Wish Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Wish
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Wish made you happy

Over a month
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"It's so funny how I fell for this. I ordered some rings from Wish.com and since some of the rings arrived, I've done nothing but laugh at myself. I should have known better!"
Are you Wish? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Customer Service is awful. They don’t refund for items not received or items that come defective. And Most items don’t come or are defective so basically you will lose out"
"Don't give wish your bank statement sooner or later they will ask for it don't do it get out of wish this comply has lost its mind you never give your bank statement to no one just giving you good advice"
"It’s sooo bad i have ordered MANY things and almost 20% of the things arrived at the time .. I asked for refunds for some items they did the refunds but then they blocked my account for refunds so there are items that didn’t move in the shipping process since 16 April and i cannot do anything or ask for refund cause they blocked my account refund system !! I have no idea if you don’t receive your items what you’re supposed to do ... ahh and the quality is sooo poor and the sizes are not good ... It’s a the worst experience i had of online shopping.. No one i know is going to buy anything from this site .."
"Yes its absolutely true they send you products and that we just have to wait. They don't have telephone conversations we have to deal with robot. I have place an order in April 2019 they confirm delivery on June 5th till now haven't received. Now the robot is asking me to get my refund back . Still I have many other stuff pending I am not sure if will received as per scheduled given Not recommended app Thanks bro"
"I am being charged for things I didn't pick or order"
"Dident this company is bull"
"Wish has not made me happy I ordered shoe from you all still have not received them yeat wish is not a good company beware of them they will tell you to talk to a live human @pay 5.00 to talk to them that's bullno refund no shoes yeat"
"I placed an order on May 24th and wanted to use a 50% off promo code. The screen to enter the promo code never came up. When I tried to go back, it charged my card the full amount. I immediately contacted customer service to cancel my order or get them to honor their promo code. Told I had to wait until I received the merchandise. Now I'm trying to return the items to get a full refund but told I have to pay the shipping all the way back to China. They are unwilling to do anything else. I will certainly not be ordering from them again."
"Wish love to scam people. You order something and never receive it. I receive a jacket I never ordered and I am stuck with it. I actually had to pay for it. They kept me stalling until they told me it was too late for a refund. U order things which break as soon as you get it. Clothes usually dont fit and material is very cheap. Does not look the same as the picture. I stopped ordering from them, since they ripped me off too many times. Don't order from, they are crooks."
"I bought some tape for my leaking pipe and when it arrived the tape in the bag was already HARD. So it was no good to use ."
"Everything I've ever bought from you for as long as I have... has fallen apart, doesn't work correctly, or changes colors, I get promised silver rings... maybe you know how to translate that word, ALL of the rings I have bought from you have turned to copper.... maybe I should start bringing copper to China to sell as silver or gold!!!! My shower chair slips and slides in the shower ( I almost became a quadriplegic because of that stupid chair and I SHOULD SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU OWN... those chairs are supposed to be made slip free...well the one I have definitely isn't AND I won't ever use it again so NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT?"
"I've been ordering off wish for a long time always with a prepaid card and now all of a sudden it asks for copy screenshot of my bank statement with my most recent purchase from them. It's a prepaid card for a reason so I don't have to deal with staments and banks"
"Terrible material almost like plastic. The clothes look nothing like they do in the pictures. This site really takes the whole "getting what you paid for" to a different level. Some things are ok items but its luke finding a needle in a haystack, so have fun looking for that needle."
"I ordered a pair of shoes. What I got was trash. Not at all the quality shown in the picture. Very poor quality and cheap materials. I could have made them better myself! BUYER BEWARE!"
"I buy few things here which I only revive out 5 got 3 and never got a answer from them, but thats nothing let me tell you what happens next,my partner got that app and start to checking out and he like something and he ordered from his phone but what a surprise they never ask him for his information of how he’s go to pay it that only said slide to order and he did and guess what.they charged to me they used my card and my information for someone else and I still waiting for and answer at why they doing that,please don’t buy from this company they still your money"
"I ordered a pair of high heels that I waited for over two months and they never came . At least I got a refund on my money. I’ll never use wish again ."
"Horrible company with no actual support. Ripped me off for a product that never arrived, then say that I am outside of the refund window. Don't waste your time or money!"
"In the first place I tried to order an item my card was charged instantly. The next day I get a message saying the item is not available and my money will be refunded it'll take five to nine days. Ridiculous why did they charge my card before they knew if the item was in stock. However the next day I went online just to look and see and there was the very same item from the very same Merchant only $10 more expensive. Apparently it is available but only after they tricked you into trying to upcharge you. Then I got a message saying up to 50% off all items. I tried to use it more than once every time never gave you more than 5% off. I think it's a total scam. When I made an error on my order and tried to contact customer service all you get is robot with minimal options of what your issues Maybe. No way to type anything specific to get your specific question answered. So I finally find an 800 number and again it's a recorded message telling you to go on to their customer support. Never a chance to speak to a human and virtually no satisfaction. I will never buy from this company they take your money they don't deliver your goods and then you can't get in touch with them. There are many other sites that are so much better than this one. I advise you never to buy from Wish there's nothing reputable or honest about them. Which is really too bad because there were a lot of things on their site that I likely would have bought had they been more honest and able to speak with a human. I happen to be one that loves to shop online and share my information with my friends. He just lost a lot of money by losing me as a customer. I have informed all of my friends to avoid this site like the plague. As I sit here and read the questions on wish reviews and asks you how you communicated with the company options live chat there's no one live there. And I certainly did not have a chat. Telephone? That's a joke because you also don't get to speak with a live Human on their phone either."
"YOU ARE INCOMPETENT AND THERE IS NO WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU. MY ADVICE : DONT ORDER FROM WISH! You sent over$100 of stuff to wrong address. As soon as I got the email notice regarding the transaction I called their number repeatedly for days. Always unreachable. No answers to my email. It has been months."
Wish is rated 1.56 based on 755 reviews