Asda Customer Service Reviews

Asda have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Average

69.20%
Industry Average
" My local Asda in Chester have yet again amazed me with there fantastic customer service. I was struggling to find some of the offers I have seen on TV. I approached a lovely lady named Sandra, who walked me to where both of the items were. Nothing was too much trouble. Now that is what I called GREAT Customer service. "
posted 1 week ago - Steve
" Bringing self service . Would rather be served by a human being. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Sheila Conboy
" Good service and I'm si happy to buy to them in every week "
posted 3 weeks ago - Catalin Brinas
" Was able to find me the things i needed after the store, Has had a revamp friendly and helpful staff, great service. "
posted 1 month ago - Mark Broome
" But i give Asda Biggleswade 5 stars for the service they provide. "
posted 1 month ago - Robert Coombs
" Amazing customer service. The gentleman was very friendly with my little boy. "
posted 2 months ago - Jamie-Lee Robertson
" I haven't used Asda before as they weren't in my area. Shopped there today. Friendly service, great choice and my weekly shop was cheaper than Morrison and a lot cheaper than Tesco. Will use them again "
posted 2 months ago - Mandy
" I came in to day saw some chocolate biscuits on a stand that said a pound when I got to the till it went through at 1.99 so I went to customer services they went to check and she said it was from a pound so I returned the 2 packets i think if you are wonting to keep your customers would it be more beneficial to you to say on this occasion it could of been read as a pound so I will refund you the difference back but no i was made to feel stupid no smile no sorry have your customer staff retained in to how to interact with customers "
posted 3 months ago - Jayne Richardson
" Brilliant online service with amazing drivers who are always friendly and helpful x shopping always delivered on time x Asda has a wide variety of stuff from food to DVDs,electrical goods to clothes at quality affordable prices x highly recommend "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Need to open more tills. Customer service desk very slow need 2 people when busy. "
posted 4 months ago - Teresa Andrews