River Island Delivery Reviews

River Island have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

86.27%
Industry Average
" My fav store and great delivery time! Everyone always comments on my outfits "
posted 4 months ago - Anna
" Easy to use website. excellent range of products. great delivery options with minimal waiting time. It was easy to then collect my purchases from the store, only took a couple of minutes and the staff were really friendly and helpful. "
posted 6 months ago - sarah naughton
" I love River Island it’s one of my favourite shops but I do think for someone who is a loyal customer I shop in there every couple of weeks with it being online or in store, you don’t get any benefits never get a discount code to use the next time you shop or free delivery which is disappointing as I’m constantly receiving emails with discount codes from other stores "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" fast delivery and all cloths were good "
posted 7 months ago - Tim Worsley
" Good easy to use website, very fast and secure delivery "
posted 7 months ago - Mr Mark Richardson
" Very fast delivery! "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Fast delivery "
posted 9 months ago - Tammy Botfield
" Easy app to use and fast delivery "
posted 9 months ago - Alison Mctavy
" Very fast delivery to Iceland "
posted 10 months ago -
" Always stylish, some reasonable priced items and great delivery. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous