Wish Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Wish Reviews

Tell us how Wish made you happy
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
Tony
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
Tony
Wish 1 star review on 10th July 2020
Wish 1 star review on 10th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
I order projector from Wish.com . The projector doesn't work. I contact Wish about the product an ask can I return it . They tell me that they to contact the other company where the projector came from. Now after four days of going back and forth. Still no answer. I don't understand why you got to go through so much just to send a product back that I hadn't had in my possession for no more than a couple hours. and I have a protective insurance on it. no satisfaction from this company. Now the 5th day they want me to send a picture of the cord . Now I ask for my money back on top of that. I have two orders back in June that was supposed to come in July 9 now they telling me my products won't come until September. really what's the point. Never will I order from this company or recommend it to anybody else they are truly rip off.
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020 Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
If I could give no stars, I would. I ordered 2 items July 14th. I received the medium capris on August12th. I usually wear small to medium. They were so tight and short, I gave them to my young niece. Cost $8. The tie dye short set pjs were never being delivered, so I requested a refund. I paid $7 and the refund they gave me was for $2. On 7/27 I ordered the KKmoon 4 channel security cameras for a gift. I had to return it because my niece's boyfriend already purchased one for her. I had to pay the full shipping for the return which was over $30. This is a CompanyI will stay away from. Horrible and cheap merchandise!
Well let me start by letting everybody know that wish customer service is not what they say. The product you get is hit or miss. Most of the time their old product and when they don’t work wish customer service Lord Phillips is not helpful and they expect you to keep the packaging for who knows how long and if you don’t have they use it against you. Not too good for wish. Lord Phillips you need better customer service skills. After this I would let you go because you job is to help the customers. Here is the lights I bought not bright super dim. Doesn’t even stick. Thanks Lord Philips Phillips
I ordered back in July for a birthday present and shoes I find it very hard to get in contact and over two months I have not received my items and have not been able to get a refund as a pensioner money is hard. So I find that I have been scammed my rating would be -10 dont but off wish
I have ordered on July for $ 40.00 , I have only received 2 small pack of seeds, other stuffs is not arrived, so decepoint🤣🤣🤣☺️
Never again
Most of the time, if you order something small and cheap and pay close attention to every detail, you will get what you ordered, BUT NEVER buy anything that costs more than you can afford to lose, because the high dollar items are where the scams are.
Please don't buy any products from wish app. I ordered 5 item. I just got 1 item and that item is also bad. I asked the refund for 4 of my items they just returned the money of the item but not the shipping charges. But the item price is less shipping is more. Since 1 month I had been asking them but no proper reply. Please don't fool with the cost they show for the itens. Those are not at all good.
Received shoes I had ordered. Order is as stated but shoes fit small and I assumed I can return them. I assumed wrong . Automated Customer service determined I received exactly what I ordered and therefore not able to return it. Their site states that you can return items if not satisfied. The fact that I can't fit my feet into any of the 4 pairs of shoes I just spent $150 on definitely leaves me dissatisfied! And absolutely no way of contacting an actual person about return. Will see if I have any recourse through PayPal. Ridiculous that this has not been flagged by anyone as a scam after seeing so many of these same experiences.
For anyone who's skeptical, you are absolutely right to be so. My advise: don't get anything from this app/site. I recently purchased a auto lock actuator for my Toyota Celica from the Wish app, it was $29 which is amazingly cheap. After waiting for a month, the item arrived and it looked really good - *almost* identical to an OEM one. So I brought it to my mechanic to have it installed. After opening the door panel we realized the item is just a little bit off, but enough for it to not lock/unlock the door! So we spent another 1 hour putting everything back... I reported to Wish, and guess what they responded? They sent me back a description of the item as seen on the app, and told me that this must fit because the description said so! I'm speechless. $30 is not a big amount but the amount of waiting time, and the amount of work we put in to install/revert this piece of junk is a lot! And on top of that, isn't this FRAUD??? I sent in a second request for a refund but got ignored!
Please do yourself a favor, don't bother with this company!
This company is a scam. They sale products that don't work and then give you the runaround. I have one more WISH go to hell.
I've never received my order, tracking package number is fake and there is no possibility to contact client service!
My money has been stolen.
Watch out people and avoid buying anything from this app!
Worst experience ever with online shopping.
I ordered a clothing item from Wish. It never arrived, and Wish made NO attempt to make good on the transaction. They basically told me to go screw. I'm glad I didn't spend much money for the item. I do not recommend Wish to anyone.
Last two orders not received and others in the past have not arrived. I have not worried about some as low value. It is not easy to complain about issues on line, this needs to be addressed.
Ordered items in May 2020, kept getting emails saying delivery delayed from 20 June > 20 July > 20 September 2020.

I still have not received it, but advised I do not qualify for a refund because the time has lapsed.

BUNCH OF THIEVES! AVOID!!!!

Rather pay more and use takealot.com
Wish customer care number.9831993360.9831993360.Wish customer care number.9831993360.9831993360.
I ordered over 200.00 worth of clothes for an event. Weeks later it was marked as “refunded”. WRONG! Then it’s marked as ALERT for fraud ect! I haven’t been refunded any money whatsoever! So who’s the fraud?
Bad customer service
Had 2 items on wish that had special price if it was processed on time missed out both times but now cannot get my money back followed the instructions to the letter still could not get wish to give me my money back will not be using this sit again
Border line to be a SCAM. Overpriced items by playing on delivery charges. Fake promo : 1$ for many items if you are the first to buy (you are never the first one); loyalty discount up to 50% (no more than 5%, not even on all items, but only those with high delivery charges while discount apply on the item price (not on total price including delivery). Lot of bells & whistles to attract you. Customer service by notifications with 3-8 days elapse time in between. Promise delivery within 60 days, far from few days with Amazon & others
fake company please beware
Still trying to obtain a refund for an item I never ordered but they said I had, and never received- electric bike over £700, complete scammers, beware
Wish is rated 1.27 based on 2,985 reviews