Cerise Custom Shirts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cerise Custom Shirts
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Cerise Custom Shirts made you happy

"Like most of the men, I was also confused about custom dress shirts and made-to-measure shirts. Made to measure shirts always use some kind of standardization in patterning unlike custom-made shirts. I have recently bought a custom dress shirt from Cerise custom shirts. The company truly creates bespoke shirts by stitching from scratch using your exact measurements.  I am greatly impressed with their fabric selections and the quality of the work. Previously, I have used made to measure shirts and know the difference. The experience of custom dress shirts is far beyond the made to measure shirts"
Are you Cerise Custom Shirts? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Cerise Custom Shirts receives. Reply Free
"I am a busy man and usually do not waste my time in giving review but my recently delivered custom dress shirt made me so happy that I was urged to appreciate the good work done by Cerise custom shirts. They really give attention to detail. Every minute thing is in perfect shape. The monogram is also nicely designed and accurately placed for a perfect look. Hope to order more shirts soon."
"I am a short statured man and never find a shirt of my size. However, I have just received a classic white dress shirt from Cerise custom shirts. The shirt has perfect fit with all parts fits my body. The fabric is also soft and breathable but not see-through and will help me most of the time in summer. The Cerise custom shirts team helped me pick the right size and now I have a perfect fitting custom shirt."
Cerise Custom Shirts is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews