Wish Reviews

Wish have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

28% of reviewers recommend Wish
2 New Reviews Written
06AM
6AM
Over a month
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Wish ?

"I like wish for their prices an delivery an there customer service"
"Wish customer care helpline number 8084655199 Wish customer care helpline number Wish customer care helpline number 8084655199 8977200859 8977200859"
"I have purchased over 50 items on Wish, I read the complete item description, do not order anything expensive, nor do I expect a top quality product. I have received a few cute blouses, boots, a very nice Ca. King Purple Plush Blanket (My Favorite!), quite a few kitchen items, cute little items for my Granddaughters and even some jewelry, only once did I get a ring that broke in half as soon as I put it on, Wish offered a refund or replacement, I took the refund, which happened immediately. Shipping usually, not always, takes a few weeks, but they always stay in contact and ask for a reply that you did receive everything. It's kind of fun opening the packages, not know for sure what it will be. Fun sight, just use common sense when using."
"I have been ordering for almost 2 years and only had one item that I did not receive. They asked if I wanted a refund on my credit card or wish cash. I had them refund to wish cash which was 6 dollars. I ordered something else and received it. It takes a while to receive your order but it STATES that it takes so many weeks."
"Been shopping on WISH for almost a year. I have bought shoes that I love, makeup with no complaints, and close to 50 different necklaces with matching earrings for my mom, all of which have been worn with no issues. We get the occasional piece of jewelry with a dislodged stone or broken clasp, but we get so much enjoyment out of everything overall, it doesn't stop our shopping roll. I have three co-workers who use and love WISH. I believe the stories of those who have had problems, and agree that shipping prices and wait times are high/long, but I, personally, love just about every purchase, enough to cancel out any disappointment over broken clasps, dislidged stones, or long waits. WISH, keep up the great work!"
"Got a squishy cloud night light for my bedroom on Wish. It was super cute and it was only $2! I liked that I could adjust the brightness with a remote control. Great buy at such a low price"
"Bought some hair ties for my baby girl on Wish, and it came promptly and as advertised. Great deal and value. Thanks Wish!!"
"I really enjoyed the selection and the site was super easy to browse through. I’ve bought many items in the last 6 months. I always get compliments on this iPhone case with a panda."
"Wish has been amazing for buying affordable clothes and toys for my puppy. Especially when all the other costs for pets can add up, it's great to be able to save on Wish. The prices are great, so I can get tons of fun outfits."
"I found what I wanted in a really timely manner and was able to quickly make a purchase for a very reasonable price!"
"I've ordered extensively from Wish in the past couple of months and have been satisfied with all the products. I got some portable battery packs for myself and my parents at a fraction of the retail cost. All the electronics and phone gadgets are good deals. Also, it's great that I can pay with PayPal."
"First used Wish last year when I bought a few fidget spinners for my coworkers at $1 each. They have the lowest prices for things you don’t really mind waiting 2 week delivery for."
"I ordered a bluetooth fitness tracker for my daughter for Christmas. It was only $10, but I was amazed by the quality. Such a great buy! There are a lot of merchants selling similar products on Wish (since it’s a marketplace), so be sure to read other customers reviews to find the best options!"
"Bought a pair of ski goggles from Wish for $12, which was a lot cheaper than similar goggles I was looking at on other sites. They arrived a few days early and work pretty well. Very happy with my purchase and recommend Wish to others."
"Ordered a carrying pack for my switch. It was half the retail price and exactly what I needed. Perfect."
"Wish has a lot of really cool products that I haven't seen in stores before. I love the selection. I love pirates of the Caribbean movies and I noticed they sold a replica coin from the first movie. It was awesome quality and it looked just like it was in the movie."
""Very happy with my recent purchase of mermaid makeup brushes. I've bought quite a few items from Wish now and the only time i had an issue, their customer service was very helpful. Prices are great and I will continue to shop there!"
"I've been shopping on Wish for years... they have the best, lowest prices of all online shopping sites. When I see a cool product advertised on Facebook or on TV, I always check Wish first to see if they have it for cheaper (almost always, it's a yes!) Wish is great for essentials like electronics and cookware, but also great for fun things like unique phone cases or gag gifts. Just remember that shipping takes awhile, so don't buy anything that you'll for sure need within 2 weeks."
"Wish is my go to shopping site for everything. I love buying kitchen ware and cute phone accessories. Their customer service is great, they’re pretty good and responsive. Not really sure why so many people are upset about it, you honestly get what you pay for."
"I love Wish! I always get my packages earlier than expected which is nice considering a lot of them come from overseas. But a lot come from the US too like some stuff I used to get from Amazon, I get from Wish now because it's the same store. But with Wish it's cheaper and I can use my promo codes. I'd recommend buying stationery, knick knack type gifts, and cute trendy clothes you want to try out without spending tons of money on."
Wish is rated 2.16 based on 134 reviews