Asda Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend Asda

Tell us how Asda made you happy

Own Driver
Difficult
refunds process
Roy
Lilnic
"Bought the playday rainbow sprayer for my little girl thinking what fun she can have on a hot sunny day. This has got to be the biggest load of crud ever!!!! Followed all the instructions to a 'T' and the stupid thing would not stay up!!! No wonder the woman on the box is holding it up. I have a very upset girl and a very hot and flustered husband!!! Do not waste your hard earned cash!!! The struggle to get it down and get the water out was even worse!!!"
"I just received the online order. I live in a flat upstairs. After I went and helped the guy to bring the products upstairs to my door, he then rushes to take all the products from the plastic cages and throw them on the floor, the he enters my house to pick up the other left plastic cage, i kept asking wtf is going on then he yells at me to not swear at him. i called asda "support" i explained the situation and they didn.t care at all they didn.t even believe me."
Are you Asda? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Paid for next day delivery for the order never to turn up after taking a full day off work"
"After receieving home shopping from asda the chocolate brownie ice cream which gave me severe food poisoning and I was so ill for 24 hours un and out of the toilet. Nevrr have u felt so ill. Adter feeling better i called them to complain, after waiting 15 minutes by a clueless idiot, he them transferred me to someone even more clueless (head office in leeds) when I'm calling in London. He accused me of being a liar saying food poisoning tales 72 hours, was totally incompetent no customer service skills what so ever. Um absolsuley disgusted with Asda and there service. I will be contacting trading standards to report this."
"I ordered the new range of sausage dog towels and cushions, what I collected from store was curtains and non-sausage dog cushions, I was told to take the order back to store (40 minute round trip), to then be told the goods would be returned and a refund would be paid in 2 weeks. Firstly my order did not arrive. Secondly I had to return the wrong products back to store. Thirdly I was told I had to wait 2 weeks for a refund. None of this was my fault, clearly the picker and packer in the warehouse could not read the order or couldn’t care less. I had to make a complaint, twice, as phone was put down on me the first time to eventually get my refund immediately but no compensation for the inconvenience or cost of fuel to return wrong items to store. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM ASDA AGAIN, you DO NOT deserve 1 star."
"I couldn’t get my order to complete, 9.55pm Friday, and Custer service person dealing with it went home at 10pm! Charming. Left us with no shopping. Very poor."
"Valentine meal was better than previous years that I bought from M&S"
"I would highly recommend asda for your shopping i bought a highchair,carseat and clothes today for my 2 girls really pleased with what i got and i have noticed that the clothes last i long time aswell i couldn't thank asda enough."
"Waste of money, I ordered one thing and they gave me something else I’m never ordering from here again. If I could give it 0 stars I would🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡👿👿😱😨😰😢😢☹️☹️👎🏻"
"I used online service 4 times after 15+ years with Tesco. 2nd order did not have any (rather obvious substitutions. 3rd order did not turn up (due to van break down allegedly) but then neither did the phone call I had been promised the following day to re-arrange so I had to chase them. 4th order did not turn up at all as apparently there was a problem with the credit card but nobody called me or texted or emailed me to tell me and sort out the problem. Appalling service. I have now switched to Sainsburys."
"Greg from Burgh Heath on deliveries is amazing! He always brings my delivery in with a smile and with no trouble! Keep up the good work 👍🏻"
"Used online shopping for some time, rarely have an issue. Occasional substitutions but usually fine."
"Shop every week at asda always buy 2 packs of strawberry and white chocolate muffins noticed the prices have been creeping up but thats ok everything is. When i went in this week i couldnt see them one of the assistants pointed them out to me theyre in different packaging he told me everyone was complaining about them as they were smaller but the price had gone down to a £1 he also pointed out that the dates were longer on them. Well weve just tried them very disappointing theyre now "sticky" definately not as nice as the others what is the point in changing a recipe to save a few pence bring back the old ones. Also i bought some packs of chicken stew and dumplings which i but every week also in new packaging havent tried those yet just hoping they havent changed too!!"
"As an Ex head chef I have tried all the supermarket and asda rib eye steaks are always the best thank-you"
"My online order was delivered on time but only some of the items were actually mine. I was refunded my missing items but that’s not what I’m interested in. I’m a student shopping for one person and will not have £40 worth of food to buy for a good month nor do I want to pay for delivery again. Really disappointed ASDA doesn’t offer delivery of missing items especially when it’s a substantial part of the order missing. Won’t be shopping here again."
"Poor home delivery service, poor quality Vans which apparently breakdown regularly, baby products not in stock"
"Helpful staff great prices"
"I had an order rearranged for the next day last minute due to bad weather and I have been told that was not possible set a time slot but it would have been delivered by morning before 12. After not receiving it and two calls to have some kind of information I have been told first that the ordered was cancelled, then that was already rearranged by between 6pm and 8 pm. As I decide to cancel and ask for refund they told me just that it was already cancelled from the day before. Service is inconsistent and not professional as yu have to look for every bit of info as a treasure hunter. Very disappointing for a first order."
"I am very disappointed with Asda, I have been a regular shopper with Asda, I have to have my groceries delivered as I am disabled, I pay for my bags every shop, however I don’t get any bags, I have to ask the driver for some, Am I expected to take wacky individual item out of every crate with arthritis in my back even though I’ve paid for bags, this has been going on for months, I have rang Longwell green store on a few occasions to notify them of this, every time I got told to hold on a minute them phones hung up, I als rang 0800 customer services to get an apology & 40p refund for bags, I have also had items use by same day or next day, I won’t be shopping with Asda again."
"Shopped at dowlais Merthyr no bags or even boxes put u food in staff told us it's been happening all the time no warning my daughter dropped her coffee in car boot and smashed won't go Asda Merthyr again especially on the coldest day of the year"
"Appalling delivery service, feed up of not getting what I’ve ordered. I’m sure they just pick up anything for substitutes, makes no sense and time and time again they haven’t got the basics like milk, eggs, potatoes and bread what sort of a supermarket can’t even stock the basics. Deliveries are men to come bagged but all they keep on doing is just putting bag in the tray. To top it all today had a rude driver that’s the last straw. No more Asda’s"
Asda is rated 3.11 based on 1,105 reviews