Asda Customer Service Reviews

Asda have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Average

69.74%
Industry Average
" I shop at Asda regularly and am very happy with the service. "
posted 1 month ago - Jacqueline
" Good selection of products, competitive prices. Easy to shop, helpful staff. Plenty of checkouts and ample self service checkout too. Customer services always very helpful and knowledgeable. "
posted 2 months ago - Elaine
" The delivery person was incredibley helpful and polite. Great service. Competitive prices and genuine good customer service "
posted 2 months ago - Lorraine Foster
" Brilliant super market. Also good product and service excellent "
posted 3 months ago - Carl
" After switching from crappy Tesco to Asda. I can honestly say how happy I am with their on line delivery service of groceries. Prices are better and a bigger choice of goods. "
posted 3 months ago - Mr Taylor
" Great customer service "
posted 3 months ago - Louise
" I shop for a company buffet regularly at Carlton Street in Scunthorpe the main staff are brilliant and I don’t mind them calling me the sandwich lady lol But I do mind when I have filled a bag of sandwiches at the fast checkout and when it has a glitch I have to deal with a snotty young security man who got a strop on and walked off leaving me to take everything and go through the main checkout But at least that lady was professional and great as always So today that security man needs to train in customer services or stay away from customers Sunday 29th April "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I ordered a dress for Xmas at the last minute the pick up point was made clear close to my address because it didn't fit ! And had to return it. All in all was very happy with the service Tracy "
posted 3 months ago - Tracy Ann
" Range of products. Friendly service "
posted 4 months ago -
" They are always happy to help with anything you ask them. Take customer service to the next level. "
posted 4 months ago - Guest