Wish Reviews

21% of reviewers recommend Wish
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Wish made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Terrible service. Almost 2 months have gone by and I haven't received my items but you have my money. Just plain wrong and I dare say theft. Shame on you Wish."
Are you Wish? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Wish receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Don’t ever use wish. I’ve been waiting on two products for over a month and a half. There is no direct person to talk through, just an app review with an automated response"
"Up to now I have received every thing I ordered and been perfect. And I have more items on the way. If all arrive on time I'll be very happy. Thanks wish"
"Wish. Com is absolutely a wonderful company it is safe honest I've been ordering for two and a half years I don't know if I order from anybody else I never go to the local department stores big deal it takes 3 or 4 weeks Ive always got it not only got two products in two and a half years and they gave me a refund ,got a refund one time just because the store that I bought it from didn't answer a question within 48 hours LOVE LOVELY WISH"
"I've ordered about 30 items. I've got 10.... all broken, missing parts, etc but I'm not going to complain about that since it is cheap and from china. i would like to complain about the missing 20 items. where are they? who knows??? i filed a fraud suit with my credit card since wish refused to refund me... either a. it was past the 30 days or b. my account wasnt in "good standing" bc i requested "too many" refunds. i was told to keep shopping to get the refunds later. it doesn't make any sense... keep shopping for items that won't come. what a scam!!!!"
"Never received item and all you can do is email them. I did and no response. CROOKS! They steal your money and you can’t get a hold of them.... STAY AWAY!"
"No products and no true customer service"
"Half the items come in damaged or wrong item or just don't get the other half the delivery date keeps getting pushed back"
"Thy suck ass never received my items. I will never order from them again. Thy fraud ass"
"Wish rip me off my order was only 30.00 thay took another 43.20 out of my account only put back 15.00 do not do business with them or you going to WISH you hadn't. Iawrence.phillips1954@gmail..com"
"Ordered alien perfume got a counterfit perfume nothing like alien!! A TOTAL waste of money!! Don't buy this item"
"I just received my items from wish. The pictures in their website and the actual items are totally not alike. I would like to return the items but it does not have the option in the website to do so. It only has a refund option. I am not recommending wish to anyone. I’m sorry."
"My account was flagged for excessive refund but Wish was willing to offer refund for any items that were defective or the wrong item was sent out. Also offered refund for items that didn’t arrive during or before the shipping date and if the item arrived, although they refunded you they tell you to keep the item. Wish never asked asked for the defective or wrong items back but they flagged me for excessive refunds. I think it’s not far because I just ordered $118 worth of stuff and they are refusing to refund me for a pair of pants that I paid $30 for they won’t even accept them back. I don’t have $30 to go to waste. I’ve read their policies and they are going against it by refunding without the item being shipped back and they are going against their 30 days money back guarantee. Wish is basically telling me in order to be helped and get my account back in good standing I have to continue to order with them with asking for refunds. Well I will no longer be shopping with Wish. And if they item never arrives, wrong item, or defective I would need a refund so."
"A customer since only June 2018. I made 23 transactions. 3 I cancelled before shipment. 6 items either did not arrive in a 4 week period or were not as advertised (there is no way to talk to seller and little if any guidance on sizing) i requested a refund for items that did not arrive in a month or did not fit as expected. Without any warning in November another item was 6 weeks overdue I requested refund and received a auto letter my service is flagged due to excessive refunds. I contacted wish.com provided them with stats and explanations as to why refunds were requested. Expressed concern over seven outstanding items that have yet to arrive. They replied that I would receive service when they felt I was in good standing. The items I ordered in September 2018 have still not arrived in november 13 and my attempts to rectify are ignored. They have kept approx 100 dollars in goods that I ordered from my visa. I believe that mid September to mid November approx 2 months is being reasonable on my part. I'm surprised a company can keep your funds without delivery. Please everyone be careful dealing with them they will ask if u want a refund say no ! This is how it is set up to fail the customer."
"I used wish for a few stocking-stuffers, fun stuff, but not super high quality, then it hit me. One night I got an email confirming an order for over 320$. To some random person across the country. Obvisouly I jumped into action, tried to follow the 'contact support' button for the purchase, and it would redirect me to a chat window, once I got through those prompts it would redirect me to a mailto: link asking me to fill out an email explianing the situation and I would be contacted within 24-48 hours. 72 hours later, no contact had been made. Obviously I contacted my bank and disputed the charges. They were able to get my 320$ credit back to my account and told me they have 'a large number' of charge backs for wish.com. I would avoid it at all costs at this time. I question the auth security of both the app and the website, and really worry about what info the app might be pulling off your phone to send back to them. Will not touch them again!"
"Wish is horrible. Haven’t received 2 items yet. Hair oil busted and leaked everywhere. They want pics of things you want to return . Now if you actually sent an item that looked like the pic then why do you need pics? Anything to not process a return. Done with Wish."
"Damaged goods. Trying to fob off with continuous requests for info. Started Paypal dispute"
"Horrible to deal with if something goes wrong with your order. I am in the process of trying to send back a couple of items and they are trying to block me at all cost. If I could give a zero, I would."
"I bought an item with them. This One never arrived to my home, So, I requested a refund.... Well guess what?... The decided not to give me my money back eventhough I have been writing to them about the situation and the due date for a refund has not passed yet.... In Summary... Wish trick me out and stole my money... Very unreliable!!!"
"Half of the products I request on end if August NEVER ARRIVED, and no refund can be made because it was out of the period. I can't believe this is even they still on the market. Please do not buy anything from them. The few products I was lucky to receive, were cheap."
Wish is rated 1.87 based on 207 reviews