Cerise Custom Shirts Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Cerise Custom Shirts
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Cerise Custom Shirts made you happy

"From the quick response, great website, full online encyclopedia about shirts and nice customer representative, I guessed instantly that I am dealing with true professionals. I was expecting busy number or no replies from their phone but I was nicely welcomed from a native customer representative. He was very informative and helpful; guided me through the whole process smoothly while also suggesting me different styling options. The shirt was also delivered sooner than I thought with high quality of fabric and perfect stitching and fitting."
Are you Cerise Custom Shirts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have bought many things and articles from online shops and have never experienced more better services than Cerise custom shirts. They have professional and highly experienced tailors that make your shirt totally unique. Their quality, professionalism and customer service totally surpass my expectations. Now I proudly flaunt when I wear high quality custom shirts from Cerise custom shirts. Big thumbs Up for putting up nice work."
"I actually never know what a real formal dress shirt look like. It does not mean that I do not wear dress shirts. Since my childhood, I have been wearing them, but all of my shirts were bought from off the rack shops that give everyone a pathetic fit. However, my whole perception changed when I dealt with Cerise custom shirts. I recently ordered 2 custom dress shirts and was amazed when I saw versatile designing and styling options available at the site. I customized my shirt and mentioned all my measurements. I was still skeptical about the shirt until I received it. Ultimately, it turned out to be my first experience to wear a well-fitted shirt. Now I love my custom dress shirts and will surly refer my friends to go there."
"Like most of the men, I was also confused about custom dress shirts and made-to-measure shirts. Made to measure shirts always use some kind of standardization in patterning unlike custom-made shirts. I have recently bought a custom dress shirt from Cerise custom shirts. The company truly creates bespoke shirts by stitching from scratch using your exact measurements.  I am greatly impressed with their fabric selections and the quality of the work. Previously, I have used made to measure shirts and know the difference. The experience of custom dress shirts is far beyond the made to measure shirts"
"I am a busy man and usually do not waste my time in giving review but my recently delivered custom dress shirt made me so happy that I was urged to appreciate the good work done by Cerise custom shirts. They really give attention to detail. Every minute thing is in perfect shape. The monogram is also nicely designed and accurately placed for a perfect look. Hope to order more shirts soon."
"I am a short statured man and never find a shirt of my size. However, I have just received a classic white dress shirt from Cerise custom shirts. The shirt has perfect fit with all parts fits my body. The fabric is also soft and breathable but not see-through and will help me most of the time in summer. The Cerise custom shirts team helped me pick the right size and now I have a perfect fitting custom shirt."
Cerise Custom Shirts is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews