Sephora Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Sephora
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Sephora made you happy

"The best shop for cosmetics with many brands."
Are you Sephora? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The order came much quicker than I was expecting and everything was intact."
"On two different occasions my Sephora order was lost in shipment. Both times I reached out to customer service about it and they responded within 24 hours, and sent me an expedited new order at no charge!"
"Easy to purchase the product that I wanted for a long time, but didn't had the time to stop at the store"
"Their website is made very well. Nothing lags and everything is easy to add to your basket. Easy to navigate and easy to make purchases."
"I got my stuff"
"Customer service and how easy purchases were made."
"Employers Very Nice and Very helpful"
"Extremely!"
"Their customer service is always on point! I went in yesterday and they helped make a "tester" perfume sample for me. I went back in today and purchased the full size Marc Jacobs perfume. They are always more than willing to help!"
"Looks like there's a lot of choice, but not really. Turns also out is more expensive than it used to be a couple of year ago. For reference, I have not visited a couple of stores in Greece, while usually I was going to the stores in Italy."
"The sheet masks from Dr Jart bought from Sephora really makes miracles for my face. I'm so happy about it!"
"They are one of the best places to purchase makeup from. Great rewards program, and fantastic marketing emails."
"Free samples are KILLER"
"loved the product and the eyeshadow was packaged beautifully"
"Entering from Sephora means being always welcomed by prepared and smiling staff. It makes me very happy. Thank you so much"
"I ordered a fragrance that I love called Narcisco Rodriguez . However I ordered it online and had a lot of trouble with the site ."
"They have a nice array of make up and skin care"
"free samples"
Zoe
"Shipping was really fast, have most of the brands and keep adding more brands to their store. Customer service is very helpful and patient. Overall shopping experience are good."
Sephora is rated 4.67 based on 24 reviews