Wish Refund Reviews

Wish have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

28.57%
Industry Average
" Ordered two things two different times and never came got a refund but really upset when u like something and can't wait for it to come and it don't never ordering there again why should I when it don't come anyway "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" To try and talk to a manager I ran out of patience being transferred to constant employees trying to issue me a partial refund and not send me the actual product I purchased. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" When I complained about the delayed delivery your reaction was to refund the price and cancel the order. "
posted 4 months ago - Pam
" The items are extremely of cheap quality, the sized and appearance are different than what is shown online. Some items did not arrived, they claimed that they were delivered and refuse to provide a refund or reship the items. DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE, PURE SCAM, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" I order some bracelet and never got it and there talking ab no refund never got it mable male man or somebody eles now i am out of my braclete and money "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" I ended up getting a refund for only one out of the six items that were delivered (there were supposed to be seven) for the “inconvenience” of them being counterfeit, and it was on the cheapest item and did not include a refund for the shipping. "
posted 7 months ago - Danielle C.
" I bought a product that never arrived, and was refused a refund based on the fact that I did not message to ask about the whereabouts of the product within 30 days of the estimated arrival date. "
posted 1 year ago - Jade