Asda Customer Service Reviews

Asda have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Average

68.67%
Industry Average
" Been using the on line delivery service for some time now, and they never disappoint. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Sarah
" Amazing and professional staff and very prompt delivery service! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Toni Amos
" when I asked at customer services the woman on the desk could not have been more helpful she said she remembered seeing a bag of logs in the trolleys for goods found in wrong part of shop She looked in every single trolley and eventually found it. "
posted 2 months ago - Suzanne higham
" Denise was so helpful and the first compus mentus employee I spoke to within that hour (the jacket was out of stock but she offered me an alternative and sympathised with my search) I felt she needed some recognition for her customer service as the other colleagues were as useful as a chocolate teapot and made my search long and unnecessarily upsetting as they did not listen to me. "
posted 2 months ago - Hayley Baker
" I ordered my Christmas food from Asda this year after poor service from Mark's and Spencer in the past. "
posted 2 months ago - Anne Raine
" Had a grocery shop delivery and the man was polite, friendly, and helpful, it's a simple service but little things like that go a long way, it was my first grocery delivery from Asda as I'd previously been ordering with another company but that driver was grumpy and unfriendly so I no longer shop with them, and I will continue to shop with Asda because of the friendly service quick delivery, and more choice. "
posted 2 months ago - Rhian
" I had my shopping delivered on the 13th December. The driver was very polite and helpful. Excellent service "
posted 3 months ago - Gail tomlinson
" rushing around as he always goes the extra mile for the customers, rushing around to ensure prompt service and with a smile. "
posted 3 months ago - Mrs SD
" My local Asda in Chester have yet again amazed me with there fantastic customer service. I was struggling to find some of the offers I have seen on TV. I approached a lovely lady named Sandra, who walked me to where both of the items were. Nothing was too much trouble. Now that is what I called GREAT Customer service. "
posted 3 months ago - Steve
" Bringing self service . Would rather be served by a human being. "
posted 3 months ago - Sheila Conboy