River Island Refund Reviews

River Island have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

31.25%
Industry Average
" 7 asking where my parcel is and if it's lost, I wanted a refund and guess what happened? They emailed me back saying that my parcel has been returned to the warehouse on Dec. "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" Called,put through to advisor,cut off called again 6 times and couldn’t get through.Trying to get my money refunded for 4 weeks now.Absolute joke "
posted 1 month ago - Irene Galloway
" Very disappointed- I ordered a pair of jeans only to find they had a hole in them. Returned them and reordered another pair and those too arrived with a hole in them. Still waiting for my refund to be processed and all customer services can tell me is to reorder and return the faulty goods!!!! "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" However after reading the reviews i am very scared that they might not refund me my money at all. "
posted 4 months ago - Barbana
" Very disappointing shop and costumer service! I made two orders on their website totalling €150 that have to be delivered outside UK, orders were supposed to be delivered on the 25th June, just one of the parcel arrived and the other one has been probably lost. Customer service have no idea where my parcel is and they don't want to contact DPD. They don't even offered a refund!!! this is ridicoulous you don't care about your costumers, I will never order with them again "
posted 5 months ago - Lilly
" 2 weeks later no refund. "
posted 7 months ago - very annoyed and upset customer
" Had tried on size 10 jacket that was too big, so paid for a size 8 (plus delivery, as I live an hour away from store). It came and was no smaller than the 10, so I returned it to store & said I felt the delivery should be refunded as waste of £3.99, very bluntly told 'can't do that'. I asked for help to find some leggings & she pointed over other side of shop & said might be over there .......not very helpful, & I couldn't see any! "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" Incorrect delivery info. Incorrect paperwork. Incorrect refund. Say no more. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" Called Customer service- item is lost in transit and they can offer a refund. "
posted 11 months ago - Unhappy Customer
" Wish I could give this a zero star. Absolute worst customer service that I have ever dealt with. Claiming my items were never returned so after making me purchase the return label, are now not giving me a refund and not offering any type of help. Avoid shopping here at all costs. "
posted 11 months ago - Hannah