Wish Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Wish Reviews

Tell us how Wish made you happy
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
Tony
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
Tony
Wish 1 star review on 10th July 2020
Wish 1 star review on 10th July 2020
I order projector from Wish.com . The projector doesn't work. I contact Wish about the product an ask can I return it . They tell me that they to contact the other company where the projector came from. Now after four days of going back and forth. Still no answer. I don't understand why you got to go through so much just to send a product back that I hadn't had in my possession for no more than a couple hours. and I have a protective insurance on it. no satisfaction from this company. Now the 5th day they want me to send a picture of the cord . Now I ask for my money back on top of that. I have two orders back in June that was supposed to come in July 9 now they telling me my products won't come until September. really what's the point. Never will I order from this company or recommend it to anybody else they are truly rip off.
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020 Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
j ai commandé une montre connectée jai toujours rien u j ai des ecouteursà la place que j ai pas commandé a la place de la montre je voudrais savoir si c est pas de l arnarque sur internet je suis tres tres deçu je croyais d avoir confiance sa fait un bout temps que j attends et en plus pas de nouvelles devotre part c est tres difficile de vous avoirla marque de la montre connectée intelligente avec camera bluetooth montre-bracelet carte sim smartwaatch pk montre Apple montre samsung montreHuawei y1 montre DZ09 GT08 M26 A1 U8 c est la montre que je devais recevoir et en plus elle a été payer j attends une bonne reponse de votre part
WISH I’d never dealt with them...They’re terrible! They promise delivery of items they don’t ship, then ignore your claims for the goods or a refund! My order 5fbad56ddab9c16f305d685a never came and they ignored my request for a replacement. No refund, nothing! They’re crooks!!!!
not good at all not recommended
I think it’s so unfair the reviews here. Maybe it’s your experience. Mine have been brilliant. Ordered couch and chair covers. Face cream lights . Wall tapestries grow balls a headband perfume and other stuff. It’s all been fantastic . Chair covers were amazing quality and if product isn’t in stock or they can’t deliver. You get a refund. I’ve just got a 15% off voucher as a bracelet which should have been here sooner isn’t so a refund and a voucher. Can’t get better than that. Thanks wish . And before anyone says are you from wish. The answer is no. I’m just a person who loves their products
Wish are "Riff-Off " they charged me things I didn't order ,I 'm mad to deal with this people ! Just want you all to know .They charged me $ 25 for deliver 3 things I did not order & put in 1 tiny bag $ 25 .shipping ??? Do you think we are stupid ?

Stuck with merchandise, $1500
they are stealing money and not sending what the customer has ordered,sending something completely different to what the customer has ordered/something with defects on it/or even counterfeit,please keep away,not recommended at all
Hello .
I bought an item after few days they send me email said you can’t buy it with that price .
I should get it with that price as I seen it . That mean cheating clients.how ever it’s not first time. I have to delete the app it’s not trustful.
Best Regards
They are stealing your money and not sending goods
Ordered jacket Large Size When It Came It Was More Like 10 They would Not Change Or Refund It Took Days Had Other Things To Change As Well what A Job Would Never Recommend Them Very Stressfull Also On Most Things You Have To Pay Shipping To Send Back I Didn't Find The Quality Very Good. Neather
Hello, I would like a refund for the product you just sent me do Terra. This is just water. What a scam. Don t purchase this product. And for the 2 purchases I have not received yet.
I first visited Wish.com today, not knowing what it was, other than for the fact that it sold an item I was looking for. I was looking for a good deal and the offer showed a high quality item with a good price. However, the price increased after selecting a model, with the inital price being for a sold out model. In order to buy I was forced to register, after which the price for the item increased significantly (by about 100%) for no reason. Apparently the initial prices are fake to lure people in and then are replaced by the much higher actual prices, which might even go unnoticed. Then there is the shipping, 10€ in my case. Considering it will take one or even multiple months, this price is ludicrous.
So they scam you with the prices, which seem low but in the end aren't. Luckily I haven't actually bought it, so I won't have to deal with failing attempts to return a malfunctioning ripoff item that arrives 3 months late.
I was also considering adding a 1€ special offer item to the cart, which you can get once every time you shop, but as far as I've seen it is either unavailable, or the company will charge you a full price like 25€ even though they say it's 1€.
it is chines app and scammers for both shoppers and sellers ,I send some product to them to their address to sell it but they steal it and did not get back to me, I send them DHL tracking but they did not replay back , absolutely scammers
dishonest at it's very best please stay away not recommended
Wish straight up steals your money, gives you NOTHING in return, and then GHOSTS you so you can never get your money back! It is Disgraceful, Fraudulent, and unacceptable in its practices! They need to be stopped.
I would give them a ZERO! I ordered 3 masks from the same company and they only sent me one! They refuse to give me my money back! 90 percent of what you buy is JUNK anyways!
CHINA 🇨🇳 is FULL of DISHONEST CRIMINALS. They barely allow you to say anything, they end up giving you 3-4 choices!
They refuse to send my items. I paid for 3 masks and only got one- total of $18 for one dam mask!
None of the product delivered match the description..cloth, electronics, other goods.. I'm about to pile up Chinese bodies along my fence..
I was looking at bedspreads but never ordered I noticed $83 .00 deducted from my account .Tried to cancel the order and was told it had been processed .but could cancel it when it arrived 3 weeks later I was told my order was being processed.
The bedspread arrived now cannot get response from Wish .my fault should have read the reviews first .No more business from me or my friends .
Limted deals. Price flipped to a regular price once I received the deal. So I won an item of $58. Paid the 79 cents. Then I get charged the full price today . Twice on 2 different deals. All you talk to is an auto bot. I guess I will go to the bank about the bait and switch.
Waste of time ordering from here; took over a month to receive the order, instruction manual was vague AF, and the parts were of different sizes and couldn't be put together.
logging a complaint was also as useless.
Wish is rated 1.26 based on 3,297 reviews