Shift Card Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Shift Card
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Shift Card made you happy

"I read under Shift's facts that the card could be used worldwide. I bought I would be fine in Germany and I was not able to use my card anywhere. I called customer service but they do not have live operators and left a message during business hours. No one called me back. I also emailed and nothing. I was very embarrassed and had money I could not use."
Are you Shift Card? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Shift Card receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I love being able to spend Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin with a freakin' debit card! Shift is awesome. I received my Shift Card in the mail promptly, and the thing took mere seconds to set up. I'm now living entirely off of cryptocurrencies, and I couldn't be happier! I definitely recommend this debit card (it's only $10 and, as of now, integrates with both Coinbase and Dwolla) to any cryptoenthusiasts! :)"
Shift Card is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews