journi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend journi
4PM
4PM

Tell us how journi made you happy

"I was searching for a simple mobile app to capture and share my personal adventures as a beautiful digital story. Especially I'm traveling a lot, so the app has to work offline. Another important thing was that I could use it together with other persons who are with me, to have all moments in one place. Last but not least, as all these moments are very personal I wanted to have full control of who can see and access them. I've tried many many apps and journi really nailed it. They have such a great design and it feels really really effortless to capture, share and relive your adventures. The cherry on top is that they offer a solution to create a photo book out of your digital story with just one click. The result is truly amazing and I don't have to wast hours to create the layout on my own."
Are you journi? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback journi receives. Reply Free
journi is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews