NewChic Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend NewChic
02AM
2AM

Tell us how NewChic made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Returns are ridiculous. I attempted to return an XL garment I bought a friend for a gift. The sizing was about a M, not an XL, so contacted support regarding the process to return. They require photographic proof of the mis-sizing, so I sent photos of a L garment I have with their XL laid over it, clearly showing the XL a smaller size than the L. I even wrote down comparisons of garment length, sleeve length, shoulder length; then they asked for photos with the measuring tape. This is support's reply: "You can gift it to your family members, your friends. We will offer you a 10% discount on your next order ". Worst company EVER!"
Are you NewChic? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback NewChic receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Terrible company. Becareful do not buy here. i buy 2 shoes, a boots and a blouse. First they dont give u the option forbthe shipping time then they never told you that the order is outbof the stock. I receive mesage contact costumer service I contact them and they told me that my boots ( red) they are out of the stock and thats why my order is delayed but they can put this in diferent order that way my order will be shipped inmediatly I accept cause I need the other shoes for a trip. So I didnt receice the email confirmation for the shipping so I contact again and the order is delayed cause the tennis are the ones that are out of the stock. The people in the chat do not understand english all are named Dylan and they dont want to give u an email or phone# to contact a manager. My trip is dec 11 i order this november 9 and now my order will be placed on Dec 11 Terrible company be aware do not make bussines here it doesnt matter how fancy or cheappest are the things they just steal your money"
"I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!! I wish I could give 0 stars. I have been waiting for MONTHS for 2 orders (once which has been in transit for a month) and one that is on back order. They "refunded" my order for the boots since "they do not know when they will have them in stock." No one told me this until I had to contact them.They "refunded" it online, but not my bank! They are lying and stealing peoples money!!! I contacted them today when the order said "refund" last week. They told me NOW they are issuing a refund. SERIOUSLY?! HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?!!!! Such fucking bullshit."
"This company is located in China and is total rip off. I ordered 6 items only to 5 are no longer available. Worse is I placed order in September and now it is November and I have still not received the one item and NewChic is claiming that it was delivered! Stay away from this vendor!"
"I have ordered from them twice now but never again. They have no business ethics and zero customer service. My credit card company received fraud alerts during the billing transactions and put a stop on the payment. I quickly resolved the issue and the 'stop payment was lifted. Now NewChic won't accept my card. It was their shadey billing system that caused the fraud alerts to the bank's software. Yet part of my last purchase was paid by that very same credit card. This company is disorganized and has a horrible shipping system. They break up your order in one to two pieces at a time. I was charged $16.00 in shipping for a $4.00 curtain rod that was sent special delivery. It's not even feasible to return an item. The shipping is the same cost or more than your item. I can see that this company won't be around much longer. The hook for this company is the Socofy shoes. The prices are cheaper than the MSRP. However, the shipping costs negate any discount. Also, they have these discount coupons and code which never is discounted off of your total. Save yourself some grief and shop elsewhere😕"
"boycott newchic!!, cheating, steal $ very bad, stay a way from them, i ordered shoe was 10/7/18 now is 11/6/18 did not ship , ask for refund they run away, many customers big mistake business with them , they cheating, steal$$"
"Worst mistake I ever made was ordering from NewChic. First of all, nowhere on the order form did it say that the company was outside the U.S. and that it would cost a fortune ($14.50) to return something that cost 16.99. Ridiculous! Plus my order took more than a month to arrive and when it arrived, it was poorly made, ill-fitting and two sizes too small. Can't afford to return it. Will probably use it as a dust rag. What a scam! Never again!"
"I have ordered several items recently and they have arrived without undue delay. The quality however is not very good. In particular I had a skirt which was 3 inches shorter at the back than the front! I followed their procedure set out for returns. I emailed with photos within 14 days, saying it was a quality issue. They replied, asking for measurements, which I sent. Their response stated that it wasn't a quality issue, but they would refund just over half as a goodwill gesture and was I happy with that. I replied saying I wasn't and that it was a quality issue. Their next email told me I was getting a full refund and it arrived in my bank account the same morning. From first email to bank account in just 5 days!"
"I ordered 2 ladies shirts, I was able to track the package, and it took about 2 woks to arrive. The fabric was a cheap old fashioned polyester and the fit was too small, even after ordering a 3XL and I am a size US 14. The price is cheap, but you get what you pay for. I would avoid this company."
"The bottom line is do not order from China if you check reviews from just fashion now and some of the other companies that order from China it's on problem after another I was read reviews on wig buy the same problems because they come from China so if you place an order from some of these companies check to see if they are being made and shipped from china."
"I ordered two pairs of shoes in September, as of this writing, the first of November the order has not been received. You cannot track the order all it states is that a Shipping Label has been created. Each time I ask for a refund they ask me to wait an additional 7 days. I explained to them that it is obvious the order is not going to be received, but they will not refund the money. I will never order from them again and would not suggest anyone else to either."
"I ordered a shirt. Material cheap and the size was not the same as a US size. Didn’t realize where this product was shopping from. Would have never ordered if I would have known where is was coming from. Will never order from them again."
"It takes forever for delivery. The company should notify clients about it upfront."
"this company is the worst: delivery takes at least three weeks; jacket arrived at least two sizes too small; they require onerous photos and documentation to return; customer bears return costs to Hong Kong, even if company's fault; they decide whether to refund, weeks after they receive return worst service and customer relations I've ever encountered"
"This company is horrible! I've been suckered twice now with ads on Facebook for what looked to be really nice shoes. First order was 2 pairs, never arrived and the order was cancelled. Ordered another pair of shoes on September 29th, 2018. Here it is almost a month later and there's still no tracking information. Just says "USPS waiting". I got on live chat with them twice and demanded my money back. All they say is "they've been shipped, they will get there". I should have known better after the first try, but I will NEVER order from this company again. They have a great looking website and ads on Facebook that make you think they're legit, but they totally SUCK! I'll be lucky to probably ever see my shoes or my money back."
"Ordered three blouses. All pretty colors and prints, but when I tried them on they all fit terrible. They are not sewed right. So, I got my daughter to try them on. Same thing, the arms seem as they were sewn on backwards. If you try the shirt on backwards the arms seem to fit. Shoddy work."
"Never vot8 our purchase and never heard back from them we even paid for insurance and still nothing Terrible company"
"Terrible. No notice item was on back order. Hard to get information on returns; (I tried 5 times including 2 "chats"). Finally got a message on returns -- They want you to send back to China at your own expense. Thank wait while the slow boat to China to get your $$ back. NEVER ORDER FROM THEM"
"Ordered two pairs of men's shoes, received tracking # which does not track anything. Email states they have shipped but have not left China... Called Credit Card company and they will contact vendor and... Customer service # is in Hong Kong, no 800# emails go unanswered. Credit Card has given me a credit (complete) and will charge back Newchic... Do Not Use Paypal, they are not on YOUR side... For the review people, you need; Delivery on time? a NEVER RECEIVED answer Who made the Delivery? Never Made. How many days? Still Waiting over a month. Communicate with the company? NOT Able. How quick did the company reply? NEVER."
NewChic is rated 1.61 based on 117 reviews