Wish Reviews

Wish have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

36% of reviewers recommend Wish
11AM
11AM
Over 7 Days

How would you rate Wish ?

"I received a discount code that said get 20% off your next purchase. When I entered the code on my $150.00 purchase the cost was discounted $7.95 that is clearly not 20% . When I contacted customer service I was told “oh you can get from 1% to 20 % off” Now the discount clearly said 20% off your next purchases ,the words “ up to 20%” were not on the discount code . When I told customer service this their reply was to tell me they appreciate my feedback and will pass it on! So their “ discount codes are a BIG RIP OFF !!"
"First Items ordered were ok, Jordash Jeans so I ordered a bunch of clothes. I ordered a size larger than I wear but almost all items ran 2 to four sizes smaller than advertised most looked nothing like the photos and the materials used were thin and shoddy. Only the Jeans were what I expected. Also shipping on many items added a lot to the cost."
"My 1st item I bought did not work, although it did arrive before the estimated date."
Wish is rated 2.49 based on 94 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!