Tjmaxx Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tjmaxx

How would you rate Tjmaxx ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Deborah Langston

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tjmaxx in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Deborah Langston
"YEAH! At last TJs is on-line and easy to order from as well as return if necessary -- to a local store. No need to mail back. Same great prices. Lots of items for Xmas and the rest of the year. I have just bought two great ski helmets and goggles for my grandchildren as well as some fashionable clothes for school (K and 2nd grade but how they look is important to them both)."
Helen B
"I bought a portable charger and I have been using it for more than 5 months. It is still effectively working."
"Excellent returns policy.Always has new stock in everyday."
Tjmaxx is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews