Moteefe Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Moteefe

How would you rate Moteefe ?

"my order was not yet shipped, I have been trying to contact their support group and they just keep on asking me the same thing even though that I already answered the questions regarding my order"
"It's been two months... still no product."
"I ordered a 2x it is a childs shirt, i need a womans 2x, cant get any help,"
"Horrible I ordered a 2x fitted it arrived it was a child's size so I replaced a order so then I was sent a men's shirt not a ladies fitted.😡🔥"
"I ordered Elvis tee in medium. I always wear medium! But your medium was like a child’s medium! I’d like to exchange this for a size that will hopefully fit!!"
"They are selling stolen artwork on their t-shirts. There is artwork by a friend of mine that someone removed his signature from and put on clothing. They apparently take no responsibility."
"I ordered a cup one month ago, and I have not received it yet. I wrote emails and got no answers."
"We placed an order at the beginning of december. After several emails and as many promises we would get what we ordered and paid for we still have nothing. No Christmas present and no money back and its March 10th. Moteefe are a scam so beware!"
"I got my husband a personalised t/shirt of his local football club he was very pleased with it"
Moteefe is rated 1.56 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!