Think of Us Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Think of Us deliver?

Tell us how Think of Us made you happy

"I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 from them yesterday. The website was user friendly and I had no problems using it. Their prices were the second best I could find online BUT they offered a $10 discount to first time customers, making them the best price. So I went with them. I have received follow up emails and all seemed to be working well until they told me about their security check. They make a token refund into my credit card and I need to contact them and tell them what the amount of the refund was. Not a problem in itself but it can take up to 48 hours for the refund to be made and my order is being held until this process is resolved. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind but I'm in a hurry on this order :-("
Are you Think of Us? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Think of Us is rated 4.58 based on 12 reviews