NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
NewChic 1 star review on 12th September 2020
Jude Linsell
More Photos & Videos
I ordered a pair of shoes from NewChic February 26, 2020. Today is September 27, 2020 and I have not received the delivery nor gotten any word from NewChic. My email to, tracking or follow-ups with NewChic, all have have fallen on deaf ears and were totally ignored. I would like to warn online buyers/shoppers to stay away and never ever transact with NewChic. You are bound to lose your money. NewChic is a SCAM and I am willing to put my name and reputation on the line to stand by that assertion.
They took my money almost 6 months ago, and I have received NOTHING in return except lame excuses (when they actually respond at all) and suggestions that I "be patient" or use their "tracking system" which says different things each time, all useless LIES.
This company and one of their suppliers Charmkpr have blatantly stolen artwork from me and will not remove the products after repeated requests. They are even advertising these awful cheap shirts on various websites and social media.
The artwork in question is shown below

PLEASE DO NOT BUY - you are hurting my business.
gabbymalpas.com

I am shocked at the audacity.
I ordered shoes, 5 weeks later they were delivered allegedly to the wrong place ! No refund as goods on the way 😡Excuse me 😡
Second pair sent our never arrived. Asked for money back again told to”Have a nice day”
Months have gone by. No shoes, no refund. It’s a scam do not use them.
NEVER buy from these people
NEVER buy from these people! If they are people. I ordered a pair of shoes and it took 2 months to arrive and they did not fit, so I asked to return them for a size smaller. First I had to send a photograph of the bag and the tags inside the shoe. 10 days went by and they suggested I give them to a friend! No, I want the right size, I said. They kept saying, "Give them to a friend, and we will give you 20% off on your next order." They said it was too expensive to send them back so they refused to give me a return address. Lousy company. Shoes look cheap too.
I bought a summer dress from Newchic. The first time I wore it, it split down the back seam. I was able to mend it, after I found out how expensive it is to return. When I ironed it, I discovered several more areas at the seams where the fabric was pulling apart. Very shoddily made items !!
Such disappointment, the garment was thin, shapeless , a sack, no style and way to short , it was also the wrong size . Nothing like the item advertised. Luckily I did not put in the big order I wanted to. After no refund allowed by PayPal except if I sent the item back at the same price I paid . I threw it away .
After reading about many complaints that the goods sent were the wrong size, not the same quality as the photo and that they make you send the goods back (very often at a cost of more than $50 US) to an address in China, I thought to try to engage them about sizes BEFORE I even bought. Their English was non existent and they showed that they had no idea on sizes. They could not answer the most simple of questions so I avoided them. These are the worst kind of drop shippers. They take your money and refuse to refund unless you return the faulty goods. Avoid like the plague. Always check the web page, if they do not give a physical return address in your country for faulty goods avoid like the plague.
They sell JUNK Ship and delivery 45 days But don't count weekend so over 60days is the true delivery date when stuff arrives no size in item sizes are way off colors and material cheap worst than bargain-basement there are plenty of ways to waste your money don't think what their picture shows is what you get
Terrible service, items sent are the wrong size, its impossible to organize a return within the 30 day period as they do not respond to you until after this time has passed, so you can't return anything.
Have received 2 parcels items lovely.Waiting on another parcel said had to be made into 2 orders.Been along time coming .Think this hard .really no complaints
NewChic Customer care Number-6289715616|| -|| -6289715616|| ||all problems solved number please now related I'd problems and any other issues just contacting problems care solved number..”
NewChic Customer care Number-7602521992|| -|| -7602521992|| ||all problems solved number please now related I'd problems and any other issues just contacting problems care solved number..
First of all everything ships from China and takes months to get here. Then once you get it, it's all made of very cheap material. Colors are bright like website shows but of everything shipped quality are horrible! Don't waste your money!
Hello, I returned two parcels Tracked to their stated Return Address "Online Seller - Swtj Unit 73 Interline Way West Bardon Business Park, Bardon Hill Coalville LE67 1LD both have been signed for but no refund/s issued. Have chased and have heard absolutely nothing. These people must be making so much money, they advertise all over Pin-Interest and Instagram, but absolutely no customer care. Please beware, and do not purchase from them. Also quality of items questionable hence the returns. Gillian Self
Utter garbage.
Don't waste your money - the packaging is more value than the clothes
SHADY - Do not buy from these shady people in China. It's barely legal, bordering on illegal scam. I ordered a pair of men's leather casual shoes in answer to an online ad. The price on the web seemed reasonable, in fact it looked like quite a deal (based on US standards). I paid $47 plus $13 shipping with a promised 30 day return policy. The shoes arrived within a reasonable time, within 2 weeks. Then I started to discover why the price was so low. It did not include any shipping invoice, return instructions, mention of the 30 day return policy, shipper's name, address or anything at all about the seller. The shoe box had only Chinese characters on it, no English. The shipping label on the wrapper had a return address at what looks to be a warehouse in Rancho Cuacamonga, CA, but it's obvious that this item came from China. Most likely R.C. is a U.S. distribution site so that they may claim that item is shipped from the US. The shoes are cheaply made. The leather is flimsy with no stitching at all along the top. They are the quality of a cheap pair of leather sneakers, but polished like dress shoes. The shoes were uncomfortable, they did not fit me and I didn't like the quality. So I wrote to them for the promised 30 day full refund return policy. They then informed me that I would need to return the shoes to them at an address in Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China, at my own expense!
I priced the shipping cost to Foshan City. It varies from about $35 to $75, plus Customs Tax and Duty of $30-$40. It would potentially cost me anywhere from $65 to $115 to ship this back to them! Since they advertised as a US outlet and shipped to me from a US address, shouldn't I be allowed to ship back to a US address? I emailed that I wanted a full refund and offered to pay the same amount for shipping that I paid initially which was $13. They then countered that I may keep the pair that I have, and that they would ship me yet another pair of their low quality shoes a different size! Researching Ebay I find that similar quality shoes sell for $10 to $19. In conclusion, I paid 2-3 times what I should have for these poor quality shoes. And the Promised 30 day money back guarantee is really a sham since no one in their right mind would pay 2 to 3 times the price of the item to ship back in order to receive back a fraction in refund.
well I don't really need to write much you as most people have said it already what a bunch of Jokers criminals called and what you like all the stuff it comes faulty there's no packing label constant constant chat messages emails you open up a PayPal dispute so you have to send the items back to China £22 however if you read the shipping label it's got a returns address on it surprise surprise in the UK now I've sent the parcel today and I can guarantee you one of two outcomes one they'll never get it or say they'll never get it two the parcel will be damaged so I have £80 worth of shoes I've paid for and another £22 worth of return postage for faulty goods stay well clear this is probably run by a criminal gang....
Ordered a $70 pair of shoes in May and have not received them yet only a 2nd tracking # last week. I will never buy from them again.
I placed order on 6/1/20, got charged on 6/8/20, and the last delivery date should be 7/23/20. I have not received the order yet. I have contacted the customer services many times, and they could not help. I want to cancel my order and had been told the refund will take one month?
NewChic is rated 1.14 based on 533 reviews