Wish Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Wish

How would you rate Wish ?

(optional)

58 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Judith Arnold

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wish in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Judith Arnold
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered 2 products in December of 2018 which never arrived. I contacted customer service and they said they would handle it. Nothing ever happened. They took my $$$ and never delivered anything. I will never purchase anything from them again. Plus I tell everyone I know not to purchase from wish. Save $"
"If you want your money stolen from you this is the app to use! They take your money out of your account but you never recieve your order. I've had this happen not once not twice but THREE times I got ripped off on this site! Deffinetly would NOT waste your time or money!!"
"The product that is advertised isn't the thing sent. Or they send something that was never ordered. Hopefully the rest of my stuff is actually what they advertised"
Gergely Golicza
Verified Reviewer
"Terrible customer service. I will never buy more from them again."
"Ordered several items. Very cheap stuff. Had ordered 2 pair of shoes. Only 1 came and no help from wish or seller. Won't be buying anything from there again. Stay away! Happens more often than you think. Ripoff!"
"My first time and last time with wish ever !!!! It's SCAM !! Don't buy anything from here !! You will lose every pennies !!"
"This is a comment about how I believe your company is a sham and I’m very disappointed. Obviously you sold the item I bought without having enough in stock to fill the demand. When I complained about the delayed delivery your reaction was to refund the price and cancel the order. I would have preferred to get the product after you expedited the delivery but I wasn’t given that option.i am removing the app from my devices, unfollowing you on Facebook and giving you a negative review. I’m appalled at this lack of customer service."
"The items are extremely of cheap quality, the sized and appearance are different than what is shown online. Some items did not arrived, they claimed that they were delivered and refuse to provide a refund or reship the items. DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE, PURE SCAM, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY."
"A complete ripoff they charged me an arm and a leg for month-long shipping and then sent the wrong sizes. The products themselves are cheap crap materials. Their customer service is a joke, a 1-800 number that directs you to the website that only implements a ticket system akin to the gm ticket from an early 2000s Everquest clone, which they ignore the tickets anyway! Do Not Use! You will regret it! And I'm only giving them one star because I can't give them Zero stars!"
David Roberts
Unverified Reviewer
"Joke of a company, fake, cheap crap, high shipping costs, bad customer service and ridiculous long waits. Don't use I warn you."
"I order some bracelet and never got it and there talking ab no refund never got it mable male man or somebody eles now i am out of my braclete and money"
"My wish order has not arrived for two months then I told my husband wish good order from now his orders very late I want my money back I think just buy from wall Mart"
"Got a squishy cloud night light for my bedroom on Wish. It was super cute and it was only $2! I liked that I could adjust the brightness with a remote control. Great buy at such a low price"
"Bought some hair ties for my baby girl on Wish, and it came promptly and as advertised. Great deal and value. Thanks Wish!!"
"I really enjoyed the selection and the site was super easy to browse through. I’ve bought many items in the last 6 months. I always get compliments on this iPhone case with a panda."
"Wish has been amazing for buying affordable clothes and toys for my puppy. Especially when all the other costs for pets can add up, it's great to be able to save on Wish. The prices are great, so I can get tons of fun outfits."
"I found what I wanted in a really timely manner and was able to quickly make a purchase for a very reasonable price!"
"I've ordered extensively from Wish in the past couple of months and have been satisfied with all the products. I got some portable battery packs for myself and my parents at a fraction of the retail cost. All the electronics and phone gadgets are good deals. Also, it's great that I can pay with PayPal."
"First used Wish last year when I bought a few fidget spinners for my coworkers at $1 each. They have the lowest prices for things you don’t really mind waiting 2 week delivery for."
"I ordered a bluetooth fitness tracker for my daughter for Christmas. It was only $10, but I was amazed by the quality. Such a great buy! There are a lot of merchants selling similar products on Wish (since it’s a marketplace), so be sure to read other customers reviews to find the best options!"
Wish is rated 3.19 based on 58 reviews