Construction Support Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Construction Support

How would you rate Construction Support ?

"Booked health and safety cscs exam and course. Cost was around £80 over that of other places. Poor communication to confirm test, unclear as to how I was supposed to go about confirmation."
"not acceptable service is very poor..do not trust these people they are overcharging"
"Do not use this service. They are overcharging and providing a poor and slow service. Furthermore their staff couldn't care less."
"very good service. a bit pricey, but they know their job and Chris gave me good professional advice and lead me through the whole process of getting my CSCS card for Academically Qualified Person"
Construction Support is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!