NewChic Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend NewChic

How would you rate NewChic ?

(optional)

32 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sue

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about NewChic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"OH MY GOSH, what a horrid company. I normally wear a L/XL, so knowing that this is China I ordered a 4XL and a 5XL. First, neither fit, they were more like a Medium and the fabric was terribly cheap. The one shirt didn't match the photos very well at all. So that was $77.91 spent. To return them for a full refund I had to send them regular post but had to be able to track it. The cheapest price to track this tiny package via regular post at CP was over $59. So guess what.... I have 2 shirts that fit and look like garbage. I will never purchase from here again. The people that are posting what great merchandise they have makes me wonder if they work for the company or are friends because I can't believe anyone had actualy luck. Lesson learned!"
Pari Nakhostin
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered two dresses for 41.73 on April 20 as of now May 19 I did not get them I try to call or send them email it seems all number and email addresses are fonny"
Dorothy Heaton
"A very good selection of everything."
Mary K Kay Fraser
Verified Reviewer
"ordered 2 pr loafers back on Apr 8, today (May11) still waiting. Difficult to reach customer service. Cannot dial their ph number as I don't have the + character on either phone. Tried chat line, told I was 3rd in line. Waited considerable length of time, no one answered. I just want my money back New Chic!!! Just be honest and keep informing the customer if the product actually is on it's way!"
"I do not believe this is a legit business. Ordered 2 blouses then two weeks later they email and say they are on backorder until December, it is now May. But they give the option of cancelling the order. Sounds fair right. Wrong ! now you have to set up an account with them which you did not need to do when the order was placed. This is a very frustrating company to deal with. I never was able to cancel the order."
Yvette Stafford
Verified Reviewer
"I can't track my order. It's been 2 weeks since I ordered and nothing. I'm not sure if this is a real place."
"I ordered shoes 22 days ago and still haven't received them! After contacting them i find out that you have to pay for a tracking number?! Quite possibly the worst online company ever!"
"After receiving my money, they went silent. To ask questions about your orders or shipping time, tracking ... you have to register and log into your account. It's been three weeks and I haven't received my order so I am not sure if newchic.com is a legit business."
"Ordered over a month ago and have not received anything? I spent over 150.00 and nothing has been shipped and everything keeps saying back ordered? When that date arrives they offer you an exchange or wait option which neither of those are actual options.. they then say it is back ordered again? THIS site APPEARS TO BE A SCAM!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM NEW CHIC if you don't want to throw your money away!"
"Sizes are inconsistent and there are no returns. One order, for shoes, was placed over two months ago, and I have yet to receive them. You are dealing with China and once they have your money you are at their mercy."
"There items are nice and not expensive. DO NOT GET DRAWN IN -- BUYER BEWARE!!!! I ordered 2 items that were both the same, different colors. They came and were way undersized per their size chart on their website. I contacted them to return them for a refund. So many emails back and forth with no result. Bottom Line: They DO NOT stand by their refund policy they post on line. They didn't want me to return them and do not want to refund me. Instead they offered me a 20% discount on my next order. Why would I want to order from them again. I am having my credit card company fight this. They are AWFUL."
Phillip Funderburg Sr
"on time with goods"
"Be careful in ordering from this company. They are in China, the products are shipped from China, and they have essentially no return policy. You order it, you get it, and you are stuck with it. Using their shoe size chart I ordered a part of ankle boots (note: they don’t offer half size; I wear an 8.5 (women’s) & should have ordered an 8) which took about 3 weeks to arrive. The boots were fine and lovely but way too big. NewChic was responsive via live chat & then email but said if I returned the item I had to pay shipping; the shipping costs as much as the product and didn’t offer any other option. When I told them I was going to contact my credit card company and then write a negative review they then began to try to come up with options. They offered to send me another shoe if I paid $12 for shipping, but of course, they didn’t have & couldn’t get anything I liked & I didn’t feel like I should have to pay anything for shipping. Finally they returned half the cost of the item with me just keeping the boots. Though I appreciated their effort, what am I supposed to do with shoes that are way too big? If they are going to deal internationally they need a refund policy."
Rosi Campbell
"Gorgeous shoes, so unusual. Everyone loves them!"
"metal hardware (handle clip) broke off on a new purse within 2 months, very poor quality items."
"By far the worst experience I've ever had with a company. DO NOT waste your time, money, energy, or stress by purchasing ANYTHING from this site. I bought dog boots and it said the shipping would take 10-20 days. After 20 days I started wondering where tf my package was, staying patient for a couple more days before I started to investigate. After a couple more days of contacting various post offices in my area I found out that the package was shipped but they left half of my address off the box so it made it to my city but was stuck in some facility. Before I had a chance to figure out which one the P.O. had to send it back because it'd been there for so long. Now I'm waiting on a refund but contacting the company is a nightmare. I'm fully expecting to never receive my money back. I wish I could give 0 stars. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!"
Geoffrey Harvey
"I ordered trainers and they arrived quickly and they were exactly as I expected."
"Ordered on Dec3rd and still not received order no 40214507 item BTOO7 portable water bottle. Really bad service so want my goods or money back. Will not be using this company again"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM NEWCHIC!!!! Note that all the glowing reviews are brief and often poorly written - because they are fake!!! NEWCHIC will send you products that are not as advertised (my brown shoes were bright orange and were NOT leather) and will outright refuse to allow a return. Imagine a retail store where you pick out a product from the shelf and then the salesperson secretly switches it with an inferior product, and you don’t realize until you’ve gotten home. And then when you go back to the store, they refuse to let you return the product, or else they offer you a tiny fraction of your purchase price (they offered me “400 points”, or $4 US dollars, for $60 shoes). This is NEWCHIC. Also, they pretend that “customer service“ and “live chat” are two different things, but they are one and the same. Also, “live chat” will pretend to escalate the issue to their “after sales department”, but again, this is a lie. There is no such department. It is all part of their attempt to confuse and frustrate the customer in hopes that they will give up and go away. NEWCHIC has been scamming consumers in this capacity for some time now – RUN from NEWCHIC!!!!"
"There is nothing on their website to let you know, before you buy, that your items are sent from China. They offer a Tracking service but the information is in Mandarin and in any case it stopped working after 5 days. My tracking info has not been updated in 2 weeks. When I contacted 'Customer Service' via live chat the woman would not accept that there was a problem, asked the same questions repeatedly and suggested I simply "wait patiently" for my item to arrive - despite being unable to tell me when that might be or even where my order is. I ordered on 27th November and as of 19th December my order has not arrived & I do not know where it is or when it will get here. Avoid Newchic."
NewChic is rated 2.25 based on 32 reviews