Wish Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Wish made you happy
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
Tony
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
Tony
Wish 1 star review on 10th July 2020
Wish 1 star review on 10th July 2020
I order projector from Wish.com . The projector doesn't work. I contact Wish about the product an ask can I return it . They tell me that they to contact the other company where the projector came from. Now after four days of going back and forth. Still no answer. I don't understand why you got to go through so much just to send a product back that I hadn't had in my possession for no more than a couple hours. and I have a protective insurance on it. no satisfaction from this company. Now the 5th day they want me to send a picture of the cord . Now I ask for my money back on top of that. I have two orders back in June that was supposed to come in July 9 now they telling me my products won't come until September. really what's the point. Never will I order from this company or recommend it to anybody else they are truly rip off.
Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020 Wish 1 star review on 13th July 2020
I ordered 3 blouses then had to return all 3 wrong size. They only credited my acct for 1 blouse! They owe me $62 which NEVER arrived? Also shipping was way too long! CS sucked too. NEVER NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM WISH BEWARE. My order was like $90. But with return n shipping I am out like $100?
The ultimate garbage place to shop. Site is full of scammers that will try to steal your money. Customer support is the worst... They're totally useless ... They will send you a bunch of canned emails that most likely will not address your issue. My advice to you: stay away from this stupid app.
First item i ordered arrived broken. I have 30 day membership but was charged over $30 shipping on my last order. This shipping charges was not disclosed to me when i paid. Only showed up days later. Thats called stealing. Nobody will fix it. This app is an actual scam. Im reporting it.
The goods I ordered where inferior and wrong colours, i wasted £62 on clothes I wouldn't give to a charity shop. I didn't know the goods where coming from China or I wouldn't have entertained buying them because of the length of time to arrive. Never Again
I got exactly what I ordered and it was half the price of amazon! Who cares that it took an extra week to get here, its so much cheaper!
I ordered a hair accessory off wish that was 8. 47 with their shipping and handling. I never received the item and because the tracking says ot was delivered despite me NOT receiving the product they not only refused to help, they left the conversation before I could even respond to them. Save your money, don't order off wish.
I have been emailing back and forth as my order says no history and the tracking link does not exist. I have enquired so many times with an automated response Back. Please don’t be fooled, it’s a scam site and we need to shut it down! Merchandise said Jan 1-4 for delivery and it’s now the 13 th with no merchandise in sight. Hopi g to save people from Losing their money!!!
1 ⭐️ for Wish! Such a horrible experience to shopping with them. I will never buy anything from them again. I ordered 7 items, 5 items has arrived and the rest of it is still on the way ( I still don’t know when it’ll be arrived yet) I got their email to pick up on Jan 1st then Jan 3rd I got an email they refunded 5 items minus 20% restocking fee with the reason I missed my package over 15 days, what the heckkkkk… it’s not true. I went to the store ( their partner store)to pick up, they told me that they just quit/ stopped working with Wish so they had to return all packages to Wish ( included mine) before the deadline so it’s not my fault at all. I emailed them 3 times and told them what’s happened but they responded to me so slow and still didn’t want to refund full amount . I paid almost $133 but only got refund for $70, where is my $63?????. It’s not fair because it’s not my fault. Everyone need to be careful with this app.
Ordered a coat and it was poorly manufactured and when I went to the local outlet mall of the same brand , discovered it is counterfeit. AVOID
Item purchase nothing but trash nothing like the photo cheap knockoff.
Wish was actually really cool in the beginning, they would have actual sales events like free shipping on all orders but its been years since Ive seen them do that. Customer service is terrible until you reach a supervisor that speaks English, then its great and have always had my issue fixed, this can take a while. Wish still has potential but only if they fix key issues all resolving around sellers unethical and fraudulent activities. Manipulating search results with low prices/high shipping; selling multiple different items in one listing or including a part so the picture and description arent the same item as the price; unable to contact and haggle with sellers like on aliexpress; not using real pictures for the product and misleading about size. It takes so long to weed through all the bs, same with aliexpress, I dont even bother anymore and just use Ebay even if more expensive. Whats really concerning is the amount of illegal and dangerous items for sale like certain types of weapons not allowed in certain states like brass knuckles, switch blades, realistic air soft rifles with no orange tip, health supplements and medical devices. Its sad to think about fellow Americans who possess a lower than average IQ being fooled and buying these supplements and actually taking them. They also have counterfeit bullion thats advertised as a replica but the item itself says no such thing and is clearly intended to be used to scam someone.
Terrible product an customer service.
I WISH I am could give a minus rating!! I have been trying to return an order and get a refund, but support team does not respond. It is impossible to get a refund! Don't ever order from WISH... terrible 😫
90% of item I order came damaged. Trying to return them just to receive notice that they won’t be returned since they block my account after all these orders? Now I’m out of the money and the damaged products. This is a joke. Literal a legal way to steal your money.
I ordered several items that kept getting canceled by Wish. Once the order went through, it was a month before they got here. One item was totally wrong and they offered a refund, it never came. Tried contacting customer service, but that is a joke. You get the same generic computer generated response every time. Some items finally arrive and the sizes are wrong! Wish is a waste
They keep saying that you are going to get a refund and it never happened been waiting since November 16
New member 12/29/2021. Have submitted 2 orders and both have been canceled by WISH with no explanation. They are lightning fast to charge your account but very laxidasical on customer support. Both items I ordered were not only canceled, but the exact same item and seller is still on the website. After looking, I see what they have been canceled. The price went up on both orders. So canceling my order was only done so I have to reorder at the higher price. Not hard to see that WISH is hiding behind loophole laws ACCEPTED AS NORMAL BUSINESS BY THE STATS OF CALIFORNIA. Owner worth 1.5 billion and has NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. TEXTING MESSAGES IS NOT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. After my first 2 orders from wish being canceled only to raise the product price, I wonder how they have not had a class action LAWSUIT brought against the FRAUDULANT BUSINESS. WISH NEEDS TO BE DISMANTLED FOR FRAUD. Thank you Nancy Pelosi for protecting UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICE I. CALIFORNIA.
After two months waiting for my items, I gave up. Absolute waste of time.
Wish sells total garbage items advertised as something real. Don't waste your time. Headache dealing with returns if you can even get a return initiated. I use Aliexpress now, have had nothing but quality items from them myself. Wish is history.
Order# 61c679c41e511a7daef7a0ba I have reached out to wish several times and nobody seems to get it! I placed this order on December 24 I reside and MI. This is not the first order I’ve placed with wish. Somehow my order has been delivered to a completed different state - FLORIDA. Wish keeps telling me to wait until January 23 but nobody is taking time out to read and understand the fact that my order was delivered to a completely different STATE! This is my last time ordering with wish.
Wish is rated 1.23 based on 3,620 reviews