Asda Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Asda

How would you rate Asda ?

(optional)

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

George Bush
"i ordered a chicken got a cock bad quality as well DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!!!!!"
"george bush done 9/11"
726 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Shane prew
On time easy to use and always arrives in perfect condition

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Asda in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Shane Prew
"On time easy to use and always arrives in perfect condition"
Miss Rianna Charlton
"Really good deals online"
Claire Doughty
"Always delivers within time slot and substitutes are great if something isn't available."
"Totally unresponsible and none care about the customer. I've ordered a gift for a child party. It was collection next day after 5 pm, the party was at 6 pm same day. No product arrived in Asda store, no help from staff in store (they say traffic and we can't help you), no help over the phone (they said we can't contact the store we will call you soon, but they never called). In the end, we went to the party without the gift and with two hours delay. Product arrived on next day after the party (should be really bad traffic) and after all this, they send me a feedback form to say how satisfied I am with their services. I write them complaint before two days but no one answers me. Zero care about customer!!!"
"Ohhh no . I have never left a negative review in my life and I do realize that this is not a Asda starred store , but dear me, I also think that you can expect some sort of standard when you go shopping Unfortunately, the standard at this superstore was very poor. No shopping anymore . Bad staff, and the managers don’t take care of that ."
Lita
"most prizes low and affordable. many choices and shop in one"
Mr J Walker
"Walked in got shirt I wanted straight away x"
"Appaling service , will never shop with Asda again! I have made an order online. Ordered 4 milk formula for my baby, only 2 got delivered but got charged for 4. Had to ring them to get a refund as 2 formulas were missing, got a refund but had to shop elsewhere to get more and pay for delivary charges again. 20 of baby food jars that I have ordered have been substituted , I was not happy with the substitutes. Was told that I could give them back to the driver for him to issue a refund. Have been on the phone to Asda 5 times to get a refund but still have not received it. They keep telling me that the refund would take 3, then 5 then 10 days depending who you speak with. It has been 6 days since the delivery and I am still waiting for my money back."
Laura Evans
"Great products and prices! Online shop and home delivery is great"
Miss Karen Fender
"My favourite shop! I buy everything i need there and the prices are always great. From food to clothes asda has everything."
Miss Karen Fender
Rhiannon Peach
Unverified Reviewer
"I rang the customer service line as I was in happy with a substitution I was given and the lady I spoke to was extremely rude and short with me seriously thinking I’m not gonna use the online service again put me off ASDA"
Lorraine Foster
"The delivery person was incredibley helpful and polite. Great service. Competitive prices and genuine good customer service"
"Always have what I need and staff usually happy to help"
"I went into Asda yesterday, the store in Perry Barr, Birmingham. I did my shopping and was ready to pay using the self checkout. And some of the staff were really rude the way they were talking to you and have no people skills whatsoever. The tone of voice they were using to speak to customers, not just myself I saw it with other customers, it was disgraceful. There was no help for from them, I did quite a bit of shopping and I was expecting some assistance in packing but they they just stood there watching. I asked one of the staff if I could have a couple of bags please? And the staff just pointed where they are?? I had to get them myself and left my shopping on the till? Like really?? Asda really need to employ better staff who can help customers that's what staff are there for."
"Their customer service is ridiculous It takes almost an hour to gt through to anyone then u get passed around. They took 18 month to deal with a claim to them put it down to 50/50 an take away all my no claims ... Do not insure with them ever"
David Norman
"Superfast delivery, product better than expected all at a good price."
Carl
"Brilliant super market. Also good product and service excellent"
"I recently purchased some of their extra special Cumberland sausages and I must admit after trying many brands from other stores and even expensive ones from butchers I can honestly say asda ones are really something special. Will definitely get them from now on."
Asda is rated 3.18 based on 729 reviews