NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
READ THE RETURN POLICY FIRST, AND CHECK SHIPPING RATES TO CHINA. I ordered 2 pair of shoes. The first a canvas sneaker and the next a silk skater shoe. Both are as seen in the photos, however the second pair was not accurate sizing. The canvas shoes fit great. The silk shoes are thin and tight and the great toes are showing through the tops. I expect they will wear holes quickly so I wanted to return them but it would have cost more than I paid for them to do the return shipping. They kindly offered for me to keep the shoes at 50% the price, which I admit will make the fact that they wear out less painful. I used the live chat option and "Jensen" was very professional and helpful.
The products are amazing, good quality and perfect fit. I only wish I received them sooner..
buon prodotto
Bon produit merci
The tri-fold wallet I ordered arrived. It was well packaged. It looks like the on-line photo; There are slots for all of my cards to fit easily. And, the price was good, too.
Oh My Goodness! Love love love the two pair of shoes I received. The design are very unique. I bought two different pair of shoes. Being that they come China, wonderful. It took a month which should indicate before purchasing but you get a tacking # which you can track through Fed Ex. You have to buy arch support but I have some already which fits perfect!
I would give these folks minus 5 stars if I could --- quality is horrible! Sizing completely off! They do NOT respond to contact emails. Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! I wasted $50 on them for clothes that are un-giftable or wearable. Absolutely the PITS! BUYERS BEWARE!!
Ein Teil der Bestellung wurde nicht geliefert. Ich warte schon seit Monaten auf den Rest der Bestellung.
The shirt I ordered came, and it was NOTHING like the shown picture. Matter of fact, it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen! Are you aware that you are actually 'false advertising?'
Not paying!!! Be aware!! It‘s scam. Do not get victimized be these scam artist newchic.com . They are not legit. Only legit site is (Arbix.is) and they are paying their investors.
The products are not like the pictures on their website. Disappointed with the products and won't be ordering from them again.
Love my kitty clothes
Jacket received. Thanks for your attention. Love your mens clothes. Keep up the good work and you will have me as a regular customer for keeps.
Long delivery times; delivery date changes continuously - until eventually the product is delivered. Fast 24 hour customer service - offering to cancel your shipment if beyond one month, which on the other hand is not really addressing the issue of an unreliable shipping dates. . .
Brilliant product
Slightly lower quality and design than advertised but still acceptable.
Good quality
My order is great
communication en anglais- livraison interminable -problème de stock - difficile.
b-giorno noncapisco perchè non mettete camicie con taglie più grandit 4.5.6 grazie saluti a maggio
NewChic is rated 3.65 based on 4,847 reviews