Hollister Co. Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Hollister Co.
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Hollister Co. made you happy

"Purchased their parka jacket and this has to be the Best Buy ever ! Totally worth every penny that I spent."
Are you Hollister Co.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The staff are actually helpful without being pushy. Great quality and fit well. Last a long time too"
"fast and free delivery with discount on goods as a bonus"
"Perfect fit of the bras and jeans. Came on time and it was easy to track the order."
MAR
"A quality product by a quality retailer."
"Good discounts and extra discount codes"
"I bought the wrong size sweat pants in error. They refunded me in store for the item and delivery as they did not have my size in store. This enables me to buy the correct size without paying delivery twice."
"everything"
"Parcel arrived promptly and refunds processed for returns with notifications money was being refunded"
"High quality fantastic presentation reasonble prices"
"i purchased recently from Hollister, great shopping experience great prices and the items were delivered to me in very short time"
"Wonderful customer service"
"I ordered 2 boxy hoodies for my daughters in blue and grey in the sale at £8.99 each ! Ridiculously soft and ridiculously cheap !! Lovely !"
"The best customer service i ever seen, treat my delivery according to my requests, and along the order process. The products always satisfying my will, everything is described down to the last detail of the product. That's made hollister one of my favorite shopping place."
"Amazing customer service"
"Good deals on jeans and clothes during sales! Found a cute bralette that's really comfy and stylish"
"Easy to navigate website, good range of products and very friendly customer service staff. Clothes are good quality as well."
"My original goods never arrived, after 3 phonecalls to royal mail they said it had been delivered to a totally different area almost an hour away but would not retrieve it, told me to contact Hollister. Hollister only delivered half my order and refunded the other half at the 50% off price I paid saying the goods were not in stock. They were actually in stock online but now at the full price which as a single mother of 3 I could not afford, which is why I had spent the day researching before purchasing. I found it very bad customer care to not deliver the goods that had been paid for."
"Free delivery during black friday period"
"Good quality gear I bought in the sale"
Hollister Co. is rated 4.55 based on 40 reviews