Asda Refund Reviews

Asda have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

32.76%
Industry Average
" I Had a food delivery ordered, when I received it lots of the items I had ordered were missing. The delivery man was really helpful at the time, as I would imagine unbeknownst to himself that their would be an issue with the delivery. I called customer service they were not bothered and I got told with a uninterested voice that they apologise and I would be refunded. I now will be taking myself to Tesco for the missing products. "
posted 1 week ago - Michelle Dunwoody
" Customer services (only in name, not function) would only provide refund for 2/3 of the deal amount even though purchasing the missing boxes would cost me more than I was orginally going to pay. "
posted 1 week ago - Mr Andrew R Brown
" So I called again to with all the sorry’s and they would refund her for the items missing which I have to say were the most important things, and that they would offer my mum a £10 good will gesture. "
posted 1 week ago - Tracey day
" Today i called them, all they said that my order got canceled without informing me and if I want a refund i need to contact my bank. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Erikas Urbonas
" Money taken out once and when I called to complain, I was reassured that it will be refunded in 24 to 48 hours, when I checked my account the next day, instead of the refund, another money had been taken out, I called again and It was quite a job finding a staff who knew what they were doing, I was shoved from pillar to post and was on the phone for So long; told to send my bank statement at one point. "
posted 1 month ago - Abbi
" So I called customer service again, admit she was cordial and agreed to refund all concerned items, however I was told that my account will now be "checked from time to time" ????? Whats this all about? I was again told, there is an option to click NO to substitution, as again default is YES, which again is illegal in a transaction which is paid for in advance anyway. "
posted 1 month ago - British Consumer
" I was told my money would be refunded and could reorder if I wanted to. "
posted 1 month ago - Mike
" I've been on the phone and emailing everyday to be told to rest assure refund will be in bank. "
posted 1 month ago - Angela Fleming snookisuki1981@gmail.com
" This is my third time having same problem with Asda. I ordered particular whiskies online and they kept giving me another whiskies for no reason. If they are out of stock of that particular whiskies then they must notify us with 'out of stock' . It is just bad. Waste of time. And the refunding process is just worse. Its been a week and my mother haven't got her refund. 0/5. "
posted 1 month ago - Sanjay
" and on top of that it took them more than a week to refund my first order that never arrived. "
posted 2 months ago - GM