Asda Refund Reviews

Asda have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

34.85%
Industry Average
" Not happy at all received a carton of juice today nearly 5 months out of date which I am waiting to be refunded for. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" If there was an option for zero I would have done it! They did not bring 18 of my chilled items on a delivery then lied and said we had told them it was fine to refund (according to the store) customer service on the phone did not have any notification by the driver of non delivery took 3 days to get a refund. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Just called Asda customer service, requested for full refund several times, but each time, I was surpassed by various options; It's ready for you to collect now, No, I'm not going though the entire charade again (drive in blocked by Asda van, find a parking space, get a trolley etc), we can arrange for delivery tomorrow? No, not possible, as a few of us DO work, that's why I picked click and collect . "
posted 3 weeks ago - British Consumer
" I ordered the new range of sausage dog towels and cushions, what I collected from store was curtains and non-sausage dog cushions, I was told to take the order back to store (40 minute round trip), to then be told the goods would be returned and a refund would be paid in 2 weeks. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I was refunded my missing items but that’s not what I’m interested in. "
posted 1 month ago - Lisa
" As I decide to cancel and ask for refund they told me just that it was already cancelled from the day before. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I am very disappointed with Asda, I have been a regular shopper with Asda, I have to have my groceries delivered as I am disabled, I pay for my bags every shop, however I don’t get any bags, I have to ask the driver for some, Am I expected to take wacky individual item out of every crate with arthritis in my back even though I’ve paid for bags, this has been going on for months, I have rang Longwell green store on a few occasions to notify them of this, every time I got told to hold on a minute them phones hung up, I als rang 0800 customer services to get an apology & 40p refund for bags, I have also had items use by same day or next day, I won’t be shopping with Asda again. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Beware Asda click and collect. If you place an order and they substitute an item and it costs less and you refuse the order they only refund the cost of the substituted item. You have to ring customer services for the other refund. Mine was only £1.50 however if they do this for every customer it will be a lot of money "
posted 1 month ago - L Kelly
" Now I am expected to deal with my credit card company so sort out the refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Karan Mehra
" Absolutely devasted. There were so many missing items from my online delivery. They emailed me on the day of the delivery to tell me. I complained and the said they would refund my delivery, provide a 10 voucher and guarantee delivery of my turkey. They did none of this and just delivered it with all the missing items. I am totally gutted and so angry. "
posted 2 months ago - Fiona Burns