Think of Us Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Think of Us

How would you rate Think of Us ?

"I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 from them yesterday. The website was user friendly and I had no problems using it. Their prices were the second best I could find online BUT they offered a $10 discount to first time customers, making them the best price. So I went with them. I have received follow up emails and all seemed to be working well until they told me about their security check. They make a token refund into my credit card and I need to contact them and tell them what the amount of the refund was. Not a problem in itself but it can take up to 48 hours for the refund to be made and my order is being held until this process is resolved. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind but I'm in a hurry on this order :-("
Think of Us is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews