Selectspecs Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Selectspecs

How would you rate Selectspecs ?

"I've bought a few pairs of glasses from Select Specs. They are well made and much cheaper than chainstore opticians with no sales pressure and they have a wide variety of styles and colours. I shall continue to buy my glasses from them in the future."
"Paid for the order, few days later they sent an email that my frames are out of stock. Ordered another frames, been waiting for a month, no frames again, had to cancel my order and buy on eBay."
"Easy to order online, excellent value for money and a huge range of products available"
"brillant website easy to navigate very good frames quality and quantity wise. have irdered 3 frames till now very good service"
"There web site was excellent and was very easy to navigate. After placing my order I was updated at every stage of manufacture. When the item arrived it was of a very high standard"
Selectspecs is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews