Moteefe Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Moteefe

How would you rate Moteefe ?

"They are selling stolen artwork on their t-shirts. There is artwork by a friend of mine that someone removed his signature from and put on clothing. They apparently take no responsibility."
"I ordered a cup one month ago, and I have not received it yet. I wrote emails and got no answers."
Jacqueline Ter Haar
Verified Reviewer
"We placed an order at the beginning of december. After several emails and as many promises we would get what we ordered and paid for we still have nothing. No Christmas present and no money back and its March 10th. Moteefe are a scam so beware!"
Patricia Rowley
"I got my husband a personalised t/shirt of his local football club he was very pleased with it"
Moteefe is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews