Sephora Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Sephora

How would you rate Sephora ?

"I got my stuff"
"Customer service and how easy purchases were made."
"Employers Very Nice and Very helpful"
"Extremely!"
"Their customer service is always on point! I went in yesterday and they helped make a "tester" perfume sample for me. I went back in today and purchased the full size Marc Jacobs perfume. They are always more than willing to help!"
"Looks like there's a lot of choice, but not really. Turns also out is more expensive than it used to be a couple of year ago. For reference, I have not visited a couple of stores in Greece, while usually I was going to the stores in Italy."
"The sheet masks from Dr Jart bought from Sephora really makes miracles for my face. I'm so happy about it!"
"They are one of the best places to purchase makeup from. Great rewards program, and fantastic marketing emails."
"Free samples are KILLER"
"loved the product and the eyeshadow was packaged beautifully"
"Entering from Sephora means being always welcomed by prepared and smiling staff. It makes me very happy. Thank you so much"
"I ordered a fragrance that I love called Narcisco Rodriguez . However I ordered it online and had a lot of trouble with the site ."
"They have a nice array of make up and skin care"
"free samples"
Zoe
"Shipping was really fast, have most of the brands and keep adding more brands to their store. Customer service is very helpful and patient. Overall shopping experience are good."
"Customer sevice Paitence"
"I love them, love makeup"
"Staff extremely helpful explaining goods on offer. Products second to none. Products a must have for all beauty lovers."
"Their staff are super nice and so helpful, I love buying from them"
Sephora is rated 4.58 based on 19 reviews