Shift Card Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Shift Card
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Shift Card?

Tell us how Shift Card made you happy

"Horrible customer service. Tried to call 800 customer support number. Nobody answered. They requested I leave a message and they will get back to me. 2 mins later I received an email stating my card has been deactivated. Then get an email from a customer service rep trying to sell me a new card for $10. They still won't get on the phone with me. Seriously horrible experience. Don't even bother."
Are you Shift Card? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I read under Shift's facts that the card could be used worldwide. I bought I would be fine in Germany and I was not able to use my card anywhere. I called customer service but they do not have live operators and left a message during business hours. No one called me back. I also emailed and nothing. I was very embarrassed and had money I could not use."
"I love being able to spend Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin with a freakin' debit card! Shift is awesome. I received my Shift Card in the mail promptly, and the thing took mere seconds to set up. I'm now living entirely off of cryptocurrencies, and I couldn't be happier! I definitely recommend this debit card (it's only $10 and, as of now, integrates with both Coinbase and Dwolla) to any cryptoenthusiasts! :)"
Shift Card is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews