Cerise Custom Shirts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cerise Custom Shirts

How would you rate Cerise Custom Shirts ?

"I am a busy man and usually do not waste my time in giving review but my recently delivered custom dress shirt made me so happy that I was urged to appreciate the good work done by Cerise custom shirts. They really give attention to detail. Every minute thing is in perfect shape. The monogram is also nicely designed and accurately placed for a perfect look. Hope to order more shirts soon."
"I am a short statured man and never find a shirt of my size. However, I have just received a classic white dress shirt from Cerise custom shirts. The shirt has perfect fit with all parts fits my body. The fabric is also soft and breathable but not see-through and will help me most of the time in summer. The Cerise custom shirts team helped me pick the right size and now I have a perfect fitting custom shirt."
Cerise Custom Shirts is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews