Wish Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Wish made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Damaged goods. Trying to fob off with continuous requests for info. Started Paypal dispute"
Are you Wish? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Wish receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Horrible to deal with if something goes wrong with your order. I am in the process of trying to send back a couple of items and they are trying to block me at all cost. If I could give a zero, I would."
"I bought an item with them. This One never arrived to my home, So, I requested a refund.... Well guess what?... The decided not to give me my money back eventhough I have been writing to them about the situation and the due date for a refund has not passed yet.... In Summary... Wish trick me out and stole my money... Very unreliable!!!"
"Half of the products I request on end if August NEVER ARRIVED, and no refund can be made because it was out of the period. I can't believe this is even they still on the market. Please do not buy anything from them. The few products I was lucky to receive, were cheap."
"Items are affordable but that comes at a high price. My experience using this app was terrible. Deliveries come most of the time after the expected date. I had +9 items lost, that were sent to an unknown incorrect address. Refunds are not easy to get in those cases. The UX of making claims is super bureaucratic. When you want to make a claim you never have an actual human customer representative to talk with and you have to make a new ticket per item. When there is an actual human and you explain that your issue and that you already checked in the surrounding areas, contacted post-office they just recommend you to do that as they were not listening to you. Nobody responds to emails. Contact information is hidden or not visible on their website. If you want to do refunds because of that, you can do with some but then your account is flagged and you cannot contact support anymore. There is no guarantee you will receive the actual items. I suspect that is part of their business model. I had been dealing with customer support for more than a month and the issue is still unsolved. I hope this helps new users. DO NOT USE WISH.com. I will only recommend this app to my worst enemy."
"I ordered a lot from wish. Most of the items didn't arrive so of course i ask for refunds. Suddenly wish FLAGGED my account for "excessive refunds"!! This is ridiculous. Will not buy anything there again"
"THIS SITE IS COMPLETE TRASH! NO LIVE CUSTOMER REPS YOU CAN SPEAK TO!! I ORDERED MORE THAN $100 WORTH OF THINGS WICH IM NEVER GOING TO GET BECAUSE IT ALLOWED MY PURCHASED TOOK MY MONEY AND BUT THERE WAS NO MAILING ADDRESS FOR MY ITEMS TO BE SENT!!! NOW I LOST MY MONEY AND NO LIVE REP THAT CAN HELP!"
"Unbelievably long delivery wait time. I ordered a few items that I wanted to use for my fall decor. Ordered October 1st and it is now mid November without my items. Nice price point but not worth the wait! Never again!!"
"Be careful shopping on Wish, received 3 items that were coming apart at the seams, got a refund, ordered about other 10 tops, the sizes are way smaller then what our sizes here are and 2 items I didn't even receive. Didn't ask for a refund on the way to small clothing, about 8 item's were way smaller then what I ordered even though I ordered way bigger than what I normally wear, I gave them away. Let them know for a month now I haven't received 2 of the items, they wouldn't refund saying I've had to many refunds and that the items will be here soon. Now I go up and it says I'm past the refund date. Won't be ordering from them anymore!!"
"I have had so many items I have never received but paid good money for . So I request a refund ,they flagged my account for too many refunds . So they stealing my money . No more wish."
"After waiting for my item to finally be received I find it ridiculously small. I ordered a medium for adult 130 pound person and it would fit a child. First time ordering from this company and have more items paid for that I dread even knowing what they will be like. Will spend my money at a local department store to find a decent jacket. Done with my shopping experience with this company!!!!"
"I ordered many items. Most were very poorly made. I read reviews on all items I purchased before deciding to buy. So far I have not received one item that I have been satisfied with. I believe the reviews I read were fraudulent to try to hoodwink buyers into really thinking the products would be nice in spite of the low costs. I would not recommend purchasing anything from this site."
"My account is flagged as to receiving too many refunds. Well of course I want my money back when my item is over 2 weeks late. I have sooo many items that have never arrived and still have items that are now 3 weeks late. No more money for you Wish. I want my money for the orders that are still out in la la land."
"Would give it a zero merchandise is poor quality shipping is a ripe off your order comes in one at time once week if lucky order 5 items on Oct. 21st got one on nov3rd still waiting for the rest I am going to write this off as a loss will never order from wish again the merchandise is so poor quality DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH. IT IS A RIP OFF"
"be aware out there.....i ordered 2 sweater's for my son's birthday, i took a chance i was hesitance but i trusted.....never again ....i received 2 sweaters made out of paper !! WHAT IS THAT? my son is a medium i ordered XL to make sure ! and its so small it doesn't even fit me his mom and im a small !! ITS HORRIBLE ...sad to feel i got scammed this way. i hope to get back my money or at least get 2 real sweaters made out of some kind of fabric size xl that fit !!....ITS REALLY SAD THAT WISH STANDS BEHIND A COMPUTER AND SCAMS US WORKING PEOPLE. DISGUSTING."
"I ordered 5 items from wish. Only two of the items i ordered were right. One was a keychain the other a shirt. All the other shirts I ordered said Men's large. They more like a kids large. My first order with wish. Needless to say. it will be my last."
"You offer to buy with another person for just a couple of dollars then as soon as you slide the buy button the price jumps $10 to $20 dollars more. HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THAT!!!!!"
"Sent me item no charge cord. How am I to use this. It was a fit bit type unit. Junk junk junk."
"My order from September 5 never came. WISH says that he was sent and received after several e-mails, I asked to send me the address to which it was delivered, date and time. Never the right answer. Very unprofessional company. Never more business with WISH."
"Truffatori! L'80% degli articoli che ho ordinato (purtroppo troppi) non è mai arrivato. Il restante 20% è arrivato ma è di pessima qualità. Non mi sono preoccupata del rischio di perdere soldi perché fino a poco tempo fa rimborsavano tutto ciò che non arrivava. Mentre attendevo l'arrivo di molti prodotti hanno cambiato le loro politiche: ----1---- invece di permettere la richiesta di rimborso alla scadenza della consegna, spostano la data di consegna e chiedono di aspettare ancora ----2---- quando l'articolo non arriva comunque, non è possibile ottenere il rimborso di tutto quello che non è arrivato perché bloccano l'account e rispondono che è il cliente ad essere inaffidabile!!! Il cliente paga SUBITO...finisce per aspettare più di due mesi per qualcosa che non arriverà mai...non ottiene i suoi soldi indietro ed è lui ad essere inaffidabile!!! Vergognosi!!!"
Wish is rated 1.91 based on 191 reviews