NewChic Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
00AM
12AM

Tell us how NewChic made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email
Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"I have been ordering from this company for 2 years now....I LOVE New Chic...Their items are unique....I love their clothing & shoes...Very comfortable, roomy, affordable, & pretty.If you go by their size chart( they will tell you if you should go up a size), you will not be disappointed...Customer service responds quickly...Be patient when you order! It will come in the amount of time they say...I can't say enough great things about New Chic...Love them...Thank you!"
Are you NewChic? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Having been tempted by the cute designs over the years, I decided to order a blouse. What I expected was a cotton, fathered blouse. What I got was a straight garment, lacking all detail shown in the website photos and made of a synthetic material that felt as if it would spontaneously combust. Should have known better."
"I ordered a pair of $60.00 shoes in October of 2018. I have not received them yet, and doubt that I will. I should have read reviews on Newchic before ordering. Guess that's on me. Live and learn."
"First of all, extremely slow shipping - despite stating at the time of the purchase that the order would arrive in 15 working days with the shipping method I have chosen (and paid extra for!), it took one and a half month to arrive. Secondly, I got no notification whatsoever that one of the items I ordered was out of stock, and if I hadn't contacted the customer service myself (out of sheer curiosity of why my order status is still not shown as shipped several days after payment), the issue would not have been resolved. The overall experience was very stressful, especially beacuse the communication was very bad and I find it outrageous that a) if a product is out of stock, it is not signaled on the page and is still shown as available for purchase, and b) when the customer realizes this, they cannot get a refund, only choose another item instead that is in stock, c) the people in the customer service speak English very bad, d) the indicated shipping times are misleading. Today that my order finally arrived (for reference, I placed the order on the 3rd Dec 2018 and got it on the 15th Jan 2019), i can state that one of the items out of the two I purchased is at least good quality, but the other one is quite poorly made and a bad material, does not quite fit the original item description. As a discontent customer, I am at least sure not to make the mistake of buying anything from Newchic ever again."
"STAY AWAY!!!!! We ordered 5 products, one being couple (2) bracelets, with $45.78 for express shipping by Christmas, on 12/12/18. On 12/24 we received an email informing us 2 of the 3 boots are out of stock and on 12/26 we received one of the bracelets. I contacted seller at this time demanding a full refund and a return label for the one bracelet received. We no longer needed any of it since they were Christmas gifts. A few days later we received another package but it was only 1 of the 2 couple bracelets. The seller replied offering a refund for only the 2 boots that were out of stock. We had not even received 2 of the products that they were refusing refund for, much less the unfulfilled express delivery. I refused and repeated my demand and compromised that they could deduct the cost of bracelets received by the time I replied on 12/28 (not realizing at the time that one of the couple bracelets was missing). I told them if they provided a paid return shipping label they could delay the refund for the late bracelets until they were returned. On 12/31, the seller agreed to a full refund upon receipt of the received items IF I paid for return shipping to China. By the time I replied on 1/10/19 one pair of boots was received. I responded agreeing to keep what I had received and demanded a refund for the 2 boots not received and the charge for express shipping which was not fullfilled. The seller repeated it’s offer to refund the 2 out-of-stock boots (no mention of the express shipping charge)BUT only if I closed the dispute or changed the type. I refused that offer again - a portion of the order was never received and NONE was expressed shipped. I gave up and escalated the total demand to Paypal."
"Ordered a pair of size 3 boots. Their returns policy says the size can differ by 1 inch, up or down; that means 2 inches in reality. My feet are about 6 inches overall so I'm left with an expensive pair of clown-size shoes because it will cost me £83 to return them. Disgusted and do not deserve 1 star but I had to award it to write this. Furious and feel cheated. IGNORE THE RETURNS AND REFUND: ITS NONE EXSISTENT"
"worst experience ever, orders are not received, no customer service, almost nothing at all. it's a scam and i don't recommend it at all i wish i read all the reviews before i ordered"
"Do not buy from these scammers!!!!!'!!!!!!!!! I ordered 12/7/18. It’s been a month past and still didn’t have it but they took my hard earned $$$$$$$$$$$$$! Emailed a lot and would tell you, we deeply apologize, hoping for your understanding blah blah blah!!!!!!! Typical Chinese store! Scammers!"
"Having trouble returning an item received yesterday,1/9/19. Emailed them in Dec after discovering they would not be here by Christmas. When they came they did not fit (shoes wide enough for an elephants foot). Return address is China, No paperwork enclosed for returns. Tried many sites including FB for info. HELP!"
"Quality is awful. Biggest mistake I have ever made buying shoes. Do not waste your time or money"
"Quality and workmanship are terrible! Very cheap materials. Very long delivery time. Won't ever purchase through them again."
"I placed an order on Dec. 7th and was supposedly shipped on the 10th. I still haven't received my order. I live chat with a representative and they keep telling me "it will be there this week". They've been telling me this for 2 weeks. They refused to give me a refund. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN."
"New Chic is a scam site....ordered a coat and never got it! Now way to refund, contact them...SCAM! Beware"
"No one to talk with...communications is lousy....their shipping and customer service is ridiculous....and it takes forever to get your orders.. I received an e-mail stating items were shipped 12/20/2018...then I checked your website, and it was shown with a tracking number, but shipping date of 12/24/2018. I originally made this order back in Oct 2018, item was not in stock at time of order...so I waited for it to become available...then it was back ordered until est. 12/22/2018. Now it's supposed to have shipped, and has a tracking number...But, I see no movement....They just keep making excuses...if I don't receive in a week, I am going to cancel. I will never order from them again....it' s ridiculous...."
"My order still has not arrived, it was placed in time for Christmas. Today is New Year’s day. I will never order from this company again. I suggest you save your money and shop somewhere else"
"34 days since order and no information through tracking except that it left China on December 13. Wish I would have read reviews before ordering. Product looks good and lots of advertising, but company appears to be the last place you would want to shop."
"It’s been over a month since I made my order and I’ve heard nothing but thanks for the purchase. I’ve tried to use their website, but none of the button icons are operational. There is no way to contact them! Totally frustrating. Luckily I purchased with PayPal and can get my money back."
"Sorry there is no 0 stars lies about availability lies about shipping lies with tracking numbers Ordered boots on !/4 said they were shipped 3 live chats they are still on back order BUT are listed on site as in stock ready to ship Lies Lies Lies"
"This company is shady and dishonest and doesn't give a hoot about customer service. I ordered an item that took over 3 weeks to get here and then it didn't fit. I tried to return it and they said I couldn't return it unless i sent photographs of the product with a ruler to "prove" it didn't fit. WTH? I have to put on the product and use a ruler to prove it doesn't fit? No way. At the top of the website it says "Refund or Return Guaranteed within 14 days" well they don't honor that unless you have pictures to prove it."
"If I could leave 0 stars I would. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE IT IS 100% A SCAM! I purchased a Christmas present from them on 12/10/18. The site advertised the gift would be delivered in time for Christmas or I would have never made the purchase. When I went to place the order "flat shipping" was auto selected with no explanation on how long the order would take to deliver. I didn't think anything of it because it was advertised as delivery before Christmas for the item I chose because of the date I purchased the item. Anyway.. fast forward to today. After contacting the recipient of the gift a few days ago and finding out it never shipped for xmas.. I checked the tracking info the site gave me. It only stated shipped and "delivered" was unchecked. I decided to do a live chat with "Ricky" a representative. I explained the situation and he said it could take up to 45 days for the order to ship! When I explained they advertised before Christmas he had no answer other than "I suggest you wait" (for it to ship). I asked him for a true tracking number and he sent me a snapshot of it. I plugged it into google and found that it was a USPS tracking number. After I plugged it into USPS tracking site.. it stated no info on that tracking number. I tried DHL just to be sure and got the same response from their tracking site. When I showed Ricky snapshots of both.. He again has no answer other than he suggested I wait. I called Newchic out for fraud and he actually said "I do agree". I WAS SHOCKED that he agreed the site is fraudulent! WHAT??? I saved the conversation and had it sent directly to my email as proof. I am contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge. OH and here's the kicker! The site says that you can refund within 14 business days.. today is the 14th business day. When I told him that he said because it's "in transit" which it is clearly not, they can't process a refund. IF YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY... USE NEWCHIC. Otherwise.. stick to reputable sites like Amazon.com."
NewChic is rated 1.52 based on 172 reviews