NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
good materials. for the best hire a hacker service, visit: WWW. CYBER-PRIME .COM
Two items did not fit. Although it said FREE RETURNS for 30 DAYS on their website, the guy on their chat offered me a 20% and then a 30% refund if I wanted to keep items. Why would I keep SOMETHING THAT DID NOT FIT? Finally, after being on a LIVE CHAT for 30 minutes, this "support agent" named, Derby said, "Sorry I am still checking for you and I will share a return label." Keep your money and DON'T use this company!
I ordered a coat last Dec 2019. I was promised to received it by January 2021. I have not received the coat and I can never find someone to speak with. They do not reply to my texts. I placed an order this year, last April, only to have the order canceled (today) with no one to speak with. Terrible!
The products are not like the pictures on their website. Disappointed with the products and won't be ordering from them again.
The actual product is not the similar to the posted photo (ex.. photo shows 3/4 sleeve, clearly not folded but the actual is full long sleeve)
Different design to the one I chose but it fitted well so kept it. The order before was perfect in fit and material for both items.
No no no no no
The garment I bought looked better in the photo than face to face
Poor quality of the product and non-compliance with the declared dimensions. There is no point in returning the product, since the return costs eat up the entire amount
the bag is small and the colure is deferent. i want to return it.
took way too long to arrive
Shipment took a long time. No tracking info available while product was in transit.
Took forever to receive my order
Too difficult to hook up the bra, but it looks like it would be great if I could get it done up. 👍
The problem I have with the bra that I ordered is that it does not stay hooked. Otherwise it is comfortable but constantly hooking it back!
Ordered in Jan. Didn't receive until March
Long lead time and very poor quality.
Very thin fabric, it's soft though
Sizing was good but material and pattern were much cheaper than anticipated
Won't fit my belt. Snaps are of poor quality,
NewChic is rated 3.6 based on 4,868 reviews