Wish Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Wish made you happy

Over a month
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"I was nearly killed by a WISH product! I have a pacemaker and I ordered a self-defense taser for my daughter. When the unit finally arrived I removed it from the package and got knocked to the ground, waking up in the hospital because contrary to the listing, this was not a self-defense taser but a joke that was designed to shock the user. When I contacted WISH about their dangerous issue a couple weeks later, I was simply told that it's outside of the return date so they were not going to give me a refund. I don't care about the stupid $25 at this point, they didn't even offer an apology though I did notice they removed the product. Now, some 3 months later, I've not received several of the products I've ordered and gotten nowhere with them, have several items that are nothing like described and I'm realizing I should have gotten a lawyer involved after my pacemaker issue... NEVER USE WISH FOR ANYTHING, THEY RIP YOU OFF AND LIE ABOUT HAVING YOUR BACK, AWFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT! USE ALI-EXPRESS INSTEAD!"
Are you Wish? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"All products I have bought, I'm very happy. The delivery time take a while but for the price you can't beat it!"
"Ordered ice cube maker on Oct 14/18 - told it would arrive Nov 10 - then it was changed to Nov 17. After waiting all this time I contacted them on Jan 19/19 and was told it was too late that it had closed on Jan 16/19. Never did receive the product nor would they refund my money. WOW! They took my money and I didn't get my product!!!!"
"I never even had the opportunity to order anything at all!! I placed an order in November 2018 which was completely canceled by Wish due to an issue with my credit card. They requested my bank statement snapshot to verify I've purchased from them before, which I never have since it was my first time ordering. This issued has blocked me from ordering anything else. I've emailed customer service twice, tried to call the support number which has no live people to assist. It's January now & I've had no response at all & am blocked from ordering anything at all. HORRIBLE experience as a new customer!!"
"I had ordered several low cost items from wish over a 2 or 3 year period. Nothing over $10.00. I ordered a $2.00 necklace and was charged $82.00 for it. I tried to go back into my account and was locked out. It took 10 weeks to dispute the charge with my credit card. A month later I received another $82.00 charge on my credit card from wish.com. The credit card company said they were told that I was given an $82.00 store credit. I advised them that I have not been able to log into my account and I have not received any emails from wish since the dispute. That I would never purchase anything from them even if I could get into my account. I am now going to have to wait for another investigation."
"Worst site and all their stuff is garbage! Nothing comes on time and they constantly send the wrong item. You can NEVER talk to a live person!!"
"pathetic experience. want to rate in negative but no option"
"The merchandise takes wayyyy to long to receive! Especially since you have to pay upfront. I've ordered and received less than the time expected. Bit that's only happens twice out of the last 13 I've ordered. I've cancelled orders because of how long they've got my money and I waited. WISH GET BETTER,!"
"Do not be fooled by the pictures because they are lies. Your item when you do receive it will not look like the photos that they obviously steal from other sites and use it for their's. I did a test buy with hair and omg the lies they told, but you live and learn and I should have known better because China is home of counterfeit."
"Most items never arrive. 10 orders 2 deliverys"
"I am not recommending any one to purchase any thing on WISH . This is totally scam ."
"Added more to my order then expected me to return the junk they sent me. I well never order from them again. Consumers beware they rip you off"
"very nice products at best price"
"Poor quality ! Cheap prices but very very poor quality. Better stuff at flea markets. Getting a refund is almost impossible. Took about 2 months to get my refund. Items comes from China. Shipping charges are exstemly high. I will never again order from this company !"
"Year ago tried to get refund. Took half a year. But the bigger story...My card was on file since I purchased something months prior. I then received an email saying that I purchased an item (which I did not). So I talked to a wish agent and he/she stated that I had to return the item first before getting a refund. Tried telling them that I didnt purchase anything. At the end of the day they denied my refund and I had to get a refund from my bank. WISH'S customer service system is awful. Things may be cheap (I've found cheaper prices elsewhere. Dont get fooled), but if you EVER and I mean EVER wish to refund something, good luck. You'll have better luck winning the lottery. Wish sucks. Waste of my time money and efforts. Will never use again and will tell friends and family the same. Friend of mine also gave them a 1.5 star as a review(he does it for work). Wonder why."
"Your customer service dept is absolutely horrible. I was charged $274 for a fraudulent charge, made by some foreigner, and, after contacting you, you agreed to refund my charge. However that was on Dec 9, 2018, which you said would take 2-5 business days. I have sent you email after email letting you know we have still NOT received this credit, with NO RESPONSE FROM YOU. I've given you all the information on this transaction and my phone number to call so we could get this resolved. NO EMAIL or CALL to even let me know you are working trying to get it resolved. I should have looked at your reviews before ever purchasing anything from your company. Sad to think you operate this way. I will be putting messages out on social media letting people know not to purchase from your very unethical company."
"Never will get anything from wish again, takes way to long to get here and sometimes I never get my packages have brought several things from wish early December and have yet to receive any of them and when I hit where is my package it says it’s still in china no new updates or anything"
"Son una basura vendiendo porqueria china 🇨🇳 solo llega basura barata ,incorrecta o no llega nunca y si reclamas llegan al punto de que no te permite reclamar más típico de países comunistas yo tumbe mi cuenta no apoyo a países comunistas a la mierda con ellls y su basura de productos son una estafa"
"This company is a total scam!!!! If in could give Wish a negative 5 stars I would. Either the item does not arrive or it is cheap. When you ask for your money back all of a sudden your acct is not in good standing. Only way to get back in good standing is keep ordering. Have requested my money back so many times and keep getting the run around. Don't order from this company all they are doing is take your money for nothing!!!!! Total fraud/scam!!"
"Horrible we have contacted one of our lawyer's. Bought two smart watches 3 weeks ago. Today finally got this little package in the mail. ..i opened it and all it had was the plastic screen protectors from the watches....NOTHING ELSE ??! WHAT KINDA JOKE IS THIS I WILL GET MY $300+ BACK BELIEVE ME"
Wish is rated 1.59 based on 425 reviews