Rosewholesale Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Rosewholesale

Tell us how Rosewholesale made you happy

"FAKE SITE FAKE GOODS SCAM 🚫❎❎❎❎ Orderd a xmas jumper weeks and weeks ago still not ARRIVED. Contracted customer services only to be told that there is nothing that can be done. And its on its way. I was mislead to thinking it was coming from USA on line retail only to find its cheap goods from china were it's being shipped from my advive stay clear of this dodgy website!🚫⚠️❌❌❌ ❌STAY CLEAR❌"
"Huge range of clothes, I leaned more towards the hoodies but the choice and options available really made it difficult to pick what to purchase on a budget..."
"They have a great selection of products in women's clothes and accessories particularly, smaller selection in other categories, and hard to beat prices. The biggest drawback is that shipping to the US is slow, so give plenty of time if ordering for a holiday, birthday, etc., several weeks. They continue to send special offers but don't overwhelm my inbox, though for some reason they keep sending me messages targeted at plus size shoppers when I didn't order any plus size items and am not likely to. The products are of decent quality, not top of the line but not poorly constructed. I made my adult daughters both pretty happy with a number of gifts that fit well and were stylish. Pay attention to size information, as it's not standard US sizing."
"Great selection of clothes over a large range of sizes and styles"
"Very cheap items and major discounts"
"The website is easy to use and well helpful abd sytem for ordering and payment is efficient. It was also easy to register and I would use them again. The only problem came with tracking the order. I had to write to email them three times, and it was not clear that the estimated number of days for delivery was NOT to include weekends. Also, there was at least one "computer-generated" response which was rather disappointing. In the end I did get an inividual reply and they offered a 13% discount on my next order by means of "apology" for inconvenience. The goods were well packed and a real advantage was that the "soft package" meant the postman could get the hoodie I ordered through the letterbox!"
Rosewholesale is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews