Wish Refund Reviews

Wish have a Refund Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

47.06%
Industry Average
" Here is the true, real and honest experience: They offered me a full refund (twice) on a defective item, I accepted the refund per their request and they NEVER issued the refund. I followed up with them multiple times and they refused to issue the refund which they offered twice! What is this: unethical and disgraceful business practice. They are lying to customers! I can prove it, it’s all documented! "
posted 2 days ago - Anonymous
" They have not delivered. ordered 50 pcs and just got one and they claim all pieces delivered. Spent months chasing them and NO LUCK. NO Product NO refund. Where can I make a complaint for these guys to authorities ? Can any one Help ? "
posted 3 days ago - Anonymous
" Should have received a couple orders, but they tell you to wait 30 days beyond expecter delivery days to see if it comes in. When it doesn't and you inquire again, they say it's now outside the return window and they'll offer a Wish credit. Who doesn't offer a refund if an item wasnt received? Closing my account "
posted 4 days ago - Anonymous
" They would get a zero if I could! Never shop with this company. I have waited 3 months for my order keeping in contact with the company the whole time. I have asked for a refund and now they are telling me the window of time has closed for a refund. Absolutely ridiculous. Stay away at all costs!! "
posted 4 days ago - Dianne
" I'm not getting my items and if I ask for a refund my account has been flagged but it's unfair if u don't get my items I think I should get my money back right now I don't care if it's getting it in Wish cash as long has I can purchase and get the items . "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" very unreasonable. i have waited 81 days and my orderes item still undelivered. i have asked for refund and i was advised to wait few more days. and Wish refuse to isse me a refund. "
posted 1 week ago - Leo L
" I guess, so many people want refunds now, they are issuing Wish credit, but I want my money, to purchase elsewhere not from Wish. "
posted 1 week ago - Dee Glass
" com will also say and do anything to avoid refunding customers. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Another Victim Of Out Of Control Scammers
" I Wish I could give Wish negative stars, most of the items I got from them were damaged , wrong size, cheap quality or not match listing and after my complains, I have been flagged supposedly cuz I abuse of their good website, I just based my complains in their guaranty policy and they refused to refund, they have good pictures, cheap products and a poor quality control , I do not recommend them at all! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Lu
" My refund. They say that there system reads it gave me my refund. But all I received is $10.00. Of my refund. They still refuse to give me the rest of the money. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Tita Belliasri