Moteefe Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Moteefe
1 New Reviews Written
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Moteefe made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Hi, I ordered a hoodie with nice diving design. It has never arrived. after inquiries, it seems that they branded the hoodies with Adidas brand and it has never been produced by adidas. => Copyright infringement => Not even shipped. I'm not sure if it's Moteefe responsability but if not, they let people killing their bizness..."
Are you Moteefe? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I wish I would have read these reviews first. My women's medium is more like a child's medium. Cannot even wear the thing. So very disappointing!"
"THEY STEAL ART and photoshop off watermarks and links on the drawings !!! I found one of my friend's artwork there and when I asked she confirmed they took it without permission for commerial use. They made sure to clean off her website link and watermark on the entire drawing... DO NOT ORDER. They are thiefs from A to Z, just look at the rest of the reviews."
"t-shirts are cheap and have no give. Adult sizes look like they are for kids. Any reputable company would offer an exchange or refund. Customer service gives you the same line...’all items are made to order and we don’t keep any items in stock and we don’t have an exchange facility’. I’m giving this review one star too many so I can warn others. Avoid this company and don’t waste your money!"
"Horrible company! I ordered a T-shirt. It has never arrived. They say it was sent to my city and it was received. What a scam!!"
"STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!! if there was a zero rating available, that would have been mine! Paying $33.00 for POOR QUALITY tee shirt. The size runs way smaller than they represent. There is no give in the material. I emailed over two months ago (several times) and just just got a response today. they DO NOT stand behind their product."
"November 22, I ordered a Unisex Hoodie with a picture. I received a letter that the delivery date was from December 13 to December 17, there is no track number ... I didn’t wait for the package on December 26, I wrote a letter to them in support. January 3 Moteefe wrote to me that they sent again with the date of delivery from 10 to 14 January. On January 24th, I again wrote a letter of support - no reaction. On January 25, I tried to leave a claim through the form on the website and received an error Requester: my First Name and Last Name is suspended. I was banned! On the same day I opened a dispute on Pye Pal. I will wait another week, if there is no response from them, I will aggravate."
"Order made on the 3rd of December est delivery 24th of December! I checked tracking and it has not been shipped yet. I think it was a scam from the start"
"Way too expensive and very poor quality."
"Never got the shirt. Never got my money."
"UNHELPFUL COMPANY WITH NO CUSTOMER SERVICE Ordered the long sleeve ladies medium tee shirt for a Bryan Adams concert, it arrived although it measures as stated there's no give or stretch in the fabric, it looks like a child's size, All they say is it's as ordered so no exchange or refund, Very disappointing left with an experience duster, wish I'd read the reviews before I ordered as this seems to be a regular complaint, they say they don't carry stock of sizes which makes you wonder what kind of company it is? my advice would be AVOID."
"Do not under any circumstances order a t-shirt from this company. The t-shirt smelled so bad like body odor and the quality was less than desirable. Most reputable companies would stand by their product but Moteffe does not. They would not allow me to return the item."
"received volleyball hoodie today. good quality, correct size. everything ok."
"Awful company, this expensive tee was way too small even though it was advertised at 2xl it is more like a medium, refused a refund on the grounds that the sizing is right but it sure as hell is not, it is more like a medium, what a waste of my money, avoid this company at all costs..."
"Rubbish company I have only pressed 1 star because it would not let me give review with out pressing a star I ordered T Shirt they sent wrong date I asked for exchange they said campaign had finished so I could not have it replaced So I have a T Shirt that I do not want they have my money and they are now running same campaign as a limited edition Just a scam they are fleecing people out of a lot of money"
"I responded to an ad on Facebook which was selling an Adidas Volleyball sweatshirt. While all of my children play volleyball, rarely do we see apparel that says volleyball on it. I ordered a "unisex" Adidas volleyball hoodie for almost $50. When it arrived, I discovered that the brand of the sweatshirt is NOT Adidas, it was a very cheap screen print of the word Adidas that smelled like white paint on a very flimsy sweatshirt. Furthermore the "unisex" image was actually a girl volleyball player, not unisex. I emailed the company immediately and it took 6 weeks and about a dozen emails back and forth before they denied a refund and refused to let me return it. It's a scam. They also do Adidas and Nike. The quality is awful, the customer service is worse."
"pessima qualità delle stampe , servizio clienti inesistente"
"this is a scamming company ripping off hard working customers ,I ordered shirts in November 10th and still haven,t gotten it ,and they constantly lie about going to ship it. avoid this company . they should be shut down for good. i,m so sorry I ordered from them . I will get the attorney involved along with the better business bureau is involved ."
"any body pleases don,t order anything from this company ,they take your money and never ship your order. they have done it to alot of customers . plus never give you a tracking number, to check to see if it was shipped. this company sucks and are ripping everyone off. the better business bureauis involved . so wake up and avoid this crappy company. as of right now I still haven,t gotten my order . and I ordered it on November 10th .and here it is January 6th and still no order."
"this company took my order for 2 shirts and nevered shipped my order and kept my money. I now have the better business bureau is involved ,along with my bank. they took my money and refuses to make good on my order. avoid this scamming company from ripping other customers off. i,m so sorry I ordered from them. I orderedtheshirts on November 10th of 2018 for Christmas gifts ,and still haven,t gotten them. so wake up avoid this scamming company ."
Moteefe is rated 1.24 based on 82 reviews