NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
My four daughters had some gift cards to spend and decided to try new chic. Terrible experience all the way around. The clothing is cheap and falls apart very quickly. Delivery takes forever. Same quality and half the price at walmart and get it now.
Paid for items that never arrived in December, I want my money back, can't be a giver in church and shops Can you refund my money, paid R43 extra for something that did not arrived till today and I don't want it any more cannot wait for 3 months and longer, just my money back
7 Shirts ordered as 3X. They're received and so small they won't fit a medium. No way to contact New Chic or to return. The phone number is no good. Be sure to watch various review sites for their PRODUCT TO BE THOROUGHLY REVIEWED VERY NEGATIVELY!!!!!!!!!!!
Order multiple seeds Climbing Clematis, Garden Fragrant Flower Bonsai Seeds, Ice cream Tulips, Magnolia and more. Not a single one, that actually germinated, was what i ordered. I got these random weeds which began to take over my garden! So upsetting and disappointed in myself for believing that something i ordered from overseas wouldn't be a scam. Do not buy any seeds from this website unless you like to gamble with your time, money and garden.
I ordered something mid August and expected shipping at the time of order was within 3-4 days. One month later and still not shipped, they told me that it was not in stock and would be another 2-3 weeks. 3 weeks later I was told I could either get a different colour or cancel the order.
I have orders shoes size 10 both pairs were not my size
overall purchase experiences were bad. No stock is still put up online and ends up keep changing and after 2 months of payment, nothing arrived at my doorstep. Hard to be in contact with them, too protective of some sort of scam like that. If have zero star that's my choice.
Can't contact anyone (person) from a legit customer service # to return an item.
Misleading shipping options, very very long delivery time, questionable overpriced goods. They gave me a handful of shipping options and I took the standard shipping option as it was the cheapest option ($8.99) and was given the impression that it'd be received in 2 weeks. It took roughly 2 months for the products to arrive. They're packaged as "BangGood" which clearly is not the name of this company. And to top it all off the 2 shirts which combined come out to like $45, are very cheaply made, uncomfortable, and are starting to lose buttons after just the first wash. They're trying to refute and fight me at every little twist and turn on any complaint and refund process. This is easily one of the worst online shopping experiences I've had in ages.
All the good reviews are FAKE
I READ SOME OF THE REVIEWS PRIOR TO ORDERING, HOPING I'LL BE LUCKY. NO, I WAS NOT. I ORDERED 4 BRAS, GOT JUST 3AND NONE OF THEM WERE LIKE THOSE I SAW AND ORDERED IN WEBSITE. ONE OF THEM COULD BE USED AS A TENT. NEVER AGAIN!
Hello I have but experience, with this company, i order shirt and shoes, and the quality was bad, advertising on website show the product in different (over saturate photos, which creates interesting effect) then is real. And obviously when i want to return, they ask me to pay for return, which is half price of the order, since shipping from Europe to China is different then other way around. They don't work for me.
I would give these folks minus 5 stars if I could --- quality is horrible! Sizing completely off! They do NOT respond to contact emails. Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! I wasted $50 on them for clothes that are un-giftable or wearable. Absolutely the PITS! BUYERS BEWARE!!
Ein Teil der Bestellung wurde nicht geliefert. Ich warte schon seit Monaten auf den Rest der Bestellung.
The shirt I ordered came, and it was NOTHING like the shown picture. Matter of fact, it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen! Are you aware that you are actually 'false advertising?'
Not paying!!! Be aware!! It‘s scam. Do not get victimized be these scam artist newchic.com . They are not legit. Only legit site is (Arbix.is) and they are paying their investors.
Long delivery times; delivery date changes continuously - until eventually the product is delivered. Fast 24 hour customer service - offering to cancel your shipment if beyond one month, which on the other hand is not really addressing the issue of an unreliable shipping dates. . .
communication en anglais- livraison interminable -problème de stock - difficile.
I haven't got my order last 3 months. Still not delivered it. They always have an excuse for delivery. When you build that kind of portal and online shopping app. It has to be some punishment for late delivery.
I chose and order last year december.but, couldn't receive information and product until end of January. after that I ask to NewChic by e-mail, at that time I understand what happen for my order.when I made order that product was already sold out. if i don't try ask them,may be I just lost my money. you have to need inform to customer before he ask you. this time is ok, after I ask you, other staff was properly work then I got change new order and get product. but, I have waited until receive product for long time, around 2 month. It's no good service. Please be more careful, I don't want to same situation again.
NewChic is rated 3.6 based on 4,868 reviews