River Island Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend River Island

How would you rate River Island ?

"Very disappointing shop and costumer service! I made two orders on their website totalling €150 that have to be delivered outside UK, orders were supposed to be delivered on the 25th June, just one of the parcel arrived and the other one has been probably lost. Customer service have no idea where my parcel is and they don't want to contact DPD. They don't even offered a refund!!! this is ridicoulous you don't care about your costumers, I will never order with them again"
Thomas
"Great service as always. Being able to order something from online and pick up your nearest store is great. Website is easy to use too."
Lesley Howe
"Some great bargains yet again from the online sale who doesn't love a bargain 10/10"
Jacqueline Pritchard
"Good service items of good quality and value"
Sommer Noakes
"When I went into the store after making a purchase and the assistant made an error. The staff came across as very rude even though they made a transaction error."
Anna
"My fav store and great delivery time! Everyone always comments on my outfits"
"Lovely clothes fitted nice"
Sami Allan
"Orderd a suit for my son to the shop and it was super easy and the suit looks great ... went back the next day for his shoes!"
Alice Bowley
"Amazing stuff, friendly staff. Perfect purchase."
Aziz Aziz
"Friendly staff especially in mens department good service"
"The zip is faulty on the bag I bought as it is a rucksack it is not useable. I have full proof of purchase however RI refuse to exchange. Therefore I’m out of pocket £30. Didn’t expect service of such a low standard from such well known company."
Debbie Kennedy
"Cute product but a few sequins missing from them which were quite obvious. If my daughter hadn't loved them so much they would have been sent back! Expensive aswell. On the plus side arrived quickly."
"Ordered a pair of black leather boots. love love love. They are good quality and are just like the picture. Definitely now my favourite pair of shoes!! Only comment would be the issue tracking your order to another country once it has left the UK. Otherwise beyond happy with my purchase!"
Very Annoyed And Upset Customer
Verified Reviewer
"thievery at its best.....i ordered 12 items in a usa size 4 that is equal to a uk size 8, everything arrived in a uk size 6. i sent items back via their prepaid postage with USPS item arrived with days of posting I tracked items straight to the address. 2 weeks later no refund. i contacted them and as told that item were not returned and i need to fill out a form stating items weren't returned so they can asses and think about giving my money back. NEVER ORDER form this store they are crooks......order from NEXT UK they never mess up orders and customer service is awesome...."
Maureen Carter
"There so helpful the shop assistance nothing is two much trouble find the size cloths when something don't fit and even help with shoes also parcel delivers is free to store pick up great experience"
Keisha
"I live in the US and I frequently visit the RI website to see what's new. I love the style and options available in the plus size range. I had the opportunity to visit the RI store on Oxford St. when I went to London for my birthday. Nice store, excellent and friendly sales associates. I'll definitely be back!"
Kieran Taylor
"Very happy with the shirt I bought and also arrived on time excellent"
Sarah Naughton
"Easy to use website. excellent range of products. great delivery options with minimal waiting time. It was easy to then collect my purchases from the store, only took a couple of minutes and the staff were really friendly and helpful."
"I love river island it’s one of my favourite shops but I do think for someone who is a loyal customer I shop in there every couple of weeks with it being online or in store, you don’t get any benefits never get a discount code to use the next time you shop or free delivery which is disappointing as I’m constantly receiving emails with discount codes from other stores"
"They were extremely supportive, offering me different products tailored to my preferences. They went over countless offers within the store and allowed me to be 100% comfortable with my spending range."
River Island is rated 4.46 based on 186 reviews