NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
The cap was not excatly what i thought to order. i try to modify it.
Posted 42 minutes ago
Beau produit pas cher
Posted 1 hour ago
Quick delivery but item is of poor quality for the price.
delivered earlier than i expected
Der Stil ist ganz nach meinem Geschmack. Die Qualität lässt allerdings zu wünschen übrig. Ich mag die Kleidungsteile trotzdem, weil sie auch für etwas korpulentere Frauen gute Schnitte haben.
Mit was ich überhaupt nicht klar komme und worüber ich mich auch sehr ärgere, ist die Rücksendung. Vermutlich ist sie deshalb so kompliziert gemacht, dass man davon absieht, Rücksendungen zu machen. Das ist überhaupt nicht kundenfreundlich.
Prices matches quality of goods,faat delivery just that sizes are tiny bit small.
Reçu dans le délai annoncé, packaging impeccable.
Par contre, déçue de la matière : annoncé comme un sweat-shirt je m’attendais à quelque chose de plus épais, en fait c’est plus un t-shirt à manches longues.
Sinon la taille correspond bien, même si les manches sont un peu longues
Both items were a little bit on the small size with respect to their stipulated sizes.
Very long delivery time.
I love the styles and variety of the clothes, but I'm finding that the clothing I've purchased by the same manufacturer several months ago, e.g., Graciela, seem to run smaller now. My weight and measurements have not changed. I am disappointed because I used to be confident that the items would fit but the past 4 things I've purchased are at least 1 size too small. Therefore I am hesitant to purchase from you again. In addition, the return policy is unsatisfactory. Thank you.
Love the colors and upbeat designing. Still having trouble with sizing. I looked at the sizing specs and used a measuring tape. Then I ordered a size larger. Things fit pretty well except in the upper arms and around the arm hole. People who make clothes in larger sizes often don't take that into account. What I have is wearable, but not as comfortable a I would like. I would love to order more, but this makes me hesitant.
Shirt quality not like the image on website quite flimsy. On the website looks like pure cotton fabric.
mateau bien coloré comme la photo par cotre oins chaud que je e croyais
Arrived on time. Ordered 2 things same size. One is smaller than the other
Order placed Nov. 9 was delivered Nov. 27. Very pleased with the product. Will probably order again!
Stuff is ok but some items look better on the website than they do in reality. If your going to replace quality brands with this, think again! But if it more the casual throw away/give to charity in awhile stuff you after then it perfectly fine and a useful site.
Quick delivery but shirt standards were average.
The goods are good, as to be expected, however, as I ordered I was unaware that shipment was going to take over a month.
Happy to receive my order.
The order came too late
Livraison par colissimo, délai respecté, prix très correct. Seul bémol, manteau livré dans un sac plastique donc très froissé.
NewChic is rated 3.20 based on 1,914 reviews