Wish Refund Reviews

Wish have a Refund Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

43.20%
Industry Average
" I ask for refund, but in order to get a refund they told me to ship it back to the store on my own expenses. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" I got charged $40 for a $4 item voice my opinion to Wish about it been getting harassing calls all night long they have no intentions of refunding my money I guess it's my own fault for dealing with a communist country also I seen a live PD this weekend ready sold some poor sap counterfeit money on one of their stores sites finally I got so discouraged with trying to recover my $40 loss did I told him to put it where the sun don't shine please if you have any value for money folks go to a dollar store get better deal "
posted 2 weeks ago - Pissed off Harley rider that's my name and honesty is my game
" sent a picture and soon after was issued a refund. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Sunshine
" They stole my money I paid 233$, 60$ for shipping and I didn’t get anything and no one call I send them 1000 times that I didn’t receive and I want my packages don’t want to refund and simply nothing happens have been waiting for 6 months to post this! I only receive automated responses. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Tareq Abu Kaff
" And worst, when I use their automated customer service chat, after querying me about my order, I get this ridiculous response " Your account has been flagged for excessive refunds. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Tony Marquez
" I order a portable oxgen concentrator couldn't use it ,returned it same day, they lied over and over ,would refunded me ,all I het is lies,haven't received it yet all BS.,been since Nov.11th 2018.Their liters. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Ted OQinnn
" They suck I have like 15 fairy lights I paid for that had battery packs that ya usb cord and I can’t get refunds 😡 "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Wish ordered something on my account and "I must of ordered it my mistake." I assure Wish I did not ordered the item that was sent to me. I had to pay for the items and the shipping. Then I had to pay to ship them back. I dealt with Wish for a month with this issue. Finally I just had enough and told them to keep the refund and that they were s bunch of thieves. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Dwayne Sims
" For the first couple months I've used Wish I've had great experiences. About half the stuff I order is defective or cheap so I returned it. Their policy is they will refund you but you don't have to physically return it. I just ordered a bunch of stuff all of which is damaged effective or cheap and now they say I'm not a customer in good standing so I cannot return them. This is a scam site. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Stacie Martinez
" I checked the site and it says all items were refunded. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous