Asda Refund Reviews

Asda have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

31.25%
Industry Average
" Was told I would be refunded within 5 days - that was over 2 weeks ago. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Ordered a home delivery, delivery driver was sick and when speaking to customer services they hung up. Extremely rude and unacceptable service, we have been told to wait 5 days for a refund or pay again for another shop that might not arrive. First time using Asda and never again. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I came in to day saw some chocolate biscuits on a stand that said a pound when I got to the till it went through at 1.99 so I went to customer services they went to check and she said it was from a pound so I returned the 2 packets i think if you are wonting to keep your customers would it be more beneficial to you to say on this occasion it could of been read as a pound so I will refund you the difference back but no i was made to feel stupid no smile no sorry have your customer staff retained in to how to interact with customers "
posted 1 month ago - Jayne Richardson
" All they did was refund me. "
posted 1 month ago - Shell
" No one called me to let me know it wasn’t coming, even the delivery status on the app stayed as ‘out for delivery’!? I then called customer service the next day, because I had still not heard anything! They tried to just cancel the order and refund me, and then when I said all of the above they tried to give me a free delivery within the next month(subject of course to the £40 min spend). "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Such disgraceful behaviour - oh they offered a £10 voucher and then said I won’t get a refund for up to 7 days - so I was also out of pocket. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Asda refuse to provide a refund, stating We have to retrieve the parcel. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" The woman advised that n9 money was taken from my bank it was just held by my bank - liars it is now 24th July and the money has been removed by Asda from my bank to theirs! Had emails from there customer service only after copying their ceo into the email change, they now tell me the order was fulfilled and they need to investigate then refund, funny I was told the shopping was returned on the very same day to store due to driver bein* unable to find our house so exactly what is there to investigate??? And why is my money still not returned to my bank by Asda as this was their incompetent staff at fault! Do not use them the6 are quick to take your cash but really do not want you having it back even if you neve4 received what you paid for, and to top it off the offered a £10e voucher as a gesture of goodwill are you taking the P! Asda is a joke and it’s complaints team are as thick as. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I called Asda again to be told that basically they didn't do anything wrong and that they would refund my order that I was charged for and that's it. "
posted 3 months ago - Scott
" Still waiting for my refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Leticia Prada