Asda Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Asda
Own Driver
Telephone

How would you rate Asda ?

Lilnic
"Bought the playday rainbow sprayer for my little girl thinking what fun she can have on a hot sunny day. This has got to be the biggest load of crud ever!!!! Followed all the instructions to a 'T' and the stupid thing would not stay up!!! No wonder the woman on the box is holding it up. I have a very upset girl and a very hot and flustered husband!!! Do not waste your hard earned cash!!! The struggle to get it down and get the water out was even worse!!!"
Trishan

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"Awful! Just awful! 13 substitutions out of 32 items ordered. Rude staff."
"Back to Tesco for me! 5th time groceries cancelled,no explanation or apology.Customer service outside of UK and haven't got a bloody clue what you are saying and obviously read from a script. Absolute joke."
"Having purchased Asda special coleslaw regularly for sometime now I am disappointed with the latest packaging as it now does not have the plastic resealable lid as it use to have and opened there not an easy way to reseal for later use just wondered what your thoughts were on this one"
"FRAUD AVOID! I went away on holiday to devon, we decided rather than take food with us as it was self catering we would use asda home delivery. MISTAKE. The delivery guy rang to advise he couldn't find the address we told him where it was and he said he would be there as soon as possible. He never turned up even after I rang him 10 times he wouldn't answer. Horrendous service. I then notice the following day my delivery was showing delivered on the asda website, I immediately rang them to ask what was going on as I didn't receive anything. They advised that it was their mistake and they could see it hadn't been delivered and that no money would be taken from my account as it was a failed delivery. Great but I still didn't have my delivery! still not good enough. The end of our 2 week holiday came and on returning home I logged into my bank to check my balance. Guess what ASDA took the money for that delivery. Complete FRAUD, I have contacted the police and passed to a solicitor as it cost me £12 per day bank charges as I went overdrawn. I called asda again to be told that basically they didn't do anything wrong and that they would refund my order that I was charged for and that's it. So I pay the £120 bank charges? I don't think ASDA you aint that clever. Be prepared for massive exposure! ive just emailed the story to the bbc, not only did you leave us with no food for my family including formula and nappies for our disabled child but you then took money from my account commiting blatent fraud. Is this how you work? we will see. U've done it to the wrong person this time. All I can say is use TESCO or anyone really! really don't waste your time or money on these incompetent idiots."
"I tried to buy 4 times from Asda on line, as their price and quality are good. However, only 2 out of 4 were actually delivered. I waited for 3 hours and they end up cancelling the order. No excuse, no respect at all with the costumer. And you have to wait a couple of days to get your money back."
"I live in flats and ordered groceries from Asda online and the driver upon opening the main door, very rudely refused to deliver the order at my door and left with all my groceries!!! I always order online because i can't carry heavy stuff and they always deliver at my door, i never had any problem like that. People like him make the companys suffer for their attitude. Very disappointed!"
"Recently had an order delivered. Money taken out ok. Then Asda took out another payment of 69. 98 on the same day. No additional order made, so in other words: stole. Contacted Asda and followed their instructions but nothing. Was advised today that there is no one available to help me. What in the whole Company! Bull. Police contacted this is theft or at the very least fraud."
"I shop at ASDA regularly and am very happy with the service. I also buy George clothes regularly. This week I ordered some striped cropped trousers, click and collect. When I got them home there was a fault in the material. I took them to the store and replaced them. I took up the hem as I’m not tall and wore them for the first time today. When out I noticed the side seam was split. I can't take them back because I’ve altered them and to be honest I don’t want to, I like them. Going to have to machine sew all the seams. I’ve never had a complaint about the quality of George clothing previously so am disappointed. I realise the weren’t expensive but didn’t expect this problem."
"Horrendous customer service- will not use again Decided to use Asda for home delivery and 3 times in a row now they have cancelled my order as there was an issue of some sort. They are not allowed to tell you what the issue is. funds there to take payment, everything matches but they just automatically take your slot away and you have to rebook. Wouldn't recommend. Didn't try and rectify and just said sorry they are following their process in accordance with their terms and conditions... cus thats acceptable right ?!"
"I was overcharged, I bought 5 items and was charged for 6. Instead of giving me my money back I was sent to the customer service desk, WHICH WAS UNOCCUPIED FOR 15 minutes. I had to wait for 30 minutes, imagine the queue, TIME WASTERS, that wad my last visit"
Leticia Prada
Unverified Reviewer
"It's been more than 10 days since I UNFORTUNATELY decided to try ASDA online instead of TESCO. They didn't respect the delivery slot, and on top of that, the driver was unable to deliver more than half of the shopping because he wasn't able to open the van door (!!!). As a result, I ended up with no food but they charged me for the whole shopping. I have been calling Customer Service since (I even lost count of how many times) and they just are a bunch of incompetents unable to solve the problem. Still waiting for my refund."
"Rubbish after sales service regarding broken parasol will not be shopping at asda direct again would not replace item broken when itwas delivered still waiting for them to call back after conplaint"
Gillian Mcneill
"Fast free delivery"
Lynne Grist
"Easy to order online, fantastic choice and excellent for disabled customers like me who struggle to go out shopping. Definitely use them again."
"I ordered shopping to be delivered between 7-9pm. Finally turned up at 10.15. No communication to say it would be late. Customer services were no help. Drivers were cheerful enough but no apology for being late. When I unpacked my groceries the majority of the fresh stuff was next day sell by date. Not much good when I had ordered a chicken on Wednesday for the weekend. This was my first and last internet shop with asda. As a pensioner I thought it would save me s lot of carrying but if I want fresh goods I'll continue to struggle on bus"
"The Dresses I bought for holiday were good Quality and very reasonable. Good sizing also."
"Always friendly helpful staff - pleasure to buy my groceries; my electrical goods and especially my clothes and everyones birthday and Christmas gifts."
Ammara Ahmad
"It was excellent"
"Asda banned a whole school (Beverly high school ) from going into their store before school because “they’ll be late for class and it’s unhealthy “ people think it’s unfair how certain members of the public have to suffer from Asda’s stupidity! They’re just losing out on profit and students may need to get their lunch before coming to school STUDENTS SHOULD NOT GO HUNGRY BECAUSE ASDA DONT WANT THEM TO BE LATE FOR CLASS ! It is pathetic how Asda want to ban them going into their store before school to get food or drink. They said that if we carry on insisting on going into Asda in the morning they will ban us permanently why are they banning us we have a right to shop in their store with everyone else ! WE HOPE ASDA RETHINK THEIR ACTIONS BECAUSE NOTHING GOOD IS COMING OUT OF IT !!!!!!"
Asda is rated 3.15 based on 779 reviews