River Island Refund Reviews

River Island have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

31.58%
Industry Average
" I have shopped at River Island for two years with excellent service then it has gone so wrong your gift voucher refund is atrocious five weeks still waiting fed up keep phoning your policy need looking into lobed the staff at Blackpool store but even that has changed feel I am a nuisance one member of staff nadine and Kim are fabulous what is going on very disgruntled "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Ordered jeans at 40S and they came as 42R.. Gets worse.. So I didn't even try them on and I returned them. They then send them back and say that we can't refund because they smell of washing powder have no tags and not in correct bag.. Literally took them out n put them back in. Absolute joke. Dont order online from this s*** hole "
posted 3 months ago - River island is bad
" Really bad delivery service. I was waiting for my parcel but couldn’t receive instead I receive an email that my order has been returned. What??? I have to order again as it was requested for a refund. So disappointing, I will never order again from River Island. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" 7 asking where my parcel is and if it's lost, I wanted a refund and guess what happened? They emailed me back saying that my parcel has been returned to the warehouse on Dec. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Called,put through to advisor,cut off called again 6 times and couldn’t get through.Trying to get my money refunded for 4 weeks now.Absolute joke "
posted 5 months ago - Irene Galloway
" Very disappointed- I ordered a pair of jeans only to find they had a hole in them. Returned them and reordered another pair and those too arrived with a hole in them. Still waiting for my refund to be processed and all customer services can tell me is to reorder and return the faulty goods!!!! "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" However after reading the reviews i am very scared that they might not refund me my money at all. "
posted 8 months ago - Barbana
" Very disappointing shop and costumer service! I made two orders on their website totalling €150 that have to be delivered outside UK, orders were supposed to be delivered on the 25th June, just one of the parcel arrived and the other one has been probably lost. Customer service have no idea where my parcel is and they don't want to contact DPD. They don't even offered a refund!!! this is ridicoulous you don't care about your costumers, I will never order with them again "
posted 9 months ago - Lilly
" 2 weeks later no refund. "
posted 11 months ago - very annoyed and upset customer
" Had tried on size 10 jacket that was too big, so paid for a size 8 (plus delivery, as I live an hour away from store). It came and was no smaller than the 10, so I returned it to store & said I felt the delivery should be refunded as waste of £3.99, very bluntly told 'can't do that'. I asked for help to find some leggings & she pointed over other side of shop & said might be over there .......not very helpful, & I couldn't see any! "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous