NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
NewChic 5 star review on 4th August 2020
NewChic 1 star review on 28th July 2020
NewChic 1 star review on 24th July 2020
FuWaye
More Photos & Videos
Have made several purchases . Good to deal with and good products.
I placed order on 6/1/20, got charged on 6/8/20, and the last delivery date should be 7/23/20. I have not received the order yet. I have contacted the customer services many times, and they could not help. I want to cancel my order and had been told the refund will take one month?
Contacted after 1.5mths after purchase that the sizing is wrong, and ask whether i want to change size and need to respond within 7days. Responded in the 5th day but my order has already been cancelled.

Refund done by paypal only, minus administration fee, hence i dont get my full amount of money back.
And newchic gave the refund and identified me as seller where i need to perform 5 transactions as new seller to get the money and still need get newchic to confirm that i have delivered my service to them.

Such a hassle and the customer service response is like automated robot response. Bad bad experienece
I ordered a pair of shoes. They were detained by customs who insisted that I pay extra due to the fact that the company under-declared the value of the items. The company insists that I pay irrespective of the fact that the fault lies with them. I will avoid purchasing anything in future.
SCAM ALERT. THIS COMPANY SELLS COUNTERFEIT ITEMS, NOT what is pictured. Item #s 1 & 2 are photos they have stolen of original item, however, what you will receive is a counterfeit because they do not carry item they advertise. They will look similar but are a cheap worthless knuckles. It will be hard to dispute with your credit card company but you can try as this is FRAUD. False advertising and item pictured is not item sent. You will need to take screenshots of item pictured and what you actually receive and must dispute within 60 days of billing. Also, do not return item as paying to ship a counterfeit item back is pointless.
Newchic fashion customer care number 6289715616==9178503491==.Newchic fashion customer care number 6289715616
Newchic fashion customer care number 7318717116==7063395671
Very disappointed in my first order. N
ormal size pants were way too big and fabric was rough. Most dissappointing is their return policy I have to ship back to China. Won't shop with them again, not when there are other online portals with more convienent return policies.
I wonder if people just complain about a company too complain, I have had NO problems with New Chic,all my orders come on time,in good shape and fit very well,This is a Chinese Company ,size is different,I go up sizes to accommodate there sizes,I have NO problem.
I have ordered many items from New chic,have gotten them in reasonable time ,in good condition and fits very well.Am very pleased.
sent 2 dresses and 4 tops back for a refund on the 6/7/20. have heard nothing since. DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF.
I ordered two items 4 months ago. Received one last week. The other still MIA and no response from company. Very disappointing as I really needed the other item. Typical Chinese purchase experience.
Newchic customer care number7047624266=7047624266
I ordered 3 pairs of pants on June 2, and paid over $80 for these and shipping and handling. I have received nothing, and have received no response from the company after inquiring. No tracking information, no idea whether the items exist. I've applied to PayPal for a refund, but who knows if they'll give it to me. They know this company is a scam because they've had so many complaints. They shouldn't be taking money for them.
I did receive order in three (3) months. Thought the canvas boots were very cute. Unfortunately, I got two left shoes. The person in customer service was very nice and helpful. I just received an email saying the shipment was lost in transit. I'm thinking all bogus.
Prices are great. The problem is: order placed June 6 is still not here august 1.
NewChic is rated 3.21 based on 1,231 reviews