Moteefe Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Moteefe
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Moteefe made you happy

"Nunca llegó el producto"
Posted 1 hour ago
Are you Moteefe? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Moteefe receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Worst ever!!! Do NOT buy from them! Paid for a t shirt and it never arrived. They do not answer emails and have had to get paypal involved. What a rubbish business!!!! Absolutely disgusted with them."
"Over one month for delivery! I bought one of their shirts as a Christmas present from the kids to their father. Unfortunately Moteefe are so slow with shipping, it will not arrive in time."
"How did these people get Paul McCartney to hold up their product? Disgraceful!"
"I bought a Beatles t shirt and mug. I usually wear a medium but bought size large just to be sure. It was marked large but if it was even an extra small I’d be surprised. Never did get the mug. I truly believe this is a scam."
"I ordered a long sleeved tee shirt 6 weeks ago. It never came and no notification at all from seller."
"They are much smaller in size than UK sizing. They were not happy to give me a refund. The quality is not great as the fabric is not giving .in all I don’t recommend the company and will never use again. I am left with a medium t shirt that won’t fit any one I know"
"I purchased a long sleeved tee shirt I saw advertised on Facebook. When it eventually arrived I was very disappointed with the quality of the tee shirt. The tee shirt was of poor quality as was the transfer they used on the front. In addition the sizing was very poor. I ordered a medium but the garment would hardly fit a ten year old. I emailed the company asking for a refund. They claim the tee shirt was made to order - highly unlikely and offered a different size. The main issue is that I am angry this company are charging £27 ( including p&p) for such a poor quality garment. E mails have now stopped after asking for a full refund. This is hardly good customer service. I am still determined to receive a refund and plan to go to Consumer Advise with this issue if it us not resolved soon."
"Ignored when item was faulty. The lettering on the t shirt I bought peeled off after first wash. When I complained I sent photos and washing instructions ( which I had followrd) at their request and was told to wait 48hours for a decision. No answer after 3 days so emailed again, I've emailed twice again since and now am being ignored. I definitely should have had a full refund as it was faulty but cannot get an answer from them now."
"Ordered one month and a half ago my tee shirt has never reached me in spite of various e mail I am disappointed"
"I purchased a T-shirt from Moteefe - taking a gamble on the quality and expense because there was a picture of Bruce Springsteen holding up a shirt with a famous line from one of his songs along with a very nice graphic of a guitar. It turns out that Bruce is not endorsing this product. Also, the quality is very bad. Words in print were not easily discernible and the sizing is completely off - coming in too small (the women's medium is a small etc.). I informed the company of this issue and they requried a photo of the shirt with a ruler places on the shirt and then said my request for an exchange or refund is under review. I have not heard from them for two weeks. DO NOT TAKE A GAMBLE ON THIS COMPANY - NOT TO BE TRUSTED!"
"Company sent me the wrong size long sleeve t shirt, but presumed it was my fault. Unable to get a reply from emails. No other way of contact."
"Horribly disappointed!!!.....the shirt i bought looked extremely cheaply made.....i've been emailing them back and forth about returning the item and feel like I'm getting the run around..... Definetly will not buy from them again!!"
"Queen hoody just delivered. So disappointed with the quality and sizing. Ordered small mens for 14 year old grandson who usually takes extra small. I don’t think this would fit a 12 year old. What a waste of money. Like others, I should have read the reviews first. Complete rip-off."
"Colour very different from advertised, transfer bigger than advertised, poor quality shirt. Took 2 weeks of emails to receive a reply refusing to give me a refund."
"Ordered my Queen Sweatshirt at beginning of November. Still waiting. No reply to emails. Wish I had read these reviews before ordering."
"Order Hoodie from them. Sizing is awful and quality and printing is very poor. No response from emails sent. Don't ever buy anything from this company. Goods look great on Facebook .... don't be fooled !"
"Very poor quality, colour nothing like the photo, just shoved in a bag so badly creased, size xl more like a medium/large. Very very disappointed. AVOID THIS COMPANY"
"Terrible quality shirts for this hight price. My shirt arrived nothing like photo. No even nice print on the t shirt,total fail. So disappointed, I was waiting for my birthday and came so rug t shirt."
"Terrible quality shirts for the premium price. Returns policy is a joke and don’t even bother with customer services. DO NOT PART WITH YOUR HARD EARNED CASH, IT IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!! Unable to return for a refund as they can’t see anything wrong with the dish rag t shirts they supply. Not true to size and faded colours."
Moteefe is rated 1.29 based on 51 reviews