Wish Q&A

54 Questions   /   37 Answers
14% of reviewers recommend Wish

Got a Question?

How do I remove items from my cart?

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
Hi I bought a microphone for my cctv,it's square box with red and white wires,I now need to find a cable to set it up thank you

Click here to view your answer
Need to email you re a return

Click here to view your answer
Is wish selling me fake jewelry that I have already ready order paid for

Click here to view your answer
Why is price of item cost more than original price that is stated in the first place .because when you orderitem its alot more disceiving not good. Im a regular customer znd why does item take such along time yo deliver?? Mrs mandh morgan 249 radford rd cv63ad.

Click here to view your answer
How can i stop getting emails from this place, don't want anything to do with them but they won't take any notice of me.

Click here to view your answer
Why does the site say you will be contacted 2-3 days for a refund and a month later and 5 messages still nothing!!!

Click here to view your answer
I am surprised at the deceptive review some people gives here, this company is nothing but scam and deceptive. They need to close it down.

Click here to view your answer
how long do you take to deliver

Over 2 months but it’s supposedly worth it which its not
Do any of the musical instruments contain lead or anything harmful? This is the 3rd time I've asked and no reply

Click here to view your answer
guitars can be but most instruments dont.

Click here to view your answer
Sorry that no-one has replied yet but more than likely the material isn’t harmful but it is really cheap
Forgot to put in code on my order. Can I still get discount?

Click here to view your answer
no u cant get a disscount
How do I return an item....I filled in a request, no one got back to me and their site is NOT HELPFUL..... I've spent an hour trying to find something on "returns" and its obviously geared to "not have you return items"..I will never buy from here again....Items were cheap looking and didn't fit...What a waste of money....

Click here to view your answer
HELP! Please - I have two items to return and took photos to send with return, but am having difficulty find my order history. Why does this seem so arduous?? Return times are limited turn around and I would appreciate your attention ASAP!! Thank you, Beth Clarke

Click here to view your answer
Hello wish reviewers I'm wanting to buy a cell phone off wish but I'm afraid it won't work in Canada Vancouver on freedom mobile does anyone have any tips of what I should look for so I don't get a phone that doesn't work ? Thanks you

Click here to view your answer
DO wish actually see these reviews and do they contact the customer to try to correct the problems?

Click here to view your answer
Where is the rest of my order

Click here to view your answer
My items worth €100 never arrived and they told me am flagged is my money wasted. ?

Click here to view your answer
They restrict you from buying if yoi have dispited a charge to your credit card companh. They restrict you if you have disputed any charges to your credit card or ever froze it, etc. They have many companies tied into Wish & called something else. I have had fairly good fortune & have been put on restriction 2 times & am currently on restriction. Some of the companies are very unethical. I have had absolutely no problems with returns. If they have restricted you & have charged your credit card, you should see a note ref on the item. Check order history. You see that be clicking the 3 bars top left.
See beoloeo
How do I ask a question about a product before I purchase it?

Click here to view your answer
You can fpgo to fb message & aventually to customer support for an answer in 3 days, never got back to me on this.
Do any of the products contain lead or anything else harmful to children ,people or pets.

Click here to view your answer
China does not have the same quality control for lead, as USA,so you take your chances.
Do they have a phone number to contact what to return something

Click here to view your answer
They do everthing via computer. They habe a phome but tell you to contact customer support with robot.
Can I pay delivery charge when reel arrives postage due

Click here to view your answer
My name is Dominic mel i have a problem got my order from wish I used Stella mosera mail to order but keep asked her about bank statement please can you refund my money back to card.

Is your websit a scam

No, we do not refund.
Read their policy. I have had no problems with refunds. They send a postage paid label via compiter for you to download. Follow their refund policy exactly. I have had no problem with refunds & they pay postage.
Why does it take so long to get something shipped? I'm not talking about making it just getting it shipped product hasn't even left China yet

Teaches you patience.
Is Wish American dollar or Canadian dollar?

Click here to view your answer
I do not know of any country that accepts Canadian money except Canada.
I want to live chat with customer service but nothing happens. Can't type nothing.

Click here to view your answer
Why does your customer service and products suck so bad
need to get the hold on my account removed

Click here to view your answer
I am pretty ghey mean your credit card statement, not your bank ststement. Good liuck, bery difficult to get it unblocked.
I notice the shipment was going to take forever so I canceled right away. Would I have any issues regarding my refund? Help

Click here to view your answer
You pay for return shipping and no refund until they receive item
Goes directly to processing so cannot cancel. Do refund z& they have always paid postage, but dont refund until they get item bsck. I have got refunds without them receiving item back.
I checking all trench coat for men and woman. I was so trilled, very reasonable price I think! Was listed on the site. I lick the link want to order this particular piece as I click the link is listed 19 dollars then jump to 31 dollars. How is that possible the price changes so quick. All clothes are so pretty but freak me out when the price change and plus tax added. I need to know why from 19 jump to 31? Very confusing. Making you feels like is this for real? I need to know

Click here to view your answer
Always check what you are being charged for item plud postage before you slode the pay bar & delete it from your order by changing quantity to 0 using te sign, you get a green sign to make sure you want to remove it.
how can you track your shipments

Click here to view your answer
Why is 8t I ordered my stuff still haveht came after 2 months ask for refund but cant get refunded on all my stuff

Click here to view your answer
Crooks taking honest people’s money
Do the items come from China?

Yes it does
Item # 2400482145084. What is it?

Click here to view your answer
A cheap site with cheap and not worth buying items
WISH ORDERING GUIDELINES FOR HAPPY SHOPPING I rarely have to ask for a refund. But when I do it is imedentley done without question. Just an I'm sorry here is your refund please keep that item. THIS IS HOW. 1. have a tape measure ready. preferably one for sewing as it has cm on it and that is how most items are mesured. 2. Shipping takes time. If you need it for Christmas then order in October 3. Never order anything like clothes or bedding or expensive electronics and you will be happy 4. great place for dollar store items that are unique.. fake rings... necklaces.. magic erasers.. dollar store items. 5. Pay close attention to the description read carefully to see what you are getting 6. If when you hit buy item and there is a drop down menu then crap on step 5 are changing. read carefully.. 7. if you cancel you order do it right after you have placed it.. like within the hour 8. if you do need a refund. take a pic of the problem item showing the damage or wrong color or whatever clearly when you first claim there is a problem. do not make them ask for it.They do not like to work to hard
How do I know what the shipping/handling charge is on the jewelry items?

click shipping information
I ored some stuff i didn't get all of my stuff what do i do

Click here to view your answer
I ordered around 10 things asked for 5 refunded and never got the rest of my stuff and wont let me get the rest of my money back
I have selected some items on wish.com, can anyone please suggest me to proceed for shopping or not. Thanks in advance.

Click here to view your answer
Well in my experience I would never order without seeing the item advertised via a real customer"s picture or video. I stupidly ordered an item and it only had 5 reviews all good but no customer pics or vids. The item that came was entirely different, like as if I ordered something totally different. So my advice when the bargain is good and lots of reviews, pics and videos go for it. Plus I wouldnt order multiple items, the wait time can be so so long. I'm nearly at a month!
No. Its a RIP off not guaranteed to get your stuff or a refund
Rip off do not order anything
My account has been disabled and the reason was wish didn't find my URl link now i want to enable my account can you help me ?

Click here to view your answer
They stopped my account because I wanted them to refund my money back for everything after wUting 2 months
CHARLIE KICK AUDREY AFTER AUDREY

Click here to view your answer
I have been a customer for the last 2 years ordering off my phone got up this morning all of a sudden my phone is now incompatible with wish. How do I know track my orders? I was having some problems Getting some of my orders to me.Why would you take me off line when I have still have orders coming to me.?

Click here to view your answer
How come my date of delivery always changes been waiting almost two mths for item.This is crazy never again

Click here to view your answer
Yep I waited over 2 months than wanted refunds they locked my account saying I wanted to many refunds
Need to get the hold lifted of my account

Click here to view your answer
What credit cards do you accept?

Click here to view your answer
Do NOT order anything, scam artists
Rating is a 0. charged my account things I didn't order but looked at. $922 when I ordered est. $378.00!!

Click here to view your answer
How do you send something back? Ordered tennis shoes for women? Got mens shoes.

yes i would like to know when my orders will be delivered ? mallison8080

Click here to view your answer
Does the shed kits on Wish include the wood materials in it?

Do not order, crooks
We're does my delivered item get shipped to my door? My mail box were?

What is american11&half compared to European size 42,43,44,,45 etc.com

Click here to view your answer
Ask google for sizing conversions.
What does it mean when a shoe size is "one pair sock"? (I can still pick out the color but the price is lower does it mean I will literally receive just a pair of socks?)

Click here to view your answer
I would like as many baby socks as allowed in this group invarious colors thx Mts Alexander
My guess is yep, crooks, scam artists!!! Buyer beware!!!
why can't i find any positive ratings for this company ?

Click here to view your answer
Because they scam honest people
If i buy an iphone 6plus from here will it work with my AT&T sim card??

Click here to view your answer
Why do you charge such high prices for shipping and handling? One order of mine, the shipping and handling charges was more Than the the total price of the Merchadise. The prices are great! The others 'charges are. Way too High!!! I will not shop with WISH ANYMORE!