River Island Refund Reviews

River Island have a Refund Grade of D.

D
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
D

Refund - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Very disappointing shop and costumer service! I made two orders on their website totalling €150 that have to be delivered outside UK, orders were supposed to be delivered on the 25th June, just one of the parcel arrived and the other one has been probably lost. Customer service have no idea where my parcel is and they don't want to contact DPD. They don't even offered a refund!!! this is ridicoulous you don't care about your costumers, I will never order with them again "
posted 1 month ago - Lilly
" 2 weeks later no refund. "
posted 3 months ago - very annoyed and upset customer
" Had tried on size 10 jacket that was too big, so paid for a size 8 (plus delivery, as I live an hour away from store). It came and was no smaller than the 10, so I returned it to store & said I felt the delivery should be refunded as waste of £3.99, very bluntly told 'can't do that'. I asked for help to find some leggings & she pointed over other side of shop & said might be over there .......not very helpful, & I couldn't see any! "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Incorrect delivery info. Incorrect paperwork. Incorrect refund. Say no more. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Called Customer service- item is lost in transit and they can offer a refund. "
posted 7 months ago - Unhappy Customer
" Wish I could give this a zero star. Absolute worst customer service that I have ever dealt with. Claiming my items were never returned so after making me purchase the return label, are now not giving me a refund and not offering any type of help. Avoid shopping here at all costs. "
posted 7 months ago - Hannah
" WARNING THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. REPEAT THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. IF YOU RETURN SOMETHING THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" they never offered a refund, I asked for it, and told me to wait for 7 days for it, It hasnt been done yet, and I wont get any answer from the store when I ask for the status of my refund, apparently, I won't get my money back. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous