Aliexpress Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Aliexpress
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Never received my package or money back"
Are you Aliexpress? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is a crooked web site. The price that appears in your credit card bill is higher than the price when you click on place this order. This is called an unauthorized charge. Be prepared to cancel your order if this happens and/or file a charge back complaint with your credit card company. Also, NEVER use your actual credit card # when ordering here or at similar web sites. Always use a single use credit card # that limits the amount and the expiration attached to it, IF your credit card company offers this option for your credit card."
"Most trust worthy i have recieved all the goods on time."
"They give sellers 20 days to reply. I got on vacation for 3 days and come back to them closing my case with no way to respond, because they needed additional evidence. They lost a customer over $30 and get a 1 star review. Luckily I didn't lose as much as some of these other reviewers. They use to have great customer service. Not so much anymore."
"Run as fast from this site. If you have any issues there is ZERO customer support. My shipment got lost and I am still waiting on a refund."
"I don’t know if anyone has gone through this. I purchased something there one time and my second time they are telling me to send them my bank statement, driver’s license or passport for verification before I can buy at their website. What???? I have never heard this in my life anywhere. Who does that? Are they scams or what? I don’t know who will ever send those life documents to buy china goods. Damnnnn! This site has to close down. I think they are scam!"
"don't ever use this site. It impossible to get your money back after you never received your item. Aliexpress will respond to the first few messages and then stop responding. Their gave very misleading instructions. I think there should be a big lawsuit for this company. Very irresponsible to customers. I purchased over $800 item and according their tracking number the item was delivered to the incorrect state. I was trying very hard to get my money back, and they asked me to provide prove that the item was not send to my address. I asked them to follow the tracking number. I also asked them to prove that the item was shipped to the address I provided! What a comy."
"I am still waiting on an order I place in October. I contacted the seller and they said say the post office lost it. They said they was going to refund me, and I am still waiting. I have to open another dispute for an order I place in November, they said the post office lost that order too, Really!!!."
"It's a scam! Do not purchase anything from this site. You will never receive the merchandise or a refund. Just horrible."
"tl;dr: Very cheap shipping, long shipping times, sells things that are hard to find elsewhere, mixed quality of products because they host third party vendors. Was satisfied with experience, knowing these things. I ordered a product from China that is pretty hard to find online, only found it on this and a couple other sites. The others wanted to charge $20 for shipping, AliExpress charged less than $5. DO NOT expect your order to ship from China to US in a week, mine took almost three weeks. (This was also how long the other sites said they would take, so, not surprised.) Additionally, double check the individual vendor, some are good, some are not. My order turned out great, but I definitely believe all the people leaving 1 and 2 star reviews on things that turned out to be bad quality. I hope they left a review on the vendor's page, I don't think AliExpress does much vetting so it's up to us to look out for each other."
"The problem is that there is no buyer protection. Recently I bought an ambient air temperature sensor for my car, that gives false readings. In that scenario, I must pay for returning it back. So, the seller can send low quality items and if they are faulty, I must care the extra expenses to give it back. For the seller, there are no consequences"
"So happy that I read the review first. I was planning on order 1000.00 worth of stuff for my business. While reading the reviews I had this bad feeling. Thank to all of the review I won't be dealing with this company. Thank guys Debbie"
"I ordered 30 bottle lights and only received 10. I have tried to renew my password so I can send feedback directly but verification code makes no sense! Please check my order and send the other 20"
"After reading the reviews, I guess I am lucky to have gotten my order after waiting for two months. Can everyone who has written a review get the word out on every social media site and maybe people won’t buy from this company and they will be shut down!"
"Please save yourself some time and do not use this company. It took two months for my order to get here and it was completely in the wrong color. I am going to put this company out all over social media to whoever will read it just so they will not waste their money. By reading other reviews, I obviously am not the only one who is dissatisfied."
"If something goes wrong with your order, there is no assistance to solve the problem and if their vendors continually fail to complete orders they should not offer there merchandise."
"The customer Support is a bad joke, you pay Delivery no mather if you get the order or customs sendet it back by the sellers fault. Not a store - its a lottery."
"Some sellers are fake and crooks and it take soooo long to ship the item. They look good only in the pictures"
"They took my money and sent no merchandise. I notified them several times without results. Horrible company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. IT IS A RIP OFF!!I I hope enough people will get the message and put them out of business. That is what they deserve!!"
"It is a refuge for scammers. When a seller decides to cheat. You have nothing to do really. In my case. I bought a phone that arrived defective (it did not turn on). The seller only paid the refund of the product but not the shipment. Therefore you end up losing money by sending it back. You can not open a dispute. You can not see how to add a comment to warn people about the scam. You do not see a clear way to claim something, let alone leave a public record of what happened. Also ... The "seller" is changing his public name. So that is difficult to identify it. And Aliexpress, ALLOWS IT. Currently, the scammer calls "LEAGOO Online Store" but it was named as "yajun.guan". It gives the impression of being well done, with good protection for the buyer. But once you try to get it going. Everything remains in the air, giving long until the time of dispute ends. And so. You can not do anything anymore. Neither add a comment, nor change the rating. Be careful if you decide to buy something that may have a high price. They will NOT return the full money. And Aliexpress will ignore."
Aliexpress is rated 2.73 based on 411 reviews