Asda Delivery Reviews

Asda have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Fast

72.28%
Industry Average
" Mark was my delivery driver on the 2/9/18 he was great he carried my shopping up to the 3 rd floor and carried it all in thank you Mark Christine King "
posted 2 weeks ago - Christine King
" I often get an Asda delivery & apart from a few glitches along the way I find the drivers very polite & helpful & my shopping is always delivered well within the time "
posted 2 weeks ago - Carolanne
" Fast free delivery "
posted 3 months ago - Gillian mcneill
" easy to find the things online. bonus have delivery to your door with a small charge "
posted 4 months ago - Liliana Silva
" Amazingly quick delivery and simple to use website "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Just had grocery delivered from Asda donnington the delivery man was so helpful he went out of his way for me so happy a credit to the company "
posted 4 months ago - Gill coxgill
" Great products and prices! Online shop and home delivery is great "
posted 4 months ago - Laura Evans
" The delivery person was incredibley helpful and polite. Great service. Competitive prices and genuine good customer service "
posted 5 months ago - Lorraine Foster
" Superfast delivery, product better than expected all at a good price. "
posted 5 months ago - David Norman
" After switching from crappy Tesco to Asda. I can honestly say how happy I am with their on line delivery service of groceries. Prices are better and a bigger choice of goods. "
posted 5 months ago - Mr Taylor