Asda Refund Reviews

Asda have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

32.95%
Industry Average
" Asda refuse to provide a refund, stating We have to retrieve the parcel. "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" The woman advised that n9 money was taken from my bank it was just held by my bank - liars it is now 24th July and the money has been removed by Asda from my bank to theirs! Had emails from there customer service only after copying their ceo into the email change, they now tell me the order was fulfilled and they need to investigate then refund, funny I was told the shopping was returned on the very same day to store due to driver bein* unable to find our house so exactly what is there to investigate??? And why is my money still not returned to my bank by Asda as this was their incompetent staff at fault! Do not use them the6 are quick to take your cash but really do not want you having it back even if you neve4 received what you paid for, and to top it off the offered a £10e voucher as a gesture of goodwill are you taking the P! Asda is a joke and it’s complaints team are as thick as. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I called Asda again to be told that basically they didn't do anything wrong and that they would refund my order that I was charged for and that's it. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Scott
" Still waiting for my refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Leticia Prada
" Had to ring them to get a refund as 2 formulas were missing, got a refund but had to shop elsewhere to get more and pay for delivary charges again. "
posted 2 months ago - Isabell
" I, several times, noted price discrepancies over the course of several months and was often refunded the difference. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Rotten fruit click n collect spotted by assistant no substitute offered they were were untrained in doing a refund so I had to let them photo copy my receipt to do a refund later The manager told them to do a refund then disappeared . "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Placed an order online, payment taken. The next morning was told by email and by tracking the order that it was being processed. The delivery time came and went. Asda cancelled the order. I have to wait 7-10 days on the order being refunded. I wont shop with them again. "
posted 5 months ago - Darren
" Asda does NOT uphold their Try Me Love me or we'll will refund and replace if not 100% happy, promise In our quest to recycle, we decided to get a salt grinder from Asda and it worked so well, few weeks later, when I was next in Asda, I got the same grinder but for pepper to make it a set. "
posted 5 months ago - Jake
" Ordered £63 groceries for home delivery,from Asda Bristol driver 15 mins early, when driver left discovered 17 items missing phoned cs told store manager call me now 18 hours later no call, no refund , no food grap company, "
posted 6 months ago - Julie morriss