Wish Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Wish
1 New Reviews Written
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Wish made you happy

Over a month
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Everything that I ordered is made to look bigger. Better, etc. Then all the items that are delivered are not as advertised. I know people who have gotten some great deals on good stuff but this just was not the case for me"
Are you Wish? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered 2 tops in an XL and although the material was appropriate and not as cheap looking as I have seen with other companies, the SIZE TOPS WERE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY SIZE. I ordered an XL and the sleeves were several inches above my wrist and they were more like a small or medium in size so if you order any tops, order 2 sizes larger!!"
"Most items never arrive. 10 orders 2 deliverys"
"Had a good experience with my test order, so I placed a an order with a few items. Big mistake. Only received one of three items and then was out of the window by the time I gave up on my order-two months. Be ready to part with your money."
"I bought jewelry and a few other items. Sad to say, almost all of the jewelry arrived damaged due to very poor packaging - bent earring posts, etc. The other problem is the item you see on Wish is the original item and what you get is a replicated item. The quality of most of these items is just sad. Poor finish. Low quality metal causing green skin! Some of the items were ok, but incomplete. I bought a facial wax warmer for $17.00 and it didn't have any wax or sticks to apply it, even though the box and the picture showed those items included. I also bought a shirt - I bought size 5x, which should have fit based on their description, but it was more like a size 18. But the quality was actually quite nice. Sad that it didn't fit. Wish is hit or miss. I'll move on."
"Shipping is "from the SLOW boat from China", LITERALLY. Ordering something in the middle of December for a late January or early February receive date is WAY too long. The SD memory cards I ordered were ALL faulty. The 'given gigabytes' weren't there, just a 4 gig card that was hijacked to read more, but won't hold the amount of memory assigned to it. UGH. So, waiting for over 2 months for "bad SD cards is just stupid"...........LIVE AND LEARN!"
"The prices always really good but the quailty ALWAYS really BAD things looks amazing in the pictures doesn't realate to what you receive ... SIZE is a puzzle you have to solve before ordering if you are small don't go to less that XL I am size small and ordered XXL and it was too small !!! ... One big down point you can NOT return any thing you ordered after 8 hours ... Shipping takes too long between 4 to 8 weeks sometimes less but usually you have to wait ... Bottom line I deleted the app don't recommend at all save your money"
"What comes is fine. But I had 8 of 10 things not come. After 2 1/2 month's I requested refund. I was cut off after 4 saying I requested too many and needed to be in good standing again until I could again request refunds. So ...they do not come through and then I am punished with no money back for 4 items? Bull****."
"This is a hit and miss company..You do not get your merchandise 80% of the time. Some of the items I have received in the past take over two months..I gave them a two because they do refund your money..But if you defend on items for Christmas you need to order in January..LOL"
"I ordered twice with Wish. The first time I ordered 3 items and 2 of them came by the date promised but the third never came. They ask if you’d like to wait for it so I said yes not knowing that I was forfeiting my refund and it would only be a credit. Fine. So I placed my second order of 3 items and again, I received only 2 of the 3. This time I just asked for the refund and got it with no problems. I really wanted what I ordered but didn’t receive - but this is ridiculous!"
"Too often itens are far from their descriptions. Management isn't doing anything to protect purchasers from dishinest vendors."
"I've ordered a bracelet from wish September 28. Now is November 19 and still haven't receive my order. I was trying more than ten times to communicate with customer service through platform and email with no result. I was asking for a refund. I received only automatic answers. I have lost my money and patience."
"I ordered stuff on September 13th, 2018 and I am still waiting on a couple items. Wish said that the items were suppose to be to me on the 28 and 29th of October then the dates were pushed to the 3rd and 4th of November. Wish keeps deleting my reviews of the Google Play store. Also Wish customer support doesn't do anything to fix any problems, I ordered a necklace and they didn't do anything to make up for it. Plus I ordered concealer and the support pretty much told me that I was lying about the shade that I ordered."
"Should have received a couple orders, but they tell you to wait 30 days beyond expecter delivery days to see if it comes in. When it doesn't and you inquire again, they say it's now outside the return window and they'll offer a Wish credit. Who doesn't offer a refund if an item wasnt received? Closing my account"
"Items don't work, have arrived broken or not as pictured often. About half the orders have been satisfactory."
"Delivery much too slow. My two orders never arrived and I eventually cancelled the orders. They told me both times that the product had been delivered. Happy I paid via PayPal."
"Wish was pretty good last year, this year since they have been advertising on tv, I have not received any of my packages. I guess, so many people want refunds now, they are issuing Wish credit, but I want my money, to purchase elsewhere not from Wish. Also, they are charging so much money now for shipping. I guess they have to pay big money for advertising, so now they have to rip off consumers. Will not do business with them anymore, because, many of the products were for gifts and waited one month or more, to not receive the product, is a shame."
"although my items were 95p each...shipping was £11, i only ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses!!"
"I received a discount code that said get 20% off your next purchase. When I entered the code on my $150.00 purchase the cost was discounted $7.95 that is clearly not 20% . When I contacted customer service I was told “oh you can get from 1% to 20 % off” Now the discount clearly said 20% off your next purchases ,the words “ up to 20%” were not on the discount code . When I told customer service this their reply was to tell me they appreciate my feedback and will pass it on! So their “ discount codes are a BIG RIP OFF !!"
"After such a fantastic experience with online shopping at Spree, I decided to try another company. While going through my purchases I was pleasantly surprised at the prices and loaded my cart, while calculating the total as i went along. Unfortunately, when I got to the checkout process, looking at the shipping on each of the items was disappointing as some of them was as much as the item itself. Needless to say, I emptied the cart and decided not to do any shopping there. I will stick to Spree and others who have free delivery on orders above x amount :) Lesson learnt!"
Wish is rated 1.59 based on 532 reviews