Hollister Co. Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hollister Co.

How would you rate Hollister Co. ?

(optional)

19 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Miss Maxine Green

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hollister Co. in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Miss Maxine Green
"Parcel arrived promptly and refunds processed for returns with notifications money was being refunded"
Stefanos Theodoropoulos
"High quality fantastic presentation reasonble prices"
Giorgos Kapantais
"i purchased recently from Hollister, great shopping experience great prices and the items were delivered to me in very short time"
"Wonderful customer service"
Sarah Jane Caslon
"I ordered 2 boxy hoodies for my daughters in blue and grey in the sale at £8.99 each ! Ridiculously soft and ridiculously cheap !! Lovely !"
Ram Abudi
"The best customer service i ever seen, treat my delivery according to my requests, and along the order process. The products always satisfying my will, everything is described down to the last detail of the product. That's made hollister one of my favorite shopping place."
Jacqueline Maitland
"Amazing customer service"
Connie Chen
"Good deals on jeans and clothes during sales! Found a cute bralette that's really comfy and stylish"
"Easy to navigate website, good range of products and very friendly customer service staff. Clothes are good quality as well."
SHARON
"My original goods never arrived, after 3 phonecalls to royal mail they said it had been delivered to a totally different area almost an hour away but would not retrieve it, told me to contact Hollister. Hollister only delivered half my order and refunded the other half at the 50% off price I paid saying the goods were not in stock. They were actually in stock online but now at the full price which as a single mother of 3 I could not afford, which is why I had spent the day researching before purchasing. I found it very bad customer care to not deliver the goods that had been paid for."
Mrs Tracey Weeks
"Free delivery during black friday period"
"Good quality gear I bought in the sale"
"Easy ordering. Kept up to date on delivery. Well packaged"
Mark Broadhurst
"Great quality clothes at great prices. Really good service and will continue to visit."
"Decent deals"
"They offer free delivery for purchases over £50 and I received a £10 off when you spend £40 after my purchase which I can use until the 11th of November."
Liezel Rizon
"Store attendant are very accomodating"
Maria Bryant
"I couldn't believe the shop assistant knew my size just by looking at me and gave me some recommendations of things that would suit. I had just gone in browsing and came out with one of her choices! Great for me as I am not a shopper, just had some time to kill!"
Dominic Roberts
"The clothing that I had been viewing for some time were on offer I was told through email that there was items I would be interested on offer. After purchasing these items I was told very quickly about certain updates on the delivery once the day had come I received an email telling me what time they would arrive. I found this very helpful as I was given the exact time and date of my delivery, this reminded myself when to be home which is very great."
"Very good updates of progress and parcel arrived on date due."
Hollister Co. is rated 4.42 based on 24 reviews