Boden Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boden
Read Boden Reviews

About Boden:

Boden is jam-packed with gorgeous clothes & accessories for the whole family. Known for high quality tailoring & funky prints, it is the perfect one-stop-shop for key pieces, classic cuts for every occasion; from relaxing at home to a night on the town. Good times, great clothes

Boden, Boden Central, Meridian West, Meridian Business Park

Tell us how Boden made you happy
Absolutely horrific experience with Boden quality Wish I could have given zero. I bought All-Weather Waterproof Jacket and Trouser for my daughter at the end of the season last year for her upcoming next year and was thinking the quality of Boden is good so it is worth it to pay such an expense. This year winter she started to wear, play in the snow a couple times. However, after just a few times of playing in the snow I could see the jacket already falling apart. First the trouser and jacket hem ripped a hole in it only after 2 times wearing during recess. The zipper is detached from the fabric at the hoodie part and makes it difficult as it needs to zip up every time to connect to the hoodie. Yesterday I was shock when I saw one of the buttons fell off the jacket I'm so disappointed because not only did I spend a lot of money on the jacket and snow pants, I have waste lots of times to choose and order. Unfortunately, Boden solution is returning money but what is going on with Boden quality. Please let me know what I should do with this horrible jacket which now does not even have a bottom so that I can close it in this cold winter weather. The air will pass through the zip so I need to bottom the up layer on the top of the zip. Very disappointed with the Boden solution. I have reached the customer care as well so that they repair the bottom for me and send it back so that my daughter can use it. Unfortunately, Boden does not care. The customer chat told me he will pass this to the global team department and I will get a response soon. It’s been 3 days since I had a talk with them and there is no reply yet. Boden is responsible for this and needs to repair it. Returning money is not the answer for this. I will update if I get any respond or solution.
Great service from Boden. Ordered online for Christmas but item stuck in Hermes warehouse for a week. Rang on 22nd, phone answered within a minute, replacement item sent immediately and arrived 23rd. Thanks! And it’s great.
Do Not Purchase from Boden! There clothing is lovely but their customer service is terrible. The last two orders I have made they have sent me the wrong items. I ordered a Christmas jumper on sale, they sent me a men’s instead of women’s jumper. I emailed asking for a replacement and instead they have refunded my 133 dollars and said I need to return the men’s medium and re purchase the Women’s jumper which is no longer on sale and an additional 60 dollars plus pay for shipping which is 20 I believe. They have offered me a 15 dollar store credit. Absolutely terrible customer service.
Poor Customer Service !!! I have been buying clothing from this website for years, every purchase was over $200. Recently I bought a box of socks of the wrong size, and requested a free return label for the first time. There was no way of contacting the customer service except the online chatting - I chatted to three online virtual assistants over three nights, they all promised to email me the return label, within 10 minutes, but I never received any emails from them. I provided more than one email account. Still no email -it is really frustrating to deal with these “virtual person” online chats that simply do not help to resolve anything. They didn’t want to find the solution for me, they always wanted to end the chatting box as quickly as they could uninterested in solving the problem. I also submitted an short email on their website, but never received any reply. Very disappointed !
Don't buy there. DOn't touch it. 1. Low quality. 2. Returned the items on the day I got them but refused to refunds my money but kept the items. Sleazy.
I have just found bodes, well earlier this year! A good company with lots of integrity and thoughtfulness about the planet. Clothing is of very good quality and returns are quick and simple. With refunds happening very quickly if required. I would certainly recommend Boden to all my friends. Age wise, if you shop carefully, their fashions will suit you - I am 71 and am told do not look like I am dressing too young, All I can say is GO FOR BODEN.
Very disappointed in my experience with Boden. Boden is a UK-based company, and I purchased from Canada. Their products are not worth their high price tag, from the materials feeling on the cheaper end (from 1/2 of my purchases) and not being designed well or fitting like the measurements indicate (2/2 of my purchases). After these unsuccessful purchases, I experienced a LOT of difficulty with the return process. The shipping labels they send you are not international shipping friendly. They do not provide adequate information on who to contact with difficulties making a return, what costs will be incurred, etc. When I did find an address to reach out to, it took three weeks to finally be in contact with someone who would respond to my questions. To top it all off, Boden has informed my that they will not reimburse any of the 70$CAD shipping charges I incurred from returning their faulty products - almost a quarter of the cost of the order itself!! Had the Boden website properly informed its shoppers of their shipping and return policies, I would not have made a purchase in the first place. All in all, pretty disappointed with my experience. (Previously posted on Trustpilot)
I purchased the Hattie dress from Boden in black/clover petal . The fit is perfect as is the length. The only problem is the colour. Not matching the colour on the model at all. The clover petal is very bright veering towards orange. I have seen other dresses I like, but I don’t want the same problem to happen again.
Order from CANADA. I have no other option left so I brought my concern over here. Regarding order No.975041964GB I have placed this order on the 5th Feb from Canada and before going to proceed with my payment I was on your customer chat for 45 min. I have clearly asked from Boden team that will this order reach me on the 10th and their response was yes the delivery will be within 3 to 4 business days. I had a chat also because of the shipping price as it was showing 25$ but it should be free above 165 CAD ( I have mentioned in my chat which I am based out of Canada as well). I have received the confirmation of the order the next day and I got a DHL email after 52 hours(Why this much late)which showed an estimated delivery time on the 11th Feb end of the day. I immediately reached to the customer chat on the website and they mentioned all those words( sorry for the inconvenience and... ) They could not reply to me as the Global team was not responding to them. They assured me to get a reply from the Global team within a short time(Cuple of hours) but unfortunately, I have got the reply after 4 days. In these 4 days, I tried to get to the customer service more than 5 times as you can see in the chat history (Anthony, Brain, Cam, Weldy ...) but no one could reply clearly why the Global team is not responding to this issue. Here is my question from such a professional Boden team: 1- Why your customer service mentioned the delivery time will be 3 to 4 business days. As per their words I have ordered from Boden. 2- Why I have received a response from the Global team after 4 days that the Boden customer mentioned within a couple of hours. 3- I would like to know what is Boden's customer satisfaction that I am a regular customer of Boden for the last 3 years and I have never face such an issue for delivery and this was suggested by the customer service Boden team. 4- What will be the trust to this BRAND from now onwards as a customer was ordering from Canada for the last 3 years? 5- In the Pandemic Covid situation how I have to fight for my money to get back as I am not sure how the pack will get back to Boden. For the last 6 days, I am struggling with this order and I am really disappointed and will definitely not get back to Bodem after this much hassle Boden's team made for me. So much follow-up, wrong guidance, and no response on time. I WOULD NEVER ORDER IF YOUR CUSTOMER TEAM WOULD HAVE MENTIONED ON 5TH THAT THE PACKET WILL NOT REACH WITHIN 3 TO 4 BUSINESS DAY. Now Boden team will come and reply to this with please email to socialboden.co.uk with your order number and we'll look into this for you. But I have already done this and no response. Horrible experience with Boden this time.
Boden makes me happy because I love their clothing range, it is up to date, good variety of styles and great value for money.
Just received my talamanca swimsuit. I am delighted with it. I have been purchasing Boden clothes for a little while and have always been pleased It is good to read the reviews which give one a real insight. Thank you. Can't wait for the reopening of the gym, I will feel very special in my new swimsuit. I always order by telephone as it is easier to speak and get the thought of someone else before purchasing added to which I am a little nervous of using the minternet. A very happy customer.
The sizing is total vanity sizing. I am 5’10, nearly 12 stone, 32 inch waist and 38 inch waist, yet their small sized clothes absolutely swamp me.
The people who used to live in our house are on the mailing list. We have cancelled by phone several times and still receive letters and catalogues to this address at least weekly. This is really wasteful and poor customer service.
I love the quality and sizing, but deliveries are extremely slow, especially children’s clothes, good job I order slightly bigger because we ordered on 16th July for 11th aug for a gift and received 1st September!! Not happy 😔
Unbelievable customer service for something that was all my own fault. Just wonderful.
Keep trying to get through to them on the phone but just keep getting apologies from " Johnnie Boden " as to why they can't answer because they are very busy yes we all are so we cannot keep holding on don't forget we can take our money anywhere lots of companies want it
Amazing customer service, just what you need good British values, and products and people who care about there brand. Great items for all the family. X
We arranged a birthday present for our 4 year old granddaughter in the United States. The order was placed on 27th September with $25 for express delivery and Boden guaranteed (there is a web chat to prove it) that it would be delivered on 1st October at the latest. By 3rd October when there was no show we phoned and they said their system had failed because our billing address is in the UK (Seriously, in 2019 their system can't deal with a delivery in one country and payment in another!) They said how sorry they were and undertook to deliver it express within 2 days. But it was only dispatched 2 days later for delivery on 10th. They say they don't know why and they are very sorry! In my view $30 credit on the account is pathetic compensation. We will definitely never buy anything from Boden again.
I have recently ordered a selection of dresses for my son's wedding. Boden had a great collection, all reasonably priced and I was spoilt for choice. I ordered several times with dresses in different sizes and styles and had to return several parcels. Boden were very prompt and accurate with both the sending of the original parcels and the reimbursing of returned items. The dresses I kept are really well made, fun and easy to clean. Thank you Boden for providing quality clothing at reasonable prices with great customer service.
Fantastic clothes. Always something different to buy. I always get compliments when I wear something Boden. They also have loafs of great offers throughout the year. I seldom buy anything full price.
Boden is rated 4.47 based on 101 reviews