Wish Reviews

49% of reviewers recommend Wish

How would you rate Wish ?

(optional)

"Ordered two things two different times and never came got a refund but really upset when u like something and can't wait for it to come and it don't never ordering there again why should I when it don't come anyway"
"Ordered 3 items. The “3rd” item was given at a discount for ordering 3. Received 2 if the items. Poor quality. Then received an email that the “3rd” item (the one that was discounted) could not be fulfilled. I was then issues the “discounted” $4 credit. Total scam. Shop elsewhere."
"@WishShopping the worst online shopping experience ever. The product are faulty, misleading pictures and the sizes are xxs when you ordered medium. Majority of the products are unfinished, the reject line of garments. The help online is absolutely ridiculous. #ItsNotAGoodWish"
"Wish is terrible...they had a pair of beats studio3 wireless for sale claiming that Apple was currently out of stock for a flash sale. The picture showed actual studio3 wireless headphones. Upon receiving the headphones they were shipped with the studio3 wireless instruction but they were the original studio wireless headphones from 2014. To try and talk to a manager I ran out of patience being transferred to constant employees trying to issue me a partial refund and not send me the actual product I purchased. I ended up cutting my losses and selling them for cheap to a friend. Will never use wish again worst customer service and huge scam artists."
"I ordered two items from wish and still waiting for the parcels to arrive. Its now been 57 days. I contacted support only to be told to wait approximately 40 business days. Very poor service. But then what do you expect when wish use a postal service like CHINA POST. China post are the most poorest when it comes to handling and delivering customer parcels. You can see for yourself on YouTube how parcels and boxes are been thrown around like its trash. Come on wish, time to pull your sox up and treat customers with some ethical values."
"I was a happy customer for a long time but of late the delivery times have become pathetic and customer service NON EXISTENT I've cancelled my account"
Judith Arnold
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered 2 products in December of 2018 which never arrived. I contacted customer service and they said they would handle it. Nothing ever happened. They took my $$$ and never delivered anything. I will never purchase anything from them again. Plus I tell everyone I know not to purchase from wish. Save $"
"If you want your money stolen from you this is the app to use! They take your money out of your account but you never recieve your order. I've had this happen not once not twice but THREE times I got ripped off on this site! Deffinetly would NOT waste your time or money!!"
"The product that is advertised isn't the thing sent. Or they send something that was never ordered. Hopefully the rest of my stuff is actually what they advertised"
Gergely Golicza
Verified Reviewer
"Terrible customer service. I will never buy more from them again."
"Ordered several items. Very cheap stuff. Had ordered 2 pair of shoes. Only 1 came and no help from wish or seller. Won't be buying anything from there again. Stay away! Happens more often than you think. Ripoff!"
"My first time and last time with wish ever !!!! It's SCAM !! Don't buy anything from here !! You will lose every pennies !!"
"This is a comment about how I believe your company is a sham and I’m very disappointed. Obviously you sold the item I bought without having enough in stock to fill the demand. When I complained about the delayed delivery your reaction was to refund the price and cancel the order. I would have preferred to get the product after you expedited the delivery but I wasn’t given that option.i am removing the app from my devices, unfollowing you on Facebook and giving you a negative review. I’m appalled at this lack of customer service."
"The items are extremely of cheap quality, the sized and appearance are different than what is shown online. Some items did not arrived, they claimed that they were delivered and refuse to provide a refund or reship the items. DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE, PURE SCAM, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY."
"A complete ripoff they charged me an arm and a leg for month-long shipping and then sent the wrong sizes. The products themselves are cheap crap materials. Their customer service is a joke, a 1-800 number that directs you to the website that only implements a ticket system akin to the gm ticket from an early 2000s Everquest clone, which they ignore the tickets anyway! Do Not Use! You will regret it! And I'm only giving them one star because I can't give them Zero stars!"
David Roberts
Unverified Reviewer
"Joke of a company, fake, cheap crap, high shipping costs, bad customer service and ridiculous long waits. Don't use I warn you."
"I order some bracelet and never got it and there talking ab no refund never got it mable male man or somebody eles now i am out of my braclete and money"
"My wish order has not arrived for two months then I told my husband wish good order from now his orders very late I want my money back I think just buy from wall Mart"
"REALLY PEOPLE? REALLY? YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU THINK YOUR ACTUALLY GOING TO GET SOMETHING AS CHEAP AND OF DECENT QUAULITY THAT THEY SELL HERE. IT'S ALL TRASH. CHEAP JUNK."
"Lousy product, long shipping. Not easy to return."
Wish is rated 3.02 based on 65 reviews