River Island Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend River Island

How would you rate River Island ?

(optional)

175 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about River Island in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The zip is faulty on the bag I bought as it is a rucksack it is not useable. I have full proof of purchase however RI refuse to exchange. Therefore I’m out of pocket £30. Didn’t expect service of such a low standard from such well known company."
Debbie Kennedy
"Cute product but a few sequins missing from them which were quite obvious. If my daughter hadn't loved them so much they would have been sent back! Expensive aswell. On the plus side arrived quickly."
"Ordered a pair of black leather boots. love love love. They are good quality and are just like the picture. Definitely now my favourite pair of shoes!! Only comment would be the issue tracking your order to another country once it has left the UK. Otherwise beyond happy with my purchase!"
Very Annoyed And Upset Customer
Verified Reviewer
"thievery at its best.....i ordered 12 items in a usa size 4 that is equal to a uk size 8, everything arrived in a uk size 6. i sent items back via their prepaid postage with USPS item arrived with days of posting I tracked items straight to the address. 2 weeks later no refund. i contacted them and as told that item were not returned and i need to fill out a form stating items weren't returned so they can asses and think about giving my money back. NEVER ORDER form this store they are crooks......order from NEXT UK they never mess up orders and customer service is awesome...."
Maureen Carter
"There so helpful the shop assistance nothing is two much trouble find the size cloths when something don't fit and even help with shoes also parcel delivers is free to store pick up great experience"
Keisha
"I live in the US and I frequently visit the RI website to see what's new. I love the style and options available in the plus size range. I had the opportunity to visit the RI store on Oxford St. when I went to London for my birthday. Nice store, excellent and friendly sales associates. I'll definitely be back!"
Kieran Taylor
"Very happy with the shirt I bought and also arrived on time excellent"
Sarah Naughton
"Easy to use website. excellent range of products. great delivery options with minimal waiting time. It was easy to then collect my purchases from the store, only took a couple of minutes and the staff were really friendly and helpful."
"I love river island it’s one of my favourite shops but I do think for someone who is a loyal customer I shop in there every couple of weeks with it being online or in store, you don’t get any benefits never get a discount code to use the next time you shop or free delivery which is disappointing as I’m constantly receiving emails with discount codes from other stores"
"They were extremely supportive, offering me different products tailored to my preferences. They went over countless offers within the store and allowed me to be 100% comfortable with my spending range."
Michaela Dickinson
"Brill a1 recommended"
"Good quality, fast service, excellent."
Sanjeet Ramrecha
Verified Reviewer
"I am extremely upset with River Island and felt cheated. This is the second time I've ordered from River Island but will never do so again not to mention recommend anyone. I ordered 26 item but only received 23. When I call, I was told they will credit my account for the missing item. I explained that I would like to have the items I ordered instead rather than credit. Unfortunately, they could not help and insist that I ordered it again. Problem is that all the missing item was bought on sale and now if I do order again, it will cost me more than double what I initially paid for. I explained that since it was a mistake from River Island, I should pay the same price when I bought it on sale but they refused!! To say that I am annoyed is an understatement. I feel cheated and that put me off doing any further shopping with you. My full name is sanjeet Ramrecha and the order number iwas45320903n"
Christine Bray
"Recently visited the Metrocentre Gateshead store. The shop was well presented clean and tidy. Staff were very helpful and polite."
"Had tried on size 10 jacket that was too big, so paid for a size 8 (plus delivery, as I live an hour away from store). It came and was no smaller than the 10, so I returned it to store & said I felt the delivery should be refunded as waste of £3.99, very bluntly told 'can't do that'. I asked for help to find some leggings & she pointed over other side of shop & said might be over there .......not very helpful, & I couldn't see any!"
Kirsty Greenwood
"Good quality item, fits perfect."
Tim Worsley
"fast delivery and all cloths were good"
Mr Mark Richardson
"Good easy to use website, very fast and secure delivery"
"My son bought a pair off boots from Blackburn and when he got home they was odd sizes. This means that they was not checked by a member off staff when purchased. So I returned them to the shop at Blackburn and they did not have the size 9 to make a pair. Very annoying because we live about 20 miles away. But a lovely gentleman who was called Aran sorted it for me and arranged for a pair to be deliverd to the store by Friday. He was very polite and apologised for the inconvenience and for the poor service that my son recieved. The boots came and Aron again Appologed . So I was not happy with the service we had re ieved and having to return several times to receive he correct boots. But I must say that Aron was really good a d professional. A BIG THANK YOU ARON.☺"
River Island is rated 4.47 based on 175 reviews