NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
Uk sizes are not adequate, clothing materials not very good
Posted 6 minutes ago
I reveived my order.Quality it perfect as expected.
Thank you very much.
Posted 1 hour ago
"Made in China" says it all. If the Chinese made viruses like they make clothes, 2020 would have been a most forgetful year, and the word "lockdown" would have conjured up no more memories than a vaguely entertaining movie from two decades ago. However …

The clothes do no live up to the standard of quality that the price warrants. It's a shame because some of the designs are truly stunning but after trying on the merchandise I do not have the confidence that they will last long enough to match the expectation created by the price. Maybe – hopefully – I shall be proven wrong, in which I case I will gladly retract and apologize, but I don't think that will be the case.

I ordered two of the same shirt, but their sizes differ (see pictures), the one being way smaller than the other; I will not be wearing the latter, and even if it is replaced free of charge I am not planning to pay customs for one shirt (which probably will amount to half the amount of the product. The quality of the shirts are quite good but obviously in future I will not run the risk of ordering something from half a world away if I have no confidence that the size will not be right. The fact that I got exactly the same shirt in two sizes – both marked "L" – is a clear indication that the distributor is at fault.

The pants are a perfect fit but I foresee trouble with the zippers – the metal ones with the very thin teeth which I know will bend in no time and give me endless troubles.

NewChic was very helpful and efficient, though, when the courier company (Buffalo – South Africa) dragged their feet and refused to respond to any of my emails. For that I give thanks. However, I shall not be using the 10% discount.
Mala calidad del producto
fast delivery time with no mistakes.
What you see is what you get.
The only issue is about the sizes.
They are not european sizes.
Always order 2 sizes bigger than you usually do.
I will place a new order soon
Todo perfecto , solo que con cordones me llego
Yes , i did received the order though i had a problem with delivery
Anyway happy .
Product appers to be in good condition and good quality.

Delivery was a little bit slow.

It is convenient to order a size larger than what you normally wear
All fine and like i orderd
Shoes size are not fit And Size tolerance are too big. Can you agree that size tolerance was 20mm. It was shoes. Not ship!! So I gave up to return it.
Slow delivery but otherwise a nice shop and good quality clothes.
yes I am happy.
The faulty original order was replaced immediately and the replacement pair are perfect. My favorite boots - thank you.
Arrived in perfect condition and by said time.
Very slow shipping and not as good of a product as discribed
I ordered three shirts all the same size. One fitted, one was too small and the third was too big.
T shirt arrived in time and was fine.
Duvet cover set arrived late and came in pink and I am sure I did not order pink.
My items were great! They were on time and in excellent quality.
Thanks
Produit de belle qualité , vraiment new chic , opération impeccable .
Bad quality and wrong order shipped.
I will never buy again from this website
NewChic is rated 3.54 based on 3,530 reviews