Wish Q&A

8 Questions   /   1 Answers
36% of reviewers recommend Wish

Got a Question?

yes i would like to know when my orders will be delivered ? mallison8080

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
Does the shed kits on Wish include the wood materials in it?

Click here to view your answer
We're does my delivered item get shipped to my door? My mail box were?

What is american11&half compared to European size 42,43,44,,45 etc.com

Click here to view your answer
What does it mean when a shoe size is "one pair sock"? (I can still pick out the color but the price is lower does it mean I will literally receive just a pair of socks?)

Click here to view your answer
I would like as many baby socks as allowed in this group invarious colors thx Mts Alexander
why can't i find any positive ratings for this company ?

Click here to view your answer
If i buy an iphone 6plus from here will it work with my AT&T sim card??

Click here to view your answer
Why do you charge such high prices for shipping and handling? One order of mine, the shipping and handling charges was more Than the the total price of the Merchadise. The prices are great! The others 'charges are. Way too High!!! I will not shop with WISH ANYMORE!

Click here to view your answer

Get ready for our phone call!