Aliexpress Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Aliexpress made you happy
Aliexpress 1 star review on 10th July 2024
order selfie stick on april 152024 estimate delivery date is may 1 2024 then receiped email sail the order is delay and on may 7 2024 another email said the order was deliver and sign for.try to contact seller YHONH CONSUMER ELECTRIC STORE to no available. log in my account with order# and find nothing.also chat with customer service she said i have to use phone with apps still did not find my order
Not even worth 1 STAR. Worst experience ever. I ordered a wood jointer from them. Expected latest delivery date was May 11 (3 weeks from order day). It’s now May 14 and I still haven’t received anything. I checked on the website and found my order was gone. I logged into the app to check the notification and saw “seller failed to ship your order on time. A full refund will be issued automatically to your original payment method within 3 to 20 business days.“ FOR REAL ALIEXPRESS??? You couldn’t send me any email. You have charged me the money and have been holding it for more than 3 weeks. Now I have to wait for possibly another 2-3 weeks to get my money back ??? YOU DELAYED MY PROJECT. It’s just like YOU BORROW MY MONEY FOR OTHER INVESTMENT FOR several weeks without interest. Checked back and found the price for the same item went sky rocking. From $176 to $475…. Wow “Good job” ALIEXPRESS. 👎👎👎
Aliexpress 1 star review on 14th May 2024 Aliexpress 1 star review on 14th May 2024
If there is ZERO star, I would pick that. Very horrible. I spent lot of time choosing the right product online. Finally I found one in aliexpress with better price and I placed an order. After placing an order, aliexpress even gave FedEx tracking number and mentioned my product has been shipped. On arrival date, I got an email from aliexpress that my order has been canceled and order is closed. Not sure what this means. And it says I'll get my refund in 20 days. Why would aliexpress hold my money for a month if they can not deliver my order. Terrible business and I would never recommend anyone to buy from this site. I felt like this is scam to get money from people.
Their product descriptions are deceptive. After your bad experience if you to back and look you will find a tiny greyed out section that says what you are actually getting. Do not waste your money trying to save a few dollars.
I had shopping from AliExpress 5 months ago the items isn't same as explaining on site i returned items. Before returned i spoke with customer service they told me shipping fee is refundable but now more than 4 month i waiting for my money but they said we give coupons but i pay out of pocket i don't want coupon. There's like traps. I completely disappointed from AliExpress. I can't trust them anymore
I have a 2018 Chevy Equinox & needed to replace the passenger side door mirror cover. I ordered this part TWICE (different part #s), both times it took almost three weeks to even receive my order! Once I finally received my order(s), the parts came in WRONG & their part's description on their website says it will fit my car!! The part is about an inch larger than it's supposed to be & IS TOO LARGE to fit my car (I tried to attach PIC to this review & the system won't upload the .JPG which is not corrupted). THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISING ON THEIR WEBSITE!! I immediately returned both parts via USPS using Ali Express' issued USPS label. They refunded my first sale but denied my second refund stating it was not received in a timely manor. By the way, their website says "your first return shipping is free", but they expect to charge for any other returns even if it's their fault the product doesn't work????? (Unfortunately, I just returned my 2nd order thru the USPS package window without a receipt of dropping it off-won't do that again.) HOWEVER, I think Ali Express received the package & just closed out my return online by saying it wasn't returned on time. DON'T BUY FROM THESE CROOKS! THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!
I wish I could give 0. They are scam. They give you a tracking number. Suddenly you will receive a confirmation that your package was delivered. When you check, its clearly not your house or neither your package. When you try to dispute, they say its a Fedex issue. And they keep your money. And you never received your package
I ordered a Bosch Router on May 3rd. Never heard from the company expected arrival date of ay 12. Contacted the seller on May 11 to try and get tracking info. Received a message on May 12th saying "Dear friend, the product you bought is only one left in our warehouse, but that product is not perfect. We have no way to send it to you. Can you cancel the order?" I will never do business with this company again. Typical Chinese company, can't trust them!!!
WARNING ITS A TRAP............ WARNING ITS A TRAP............ stay away from it ~ stay away from it! it is a trap. I never ever had such a bad experience in my life. I order and paid, but delivery never happened. My order cost me 340chf customer service had a bad logic and never helped at all, they keep asking you to provide evidence for not receiving the goods. and all of their seemingly protection and request procedures are all lies, not help at all. in a word, Stay away form it
Aliexpress 1 star review on 12th May 2024
Some stores sell counterfeit products and then if you open a case, aliexpress decides to send back the product at your expense as if it were your fault that they sell counterfeit products. it's not right, sh on you!
Aliexpress 1 star review on 12th May 2024 Aliexpress 1 star review on 12th May 2024 Aliexpress 1 star review on 12th May 2024
Worst experience ever. They provide tracking number which can’t be verified then automated email comes which states that item was delivered and order was fulfilled. Zero communication. Save your money, shop elsewhere!
Aliexpress 1 star review on 11th May 2024 Aliexpress 1 star review on 11th May 2024
Stay away from Ali Express. I received a $164.48 part that was defective. Seller does not respond and Ali express customer service tell me to pay $148.00 to return the item. I said. No, During the dispute I was told to deal with the seller that does not respond. When I contacted the customer service again, I was told I would get a return label in 24hr. 72 hour have past with no return item. Seller is NIMBUS FACTORY Store. Stay away. Contacted customer service again and they said just wait. So I am stuck with a defective item that I can not use. So much for Buyer protection. Like the casino, do not spend more then what you are will to lose. I hope this helps others.
Don't ever spend a cent on this scam website. Their entire website, app and operation is deceptive, dishonest and specifically designed to protect their sellers and screw the customers. As you can see by their 1.4 average star rating I'm not the only one that has been deceived and stolen from by this business. They need to be investigated for unlawful business practices and should not be allowed to continue doing business in North America.
Once again I have been an Ali express customer for years, but it would seem that things have certainly changed, so let's start from the beginning, my first order was 3 items, in that order 1item was incorrect, wrong item, so then the resolution process, so the seller offers refund of $1plus he will send you out new items, in the meantime you receive the $1 refund and ali express closes the resolution process, the items to be replaced are never sent and when you complain to ali express they tell you the resolution process has been closed, no matter how many times you try to explain you have not received the replacement items the case has been closed, the seller knows this and will never send the replacement items, 2nd case, reordered new items from another seller to replace the replacements you have not received, this seller takes his time to send out these items and you do not receive these items for another month in the mean time you open a case with ali express as the seller has not sent the items, these items arrive a month later just as ali express then send out that you will not receive a refund as you have not supplied enough evidence, the items that you do receive late are also incorrect items, but ali express have closed the case and you have no chance of getting a refund for the items that are also incorrect items, 3rd case, you then order replacement items off ebay these items show up so you can now test the remaining items from your first order, one of these items in testing now shows to be a faulty product, so once again you go to ali express for a refund replacement, they then give you just over half of the refund as they assume that you have already been using the items so will only pay part of the initial purchase with no come back to duspute their process, no longer any buyer protection, my own cases of recent, sellers deliberately giving false and misleading tracking information, they have not sent products at all, when you do eventually get the products they are not the products ordered and then the resolution process, these sellers are totally protected for what I can only call sellers running scams, how can you lose a resolution or return refund when you have received incorrect products, or if the products received turn out to be faulty, Ali express will give excuses as to why you are not getting a refund, you have had the product and been using it, well I have not been able to use that product because some of my products in the order were incorrect, so I couldn't possibly be using the product while waiting for replacement products to arrive, that never did arrive and I have had to order elsewhere, ( ebay) before I could do any testing of the products that I did receive earlier, so Ali express is now out of the question to buy from, I'll pay a bit more through ebay, but at least I know if there's a problem it will more than likely be fixed. The pictures below are of ngff drives, I ordered. nvme drives and have never seen the replacements or the refund, these ones were to replace another incorrect order that I never saw the replacement items or a refund, diputed with Ali express in both cases and their judgement was for no refund, the other was faulty ram that they said I had been using, but a bit hard to test if you don't have the parts to go with it, to actually start testing, unfortunately I won't show proof of purchase in photo as this has my details on it, but have shown order numbers that these items sent were incorrect or faulty, with either replacement items not sent or no refund given or partially refunded items that don't work, but time to cancel my time here with Ali express, it would seem even their administration has become dishonest and will do everything in their power to now not give a refund, on incorrect or faulty items, I have now gone to PayPal to see if this can be resolved on the first order, that still hasn't been resolved through Ali express
What a joke!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!! My order never showed up, no tracking number, no shipper info. Started a claim but with no info they wouldn't refund my 370 bucks so! Please stay away use a trusted site like Amazon!!!!!!
This site has the worst customer service on earth. Dont use their service if you don't want your money stolen and when you ask for help you get told to kick rocks.
Well the best company is Temu they track all items if no right they refund money very quick AliExpress let me down some times already first I lost few item never go my money back and customer service are terrible no body answer you questions they own me money exactly 60 pounds for a router was wrong delivery so my hands ride how is going to answer mi questions
The worst! Their shipments have automatic receipts, meaning past a certain amount of time, their tracking system marks the item as received. Now, you have to provide them the proof that you did not receive it. Nevermind, that goes against EU law, since the seller is responsable for the proof of receipt, it's also a scam tactic, since you can't proof the non-receipt of the shipment. I'll never, ever in my life buy anything from this rip-off site again, and suggest you stay clear off that Chinese dumpster as well.
ordered 165.00 order never got it they are saying no refund .Horrible company to deal with . Finding customer service on tjeir sight is also hard took an hour for me to put it into dispute only to be denied . Now i have to put it into dispute with my credit card . What a less. i will never order from them again
I placed order for the Korgs PA1000 PA800 PA700 PA600 61-Key Professional for $906.54 and after 15 days I received an EMPTY box 5-1/2" by 8" inches, a rag inside. the Sellers website is NO longer there. Its an absolute FRAUD ! !
Aliexpress is rated 1.5 based on 2,673 reviews