Smile Brilliant Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Smile Brilliant

How would you rate Smile Brilliant ?

Tequila
"I order from this company call smile brilliant after watching videos on YouTube stating just how great they were....however that was not my experience. after placing my order and paying $29 which is roughly £22.64 for delivery from the united states to the UK which they said would take approximately ten working days. I had to wait in total three and a half months to receive the complete product which they claim to have lost twice ...hence the reason for my long wait. I tried to sort it out with the company who apologise and wanted me to give a good review so sent me one extra desensitising gel for free along with the £289 worth of teeth whitening and desensitising product that i had paid for before this whole mess. after thinking it was sorted out and i could move forward and put the very bad experience i had with them behind me , I then used the products sent to be by smile brilliant for two and a half weeks consecutively for 3 hour each time and saw no difference at all . bear in mind the they're claim of people having whiter brighter teeth after using the product seven consecutive days for 45 minutes to 3 hours depending on the level of sensitivity. It also stated at the time on their website that if after using the product, and if you saw no difference are if you were unhappy after using the product, the company would give a full refund. Again this was just another lie and they have since remove this from the website. I contact them via email explaining the whole thing even though they already knew what it was that they did. All i got was more apology and further emails of them promoting their ridiculous product. Never ever again will i support this company....I DO NOT ....REPEAT ...I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM OR ANY THING THEY PROMOTE OR SELL.... And for all those on YouTube stating that a company's product is good when you know deep down its not...... JUST STOP IT ....CUT THE BS AND STOP LYING TO PEOPLE LOOKING FOR HONEST REVIEWS ....also i still have some of the smile brilliant whiting and desensitising get which they said will last for a year in the refrigerator, so i can prove that the product DO NOT WORK. and before anyone assume that i have yellow and stained teeth ....i can assure you that i take very good care of my teeth... i bleach them once a year, do not smoke, and do not drink coffee etc.... and i brush my teeth twice a day. I absolutely dislike smile brilliant as their are just such a dishonest company .....it is truly shameful that still exist..... I really hope that this review help somebody ...even if its only one person."
Smile Brilliant is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews