Wish Refund Reviews

Wish have a Refund Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

43.97%
Industry Average
" I saved up the money to buy a iPad for my son for Xmas ! Went and ordered it on Wish ! The order said processing and will arrive by 12/22/18 today they just canceled my order for no reason and said my money would be refunded to my card in 10 days ! Which turns out to be right on Xmas day ! I’d never buy anything from this site again ! Deleting the app soon as I get my refund! Scam artist ! "
posted 5 days ago - Billy H
" Was sent tablet that wouldn't switch on .It was returned and am finding it very difficult to get refund.Avoid at all costs. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" And we don't have any complaints on the A/C, but I had to obtain refunds for quite a few items, including clothing that was either of very poor quality, didn't fit, or NEVER came in. "
posted 1 week ago - Amy
" Been trying to get refund for winter boots through they're stupid app no customer service reps to speak too they are a scam save your time and money stick with ebay and amazon. "
posted 1 week ago - Keenan
" I tried to contact Wish, and I sent messages, but I didn’t received any answer and not refund for the item I didn’t receive. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Miguel
" A week later (today) I discover that a day after they said to wait, they CANCELLED MY ORDER & REFUNDED ME - even though I did NOT request this. "
posted 2 weeks ago - kaz
" I ordered a bunch of stuff got my tracking info It never changes The last one said it left it’s no we are a week after delivery date and still no arrival Then it says we refund your money when it get there you keep it No I used the Wish money to order a few other items I wonder if the will arrive I also ordered a metal detector to give as a gift and I’m wondering if it will arrive by December 19th of 2018 or 2020 No happy yet Let see what happens "
posted 2 weeks ago - Tony Sanchez
" Another item was totally different from the description and you guessed it after three weeks they said they will refund the cost of the item but not the shipping that cost more than the item. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Bill
" my experience with Wish: 1. They have misleading ads e.g advertise for an ipad but you will receive a keyboard; 2. They are selling trinkets; 3. They offer a 30 day refund, but read it carefully, if you cancel you will receive "Wish script" 4. Have a question or want to contact them? good luck! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" more than 80% of the items are fake, there is no free item they get the money from the shipping, and the recent black Friday coupon advertises 50% of your order but it only does 10% and from your order only and not from the total (it means it doesn't apply to shipping at all) and some of the item are said to take more than a month to arrive but then they don't arrive at all so basically you get scammed for your money because the refund period is 1 month and no mater what you do you cant get your money back and the sad thing is it seems that Wish approves of such behavior. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous