Aliexpress Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy
Aliexpress 1 star review on 22nd May 2024
Konstantinos
Aliexpress 1 star review on 22nd May 2024
Konstantinos
ordered 165.00 order never got it they are saying no refund .Horrible company to deal with . Finding customer service on tjeir sight is also hard took an hour for me to put it into dispute only to be denied . Now i have to put it into dispute with my credit card . What a less. i will never order from them again
I placed order for the Korgs PA1000 PA800 PA700 PA600 61-Key Professional for $906.54 and after 15 days I received an EMPTY box 5-1/2" by 8" inches, a rag inside. the Sellers website is NO longer there. Its an absolute FRAUD ! !
AliExpress customer service is a joke!! I have purchased an item from NAVIFANS Multimedia GPS Store. I have purchased a head unit for $420 (clearly states you can return it in 90days which is still on their page). It is a Plug and Play item. So all you need to do unplug the old cables and replace with the new ones. We have installed and didn’t work. We have contacted the seller as item doesn’t work. He wanted us to do some tests and confirmed he will replace the faulty item after tests. We have done and confirmed that head unit doesn’t work. After confirming he wanted us to do more tests with videos. We have done them all. Now they want us to cut and connect the wires to make it work but I’m sure they are buying time. They wanted us to damage the items wiring. They sent us all the cutting wire photos etc. So they accepted it’s faulty. I wanted to return the item or a replacement but he never answer this a part from “friend corporate with us it will be very expensive” So I decided to contact the AliExpress customer service which is the BIGGEST JOKE. They have ignored first 2 attempts. I have kept on trying and figured out “THERE IS NO WARRANTY IN ALIEXPRESS!! For even any fault items. (They said depends on the seller but there is not a time period. So with my personal experience there is no Warranty at all) after another attempt customer service send me an email they can’t see any problem so they closed the request. I have tried. One more time they closed the ticked as we have to deal with seller directly (I have tried many times). Final one says we have to contact the seller as they sent him to send me a video how to fix video. I have purchased so many item from AliExpress but this experience ruined the image of AliExpress. I will pay a little more and buy everything from EBay and they deal these problems in no time and EBAY HAS BUYER PROTECTION AND EBAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. I can not even leave a bad review for the seller because they only allow to reviews in 30days of purchase. NEVER BUY AN EXPENSIVE ITEM FROM ALIEXPRESS or you will loose over $420 like me AliExpress order “8184603602448459“
It’s a scam. Never got my merchandise. The tracking they give does not align with UPS. I couldn’t file a report with UPS directs you back to seller, the picture of delivery was not my house and the size of the package was not my package. Got the run around and having to dispute charge with bank. Never again will I buy from them
Order and expensive electronics, and got an Empty cigarette size box of a rag, now awaiting the refund, good luck
There are several issues with AliExpress: 1. Counterfeit/Fake and bad products I personally did not order much clothing or textiles from them but getting brand names for cents on the $ should give you a clue (Too good to be true?). Despite, you can get into trouble with US customs if you order them. Electronics I did order. Stay away from SD cards or Computer hard drives. I assume that the majority of them are so called “B-stock” and are not worth even 1c as they do not provide the capacity advertised or you have other issues like data loss etc. 2. Shipping AliExpress makes it really hard to track and order. Not only do they allow sellers change the tracking, you might get multiple tracking numbers. In my opinion this leads to the delivery scams for which AE is well known for (Google it). In addition, if your tracking starts with “BTP” you most likely encounter issues with your deliveries….. From the looks of it, BTP stands for a company called BETTER TRUCKS. AliExpress or their shipping partner CAINIAO seems to use them for last mile delivery. From personal experience I can tell you that this is the worst delivery company I have seen. Not only does it take super long for them to deliver packages (I have seen 14+ days without movement of the package in the US), they also seem have a habit of delivering packages to the wrong address or their tracking shows items as “delivered” (at odd hours!), while in fact, no delivery was made. The above makes it really really hard to file a claim with AliExpress…..Btw, Better Trucks customer service is pretty much useless. AliExpress provides you with a phone number but all you get is an answering machine and you are lucky if they respond to emails. 3. Refund process (for items not delivered) Make sure you track the estimated delivery date and once you are 1-2 days over that delivery date, file for a refund. Attach screenshots of the expected delivery date as evidence. If you can obtain tracking information, attach it as well. Then the “waiting game” starts. AliExpress is very slow reviewing your case but I had good success with getting my refunds for items I never received. 4. Refund process (for defective of wrong items received) I tried to return one item which was a total disaster! I know, I ordered the correct part but the seller sent the wrong one. As the evidence was clear, AliExpress decided for a refund in my favor, as long as I ship the item back. I decided that I don’t want to waste another $50 on shipping to China for an $80 part….If the seller sent the wrong part, they should pay for the return shipping - not the buyer! These kind of decisions are bad for business in my mind and will hurt them in the long run. Overall - Stay away if you can. The few cents you save are not worth all the hassle!
I recently ordered some items that did not get delivered,I contacted the freight company via email as no phone contact was available. I received an email saying items could not be delivered due to an address error and items were returned to sender. I receive weekly parcels from other suppliers all othersare very fast, efficient and free on most orders. I contacted AliExpress and they suggested I ask for a refund,I received a refund for the items but have been left out of pocket for over $13.00 in freight do not order from this Company unreliable and don't care.
AliExpress are not good. I ordered a shirt that cost$ 7.9 and they took out of my account 40.32 when I reported them to my bank they provided them with a false invoice with the wrong price. After I provided them with my receipt they realized that they were wrong and I was correct. AlliExpress did nothing to help me with the problem. I never even got my order
They refused me a refund for returned game. Reported package lost in postal mail to USPS. Don't ever use AlieExpress.
AE order #8186907000407935. I was scammed by an Ali Express vendor who took my order, then ordered an identical used item from Amazon Warehouse and had it drop-shipped to me as a "gift." As soon as Amazon tracking showed that I had received the item from Amazon, the AE vendor reported the tool damaged to Amazon, asked for a full refund and received it. The AE vendor knew that, since it was a previously returned item, and also sent as a gift, Amazon would not ask for the item to be returned again. That way, the AE vendor doesn’t need to get the item back from me and they can try to negotiate with me for less than a full refund. They bought a stolen tracking number to another person’s FedEx package from an online vendor like "tracktaco.com" and made it look like my package was coming from Virginia, USA via FedEx rather than Amazon. This is not Amazon's fault and they won’t help me. Now I am stuck in limbo with my money tied up and a junk tool in my shop. I filed a case with AE, but they said that there is no time limit on the vendor to respond so “please be patient.” To date, the vendor had only offered to refund half of my money and now they have stopped responding completely. AE customer service bots make it sound like they will jump right on the problem, but they are basically worthless. Nothing positive comes of the contact.
Aliexpress 1 star review on 25th April 2024 Aliexpress 1 star review on 25th April 2024
Every seller on aliexpress is using all these kinds of fraudulent activities that are mentioned on the above mentioned link and when as a buyer you want to complaint about these activities you don’t have any way to complaint about such seller/product. I think Aliexpress knows all and put his eye shut on this. I am using Aliexpress for more then 10 years and my initial use it is not very difficult to search any product and relevancy with price of that product. But now a days very difficult to search any product. When you search for any product, search result came on screen with images and prices and when you select to open further any of the product from that search result, it comes to know that seller has put lot of different parts for that products by using product attributes option and much huge difference in price then you come to know that actual product and price have very much difference. For example you have searched on Aliexpress by using keywords “tuya smart wifi temperature switch and result came on your screen you have filtered the result with price descending order and you have select a product with price of 1.8 USD and first image shown with these search result and you think that price and image seems to quit reasonable for that product in this price range. But when you click that product it comes to know that seller has put 1.8 USD for just remote came with that product and actual product you have seen in picture is for 14.06 USD. what is the purpose of search result and online left behind when Aliexpress is offering this kind of services to its customer? My Question with Aliexpress is that what is the purpose of remote without product? Why seller has put the price of just remote while using actual image of product in search result. I have seen a seller who have mentioned a price with an image when I have opened that product’s link it comes to know that price mentioned at search result is of just cover box of the actual product. I think in future Aliexpress will show price of product’s packing on their websites….
Aliexpress 1 star review on 24th April 2024 Aliexpress 1 star review on 24th April 2024 Aliexpress 1 star review on 24th April 2024
I live in Illinois and they delivered my package to Texas! Horrid. Can’t get anywhere to get a refund. Never again.
Thieves. Ordered two Dewalt shelves and only got one. Disputed it with PayPal and was told the seller from AliExpress proved I got it with fake tracking info. Liars!
7 days Choice delivery on Aliexpress is a Joke ordered placed on 12th March delivered on the 17th April Wrong item shipped Wrong customs paperwork which resulted in Vat been charged again Would not accept a return so having to do a chargeback
Ordered a Blackstone grill. I checked the Ali express site a few days later, and it had not yet shipped. I check again today, and now there is NO order. But my credit card was charged. Cannot check on the status of the order, since I don't have the order number. Terrible company. Stay away!! I initiated a charge back on my CC.
It’s a scam site! No tracking numbers. Supposedly they sent my item. Funny every other thing I buy makes it to my house! No customer service number.
Aliexpress 1 star review on 22nd April 2024
This company sucks it takes way to long to get product and there late 1 dollar gift to u is a rip off for foreign product I am thru with this company
never received item and would not refund my money
Tried to buy this and this was what I got. This message is from the seller.Dear friend, thank you for your order. Now it is a problem need to communicate with you. Sorry for the inconvenience, since all truck shipping charges have been increased recently the courier company has given us a new notice. Many cities need to pay more shipping cost. Need to ask for your opinion. The price I got was $200. To show our sincere apologies, I have applied for some with leader that I can help you with $100, ok? Then you only need to pay $100. I am very sorry to inform you about this news. Because this money should be paid to the courier company. Thank you for your understanding and support. After you pay, we will arrange to send the package today. I already paid 43.75 for shipping and they wanted another 100 for shipping. Jueshuai Scooter Official Store.
Packages were delivered to two different addresses by fedex. I only order 1 product. FedEx won’t tell me what address they deliver to. One package was signed for. I have not been able to reach them Allie. I should have checked reviews. The item I order was no better cost wise, but they delivered for free.
Aliexpress is rated 1.5 based on 2,595 reviews