Wish Reviews

Wish have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

36% of reviewers recommend Wish
12PM
12PM
Over 7 Days

How would you rate Wish ?

"Nicha Sep 18, 18:10 IST Hi , I placed orders on 27/06/2018, up to this day I never received anything . I need a refund , not in wish cash …. How can I order more items when I never received any of those I ordered before? I need my money back in my account please for all the items that I ordered."
"Hate that The customer has to pay shipping cost for every item"
"Took my money and never got my stuff. Horrible That's called theft"
"Ordered a ring, sent wrong size, gave away. Ordered shoes size 9, waited forever to get a size 7. Wish I had never tried wish...buyer beware"
"Every item I ordered was junk not even close to the pictures."
"Who buys cheap buys twice - “Warning Scam” - Purchased 32 different items. All articles were of extremely poor quality. One advertised 100% cotton and the item I received had a tag stating 100% Polyester! The last straw was when a store did not refund the price difference when I changed for the very same article in a smaller size, which was also cheaper, I guess it’s Wish foul sense of honesty. Never again!"
"Who buys cheap buys twice - “Warning Scam” - Purchased 32 different items. All items were of extremely poor quality. One advertised 100% cotton and the item I received had a tag stating 100% Polyester! The last drop was when a store did not refund the price difference when I changed for the very same article in a smaller size, which was also cheaper, I guess it’s Wish faul sence of honesty. Never again!"
"All items purchased were of very low quality. Bought a jumpsuit listed as made of 100% cotton that arrived with a tag of 100% Polyester. The last drop came when I bought an item, within hours requested a change to a smaller version of the same item, which was also much cheaper, but the store decided not to refund the difference and Wish.com support service have proven useless. Disgraceful online group, I won’t shop there again nor I will recommend to anyone!"
"I have purchased about 15 items from electronics to shoes. Everything I got was of low quality and only got worse after time. Nothing was useful after about 3 months. The makers of the app are slimy middle men that can care less after they get their cut. No customer support and the Chinese companies are unreachable. It is dollar store quality with long (2 month) waits and high shipping cost. Pictures are misleading, descriptions are purposely confusing, size charts are off, prices shown are for specific colors or sizes so if you don't pay attention you get fleeced. I can only conclude that the lack of regulation on misleading posts and low quality goods is part of the apps design. It seems to screw the consumer as a survival strategy."
"I ordered two items from here, after 2 months, they still have not arrived. One they say was delivered and it was not. This company is a SCAM."
"After a few orders gone fine (some products good, some other less, all arrived, some of them even earlier) they started to charge my credit card for orders I didn't made. They claimed the items were received by me and on that basis they refuse to give me my money back. I'm in contact with them but their responses (about a dozen now) are always the same, that they don't understand what's the problem. Well, quite frankly I wouldn't trust a web site which doesn't consider fraudulent charges on credit card a problem!!!!!! There's no way to get a satisfaction on this Matter, I've been robbed and the best thing you could do in such cases is to cancel your card (and go to Police, bank, wait for a new card, ...). I'm also 9 months pregnant, therefore a fuss I would have happily avoided! I now have about 60€ worth of an order still pending with them (fully prepaied), hope I Will get it, but my recommendation for those of you who still haven't placed any: DON'T, there are other, more reliable and still cheap web sites"
"Yes this site has cheap pricing. You get what you pay for. The merchandise pictured are obviously just ones these vendors found online and then produce a knock off. Cheap. Clothing are small, and fall apart rather easily and most fit weird. You also are lucky if you receive your product. I gave a three strike and your out rule. Three times I ordered and did not receive. And I did not even get my money back from them this last time. Just an out right refusal since it was past 30 days from the expected delivery. FRAUDULENT. I received a message several days past the expected delivery saying it was going to be late. Then nothing and no refund. DONT CHANCE IT."
"BUYER BEWARE!! I ordered something and they deliver via USPS. They claimed it got delivered but it never did and when I tried to contact them, they told me to check with the neighbors. USPS can't file a claim because they ship uninsured. I requested a refund but have yet to hear from them. The goods were $18 but if you check on their Facebook page, you will see others have the same exact issue."
"First look at the suggested price and ask yourself if that is humanly possible? Ive seen things that suggested the product was worth over 1000 dollars and sold for 20? They mark whatever they want as a price value to exaggerate the mark down. Bottom line is if you LIE to a customer about its initial value then nothing can be trusted. You are safe to buy cheap trinkets under 10 bucks that you wont mind loosing your money if it fails. Don't trust software that connects to your internet. I have found back doors that undoubtedly were designed to access your network without detection. Customer service is just rhetoric meant to look like they are interested. I have not returned anything because i suspected it would be a waste of time but ive from start avoided buying any high value items. Electronics are substandard wiring that can be a fire hazard. They selling junk they cant unload on the shelves of stores."
"SCAM SCAM SCAM!! They take your money and never send your items. 68 days later and nothing. After going through their horrible 800 number multiple times I feel like the $42 I spent was just s hard lesson learned. If its too good to be true it probably is."
"I ordered some rain shoes. Price was good but after I ordered I found out they are not located in the states so now will have to wait about one month. That's so irritating I closed my account. They need to let people know this BEFORE ordering. Amazon has like 2 day shipping along with Ebay.. bye bye forever I WISH I would never have ordered from them"
"I bought two item on wish, seller sent them to the wrong address, I opened the case and tell Wish I haven’t received the items, they refuse to provide refund even I have letter from Royal Mail that shows the tracking address do not match with my home address. Royal Mail confirmed the address is wrong and Wish kept asking me to contact Royal Mail! I am very disappointed with Wish and their bad customer service! Very unhelpful!👎🏼"
"They have a lot of random stuff. Despite their claim that you can buy in confidence from them because "they have your back" it is a hassle trying to return items. DO NOT attempt to call their 1-800 number because after you listen to its recorded messages, it then says that the service is unavailable. No it wasnt just a system outage, I have been trying for days. You can ONLY communicate with "reps" via the app. But, before you can get to that stage you have to answer questions from an automated online "help assistant" who basically vets why you need customer service. Then you have to wait 24 to 48 hours for a response. To make matters worst, they want you to upload a picture of the item you are trying to return, regardless if the system says it was delivered on the 3rd and you are trying to return it on the 4th. BUT, you just cannot upload said picture, nope you have to go back through the entire online customer service complaint vetting assistance and restate all of why the product was crappy just to upload the required picture. After that a customer rep will send you a standard we apologize blah blah. But what is alarming is that they say "they need to contact the store to SEE how you can obtain a refund" and they will get back with you in 24 to 48 hours. At this rate, your ONE MONTH refund time is slowly being eaten away just to return a product and get your money back. The saying is true, you get what you pay for. I am still undergoing the "return process" its almost like begging to get YOUR money back. In the future I cannot see me purchasing anything over $10 if at all. I cannot stomach having to beg and plead with a merchant that offers "returns" to get my money back for crappy products. BEWARE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"
"I will not buy or recommend wish.com to anyone it’s just a scam I bought aSmart watch for $27 and it didn’t even come with a Sim card so basically it’s useless, I’m very disappointed I tryed to return it because theysay u have 30days that’s a lie when I try to return it it just opens up a catalog what a waste of money....."
"I am not paying for shipping that is MORE than the items I purchased. That is NOT a good deal at all."
Wish is rated 2.49 based on 94 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!