Wish Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Wish
1 New Reviews Written
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Wish made you happy

Over a month
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Items have not arrived and there really is no way to return them. Items are of poor quality."
Are you Wish? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"when i got this app it charged me over 10,00 dollars on every thing i saw on this app 1 star"
"The material is important I thought these were cotton pants ...and I no string in pant as advertised...lol"
"😂 rubbish quality products for one thing secondly the product will never arrive it will still be in china 3 months after you order it🤣🤣🤣 waste of time sont even bother with this company its a con !!!"
"Very disappointed with this site, they have become thieves, machandise delays, you contact customer service they ask if you want refund or to wait, I’ve always prompt to wait, this time I’ve learnt a valuable lesson is never order too many things at once and get your refund ASAP as they still do not send the machandise and refund policy is after 30days it nul and void which is fine but they won’t continue to try and send your machandise, I’ve lost at least $100 from my purchase. Me explaining I still do not want a refund and would like them to make the effort In tracking my machandise and sending it they continue to say refund policy, I will never ever purchase from this site again, this is daylight Robbery, they have my tracking information and still choose not to send my machandise.........Thieves!!!"
"After receiving 2 pairs of incredibly cheap shoes that actually had a foul smell, I reached out to "Customer Support " which was a joke. I asked about bv returning the shoes for refund, and I got a message telling me that someone would contact me. No one did and when I went to inquire, I received another message telling me that it was too late to return them. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!"
"My first time ordering from there my item never even came and it kept saying almost there over 2 weeks. You can't talk to anyone and I'm so disappointed and really upset because I really was so excited to receive it. I will never ever shop on that app and I really don't recommend it. If you do order from there don't be surprised to be unhappy with your order. I warned you pretty much.. Oh and not to only mention they said they would not even refund my own money. To me I think it is a scam or something else shady is happening Do not order from them"
"Poor quality- takes forever to get your order!"
"After a huge advertising campaign which blew up my time line. I finnaly decided to order somethings from WISH. All the products were substandard cheaply made and charged under trickery. A couple of items were free, which if charged would have cost a dollar, but free with shipping adds up to be $3 for the product..uh not free at all. secondly I ordered a dress that was grossly undersized , the material, style and stitching were definitely not consistent with the photo. When i attempted to return the dress i was told, they don't supply return labels and to see if a friend or relative could wear it, second option would be to pay an additional $12 and they could send my size. This is a very cheap, grossly misrepresented company that needs to go out of business ASP"
"They, wish uses a company called zendesk. To handle customer service which in itself is a nightmare to deal with. On top of all of this wish wants me to give them a copy of my bank statement but won't say why I wonder if it's legal to require it to access my wish account. When I ask. Why they need it. The customer support says 3 business days needed for them " zendesk" to review and respond to my inquiry. The worst " customer support ever.. I bought a laptop that died on me after one week. That was 2 months ago I am still waiting resolution. By refund or replacement. Having an issue with a purchased item is one thing. Adding to the misery concoction, a totally worthless and incompetant customer support that is outsourced to an unreliable entity like zendesk is intolerable. Buy with caution be prepared to wait forever for your item and responses to. Answers. Or concerns and resolve. Wishes choice of zendesk to handle such issues will wind up alienating potential repeat returning buyers."
"BUYER BEWARE! I bought a few items from Wish but only received one. It was defective and was 1/4 of the size displayed on their web site. I usually put the products I am considering buying in my shopping cart and then choose the products I want to purchase. I do the same with EBay and Amazon. Wish billed me for all of the items in my shopping cart without my permission. They sent an invoice to PayPal for over $ 2,000.00 for the products in my shopping cart that I never agreed to buy from them. Somehow they convinced PayPal to Pay them On February 14th for the entire amount. They won’t return my money. I must have sent them 30 emails demanding that they immediately refund my money. Their only response was,”We are sorry that you had a bad experience with Wish” “We hope you have a better experience on your next order” Do not buy anything from Wish! They are the worst kind of scammers and should be arrested for the many illegal actions that they are perpetuating on people. The company (PayPal) they use to process their payments should force them out of business and arrest the people who created this ugly scam!"
"The product quality is the most poorest quality you will encounter, you are only wasting your money if you buy in wish"
"Biggest crooks in the industry. Do not stand behind their products. They will not allow refunds or returns. Don’t buy from these people!! I would love to find out who the principals are in this scam and pay them a personal visit."
"I ordered a coat that never came. They told me they would send it again and it never came. After that they told me I could not get a refund because the refund policy expired. I could not talk to an actual person. Their supposedly live chat does not allow me to ask questions and their customer service number only directs you back to the website. I sent them an email and still got no response so now I dont have a coat and I am out of $51 dollars. I will never use your website again and I will make it my business to tell everyone what kind of scam you are running."
"They took out 300 from my mom's account by accident and said they can't refund the money. They are scammers! Do not use!"
"Ordered a few things, all items received are having some problems, not impressive at all. Watches not as illustrated, cables (free, but pay for shopping) ordered not working, and defective out of the package. A Hearing aid costs more than $30.00 has design fault, not able to put on ear and sounds awful. Don't buy from Wish again. Worst online shopping ever."
"Do not use Wish. Items delivered not as pictured. Cannot return or contact."
"Never received 3 items and no refund available."
"Geez these guys have zero clue about customer service. 1 star."
"Out of 4 items I purchased only one was worth having. The other 3 were defective or like the 2 cameras, never worked at all and no directions on their operation. Never received after notifying!"
Wish is rated 1.59 based on 532 reviews