Shift Card Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shift Card

Tell us how Shift Card made you happy
Horrible customer service. Tried to call 800 customer support number. Nobody answered. They requested I leave a message and they will get back to me. 2 mins later I received an email stating my card has been deactivated. Then get an email from a customer service rep trying to sell me a new card for $10. They still won't get on the phone with me. Seriously horrible experience. Don't even bother.
I read under Shift's facts that the card could be used worldwide. I bought I would be fine in Germany and I was not able to use my card anywhere. I called customer service but they do not have live operators and left a message during business hours. No one called me back. I also emailed and nothing. I was very embarrassed and had money I could not use.
I love being able to spend Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin with a freakin' debit card! Shift is awesome. I received my Shift Card in the mail promptly, and the thing took mere seconds to set up. I'm now living entirely off of cryptocurrencies, and I couldn't be happier! I definitely recommend this debit card (it's only $10 and, as of now, integrates with both Coinbase and Dwolla) to any cryptoenthusiasts! :)
Shift Card is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews