NewChic Reviews

3.54 Rating 3,483 Reviews
62 %
of reviewers recommend NewChic
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Postal Service, Courier
Average Delivery Time
Over A Month
On-time Delivery
Greater than 81%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
Greater than 92%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Queries Resolved In
6 - 12 Hours
Customer Service
1.70 out of 5
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Write Your review

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
Measures on description do not correspond to the real product. I asked a bag, which was 1/5 smaller than promised. So I asked for refund. They only refund the prices of the merchandise, not the mailing cost, nor the turning back fee.
Posted 8 hours ago
Nooit komt er iets dat nog maar lijkt op wat ik besteld heb, ofwel is het te groot ofwel te klein of klopt de stof niet met de foto's !!
Als je iets besteld voor 99% is het er niet of moet je maanden wachten op je bestelling. Nu heb ik een bloesje aangekregen dat véél te groot is, maar terug sturen is onmogelijk (Hongkong!!!).
Ik bestel niets meer zolang ze géén filiaal in Europa hebben en liefst in België.
Posted 14 hours ago
Items are not as described. I ordered coats and received sweatshirts - it is cold in it!
Big NO!
Posted 21 hours ago
I ordered a double bed sheet and comforter set but got two pillow slips and single sheet and comforter cover not happy and two hard to return and paid the double bed price
Posted 1 day ago
35..... days to get and its to small because it came from china......
Posted 1 day ago
Absolute rubbish. I ordered what they called a thick trench coat, they sent me a bad quality hoodie which was too big. It was totally different from the photo it couldn't have been the same item. The pattern and the design were different.
Posted 1 day ago
pull d'une couleur non conforme au modele et le retour est payant donc j'ai gardé et très déçue. La livraison est tres tres longue
Posted 1 day ago
🤬 Nessun rispetto della tempistica di consegna. Assistenza online inesistente, l’unica risposta: devi aspettare. Mai più acquisti.
Posted 1 day ago
вчера получила мужские туфли ,которые пришлось ждать больше двух месяцев.туфли красивые ,но размер не соответствует европейскому,туфли оказались малы.несмотря на то ,что заказала на 2 размера больше . буду очень благодарна ,если получу объясниние ,как мне их вернуть иполучить возврат денег или заменить туфли на больший разьер
Posted 1 day ago
Reçu avec du retard et les tailles de lingerie ne sont pas conformes.
Merci de bien vouloir me remplacer les articles avec une taille supérieure.
Posted 1 day ago
Aucun des vêtements que j'ai reçu ne correspondait, aussi bien en taille malgré le fait que j'ai commandé ce qui me correspondait. Autre problème avec la couleur de 2 des 3 vêtements et enfin la composition d'un blouson...
j'ai renvoyé 1 des vêtements, en CHINE, à mes frais et j'attends le demi remboursement des 2 autres
Posted 2 days ago
Delivery was late. I ordered in time for christmas but didnt recieve it until 2 weeks after.
Posted 2 days ago
Il est impossible de renvoyer ou d’échanger un article. Rien n’est clair. Je ne conseille pas ce site. Dommage il y a de belles choses. C’était ma première et dernière commande
Posted 2 days ago
My 1st ordered goods
is no good design that is unbalanced.
2nd ordered ('20.12.13) has not taken yet.
Posted 3 days ago
The sweater has a zipper that malfunctions and I’m only getting half of what I paid for reimbursement because the other options were very complicated. I doubt that I will do business with New Chic again.
Posted 3 days ago
ordered on Dec 6 promised for Dec 19 Showed up Jan 13 and the quality of the garments is poor
Posted 4 days ago
The product is too small, I need to know how to return
Posted 4 days ago
The hoodie was of a much cheaper quality than the picture. Basically cheap looking.
Posted 4 days ago
Hallo,
I do not have a bad experience with New Chic. The problem is
that the jacket that is send to me is to small. I need a 56
ipv 52. i have to keep it because of the high return costs.
Posted 4 days ago
The quality of the jumper was very poor and i had no notice of how to return the product.
Posted 5 days ago
NewChic is rated 3.54 based on 3,483 reviews