Asda Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Asda
1 New Reviews Written
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Asda made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
13 - 14 hours
Avg Email Response Time
Roy

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

Lilnic
"Bought the playday rainbow sprayer for my little girl thinking what fun she can have on a hot sunny day. This has got to be the biggest load of crud ever!!!! Followed all the instructions to a 'T' and the stupid thing would not stay up!!! No wonder the woman on the box is holding it up. I have a very upset girl and a very hot and flustered husband!!! Do not waste your hard earned cash!!! The struggle to get it down and get the water out was even worse!!!"

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"Waited for my late delivery answered the door to a man who did not say a word. I asked why my shopping was not in bags as i had asked for them he just looked at me and then put his head down then tried explaining to him that I did not want any of the substitutions as again they were all rubbish he again just looked at me and did not say a word then after putting all my un bagged shopping on the floor he rushed out of the garden got in his van and left no explanation no nothing now I am stuck with a lot of useless items aswell as damaged items. Absolutely disgusted with asda as a regular shopper this is the way we are treated I will be going elsewhere from now on."
Are you Asda? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Asda receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I was fined for parking too long in Asda car park, evidently I should spend less time eating and shopping in your store. SHAME, but I will not be wasting my hard earned money in your store again"
"again shopping delivered many subs all the meats will,be out of date in 2 days, 2 man team came to deliver, the driver sat there scoffing his lunch while the other man got my shopping, but had to advise him this is not all of it and he went back to the van and found the rest? spoke to customer service team abroad!!! an experience in itself, totally useless and not really worth the call, so decided to cancel my account with asda after supporting them for many years, this ends today I will be taking my custom to Tesco...."
"website confusing cant access changes easily poor foreign customer services rang 4 times and couldnt get any one to understand my english which isnt bad"
"they didnt deliver. could not help with reordering or the prices going up"
"Asda on line is a sham, Absolutely awful service. Will never make this mistake again. I just came out of hospital after a surgery and couldn’t come out of the house so I decided to order some groceries from Asda for home delivery. Worst mistake of my life, items were not delivered and they kept helping themselves to my account. Money taken out once and when I called to complain, I was reassured that it will be refunded in 24 to 48 hours, when I checked my account the next day, instead of the refund, another money had been taken out, I called again and It was quite a job finding a staff who knew what they were doing, I was shoved from pillar to post and was on the phone for So long; told to send my bank statement at one point. Very disappointing service."
"Literally had to cancel 2 out of the last 4 deliveries as they failed to turn up in the agreed time slot AGAIN!! Even when I spoke to their call center (Which sounded like it had been outsourced to India) they could give me no window of when it might arrive. I have subsequently tried Tesco deliveries and they have been spot on every time. I wont use Asda online again!"
"After submitting and paid for order online, invoice shows paid for 10 bags, as a stauch recycler, called customer service, told there's an option to click NO to bags, as default is YES, illegal in any financial transaction anyway! Then during pickup, had to key in 10 digit order number AND your FULL date of birth on an upright hugh monitor in full view of everyone else in the queue behind! should be popular to "certain" customers! Complete order is kept in several lockers and you must access lockers according to the sequence given, once doors locked, it won't open again, plus doors are annoyingly self closing. Therefore imagine, you're outside in natural elements albeit an overhead shelter, trying to keep the locker door open with your body, no table about, trying to empty your shopping into your own bag/s, take the full bag/s to your car boot then moving onto the next locker!!! If you forget the next locker number, you've got to go back to the monitor screen! On the other hand, imagine if you're waiting for someone in front of you following the above charade to empty their shopping from the various lockers as the monitor screen can only process ONE customer at a time! As others in the queue is waiting, all watching you perform your charade, you wouldn't dare checking your shopping items to your invoice during pick up, so on returning home, on checking, realised one egg broken, one tube of vitamin C missing and instead of haddock, I was given white fish! Yes, the monitor did provide you the option to return unwanted, presumably substituted items, but as you're not able to check during pick up, that option is nullified. So I called customer service again, admit she was cordial and agreed to refund all concerned items, however I was told that my account will now be "checked from time to time" ????? Whats this all about? I was again told, there is an option to click NO to substitution, as again default is YES, which again is illegal in a transaction which is paid for in advance anyway. On both these options (carrier bags and substitution) I failed to notice both these options during check out. Overall a good idea for those who like me despise shopping thus the two stars, but certainly needs improving e.g. why not a PIN instead of having to key in a 10 digit order number AND date of birth for each pick up as it would be easier to remember and speeds up the queue at the monitor. Otherwise, it would definately be a deterrent for the matured, badly sighted and the vain plus the holdup in the queue waiting to access the monitor defeats of the benefits as it's now a Click and Memory keyboard test, juggling door whilst empty contents AND navigate between car and locker feat .."
"I use ASDA Biggleswade home delivery and apart from one item missing one time the money was refunded very quickly.. I have never had them arrive late always in the time slot i chose.. today i had a delivery booked for between 9am -10am it arrived around 9:15am. My only moan is when they deliver there is often too many carrier bags, some with only 2 items in which is a waste. But i give ASDA Biggleswade 5 stars for the service they provide. Seems some other branches need to up their game."
"NO STARS.... Order booked between 5pm-7pm. Rang Asda as they were late and was holding on for 8 mins, hung up as the driver turned up at 7:21pm. As usual, this may be the third time we've used this comedy act, the shopping was in the crates and myself and my partner had to pack the shopping in to our own carrier bags at the front door. Remind me again if ASDA provide a home shopping service to save you time and hassle of going to the shop?!! We never said we wanted to be packing shopping at our front door, we would certainly save ourselves the embarrassment and go to the bloody shop and pack it at the bloody till. This whole service is a sham. And they didn't even deliver a bag of fries, which the customer services operative said they would reimburse us along with the carrier bags we paid for. She also offered us a £5 voucher off our next order, but I declined it as I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THIS OUTFIT AGAIN. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL SERVICE AND INSINCERE APOLOGIES. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS LOT."
"Delivery agreed 6pm to 8 pm . No show so I phoned at 9pm to see where it was . I was told it was on its way the driver must have been held up in traffic, likely story. Phoned again and after 15 minute waiting to speak to someone was told at 9.50pm it was delivered. I challenged this and was then told the driver could not find us. I said we had hundreds of deliveries and sat nav brings you to the door. I also asked why the driver did not phone us. I was told my money would be refunded and could reorder if I wanted to. No-one kept us informed by text, or phone, they just aborted and left us up in the air. They need to get their act together. Drivers should phone customers if they have a problem."
"Ordered George curtains, 1st lot went missing, made a 12 ml wasted trip, to be told lost in transit. Difficult time with hard to comprehend customer service staff. Ordered again, this time arrived after a few days. Collected from Asda Queensferry waited 10 mins at unmanned desk. Have since read a few reviews, oh dear!!!"
"Sadly worst customer contact by phone - love Asda but cant get in touch - All extensions just go off ' D"
"Would like to say thank you to the staff at asda in west end Southampton branch yesterday afternoon on the 31st October 2018 for helping me take my shopping to my car because I have a bad back. Very helpful."
"Excellent value and delicious food! Thank you, Asda."
"They cancelled my order twice without reason, 20 minutes before of the delivery time. Never again"
"ASDA home delivery is awful, 6 substitutions on our shopping list, for example orange juice instead of apple juice, wrong fish cakes from those ordered, a different stir fry pack from the one we chose, why list it if you cant provide it? Broccoli that was yellow and had to be returned. Last weeks delivery was not much better. After 2 weeks of trying ASDA I will be returning to Tesco home delivery and never use ASDA again."
"Asda failed to deliver my order and tryed to charge me twice. It's now been 9 days of no food and no money to buy food. I am absolutely disgusted. I've been on the phone and emailing everyday to be told to rest assure refund will be in bank. I'm demented by this. They offered me 10pound e voucher witch can never be used because of the terrible experience Asda have put me through. Not a happy customer and yous did nothing to make things right. Yous should be banned for selling food online."
"I order a a collection with asda, went and collected it, once i started unpacking i realised that all my meat was missing! I could NOT BELIEVE IT.... went and double checked tge car just to make sure i hadnt forgot any bags.. tried to call them was on hold for 11 mins, so i decided to go back down there which i was waiting to be seen in which took forever. The manager came and gave me what was missing. By this time i had wasted a few hours of my day which should have only been a quick 10 min collection... i will never be making that mistake again."
"I placed an grocery order few days ago for delivery tonight between 07:00-09:00pm. I got an email with the order details and the driver name at 04:00 PM this afternoon. I got a text at 08:40pm that my order has been cancelled with no explanation. I called the local store Park royal and I got no explanation on why the order was cancelled. I have been told I will get £10 voucher in my account. This is not the first that ASDA done this to me and each they offered £10 which was never added to my account. I know my order has been and I even offered to collect it myself from the store tonight if the driver is too lazy to do it. The answer was we cannot do that."
Asda is rated 3.10 based on 900 reviews