River Island Customer Service Reviews

River Island have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

84.75%
Industry Average
" Great service as always. Being able to order something from online and pick up your nearest store is great. Website is easy to use too. "
posted 4 months ago - Thomas
" Good service items of good quality and value "
posted 4 months ago - Jacqueline Pritchard
" Friendly staff especially in mens department good service "
posted 5 months ago - Aziz Aziz
" Good quality, fast service, excellent. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Lovely clothes n excellent service in store and online "
posted 10 months ago - Linzi
" I found a handbag and purse for my GF's birthday. Very good, friendly service. Always new products coming in, keeping up with the latest fasion. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" Fast and excellent service "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" Have ordered online several times. Never had any issues. Smooth, efficient and fast service. Quality always amazing and great prices. Highly recommend to anyone. "
posted 11 months ago - Sarah Farrington
" I have never wrote a review before even though I often say I will ( I always tuck the receipt away and never get round to it) but over the last 2 weeks I have Xmas shopped at your Gateshead Metro Store and the level of customer service has been exceptional! From the staff on the sales floor, the staff on changing rooms, the manager ( sorry I never took his name but he has worked there approximately 7 years) and above all Hannah the lovely young lady on tills who has gone way beyond all expectations (even going so far as modelling clothes I was buying for my daughters for me, thank you, it really helped ). "
posted 11 months ago - Kathleen
" Brill service ordered paid & delivered. No problem & arrived within 3 days. "
posted 11 months ago - Sarah Simpson