Whirlpool Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Whirlpool

Tell us how Whirlpool made you happy

2 - 3 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I have owed many fridges in my life and none of them have ever been leaking water I would never recommend whirlpool brand fridge regardless of price point. I am extremely disappointed. This is the worst purchase ever .I bought this fridge the end on June I had a problem on September the whirlpool company sent 4 times to fix done nothing. Whirlpool wont replace new one as they promise you they will only keep sending repair. worst customer service finally they told me you have to deal with the problem"
"Washing machine broke down after 4 months. Read reviews online, this company is a joke. Buyer beware they don't care after you've already purchased your machine"
"Had to wait 8 days for an appointment to service a faulty dishwasher which was less than a week old. They declared it unfixable, but since I bought it through a distributor on their website not Hotpoint or Whirlpool direct (I can't find a way to even do that- their website says "where to buy and lists Very.com or Littlewoods.com) they can't resolve it. Paid £779 including £70 for installation). I have to go back to the retailer and they have to ask Whirlpool to pick it up - then refund the machine. When reading appliance reviews - customer care reviews are more important than the product itself. Still without a dishwasher 3 weeks on."
"Brilliant customer service."