Shift Card Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Shift Card

How would you rate Shift Card ?

"I read under Shift's facts that the card could be used worldwide. I bought I would be fine in Germany and I was not able to use my card anywhere. I called customer service but they do not have live operators and left a message during business hours. No one called me back. I also emailed and nothing. I was very embarrassed and had money I could not use."
"I love being able to spend Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin with a freakin' debit card! Shift is awesome. I received my Shift Card in the mail promptly, and the thing took mere seconds to set up. I'm now living entirely off of cryptocurrencies, and I couldn't be happier! I definitely recommend this debit card (it's only $10 and, as of now, integrates with both Coinbase and Dwolla) to any cryptoenthusiasts! :)"
Shift Card is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews