Whirlpool Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Whirlpool

How would you rate Whirlpool ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Whirlpool in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Had to wait 8 days for an appointment to service a faulty dishwasher which was less than a week old. They declared it unfixable, but since I bought it through a distributor on their website not Hotpoint or Whirlpool direct (I can't find a way to even do that- their website says "where to buy and lists Very.com or Littlewoods.com) they can't resolve it. Paid £779 including £70 for installation). I have to go back to the retailer and they have to ask Whirlpool to pick it up - then refund the machine. When reading appliance reviews - customer care reviews are more important than the product itself. Still without a dishwasher 3 weeks on."
Whirlpool is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews