some products may be poor quality (but it depends on the product). Overall I had a positive experience."
"So happy that I read the review first. I was planning on order 1000.00 worth of stuff for my business. While reading the reviews I had this bad feeling. Thank to all of the review I won't be dealing with this company. Thank guys Debbie"
"ABSOLUTE SCAM - DO NOT BUY EXPENSIVE ITEMS FROM HERE. THEIR BUYER PROTECTION BLAH BLAH BLAH IS JUST A LIE. I'VE LOST 600 DOLLARS BUYING A FAULTY ELECTRICAL ITEM THAT CANNOT BE USED IN ANY WAY. THEIR CS IS BOTS, THEY TELL YOU ALL THE KIND WORDS, BUT IN THE END THEY ARE JUST BOTS. I TRIED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE WITH ALIEXPRESS BY SPEAKING TO THEIR 'KIND' BOTS DOZENS OF TIMES. IN THE END, THEIR CS IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME. I LOST 600 DOLLARS FOR A PRODUCT THAT I CANNOT USE. DON'T TRUST THESE CHINESE SELLERS WHO SAY THEY HAVE THE BUYER PROTECTION, WARRANTY ETC. THEY DON'T ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY PROTECTION NOR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. LOW CHINESE STANDARDS, LOW BUSINESS ETHICS. NOT FIT FOR GLOBAL TRADE - DO NOT BE FOOLED, DO NOT USE ALIEXPRESS."
Aliexpress is rated 2.12 based on 723 reviews