NewChic Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend NewChic
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate NewChic ?

"Took two months for order for two shirts to come and they are so small that only a child would be able to fit into the adult XL size. The return policy is cumbersome and ridiculous and will probably take many more months, if it works at all. Do not do business with this company."
ALLYSON F BOYKO
Unverified Reviewer
"I tried to email customer service with no response regarding a delivery or refund. Took 2 months to get my two blouses (of course from China). They fit weird, definitely doesn't look like the photos. Won't ever order from them again."
Coral H Latimer
Verified Reviewer
"My experience very bad and not acceptable. Time for delivery after order was over month long. 4 pairs of shoes all size 39, only one able to wear. The made of the other 3 pairs were defective and smaller than my feet. I waited for The orders to come in, because they were not sent all in one. I was not going to return the first 2pairs and then how about the last 2 arriving. Chat with 1st agent to explain and he gave me a tat number to use when returning. Then I tried for the other ones when arrived 6 days later, and terrible experience! No customer service. The person only referred me to check their link, with no service at all! The cost would have been 2 times more of cost. I wanted to exchange for a higher Suz. Number.. and no luck! 2nd person did not understand English, I think. Be aware of this before you buy from them. It would be better to spend a little more and try another company or through a distributor. I won’t chance it again This company makes it extremely hard. ."
Lynda, Yorkshire
Verified Reviewer
"I have bought 3 pairs of shoes and a bag and they all arrived much quicker than I expected. I was very satisfied with all of them"
"Poor quality clothes and poor fit. Would never recommend this company as shipping costs to return are cost prohibitive. I will complain to Pinterest for allowing the company to align itself with new chic."
"Buyer: Just read all the one star reviews before you buy. I didn't, and I've been waiting for my product for way too long. I guess I'm spoiled by Amazon and Zappos"
"OH MY GOSH, what a horrid company. I normally wear a L/XL, so knowing that this is China I ordered a 4XL and a 5XL. First, neither fit, they were more like a Medium and the fabric was terribly cheap. The one shirt didn't match the photos very well at all. So that was $77.91 spent. To return them for a full refund I had to send them regular post but had to be able to track it. The cheapest price to track this tiny package via regular post at CP was over $59. So guess what.... I have 2 shirts that fit and look like garbage. I will never purchase from here again. The people that are posting what great merchandise they have makes me wonder if they work for the company or are friends because I can't believe anyone had actualy luck. Lesson learned!"
Pari Nakhostin
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered two dresses for 41.73 on April 20 as of now May 19 I did not get them I try to call or send them email it seems all number and email addresses are fonny"
Dorothy Heaton
"A very good selection of everything."
Mary K Kay Fraser
Verified Reviewer
"ordered 2 pr loafers back on Apr 8, today (May11) still waiting. Difficult to reach customer service. Cannot dial their ph number as I don't have the + character on either phone. Tried chat line, told I was 3rd in line. Waited considerable length of time, no one answered. I just want my money back New Chic!!! Just be honest and keep informing the customer if the product actually is on it's way!"
"I do not believe this is a legit business. Ordered 2 blouses then two weeks later they email and say they are on backorder until December, it is now May. But they give the option of cancelling the order. Sounds fair right. Wrong ! now you have to set up an account with them which you did not need to do when the order was placed. This is a very frustrating company to deal with. I never was able to cancel the order."
Yvette Stafford
Verified Reviewer
"I can't track my order. It's been 2 weeks since I ordered and nothing. I'm not sure if this is a real place."
"I ordered shoes 22 days ago and still haven't received them! After contacting them i find out that you have to pay for a tracking number?! Quite possibly the worst online company ever!"
"After receiving my money, they went silent. To ask questions about your orders or shipping time, tracking ... you have to register and log into your account. It's been three weeks and I haven't received my order so I am not sure if newchic.com is a legit business."
"Ordered over a month ago and have not received anything? I spent over 150.00 and nothing has been shipped and everything keeps saying back ordered? When that date arrives they offer you an exchange or wait option which neither of those are actual options.. they then say it is back ordered again? THIS site APPEARS TO BE A SCAM!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM NEW CHIC if you don't want to throw your money away!"
"Sizes are inconsistent and there are no returns. One order, for shoes, was placed over two months ago, and I have yet to receive them. You are dealing with China and once they have your money you are at their mercy."
"There items are nice and not expensive. DO NOT GET DRAWN IN -- BUYER BEWARE!!!! I ordered 2 items that were both the same, different colors. They came and were way undersized per their size chart on their website. I contacted them to return them for a refund. So many emails back and forth with no result. Bottom Line: They DO NOT stand by their refund policy they post on line. They didn't want me to return them and do not want to refund me. Instead they offered me a 20% discount on my next order. Why would I want to order from them again. I am having my credit card company fight this. They are AWFUL."
Phillip Funderburg Sr
"on time with goods"
"Be careful in ordering from this company. They are in China, the products are shipped from China, and they have essentially no return policy. You order it, you get it, and you are stuck with it. Using their shoe size chart I ordered a part of ankle boots (note: they don’t offer half size; I wear an 8.5 (women’s) & should have ordered an 8) which took about 3 weeks to arrive. The boots were fine and lovely but way too big. NewChic was responsive via live chat & then email but said if I returned the item I had to pay shipping; the shipping costs as much as the product and didn’t offer any other option. When I told them I was going to contact my credit card company and then write a negative review they then began to try to come up with options. They offered to send me another shoe if I paid $12 for shipping, but of course, they didn’t have & couldn’t get anything I liked & I didn’t feel like I should have to pay anything for shipping. Finally they returned half the cost of the item with me just keeping the boots. Though I appreciated their effort, what am I supposed to do with shoes that are way too big? If they are going to deal internationally they need a refund policy."
Rosi Campbell
"Gorgeous shoes, so unusual. Everyone loves them!"
NewChic is rated 2.18 based on 38 reviews