Wish Q&A

17 Questions   /   2 Answers
20% of reviewers recommend Wish

Got a Question?

I have selected some items on wish.com, can anyone please suggest me to proceed for shopping or not. Thanks in advance.

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
Well in my experience I would never order without seeing the item advertised via a real customer"s picture or video. I stupidly ordered an item and it only had 5 reviews all good but no customer pics or vids. The item that came was entirely different, like as if I ordered something totally different. So my advice when the bargain is good and lots of reviews, pics and videos go for it. Plus I wouldnt order multiple items, the wait time can be so so long. I'm nearly at a month!
My account has been disabled and the reason was wish didn't find my URl link now i want to enable my account can you help me ?

CHARLIE KICK AUDREY AFTER AUDREY

Click here to view your answer
I have been a customer for the last 2 years ordering off my phone got up this morning all of a sudden my phone is now incompatible with wish. How do I know track my orders? I was having some problems Getting some of my orders to me.Why would you take me off line when I have still have orders coming to me.?

Click here to view your answer
How come my date of delivery always changes been waiting almost two mths for item.This is crazy never again

Click here to view your answer
Need to get the hold lifted of my account

Click here to view your answer
What credit cards do you accept?

Click here to view your answer
Rating is a 0. charged my account things I didn't order but looked at. $922 when I ordered est. $378.00!!

Click here to view your answer
How do you send something back? Ordered tennis shoes for women? Got mens shoes.

yes i would like to know when my orders will be delivered ? mallison8080

Click here to view your answer
Does the shed kits on Wish include the wood materials in it?

Click here to view your answer
We're does my delivered item get shipped to my door? My mail box were?

What is american11&half compared to European size 42,43,44,,45 etc.com

Click here to view your answer
What does it mean when a shoe size is "one pair sock"? (I can still pick out the color but the price is lower does it mean I will literally receive just a pair of socks?)

Click here to view your answer
I would like as many baby socks as allowed in this group invarious colors thx Mts Alexander
why can't i find any positive ratings for this company ?

Click here to view your answer
If i buy an iphone 6plus from here will it work with my AT&T sim card??

Click here to view your answer
Why do you charge such high prices for shipping and handling? One order of mine, the shipping and handling charges was more Than the the total price of the Merchadise. The prices are great! The others 'charges are. Way too High!!! I will not shop with WISH ANYMORE!