journi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend journi

How would you rate journi ?

"I was searching for a simple mobile app to capture and share my personal adventures as a beautiful digital story. Especially I'm traveling a lot, so the app has to work offline. Another important thing was that I could use it together with other persons who are with me, to have all moments in one place. Last but not least, as all these moments are very personal I wanted to have full control of who can see and access them. I've tried many many apps and journi really nailed it. They have such a great design and it feels really really effortless to capture, share and relive your adventures. The cherry on top is that they offer a solution to create a photo book out of your digital story with just one click. The result is truly amazing and I don't have to wast hours to create the layout on my own."
journi is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!