NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
NewChic 1 star review on 12th September 2020
Jude Linsell
More Photos & Videos
“Newchic customer care number ☎️ 8597862560 // 8597862560”
Newchic customer care number ☎️ 8597857602 // 8159881623
newchic fashion customer care number 9861975844newchic fashion customer care number 9861975844
NewChic customer care number 9861975844.8101824071NewChic customer care number 9861975844.8101824071
Newchic customer care number ☎️ 8597857602 // 8159881623
Newchic customer care number ☎️ 8597857602
NewChic customer care number 8159877838=8159881623
The clothes were just about OK for the price but one was not. Unfortunately I had not read reviews and although I did eventually receive a return address it was obviously not going to be economic to return to China. So I reluctantly accepted their 30 percent refund. I will not be buying from them again.
lovely quality and well made thanks
nice old fashion global map. shouldn’t have been shipped in a tube to prevent creasing.
It looks so good! exactly as shown in pictures. Very pleased with quality and color.I love it!!!
hello i am really happy to have received my two parcels from you everything to the perfection
I thought the boots I ordered were based out of the U.K. After a little research, I learn the company is in China. No problem with that, however it addresses the reason so many buyers complain about the inordinate amount of time it takes to receive products. When I finally got my boots, they absolutely REEKED of gasoline. I thought they'd fallen into a petrol leak by accident. Nope, the company told me petrol is used in the manufacturing of many shoes and suggested placing them in the sun to dissipate the gas fumes. It took over a week, using baking soda and daily sun to get rid of the smell, and still, it's not completely gone. On a positive note, the boots are very nice looking.
I ordered two pairs of shoes in September, as of this writing, the first of November the order has not been received. You cannot track the order all it states is that a Shipping Label has been created. Each time I ask for a refund they ask me to wait an additional 7 days. I explained to them that it is obvious the order is not going to be received, but they will not refund the money. I will never order from them again and would not suggest anyone else to either.
I did a review a few days ago where I told you about being asked to photograph two shirts that were ordered and were too small. Though I stated in my chat with customer service that both shirts were too small, this did not get conveyed to the orders department. I received an email offering to give me a $20 coupon and one of my items at 1/2 price. I wrote back that this was not acceptable and I would not throw good money after bad. They wrote back again and offered to pay me back the full price of that one item. I responded that this was not acceptable by any online standards and that they should be refunding at least the full price of the two shirts. Again they responded. This time they did offer to return my money for both shirts and told me I did not need to return them. I checked Paypal today (1 day since the email) and they confirmed that they had received the return payment. I have upgraded my review by 1 star. They would get more if their sizing could be clearer. I will not order from them again because of this and it seems to be a common theme in most reviews of the company. However, I did want to tell people that, if you are persistent and explain the problem again to whoever sends you an email, you will at least be refunded for the problem. It took 3 emails but the refund was done promptly so I have upgraded my review to 3 stars.
They have some nice ideas but check the sizes before you buy
The quality is not very good.
NewChic is rated 1.14 based on 533 reviews