Wish Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Wish made you happy
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
Tony
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
Tony
Wish 1 star review on 10th July 2020
Wish 1 star review on 10th July 2020
I order projector from Wish.com . The projector doesn't work. I contact Wish about the product an ask can I return it . They tell me that they to contact the other company where the projector came from. Now after four days of going back and forth. Still no answer. I don't understand why you got to go through so much just to send a product back that I hadn't had in my possession for no more than a couple hours. and I have a protective insurance on it. no satisfaction from this company. Now the 5th day they want me to send a picture of the cord . Now I ask for my money back on top of that. I have two orders back in June that was supposed to come in July 9 now they telling me my products won't come until September. really what's the point. Never will I order from this company or recommend it to anybody else they are truly rip off.
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020 Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
I got exactly what I ordered and it was half the price of amazon! Who cares that it took an extra week to get here, its so much cheaper!
Best quality and cheap prices compared to amazon
I have orderd 6 items in the last Yr 4 did not turn up .But I was given ans instant refund .
Good less prices
I orderd a doorbell in may 21 it was faulty I Customer service phone number +1 8O5 6O8 54O6 Customer service phone number +1 8O5 6O8 54O6 returned it asking for replacement or refund so far I just get fobbed off.THEY BASICALLY STEAL YOUR MONEY DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.
ive made lots of purchases in the last 4 years from wish... 4 years ago it took like 1.5-3 months to show up and now its like 2-3weeks tops. some of the items were junk but some were really exceptional and any of the junk i wrote a complaint about and never had a problem getting refunded for it and even the shipping costs got refunded aswell... so really thanks wish i love your site
If you are facing any problem with your Wish.com orders you can directly contact our customer support executive. +1 469 949 7773
Refunded an item in no time. Rest of items ordered are good.
Takes a while to receive the goods, but that's the model they propose - wait a while to get cheap goods. I loved everything i purchased (make sure to read the description, instead of just looking at the pictures!) and when I something was delivered damaged, they reimbursed it in a matter of days.
WISH is too too fun. Filled with cool stuff. They are quick, but I have used WISH going on 2 yrs. without any problems. Shipping is high & they are not a "luxury" brand but so far so good.
I order s tv they said on wish it been deliverd now i hearing it in transit after amd hearing it under content review
Nice ofer wery wide range of stuff too buy.. Something for ewerybody.. Waiting after ordering is not too long.. My expirience with wish is more then ok...
Wish products may not be the best, however the company itself is fine. I've received refunds without trouble. I also don't lie about not receiving products. I also try a product before i review it. I don't understand why people review: "i haven't tried it yet, but it looks good."
👋 I'm giving you $5 in credit! To use it, open the Wish App with my code: c b r r v r t r
Wish is a fraud , I was selling on wish local , they accused me of self buying and holding onto my money , stop replying to my mails , I don’t know where to go ans get my money back , it’s sad that nobody can help
I placed an order in October was not happy with the item at all so I returned it straight away its been over a month ago and still haven’t got my refund wish company seems to be a scam Yvonne
Its clear they are not professional.. I wish I had read these other reviews before I spent this money. They never delivered a table, when i tried to follow up over several weeks it kept saying, order in process, I could find out. Then after 6 weeks, I finally got the message they were out of stock. I ordered £104. When I have tried to contact for support, impossible to get answered. Asked for a refund. They have given me credit to order something else, I have tried to complain. this has gone on for over 5 weeks. I simply wanted a refund, I am pursuing this, not sure what else to do
So far, great service. I was missing one tip from a walking staff, they fully credited my credit card.
I have bought a lot of good items from Wish. I always pay with Paypal. I have had some problems with items but they have always refunded me back to Paypal with no unreasonable questions asked. I don't know why people are complaining or is that I have been lucky. I have been buying from Wish for 3 years.
Most of the items that I have ordered, have been true to the photos, but occasionally they are not. Most times I just put them in the charity shop, but when I have a real problem Wish deals with it efficiently, and I have a choice of my money back or Wish cash that I can use straight away.
Wish is rated 1.23 based on 3,620 reviews