Wish Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Wish made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I ordered stuff on September 13th, 2018 and I am still waiting on a couple items. Wish said that the items were suppose to be to me on the 28 and 29th of October then the dates were pushed to the 3rd and 4th of November. Wish keeps deleting my reviews of the Google Play store. Also Wish customer support doesn't do anything to fix any problems, I ordered a necklace and they didn't do anything to make up for it. Plus I ordered concealer and the support pretty much told me that I was lying about the shade that I ordered."
Are you Wish? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Wish receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Should have received a couple orders, but they tell you to wait 30 days beyond expecter delivery days to see if it comes in. When it doesn't and you inquire again, they say it's now outside the return window and they'll offer a Wish credit. Who doesn't offer a refund if an item wasnt received? Closing my account"
"Items don't work, have arrived broken or not as pictured often. About half the orders have been satisfactory."
"Delivery much too slow. My two orders never arrived and I eventually cancelled the orders. They told me both times that the product had been delivered. Happy I paid via PayPal."
"Wish was pretty good last year, this year since they have been advertising on tv, I have not received any of my packages. I guess, so many people want refunds now, they are issuing Wish credit, but I want my money, to purchase elsewhere not from Wish. Also, they are charging so much money now for shipping. I guess they have to pay big money for advertising, so now they have to rip off consumers. Will not do business with them anymore, because, many of the products were for gifts and waited one month or more, to not receive the product, is a shame."
"although my items were 95p each...shipping was £11, i only ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses!!"
"I received a discount code that said get 20% off your next purchase. When I entered the code on my $150.00 purchase the cost was discounted $7.95 that is clearly not 20% . When I contacted customer service I was told “oh you can get from 1% to 20 % off” Now the discount clearly said 20% off your next purchases ,the words “ up to 20%” were not on the discount code . When I told customer service this their reply was to tell me they appreciate my feedback and will pass it on! So their “ discount codes are a BIG RIP OFF !!"
"First Items ordered were ok, Jordash Jeans so I ordered a bunch of clothes. I ordered a size larger than I wear but almost all items ran 2 to four sizes smaller than advertised most looked nothing like the photos and the materials used were thin and shoddy. Only the Jeans were what I expected. Also shipping on many items added a lot to the cost."
"My 1st item I bought did not work, although it did arrive before the estimated date."
Wish is rated 1.91 based on 191 reviews