NewChic Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of NewChic.

Got a Question?

"Newchic customer care number 08597862560//9832536643
Asked by Ramkumar (6 days ago)
“Newchic customer care number ☎️ 8597862560 // 8597862560”
Asked by Ratkumar (6 days ago)
Newchic customer care number ☎️ 8597857602 // 8159881623
Asked by Newchic (1 week ago)
Asked by NewChic customer care number 9861975844.8101824071NewChic customer care number 9861975844.8101824071 (3 weeks ago)
NewChic customer care number 9861975844.8101824071
Asked by NewChic customer care number 9861975844.8101824071 (3 weeks ago)
do you recommend GB New Chic.com or are they fraudulent ? I saw there ad on a face book advertisement and on official web pages thank you
Asked by maggie lambert (4 weeks ago)
NewChic customer care compain number 7602521992...
Asked by Dipak Varma (4 weeks ago)
Nwechic customer care number//6289715616//9178503491
Asked by Sasa (1 month ago)
Newchic fashion customer care number 8582936101///7439337477 Newchic fashion customer care number 8582936101///7439337477
Asked by Newchic fashion customer care number 8582936101///7439337477 (1 month ago)
Newchic fashion customer care number 8582936101///7439337477
With a chat agents help we cancelled an order I paid foe twice same day I was told my credit card would be reimbursed with a 24hour period this has not happed another order has been shipped. I cannot get an answer.
Asked by J. Thomson (1 month ago)
how do i return an item that i ordered and its not the same as the photo
Asked by karen (2 months ago)
In case I need one item, is it possible to get it? Am in Kenya , do you have representative here?
Asked by Yunus nyakundi (2 months ago)
I place and about a month ago for dresses and is still waiting on it.
Asked by Shanta Dowlatram (2 months ago)
I placed my order on the 25th April and I have NOT seen my product. Invoice ID: 83791934 Can you please get back to me so I know how to proceed from here? Thank you Lynn Platt
Asked by Lynn Platt (3 months ago)
I ordered two Capri pants with buttons on the side, on March 28, and I have not re ceived merchandise nor can ?I get an answer as to the status on my order and when can .i expect to receive it?? My name is Gloria Dupree in Myrtle Beach, SC. MY CC HAS BEEN CHARGED, and I have paid the $51.79 price in March. I need a response as to when it will arrive or I will report you to our Better Business Bureau and to my cc company! Please respond as soon as possible!
Asked by Gloria Dupree (5 months ago)
NEWCHIC COMPANY Debit Card Transaction NEWCHIC COMPANY Debit card ending: 7318 Transaction date: 18APR20 Organisation: NEWCHIC COMPANY - Don't recognise this retailer? Other info: LIMITE , HONG KONG HK YOU TOOK MY MONEY AS ABOVE, BUT HAVENT SENT ME WHAT I ORDERED?
Asked by Veronica Lwanda (5 months ago)
What does the confirm delivery means on shipping ??
Asked by Soon (11 months ago)
How do I return an item please? Shoes are too big.
Asked by Theresa Stokes (1 year ago)
when will i receive my purchase's from newchic.and why haven't newchic supply me with confirmation on my purchases? when wil i receive my purchase's
Asked by Elgin Mcneal (1 year ago)
Tried to call , was put on hold, and then realized I was calling Hong Kong. Better not be charged for this call!
Asked by Petronella Lemmon (1 year ago)
I am really disappointed with your service. Tried to chat with someone about a problem, and they want me to pay $5. Ridiculous! If I don’t get results, I will be forced to report you. I will be sure to let others know, NOT to order from you.
Asked by Petronella Lemmon (1 year ago)
I never received a confirmation. How do I know order number, or even if order was received???
Asked by Petronella Lemmon (1 year ago)
Deseo revolver un pedido que devo hacer
Asked by JAIME BELTRAN GARCIA (1 year ago)
How dare you are to keep advertising after 90% cheating deals????
Asked by SHAHID KHAN (1 year ago)
I wanted to buy some Items but having a look onso bad and poor feedback I changed my mind rather I will say I am ascaped. I am thankful to the buyer. Their feedback helped me.
Asked by SHAHID KHAN (1 year ago)
HOW TO GO ABOUT SHOPPING ON NEWCHIC?
Asked by Raj Sharma (1 year ago)
Go online and shop. Only online. Place an order online. Takes a couple of weeks to get your order but the quality is good.
Answered by Terry Huwe (1 year ago)
My answer is That I will never buy from this site.
Answered by why to go on shoping on your site where as you are entirely scame (1 year ago)
Why are you scamming everyone out of their hard earned money.... With your cheaply made clothing..... Yo Hello, How much to ship to Canada for one pair of boots and how long should it take Thank you Stupido
Asked by Edie (1 year ago)
why there is so many bad reviews for your products
Asked by clyde (1 year ago)
How do I check on an order when I am not being updated per email
Asked by Jimita (1 year ago)
I wish to return the slippers I just purchased as they are not comfortable to wear and fall off. Invoice 60196378
Asked by Bob McDevitt (1 year ago)
why is it taking so long to get my order. already paid for it on my visa. placed the order on 12-30-18. today is 1-25-19. send it!!!!!!!
Asked by Becky Soukup (1 year ago)
Because most of their items are out of stock. They put items they dont have for sale. They can also give you a fake tracking number. Beware!
Answered by Yelena K. (1 year ago)
por favor donde puedo rastrear un producto que compre desde el dia 01/07/19 Orden: no. 59770594 rastreo: LT209981898CN gRACIAS
Asked by lOLA mARTINEZ (1 year ago)
How can you get 80% BAD reviews and still advertise and promote yourself as a reputable company , Newchic? I saw your men's shoes at incredible prices, but once I read these reviews about the horrible customer service frankly, deceptive practices, I will stay away from you. What do you have to say for yourself? Why should people buy from you?? Roy Crane
Asked by Roy Crane (1 year ago)
All the online reviews are the worst I've ever seen. Does any1 know a good website to get those uniquely styled boots? My bubble is so burst as I hav 8 items in my cart but I'm scared to hit the order button. Does any1 know if the problems still happen if I order from a different shopping website such as Amazon? I really really want those boots. I've been looking at em for months now & had just convinced myself to spend that money. Unfortunately or fortunately, I read the reviews B4 hitting order button but AFTER loading my basket getting my hopes up.
Asked by Pam (1 year ago)
Why can't I get a phone number for customer service? I am happy with products but need to return one pair of boots. I need an address to send the item to.
Asked by dawn (1 year ago)
Hello, I received an email saying that my package was shipped on 11/06 but I have no way to track the package and I am not sure how to contact NewChic to ask for status. Would you please help. Thanks.
Asked by Thy Ton (1 year ago)
Hi, my name is Kayla and I just ordered shoes from this company 11/07/18 I know that the products take about a month to arrive. I was dumb and didn't look at this stores reviews until after I already purchased my shoes. Currently, I am not having any issues but just in case I do I wanted to know how you guys went about getting a refund so that way I will be prepared to ask for a refund just in case?
Asked by Kayla (1 year ago)
Jag har skickat efter och betalt en jacka för en månad sen. Storlek 42. Jag byter till en 44 om storleken är liten. Väntar på beställning snart. Ann- Christine Nordlander Gästgivarevägen 1b BOR Sweden
Asked by Anki Nordlander (1 year ago)
What does it mean <retour>
Asked by Cheurfi (1 year ago)
Hi do you ship to SOUTH AFRICA, if so how long does it take and how much?
Asked by NONHLANHLA (1 year ago)
How do you contact them? The tracking thing said they had arrived, but no shoes have been delivered.
Asked by Rita (1 year ago)
I can’t bet contact them either. I haven’t found a way yet. They said they shipped my item almost a month ago, and still no item. I’m getting ready to contact my credit card to dispute this company.
Answered by Chris Burkart (1 year ago)
I wear a size 16 u.s looking to buy elastic harem pants sku82402 I'm going to order size 5x and a top sku794039 in a 4x is there free shipping and will they fit some of your reviews were not so good will they come in a timely manor please give me some reassurance that I'm making a good investment or go with another site be honest please.
Asked by Linda Austin (2 years ago)
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY IF SHOES DO NOT FIT PROPERLY
Asked by EUGENE W HOLLAND (2 years ago)
what would UK size( 4 )and (5 )be?
Asked by pam (2 years ago)