Starbucks UK Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Starbucks UK
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Starbucks UK made you happy

"They didn't, no chocolate in condiments, slow and uninterested staff, floor and tables weren't clean!"
Are you Starbucks UK? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Starbucks UK receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Feel happy every time I come to have my breakfast and my coffee! Well done guys !"
"I started to use the product and It was very helpful. Something that I was hopping for. It was more that I anticipated."
"Points rack up quite quickly and products always very good."
"this morning I went to Starbucks for an emergency breakfast... and I ordered an bacon guda sandwich it was cooked just right amazing customer service. the only thing they could of changed was the price and size it was $5.00 for a small little thing."
"Promotion Starbucks choose to primarily focus on promotion through social media, this provides them with not necessarily the advantage anymore over the competitors as it is becoming quite regular for business to choose this method over others due to how easy and effective it is. Starbucks are notorious for their seasonal promotion, this means that when it comes round to December (Christmas time) Starbucks start to advertise their festive themed drinks, doing this increases there public appeal. Price Starbucks are notorious for a more expensive coffee, this can make some customers veer away from the business. When compared to their competitors Starbucks always appear slightly above. Not necessarily down to their performance alone but because with the marketing strategies and consistent service creates a brand loyalty, this means that even when a customer has a bad experience in Starbucks they will still return, rather than go anywhere else. Starbucks also use a variety of marketing strategies, one of them I believe to be premium pricing for coffee retailers with this however comes a premium product."
"great tasting coffee & quick delivery"
"The baristas remembered my name and asked about my spouse from an exchange weeks earlier. My drink is consistent and if it's not they will gladly fix it."
"Easy to complete a transaction and very responsive"
"Cannot Circus branch. I visit regularly when my son goes to Explore Learning. There is split level seating outside & a spacious interior. Each time there are dirty cups on various tables both in and out & despite me being there for approx 1.5hrs each time I only see one dirty cup collection & clean of the tables, including on a Saturday afternoon. The staff seem unduly rushed although very pleasant & courteous. The overall service seems slower than usual at the collection point as theres always a queue waiting for specific coffees. Quite relieved I order tea so waiting in minimal. The interior toilet was strewn with toilet paper & empty rolls giving it a very untidy appearance although the toilet and basin appeared clean. The one good aspect is I'm left alone to read my book and thankfully there is plenty of seating for many students studying with laptops etc."
Starbucks UK is rated 4.00 based on 10 reviews