Wish Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Wish made you happy
Wish 1 star review on 28th February 2023
Wish 1 star review on 1st December 2022
Wish 1 star review on 26th October 2022
Matt
Wish 1 star review on 22nd October 2022
Cameron
I have contacted WISH to follow-up an order, they said they can't help as 30 days have passed. I looked at status of order and it hasn't even been sent, still in order status. I sent screen shot and they said they are not going to help or follow it up. Don't use this site unless your prepared to loose your money. This isn't the 1st time WISH have ripped me off.
Wish 1 star review on 22nd October 2022
I ordered solar lights from this online UK company which is average, no more. The products are made and delivered from China. Since their deliveries (which were on time, but a few defects were found) I have been receiving many mobile calls followed by a message in Chinese. I can only link these nuisance calls to my interactions and purchases with "Wish" and I have complained to them, to no avail so far. This makes my experience with "Wish" less than satisfactory.
In the past month I have made 5 separate orders on Wish. The next day I get a message saying that my order was cancelled every time due to the seller not having stock of ordered item. But the items are still listed on Wish with the same prices weeks later. Now when I try to order I cannot do so because Wish has blocked me and I get a message that I need to send photo ID to Wish. Since when does a on line seller ask for photo ID? Sounds like a big scam to me considering they already have my credit card number then with my photo ID this sounds very dangerous.
TOTAL SCAM! Never ever buy ANYTHING from these Scammers! 2 months ago, I ordered 4 seperate items, with delivery address to my Business. After 2 months they said they had delivered 3 of them. They even sent so-called 'Proof'- which was a Photo of the edge of a Parcel, no delivery address, and a background that could be anywhere. They never arrived, any of them. I got onto my C/Card, and immediately got a Section 75 refund done. The money was taken from them, and repaid to me. They are a complete SCAM!
Stolen my money Wish its a scam No buy there. They,stolen my money with a watch. Never answer. Abdullah, Mustafá, khalib, they are fake. Ispent lot of money and they dont response. NOT RECOMEND..SFAM... THEFT..LADRONES...FAKE...ROBO...STOLEN MY MONEY FRANK.
Ordered several items from Wish, the seller never shipped them, there is no tracking updates. Customer Service has only given canned responses, Had to file a dispute with my bank to get my money back, stay away from this site,
I ordered a phone case from Wish.com. The case is incorrect quality. I claimed it to Wish suport service, the service said it will refund to me, but two weeks passed, nothing happened... It looks Wish tell a lie
Wish 5 star review on 21st July 2022
My first order was suppose to be arriving on July 6th after that I had 14 days to pick up the order but unfortunately I didn't know I had to turn on notifications I was first time user and the instructions were there but I did not know I had to turn it ON so the order was returned ASIT ARRIVED EARLY AND THE 14 DAYS WIDOW CLOSED. Now I have a couple of items they were supposed to be here on July 6th now they say JULY 13TH and they have still not arrived!!! today is July 18th SO FAR I have no idea when it will arrive as there is NO DATE!!! I am first time buyer and regret ordering from this website. What if person has planned vacation then what happens to the orders? It will be returned THIS IS A BIG ISSUE YOU GUYS NEED TO BE CERTAIN WITH ARRIVAL DATES. people order to get items on time of need they don't need when it's not required. AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOU HAVE NO LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE it sucks to be chatting with an automated system
I ordered a product from wish they virtually stole my money they didn’t send me a confirmation email and it didn’t show up in my order history they are giving me the run around I am done with them I have deleted my account I don’t want nothing to do with them anymore
Got the wrong item other item was not as described was promised a replacement on one item but was told I had to reorder and pay again that's one story keep getting different stories of what to do they just are a rip off thru protect the places they deal with which is mostly in China it took so long to get here and I didn't get what I ordered nor any customer service help
Wish will charge $2 for an item and $5 to ship the item and this will be for each item, even though they all came together in one small package. I believe they put the cost of the product as shipping charges because they don't refund the shipping charges, so, if you send something back it won't be worth it. Stop buying from them. That's the only way to stop them.
I keep ordering a shirt that’s advertised and it keeps saying that “Shipping process failed, which makes no sense at all” they told me that it was issues with my bank when my bank was never the problem. Money was deducted and paid to them. They just keep refunding my money when I don’t even request for a refund. And they just refuse to give me the item I asked for. Wish is a site that does what’s convenient and doesn’t give what people want. Do not order from this scam of a place.
I ordered $21 in beads from wish. The product did not arrive. They provided a fake tracking number. Real USPS numbers begin with 9. I contacted wish. They would not give me a correct tracking number nor a refund .... I wanted my shipment. I'm contacting my credit card for this fraud. Order number 6269a1b7eed39ad8d37e7b83
I ordered an item, they gave me the UPS tracking number, but that had a different person name and different address on it. But they still charged my credit card. It's totally FAKE FAKE, stay away from this website
First time and last time doing business with these people. I should have known better not to deal with some Chinese company in San Francisco. I ordered two items from this company. After waiting 30 days to get my package both items are defected and doesn't match with the photo illustrated on their site. In their site it says they will refund the items with in 30 days of receiving. I have contacted them the very first day that I received the merchandise to let them know that both products are defected and are being send back. I asked for them to be refunded for the full amount and they are refusing to do so. PEOPLE DON'T BUY FROM WISH.COM!!!
I personally have been ordering from Wish for more than 3 years and have NEVER had issues with them. Great prices, except their shipping charges that are anyway understandable (as they mostly come from china). There can be a long wait time for most things since, again, they come from Asia, but I am aware of that and lately they have been exceptionally fast with deliveries from there too. I know a lot of people worry about their credit card info but I use PayPal and have never had any issue. The first time i used wish i didn’t know whether to trust so i decided to pay the least possible with this code: ( yltwdyp ), till 50% off on cart and shipping. Also, of the item doesn’t arrive, or even if it just doesn’t come in time, you can easily get a refund. Just make sure you read entire description for each product for size and amounts. Then you won’t be disappointed.
The site does not have a customer service section to place your complaint !! The closest thing to a customer service is a automated portion where you can't put the exact problem you're having. I Wish they truly have a working and proper customer service department !!!!
I personally have been ordering from Wish for 2 + years and have NEVER had issues with them. Great prices just don't understand why their shipping charges are so high. I guess it is to offset the low price of the product. There can be a long wait time for most things since they come from China, but I am aware of that and lately they have been exceptionally fast with deliveries from there too. I know a lot of people worry about their credit card info but I use PayPal and have never had any issue. The first time i used wish i didn’t know whether to trust so i decided to pay the least possible with this code: ( yltwdyp ), till 50% off on cart and shipping. Also, of the item doesn’t arrive, or even if it just doesn’t come in time, you can easily get a refund. Just make sure you read entire description for each product for size and amounts. Then you won’t be disappointed.
I have ordered from Wish before and have expected the kind of quality that I’ve gotten so it’s never been an issue, but I am very disheartened with my last order! I ordered a pearl jewelry shawl In September and months went by before I realized it was never going to come. I was able to re-order it and pay shipping a second time and have been checking for the order on it, which never had any updates, and I never received any notification from Wish that the order would not be fulfilled the second time. I just went to check it again and was told that it is nonrefundable. I feel like I’ve been ripped off for over $50 and I’m very upset with the inability to communicate this with a customer service rep on their site. Not to mention not receiving the item that I intended to wear for a photo shoot and then for a performance didn’t get delivered the first time. I will no longer order from Wish or recommend their products if this is the kind of service that can be expected. In my mind if something doesn’t get delivered, there should be a refund. Anything else doesn’t make any sense and is just stealing.
Wish 1 star review on 13th April 2022
Bought a item it worked for 3 months informed them on live chat was told i could have a refund and it would take 10 days after that time i messaged them about my refund and was as the item was over 30 days i wasnt entitled to my refund i explained item had stopped working and i am still arguing with them for a refund
Wish is rated 1.2 based on 3,673 reviews