NewChic Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend NewChic
1 New Reviews Written
8PM
8PM

Tell us how NewChic made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Absolute rubbish terrubke service and product."
Posted 1 hour ago
Are you NewChic? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered March 21st, paid in full through PayPal on the 21st. After a month recieved an email saying (Apr. 21st) told two items were out of stock and be shipped later. Finally recieved one item May 10th. After two months to the day received the other two items. There was no customer service, no way to track packages, and unlike other companies I order from when ask questions about tracking time to delivery, I received the same answers over and over. The items are in high demand if you don't have ssd's something you don't charge someone for it, then a month later tell me it's out of stock. Would never order from this company again. They don't deserve even 1 star!"
"Fab colour, fits well. The first day I wore them for 14 hours. Excellent quality and price. You won't be disappointed."
"Material is soft , cool and comfortable to wear. Easy to maintain coz it can be hand washed. like it"
"I order a pairs shoe from newchic. They are super comfortable. I wore them all day on the first day, and still were comfortable. They fit great, too."
"I am very happy with this Eyeshadow Stick. It glides very well, corrects easily, and the color is perfect-not too much but not too subtle either.I received it right on time."
"I bought two night lights worth £25 and one has been smashed to bits either in transit or in the warehouse. It is a shame as these were gifts for family and after waiting a month I get one that is now in bits. I have been told to send it back via post office but before that I had to send photos, order and customer numbers etc. I won't be buying from these again and it is far easier to just bin the item and cut my losses as the postage would far exceed the item. A very disappointed customer."
"the mermaid tail swimwear bikini is so cute. The set comes with top, bottom, and fin. The fin has a zipper so the child’s legs can fit out of it. The color is so beautiful and my little one loves it. I had to fight with her to get it off."
"I have placed several orders with Newchic over the past year, each time hoping that my experience with them would improve. My last two reviews were actually rejected on Newchic, and they did this by somehow tagging it as a postmaster error, even though I was submitting the review through the Newchic UI. The reviews not published were not positive, whereas my other ones, the positive ones, were published. I received two pairs of pants that were not remotely similar to pants advertised, the biggest disparity being in quality. I had photos to show these differences. Compared, they bore almost no resemblance whatsoever. The pants I received are so thin and see-through that they cannot be worn in public. None of the detail pictured was present, the construction was falling apart, the material was paper thin and without the texture shown, and the pants were listed as spring/fall/winter but were actually too thin to wear on any day that was not a hot summer day. In this review, I also pointed out that Newchic sells customers merchandise they don't have in stock. This has happened on three separate occasions where, weeks after ordering and paying for an item, I receive a message that the item is not currently available. I am then given the option to choose something else, or wait. I chose to wait each time. The average time for delivery is around six weeks. Returning an item is not a viable option because the return costs far exceed the cost of the merchandise. I was expecting both of these situations and have not provided feedback about these, since it's a condition I accepted. However, selling something not in stock, or selling something radically different from what is advertised, is unethical."
"It takes a long time to get your order. Everything I have ordered I really liked a lot! The price is great for the quality."
"Scammer. Resuing returnlabel after sending you only have the items (for the fullprice of course). DO NOT BUY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Today, I received these shoes in the company, exactly the same as the pictures, the color of the shoes is very beautiful.It’s very comfortable to wear."
"The clothing sizes were way off. a 2XL was a MED in size. You have to pay to ship back and it was 70.00 for me to ship back and they don't promise a refund. I didn't ship back cause it was way too expensive. My order was 120.00 and they gave me 32.00 back. It cheaply made. STAY AWAY FROM THIS CHINA COMPANY."
"very bad product, only return option is to mail back to china at your cost. Your are better off taking your hard earned money elsewhere."
"Excellent sandals, match the size table, the skin is very soft and the clip toe is very comfy"
"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NEWCHIC.COM!!!! It took 7 weeks for a jacket to arrive, that in the end, was ill-fitting and made of terrible fabric! Per their charts I'm a Large, and to be safe I ordered an XL, and that was still way undersized. Also, 3 out of 4 items I originally ordered were out of stock and they didn't confirm this for 3 weeks! Horrible Chinese garbage! Sending it back was way too much trouble and you have to pay for shipping. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NEWCHIC.COM!!!"
"I have tried to order twice from New Chic and twice I have had to cancel as they do not have the items they advertise, really disappointed but maybe it is best that I haven't received goods, as reading the reviews here, it seems that the goods are poor quality and not worth a penny."
"Just bad. Poor quality, to small, looks nothing like the picture and you won’t get it for 6 or more weeks."
"This particular company has extremely poor customer communications in service. Trying to follow up on orders is harder than pulling teeth and you get a combination of robot responses and human interaction which it's not always clear at the time which one you're using. I called after a promise delivery date when nothing had arrived only to find out it was out of stock and still not available even though I had paid extra shipping to have it delivered on time. I then cancel the entire order, was told the money would be refunded only to have a new person come on saying Hey Hi what can I do for you. I literally explained the entire problem 3 times. After almost 45 minutes of confusion my refund was processed, not sure exactly when that will go through either... But I will never use this company again. It seems to be true. No one cares."
"I bought a few items .. One of the items was damaged. I contacted Paypal . But was told I would have to stand the postage back to return . The cost would have been nearly the price of the item . I was then told I would not get the postage back . I was well out of pocket The customer service took weeks to respond and flatly refuse a prepaid returns label .. And clearly did not care at all about my damaged item which was not only damage.. came in a very badly creased condition. I would never buy from this company again ....???"
NewChic is rated 1.52 based on 282 reviews