Asda Delivery Reviews

Asda have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Fast

71.25%
Industry Average
" Been using the on line delivery service for some time now, and they never disappoint. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Sarah
" Amazing and professional staff and very prompt delivery service! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Toni Amos
" Greg from Burgh Heath on deliveries is amazing! He always brings my delivery in with a smile and with no trouble! Keep up the good work 👍🏻 "
posted 1 month ago - Joanne
" My use of grocery shopping is essential as Ihave a loss of mobility .The website is very informative .Delivery is by very friendly and helpful drivers. "
posted 1 month ago - Anne Hopkins
" Happy with my delivery slot & Asda kept me up to date with my order. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Used order online and delivery. Would question how awake the order picker was at time of picking. Maybe a good morning team warm up would help. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" My delivery slot was Friday evening, the 22nd. "
posted 2 months ago - Anne Raine
" Had a grocery shop delivery and the man was polite, friendly, and helpful, it's a simple service but little things like that go a long way, it was my first grocery delivery from Asda as I'd previously been ordering with another company but that driver was grumpy and unfriendly so I no longer shop with them, and I will continue to shop with Asda because of the friendly service quick delivery, and more choice. "
posted 2 months ago - Rhian
" I recently had a home delivery from Asda. "
posted 3 months ago - Rebecca Sutherland
" They always deliver my shopping within the time slot, friendly delivery drivers, great price "
posted 3 months ago - Chris Jones