Think of Us Reviews

6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Think of Us deliver?

Tell us how Think of Us made you happy

"I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 from them yesterday. The website was user friendly and I had no problems using it. Their prices were the second best I could find online BUT they offered a $10 discount to first time customers, making them the best price. So I went with them. I have received follow up emails and all seemed to be working well until they told me about their security check. They make a token refund into my credit card and I need to contact them and tell them what the amount of the refund was. Not a problem in itself but it can take up to 48 hours for the refund to be made and my order is being held until this process is resolved. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind but I'm in a hurry on this order :-("
Are you Think of Us? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Think of Us receives. Reply Free
Think of Us is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews