getFUE Hair Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend getFUE Hair Clinic

About getFUE Hair Clinic: ISHRS-certified surgeon in Antalya, Turkey offering FUE hair transplantation using the Implanter Pen DHI Method.

+44-20-3393-6509

mail@getfue.com

Ataturk Bul.Kemer/AntalyaTurkey

"Extremely helpful & friendly staff. The atmosphere was very relaxed throughout the Clinic I received a Hair Transplant in May 2018 from getfue clinic near Antalya Turkey. Dr Ayhan Colak is an honest humble person, a highly gifted practitioner and an incredibly kind, helpful person. Dr Colak and his staff were courteous, respectful and informative. I had talked to other clinics in India and Turkey but it was very clear from the moment I contacted the clinic that Dr Colak and his staff were head and shoulders above the rest. The day of the procedure went smoothly the atmosphere was relaxing and highly professional. The entire time they made sure I was comfortable and made me aware of what they would be doing. Dr Colak and he’s associate Dr Ahmed both listened to my concerns and my expectations carefully thereafter mapped out a suitable plan. They are a skilled team who really enjoy their work and work fantastically well together. As for the procedure I felt minimal pain infact was excited knowing my hair was going to change for the better. Midway I was given a short break also served a light snack which was needed trust me therefore was extremely grateful. Knowing I was surrounded by a great lively team we sailed through the whole procedure completely without any fuss. The day after my transplant, I went for a follow up appointment. Once again I was treated with genuine kindness. I was shown how to wash and care for the grafted area and Donor area. Dr Colak also checked on the health of my transplanted area and spent quality time explaining me post care requirements. I would highly recommend getfue clinic I have no complaints whatsoever. Dr Colak is a great guy and he’s the person to come to."
"It has been one year since I went through my procedure and I could not be happier with the results. From a surgical success standpoint, I have achieved results I never thought would be possible. I thought I was going bald point blank and nothing could stop it. The Dr and his team proved me very wrong and I have a great hairline thanks to the advanced techniques he and his team employ. I have a full head of hair and I am happy as hell. That being said the communication after surgery has been less than impressive but none the less I recommend this procedure and this group 100%."
"Very professional staff, and overall quality and price is just good. No reason to overpay anywhere else in EU. Would recomend to anyone!!!"
"The team were very professional, caring and answered all of my questions. Dr Colak gave me as much time as I wanted to have my questions answered and really made me feel comfortable. He kept me updated throughout the procedure and always asked if I was okay. The team were very caring and provided outstanding service by always checking if I was okay."
Guilherme S
Verified Buyer
"Get FUE has a great team working and really professional way. Is my very first hair transplant and I highly recommend Dr Colak and all his team an in some years I should come back to fill the "gaps" causes by hair loss throughout the next years. It is clear that this team has lot of experience and know what they are doing. Cheers"
"Good service and fair price"
"I had 2700 grafts at getfue Antalya, Turkey. I cannot recommend this highly enough. The skill and technique used by Dr Inhan and his staff was quite superb. Though, I won't see the results for a few months, I am a hundred per cent confident that the procedure will be a success. It's life changing really! Kristina answered all my questions competently and thoroughly. Bruhan the driver is an amazing guy-he even took me shopping. I would give getfue Antalya 10/10, and believe me I am a hard person to please. I am very happy. Justin 16/06/2017 from London UK."
"Written in Norwegian: Fant ut at jeg ville ta en skjeggopetasjon, da jeg genetisk ikke hadde muligheten til å anlegge skjegg naturlig. Etter en del søkning på nettet, fant jeg hjemmesiden til GETfue Antalya, Turkey , der det stod bra forklart om skjegg transplant, hva man kunne forvente seg og hvor lang tid det ville ta med en operasjon. Sendt en forespørsel til booking sentralen der jeg fikk veldig god hjelp. Jeg bestilte tid til operasjon november 2016. Da jeg ankom Antalya, stod det en privat sjåfør som kjørte meg direkte til steder der jeg skulle opereres. 1 dag etter fikk jeg en samtale med doktor Ayhan som forklarte meg detaljert om operasjonen, hvilket resultat som var realistisk å forvente seg og litt om tiden etterpå. Han snakket veldig bra engelsk , så det var ikke vanskelig å forstå han. Han lyttet tålmodig til mine spørsmål og tok seg god tid meg som pasient. Etter operasjonen, ble jeg en dag til på operasjonsstedet der de følget meg godt opp og fikk meg til å føle meg velkommen. Jeg er veldig fornøyd med resultatet og kan har også fått tilbud hvis det er områder i det transplanterte stedet jeg ikke helt er fornøyd med, kan jeg komme tilbake for en korreksjon. 😀😁"
"I would like to express my gratitude to the whole getfue team. The communication from the very beginning was very professional and I got all the information to make me feel at ease. I managed to combine my procedure with a short holiday in Antalya which was great because I had time to recover before going home. Now, 10 months after the transplant, I have a full head of hair again and I know that I will be back again in a couple of years. Thank you once again for the professionalism and friendly atmosphere at the clinic, it did not feel like a medical procedure at all! I would totally recommend you guys"
"in the beginning i have to say Huge Thanks to Dr. Ayhan, getFUE and the whole entire team, i have done my hair transplant in Antalya (Beautiful city), it's now one and half month, its already healed up very well, so now i'm waiting for my result, transplant have done by the latest technology, Dr Ayhan and he's team is real professional and friendly as well, review is really helpful for people who's looking for transplant and can't decide which is the best, from me and my friend experience we think GET FUE is the best hair transplant in turkey, Highly Recommended"
"i ,am very pleased with the results of my hair transplant , as im a proffesional hairdresser and in the public eye it has raised my confidence , iam being constantly praised at the difference it has made to my profile and people are amazed at the results , thank you again get fue and your team of professionals"
"I had my first hair transplant procedure with getFUE team some years ago. Already at that time (when hair transplants were not so popular in Turkiet yet) I was very pleased with the transplant and overall service. I recently came back to get my second top-up operation because I started balding at the crown area ... The service again was fantastic! They are beginning to use more advanced methods for transplants and my recovery was even faster this time. My colleagues at work did not notice I had a hair transplant performed 8 days after surgery! Thank getFUE for the great job!"
getFUE Hair Clinic is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews